News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club -- Hannah versus Erica

• 18 Replies
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club -- Hannah versus Erica
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 12:44:53 AM »
Someone yells out "come on Erica you do this come on girl!" as they struggle. 

Hannah's face scrunches up showing the discomfort she feels from the nails digging into her thigh, but she stubbornly holds onto the scissors sensing Erica is in real trouble.  The only sounds coming from Erica are groans and gasps as she struggles to breathe through the scissors and choke combination. 

Hannah lets off the choke momentarily and slaps a hard shot that lands directly on Erica's undefended face.  "How you like that shit???" she screams at her as Erica lets out a scream of pain at the blow. 

"Fuuu . . . . you" Erica barely is able to gasp out.  Hannah smiles with the knowing and cocky look of a fighter that has her opponent just about finished as Erica keeps clawing at Hannah's thigh.  Erica's one arm trapped by Hannah's arm, Hannah claws into her wrist to try and add some extra pain to the mix as she gives yet another hard squeeze with her thighs. 

"I'll break you" she snarls as Erica lets out a cry of pain.  With a sudden shift, Hannah grabs Erica by her thick dark black hair and shoves her head back banging it against the carpeted floor.  The move twisting Erica's back as her body is trapped on her side but her head is twisted and slammed down to the floor. 

Erica lets out a moan as her struggles slow suddenly.  Hannah uses the moment and opens her legs enough to roll Erica to her back and roll atop her straddling Erica's prone torso.  Hand on one hand and the other in the hair, Hannah pulls the head up and bangs the back of the head off the carpet again as she keeps moving her lower body over Erica getting her straddle position higher as she plants her ass on Erica's chest mashing her tits underneath her. 

Now gripping both hands, Hannah pins Erica to the floor as she sits on her chest. 

"Who's the LOSER now bitch" she chirps as Erica doesn't respond. 

"I told you I wasn't going to finish until I heard you beg didn't I" she yells at Erica.  Again Erica doesn't respond as she tries to buck Hannah off her body.  The efforts weak and ineffective the crowd now softly cheering for Hannah as they can see Erica is surely beaten. 

Is it all over for Erica or will Hannah make a mistake allowing Erica to find a way to win?  Hannah appears to be about to get her first win at the expense of the once confident Erica.  Get your votes in before the poll closes.

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 04:41:48 AM »
Not getting a response other than attempting to kick free from Erica, Hannah pushes her knees over Erica's arms pinning them under her.  Hannah reaches back tugging at Erica's monokini top trying to pull it off of her for several moments before remembering it was a one piece type of suit and she couldn't just remove her top. 

Instead, Hannah reaches up and unhooks her own top letting her full breasts fall out on display as she pulls her top off.  Erica, meanwhile, is trapped solidly under her forced to watch the activity as Hannah pulls her top off. 

She wiggles her hips a bit as she grinds her ass down on Erica's mashed chest and then grabs one of Erica's hands and begins tying her own bikini top around the wrist.  Obvious now in her intent to use her own top to bind Erica's hands for whatever she has in mind now. 

Hannah now relishing the role of the victor as Erica struggles weakly under her unable to escape as she is forced to tolerate her wrists being tied together with Hannah's bikini top.  After several moments spent tying the hands together, Hannah pushes them both out over her head and holds them down with one hand. 

Erica now defenseless with her hands tied together cries out "Please don't!!! I give up!!!"  Hannah reaches down and slaps Erica's face. 

"It doesn't work that way bitch.  I'm not satisfied that you are done for yet!!"  With that, Hannah rises up and pulls the arms forward bringing Erica to a seated position as she stands over her.  Pulling her across the floor using her arms Erica is forced to endure a few carpet burns on her ass and low back.  Dragging her to the wall, Hannah brings her up to her a seated position with her back to the wall and kneels down holding the arms over her head and pressed to the wall. 

Hannah begins punching Erica in the chest and belly working her over as Erica cries out in agony.  "God NO.  You win.  Oooofff.  Please stop.  OOOOmmmppp.  Please no."  After a good dozen shots to the body, Hannah stops and shifts her focus to clawing at her chest now. 

Mashing Erica's breast in her hand as she is pinned to the wall, Hannah mangles the flesh in her grip and again Erica cries out in agony.  Now the tears clearly visible as they run down Erica's cheeks. 

"Every girl everywhere huh you smug bitch" Hannah calls out to her as she continues to torture the raven haired beauty.  Hannah pulls her off the wall and pushes the tied up hands down to the floor as she kneels over Erica staring into her face. 

"Beg me to let you go then.  Convince the whole room you know your place!!" Hannah screams out at a sobbing Erica.  Erica shakes her head side to side refusing to go beyond simply submitting.  "I won't" gasps out Erica. 

The refusal sends Hannah over the edge.  "You will or else!" Hannah growls out in a menacing tone as Erica refuses to do as directed by Hannah. 

Hannah sits down on her and locks her hand around Erica's neck and starts strangling her.  After several moments, Hannah pulls her hands off "SAY IT!" she barks. 

Erica stays silent and Hannah locks her hands on her neck again this time holding on tightly as Erica moves very little unable to fight back at all with her hands tied together.  After several moments, Erica's eyes close and she stops moving. 

The officiator steps in "LET GO" is called out and Hannah stops the choke. 

Hannah feeling satisfied that she has sent a strong message to Erica and to the Club stands up leaving an out cold Erica on the floor.  "Fine then.  If the bitch won't give up properly she can take a nap."  She poses over Erica so the camera can take in the images of her over her beaten opponent and then turns and struts out of the room. 

Erica is left on the floor hands tied together out cold after suffering a humiliating defeat at the hands of Hannah.  What seemed to be an easy mark and an easy way to show off for Erica turned instead into a horrible defeat. 

Thanks to everyone for voting.  And thanks to Erica for participating in this first ever Club versus FCF member poll.  Hope you all enjoyed and had fun with it. 

Offline pkmdratini2008

• Always looking for a fight
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 02:10:53 PM »
Post Match Comments:

"Yeah, I clearly underestimated a Club girl, but that just makes this a lesson learned. She won, but I didn't let her take my spirit. I'll admit defeat, but now I know to not underestimate an opponent. I'll be back, and the result will be different."

(Thanks to everyone who voted for me! We'll get 'em next time!)

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 02:25:28 PM »
Nice!