News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Harper's Awakening - Chapter 9 - The Prize Fight, Welcome to the Jungle, Part 1

• 25 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Sorry seems I accidentally logged in with an alter profile of mine, so just reposting the above ...  ;)

Phew!!!  ;D Another fantastic chapter ... leaves me ragged and limp ... panting and moaning from exhaustion ... and I wasn't even in the fight!!!  ::) :D The writing was so good it drew me into the wild, fierce melee ... bravo, Michelle!!! Mwuahs!  :-* ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Braveheart1

• Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel (1906-1947)
I have been privileged to have read the next two parts. And trust me, Irene ... you will not be disappointed. No one writes with both skill and passion as does Michelle.

//Braveheart
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
This is the final part of my Chapter 9 of the Harper's Awakening series...."The Prize Fight"

I had previously posted parts 1 and 2 earlier in this thread to keep everything together

Thanks for the support and encouragement and I hope you enjoy it.  Any and all comments are welcomed and encouraged!

“Harper’s Awakening, Chapter 9 – The Prize Fight”

Part 3 – The War

The crowd was mad now...crazed with excitement and bloodlust!  Animated arguments were starting all around us… and it sounded as if there were several fights going OUTSIDE the ring as it was so LOUD…WILD and CRAZY!

God for some reason I LOVED IT ALL!

Except the punches to my face that is!

I tensed my abs and clenched and set my jaw…getting ready to breathe out…that way if Michelle went for my body hard…I knew that could help to keep the punishment I would take to a minimum. I was also hoping she wouldn't go for my more unprotected face or jaw. But I knew my breasts might start becoming tempting targets if Michelle got desperate…targets she might not be able to resist if she got in trouble and this still was anyone’s fight!  All I could do was to try and withstand the punishment that I knew was coming.  It was now a war of attrition.

Michelle and I moved to the scratch line and brought our arms up…lifting our tightly clenched fists!  The crowd seemed to just erupt with a frenzy into anticipatory screams and cheers alive with bloodlust.  The crowd was growing more raucous and outlandish with their comments…

"That's it! Knock that SLUT down and make her eat some canvas!"

"You call that a punch…COME ON…SHIT!"

"You better win BITCH…I put FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS on you!"

”FUCK HER UP!”

We both edged forward cautiously…moving into each other’s arm’s length punching range!  We began circling each other...bouncing lightly on our toes…our pert breasts jiggling lightly…perspiration flying from our glistening bodies as we moved…our torsos swayed!  Our heads bobbed and weaved…shifting from side to side…our fists in constant motion in an effort to make ourselves harder to hit!  

We poked…thrust…and sparred at each other…bare knuckles whizzing by our cheeks as we shifted… slipping punches as we jerked our heads back and from side to side…both of us seemingly oblivious to the raucous throng of spectators around us!  We were both in the “zone”…only focused on hurting the woman in front of us!  Our bare…bruised…blemished and blotched torsos were glistening under the hot bright ring lights as they reflected off the layer of perspiration that coated our skin! We circled each other…our skinned…bare…and bloodied fists raised in front of our heaving chests and ready for another onslaught…our eyes remained locked together in a deadly glare as we both fought through the intense pain running through our bodies!  We were totally focused as if no other person on the planet existed except the bitch in front of us!  

I had never been in as intense a fight as this was!  It was so primal facing her…both of us bare breasted and bare fisted…hammering away at each other with a blatant disregard for our own safety and protection.  I don’t think I have ever wanted to fight another woman as bad as I wanted to fight her.  It was beyond primal…beyond brutal!

Suddenly…I dropped my left as Michelle feinted a right to my left breast…and as I winced and flinched…she hit me with a straight left to the face…landing hard against my left cheekbone! My head snapped back and she quickly hit me two more times in rapid succession in the face without me landing a punch.

I felt my knees bubble and I dropped down to all fours…shaking my head as it dropped down between my extended arms…spitting out a mixture of blood and saliva from between my lips as my head felt like it had exploded like a cantaloupe landing on the pavement!  I was dumbfounded at how quickly and powerfully hit me and knocked me down…I reached up with my left hand and felt around my left eye.  It was almost completely closed now and my depth perception was pretty much shot to hell!

I heard Samantha and Joe screaming from my corner….

“Stay down Harper….STAY DOWN DAMMIT!”

I gritted my teeth and shoved myself up to my knees…then placing my palms on my thighs I gradually unfolded my legs from under me and got to my feet…to this day I am not sure how I got up…but something inside of me made me get up!

Sam came out and lifted my right arm up over her neck and helped me back to my corner where I plopped down on my stool. I leaned my head back against the ring post…lifting my arms up and draping them up over the middle set of ropes…my bare chest rising and falling as I pulled air into my tired body.  My lip was puffed and split from the blows…the warm trickle of blood snaking down my chin…and there was a knot on my cheekbone under my now closed left eye with a tiny cut at its peak.  

I had to give it up to her…she could PUNCH!

Sam was behind me…rubbing my bare tired aching shoulders as she leaned in and whispered in my ear…

“USE YOUR JAB Harper…USE YOUR REACH…SNAP IT OFF and work her eyes…YOU CAN BOX WITH HER!”

She kissed my cheek as the bell clanged loudly!!

”DING DING!”

Michelle and I both stood up from our stools almost simultaneously…then we both moved to scratch and raised our fists up…our eyes meeting as we awaited the referee’s signal to fight!   We then resumed our circling…staying at arms length…both of us content for the moment to use our left jabs to pick each other apart!  My fists were clenched so tight as I bit down hard onto my clear mouthpiece.  I WANTED to feel my knuckles hit her face!  I wanted to hurt her so BAD!

We circled a minute…feinting with our lefts…more to test each other's reflexes and counteractions than to do any serious damage. After some feinting…suddenly we both step in simultaneously…thrusting out our left jabs…feeling our knuckles connect with each other’s chin with a CRACK…then just as quickly a SECOND jab whips out from us both…our long quick lefts snapping each other’s heads back!  Hard boney knuckles cracking into a chin…then mashing into a soft cheek…our eyes seeing the flashes…facial features being distorted from the impact of a hard fist…contorting from the pain that flowed through our faces as we traded blows to each other’s faces!

“GUUHH!”

“UUNNGGHH!”

We both backed up a step…shaking our heads and blinking…our heads filled with a short-lived pain…the intense throbbing and pressure that filled our heads causing us to wince and grimace…which then finally abates.  We stand back…glaring at each other…our only desire at that moment to hurt the other woman so badly we CAN TASTE IT… our arms hanging at our sides…our fists keep instinctively clenching and unclenching rapidly!!  We finally bring our arms back up in front of our bare chests…our fists resuming their circular movements in front of our sweat glistened tits as we set ourselves…

We bobbed and weaved…each of us moving in a more determined manner now…shifting from side to side!  We then thrust out our fists as we tried to exploit any openings in the other’s defenses…lefts FIRING OUT...rights coming across!!  The ring soon echoed with the sounds of the fight...the…

"SMACK!”

“SMACK!"

…of hard knuckles pounding into raised fists…forearms or rock-hard muscle…the..

"ooompf!"

“ooompf!”

…sound from bothof us as we exhale sharply whenever we threw a punch…

"shoosh!"

“shoosh!”

…the muffled sound of our boot soles against the canvas as we circled each other…then the sound as we slid our boots across the canvas as welunged to throw a punch…shifting our feet as we brought our arms up to block…and the occasional grunt when a punch landed on something more vulnerable than a fist or a forearm!!

The cries of encouragement from the onlookers just seemed to increase…watching as they began to almost feel the pain of the punches as much as Michelle and I did…their own faces contorting…grimacing…screaming more encouragement to their favorites…

I continued circling her to the right…my feet working in unison as I moved my long athletic legs over one another like a precision dancer…working to stay away from what I figured was Michelle's best hand and at the same time allowing me to both jab and to plant to throw my own right fist…which was my power punch!   Michelle…meanwhile…was a picture of boxing efficiency…stepping confidently forward at me in a classic boxer's stance…working hard to cut off the ring while picking off the quick jabs and light combinations that I kept snapping off to test her speed and reflexes…hoping I could sneak my knuckles through to her face and open up another cut in her soft skin…but her relaxes were so quick…her hands and arms moving at almost light speed…as if she had a sixth sense for blocking a punch…my frustration starting to grow as she was defending so well…giving me a boxing lesson in more ways than one!

She was SO GOOD…SO FUCKING QUICK!  She’d drop her left shoulder and duck under my left…and in the same motion that was SO FAST IT WAS A BLUR…she’d snap her own left off and DRIVE IT HARD into my body…feeling her HARD KNUCKLES SMACK AND THUD AGAINST MY TENSED MUSCLES just under my bare wet tits with that MEATY SMACKING SOUND OF FLESH AGAINST FLESH…SRIVING ME BACK AS I WINCED AND GRIMMACED…my BODY literally FOLDING OVER from the impact of her jack hammer punch…my breath leaving my dry parched lips in a whoosh…my eyes watering as I grunted out…my body swaying!!

“GGUUUH!”

She then sent her right fist SLAMMING into my side! My oblique muscles were strong and well developed (screw the modesty…I worked damn hard on them and they were awesome…just like my abs!)…But even so I felt the agonizingly painful impact of her bare knuckled punch as it spread throughout that firm well developed layer of muscle…feeling my ribs seem to want to BEND IN…GIVE WAY!! My mouth seemed to unnaturally form an “O” as she POUNDED my side…brutally DIGGING HER KNUCKLES into the wet flesh!  

“OOMMPF!”

”OH GAWD!”

Then Michelle slide behind me and out of my field of vision in what seemed like the blink of an eye and landed a hard heavy left to my lower back…causing me to SCREAM OUT and arch my spine sharply in pain!

“UUNNGH!”

“GAWD!”

She was OUT BOXING ME and I KNEW it as each punch she landed was taking more and more out of me in terms of my strength and endurance!  

I was definitely taking a bare knuckle beating!!

I kept telling myself…

“STAY FOCUSED HARPER…USE YOUR SKILLS…STAY ON YOUR TOES DAMMIT…KEEP MOVING…MAKE HER WORK…it’s a WAR…not a BATTLE!!”

I GRITTED my teeth and TWISTED my torso… snapping off two left jabs…both bouncing off Michelle's taut forearms as she countered defensively…my KNUCKLES HITTING her muscled arms but it felt as if I had just hit two steel bands! Her vast experience helped her see the muscles in my right arm twitch…a telltale sign to an experienced boxer that I was loading up for a follow-up right…this time with some muscle behind it!

NOTHING I DID WAS WORKING!

This BITCH is FUCKING AMAZING!

”MUTHAFUCKA!”

She stepped into me and threw a straight left and I caught her left arm under mine…throwing her off balance and hitting her twice in the belly with my right fist before I spun her around and let her go…watching her crash into the corner!!

”OOMMPPF!

FUCK THIS SHIT...if she was going to hit me in the BACK…I was going to fight dirty too!!

Michelle leaned back against the corner turnbuckle and glared at me…then she stepped back…seeming to act tired…but who was I kidding…she was RELENTLESS…she NEVER got tired…she stood there…breathing hard…her bare chest rising and falling…sweating profusely…heavily…the thin wet sheen covering her entire body!  Her now pumped toned sinewy muscles swelled over her entire body…giving her a very strong…even more intimidating look…but one that through all of this brutality…was a picture of athletic sensuality…and pure allure!  Even the rolls of muscle under the taut skin of her abdominals gleamed with the rippled definition that became so apparent the harder she worked and moved!

I stepped in…hoping I could pin her in the corner and hurt her and I swung a follow-up right but I was too slow and Michelle easily ducked under the high punch…her dark brown eyes widening as she saw my entire right side exposed!  She quickly pivoted…gritting her teeth…her face contorting as she SLAMMMED two brutal fast and hard uppercuts into my body…a left up under my ribcage and a right just under my tits…hammering me with both her fists…as I let out a loud…

"OOMMPF!”

"GUHHH!”

I lunged out in desperation and grabbed her arms…pulling her torso against me in a tight clinch…grappling and struggling to pull her tighter to me to keep her from hitting me again…the pain filling my midsection as I struggled to hold onto her as my knees trying to BUCKLE!!

“UUNNGGH!”

“FUCK!”

I pulled her into me as she changed her tactics. She then slapped her arms round me…her slapping palms stinging against my bare wet back as she slapped it hard repeatedly…our tall frames squirming against one another’s…our bare breasts pancaking together…hard abs sucking in and out against one another’s…we grunted and gasped…each struggling for control!  

“SPLAT!”

“SMACK!”

“GUUHH!”

She had pulled me close so I couldn't get the room I needed to punch her with any real strength and power!   Then she grabbed at the flesh on my back…her short nails scraping along the soft skin as I screamed out in agony!!  

“OOOOWWWW!!”

”MUTHAFUCKA!”

The pain I felt as she scratched me over the soft skin of my back seemed to make me mad enough that I found an extra reserve of strength!!  I SCREAMED OUT AND JERKED my right arm free and begin PUNCHING at her sides repeatedly!  She followed suit as we POUNDED each other’s sides in our brutal embrace…DIGGING our hard knuckles into each other’s ribs and kidneys!!  We SLAMMED our hard bare fists into each other for maybe half a minute…DRIVING our bare knuckles into the wet…slick skin…each punch followed by a resounding SMACK and a loud GRUNT and a LURCH of our bodies as the force of the punches almost lifted each of us up off the canvas…both of us straining to maintain the grip we had around each other’s torso!

“GAAWD!”

“GUUUH!”

“UUNNGGH!”

There came a moment when we just seemed to be holding each other up…both of us near EXHAUSTION…TIRED…BEATEN…each had taken as much punishment as she had given!  I held her…my arms wrapped around her back as we wobbled…teetering on the edge of collapsing as we grappled and struggled to hold onto one another’s slick skin…our breasts rolling back and forth over each other’s…our nipples tingling with each touch of the other’s…my clit was just throbbing so badly I knew I was shuddering in her arms!  I felt her thrust her crotch against mine and twist it slowly a few times and I KNEW she was just as aroused as I was in spite of the pain we both were in!

My body had taken a horrible pounding so far in the fight and every twist…every turn on my part was becoming excruciating!  Michelle’s punches were so strong and powerful…I never thought another woman could beat me to the punch like she was beating me to it…nor hurt me to the body as badly as she was hurting me!

I was hurt BADLY and I knew it…I think she KNEW it too!

I fought back the intense pain in my abs and instinctively twisted my torso from left to right and SLAMMED my left fist HARD into her tummy...my left bicep expanding as my arm cocked at the elbow and I TWISTED my bare knuckles into her as they SMACKED HARD into the wet slick skin covered muscle...I grunted out loudly as I twisted my torso behind the blow...

UUNNGGHH!

I felt her body lurch and a loud grunt flowed over her lips as my knuckles DROVE up into her midriff…her tall frame folding over my arm!

I then turned my body from right to left and stepped across with my right leg as I swing my right arm over her dropped right arm and whistled it like a white blur at her left cheek...feeling the soft skin give way under my right knuckles as my hard fist literally tried to twist thru the side of her face...the only sounds between us now…the smacks of bare knuckles against wet skin...the groans as fists try to make bone and muscle give way as I fight back the pain in my abs…hearing the grinding…scraping sound my teeth as they grit together!!!

”GUUUH!”

My punch to her rock-hard stomach gets me a grunt…but not much else as her abs are like a brick wall and my fist is a test crash dummy in a car slamming into it!   She doesn’t waste any time and returns the favor in spades…SLAMMING her hard left fist DEEP into my stomach!!  Her knuckles seem to almost go right through me and SNAP my FUCKING spine!  I feel the pain as it moves throughout my gut…the searing burning flow that just NEVER SEEMS TO STOP!!

“OH GAWWWD!!”

The raw brutality of the fight was becoming more apparent now as we tried and cut each other apart with our hard sharp lethal knuckles!  I stepped back and as my body twists…a sharp searing pain shoots thru my mid-section and my sense is I have a cracked rib...FUCK...either that or it just hurts LIKE FUCK!  The pain doubles me over a moment as I draw in a deep breath to try and help abate the pain...

I then straightened back up just in time to see her come at me and her right fist flying through the air as it CRACKS into THE SAME RIBS and I SCREAM out in PAIN as the BURNING and THROBBING just seem to wrap around my mid-section and my hands dropped down and clutched tightly at my burning abs...my legs buckling and I quickly drop to a knee…wheezing and coughing as I struggle to pull air into my oxygen-starved lungs and catch a badly needed breath...trying to breath in thru the sharp pain that envelopes my body…sending an agonizing jolt through me with each deep breath as I clutched at my throbbing midsection!

“ARRGGHH!”

“GAWDD!”

I listen as the referee slowly went thru her count as I am going to wait until the VERY last second to get up so I can take a breather...feeling the pain lessen a little in my ribs and hopefully I don't have a rib slicing thru my lung...wincing as my face is red...contorted...streaked wet with perspiration…loose strands of my dark chocolate brown hair hang down over my forehead and into my eyes...as droplets of sweat fall from my nose to the blood and sweat-stained canvas below as I bend my head forward a moment...listening as the 20 count progresses...

I look up and the sight of Michelle’s tall…lean…toned…athletic physique…her now sadistic smile…was beginning to arouse me!

Yes you heard me…AROUSE ME!

And Michelle was VERY skillful at arousing people…all you had to do was look at that face…those eyes…that goddess-like perfect body to know that!  Some said it was her secret weapon in the boxing ring…her ability to use that galaxy-class body of hers to arouses and distract.

I listened as the referee slowly went through her count as I decided to wait until the last second to get up…and give my battered body all the time I could so I could take a breather...I began to feel the pain lessen a little in my ribs and hopefully I didn't have a rib slicing thru my lung...I winced…my face red...contorted...streaked wet with perspiration…loose strands of my dark chocolate brown hair hang down over my forehead and into my eyes...droplets of perspiration falling from my nose to the ring canvas below as I lower my head a moment...listening as the 20 count progresses...

I then placed both palms on my strong thighs...gritting my teeth as I SHOVED up and uncoiled my legs from under me…slowly getting to my feet…wobbly and unsteady!  The knees of my skin-tight white tights splattered with droplets of my blood…looking over at her as my eyes met her ice stare…rolling my shoulders...and spreading my legs about shoulder width apart as I assumed my stance…my left foot touching the scratch line on the canvas...

I then hear the referee scream out…

“Round 4…FIGHT!”

I bring my long arms up…my glistening shining upturned breasts rising and falling as I assume my bare knuckle stance...lower back arched and chest out...left fist out in front of my right...both fists at chest level as I slowly rotated my fists out in front of my chest...circling her again from left to right as I increased the pace of my lateral movements!!

I was mesmerized with the almost cat-like way in which she moved on her toes…it was as if the fight had just started and she hadn’t expended any energy at all…the way she danced in and out when she punched and counter-punched…moving in quickly to inflict punishment and quickly moving out or range of any counters!

I first moved left…then sidestepped back quickly to the right as I tried to get some movement going to match hers and find holes in her defenses!  I focused on her fists…her eyes…and I wasted no time in letting her think she had hurt me bad!!  I stepped in and SUDDENLY SWITCHED to southpaw to try and confuse her...my right fist now out in front of my left...FEINTING with my straight right…blinking back the haze that was clouding my vision and the sting of the salty sweat in my large dark eyes!  I stepped into her and FEINTED a right jab…then suddenly I twisted my torso and SWUNG A SHORT LEFT HOOK HARD at her face...my back and shoulder muscles ACHING but rested for a moment and they just EXPLODED behind the punch...TWISTING my knuckles just before they hit her eye socket...GRUNTING out loud!!...

GGGUUHHH!!!

Feeling my fist impact her eye…my knuckles coming to an abrupt halt as though they had hit a brick wall…hearing her yelp out in pain!!

GAWWDD!!

I then punched out with my left and struck her in the cheek, snapping her head to the
side. Then…with all my available strength I drove my left fist squarely into the delicate tip of Michelle's nose, and feeling cartilage give way beneath my hard bony knuckles…I knew I had succeeded in breaking the bitch's nose and a HUGE collective gasp arose from the crowd!!
”GGUUUHH!!!”

”GAWWWWD!!”

The sweat flew from my tall frame as my firm breasts jiggled slightly with my twisting upper body...

The clear tone of the bell had not faded from my ears before I feinted with my left and LASHED OUT with a quick straight right cross…striking Michelle squarely on the jaw as those sitting at ringside WINCED AND GRIMACED at the dull crack of my clenched fist against the hard boney structure of her jaw!!  

“GU…GUH…GUUHH!”

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Joe leaning on the post at his corner of the ring…watching intently…but I was unable to tell if my trainer was concerned soley for my safety…or the fact that he had bet a lot of money on the fight…probably against me!

Michelle STAGGERED BACK AND FELL against the ring post in the corner…shaking her head as her eyes seemed to roll back in her head…her bare wet back sliding down the padding of the ring post…her arms thrusting up as she wrapped the fingers of both hands around the top rope strained to first grab and then to hold onto it as she began sliding down!  Her long arms were pulled tight at her shoulders and she just couldn’t maintain her grip! Her hands came free of the rope she dropped to her knees in the corner…at first leaning back against the post and then…falling forward to all fours…her head hanging down between her arms!

I looked down at saw the thin thread-like stream of red fall to the canvas below her head…and begin to pool up on the sweat stained surface.  She coughed a few times…then she spit up a wad of blood mixed with her saliva…shaking her head one more time as the refer continued her count….

10…11…12...13…14…

My eyes widened in amazement as I whispered to myself…

"She really CAN BE HURT..."

I watched her on her knees...by head spinning…my vision blurred…blinking…struggling to focus…

16…17…18…

Then I shook my head in disbelief as she slowly unfolded her long legs from under her and got to her feet.  Her bare glistening chest expanding as she took a deep breath…releasing it with an audible whoosh!  I watched as her firm pert breasts rose up as she breathed in deeply…her pink nipples erect as they stood out from her sexy sweat-coated gleaming orbs.  She walked over and sat on her stool…shaking her head in disbelief that I had knocked her down!

I went back to my corner and sat down…Joe squatting in front of me and as animated as I have ever seen him!  He was yelling at me over the crowd noise…

I sit on my stool…shaking my head and trying to clear my head…my vision and at the same time hear what he was saying…

“I TOLD YOU…YOU COULD HURT HER!!”

“THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT!”

Sam leaned her face in and I felt her soft moist creamy lips kiss my cheek as she whispered in my ear…

“You are TURNING ME ON SO FUCKING MUCH”

“I want you SO bad!”

Here I was getting my ass kicked and Samantha tells me she’s HORNY??

Talk about WONDERFUL timing!

Then just that quickly I heard the bell clang and the referee yell out….

“Boxers to scratch!”

I stood up slowly and moved to the enter of the ring as Michelle followed…both setting up in our stances facing each other…our fists raised up between us as we moved closer…our bare knuckles almost touching…both of us barely able to stand!

The referee screamed out…

”FIGHT!”

…and I wasted no time and thrust out a straight left-tight combination at Michelle’s jaw…she was ready though and easily blocked my punches…my bare knuckles bouncing off her forearms!!  My punches by this time…lacked proper timing and didn’t have much speed and power.  I tried to step back but Michelle suddenly rushed at me…feinting with her right at my face…then quickly dropping her left shoulder a bit as suddenly I saw her big left fist headed straight for my abs like a cruise missile!!

”OOMMPF!”

”GUUUHH!

I let out a groan and my hands dropped as I began to double over her fist!!   Its probably a good thing that I don't even see the blur of her right fist as it suddenly connected with left cheek…my head TWISTING VIOLENTLY to the side from the force of the blow…the dull thud and crack was clearly audible as her punch landed…my eyes saw flashes…felt the sting and the warm trickle on my face as a small cut opened up along my left cheek…and a loud grunt flowed over my bloodied lips!

“UUNNGGH!”

I was bending over from the force of her blow to my abs and I barely saw the blur that were the bare knuckles of her right fist…the flexed muscles in her forearm…her cocked right arm driving up and across…her bulging sinewy bicep…pumped and hard…

It was as if I had been struck across the face with a sledgehammer…and for a time…I was completely disoriented…my body almost seemed to lift up off the canvas!

My body SPUN AROUND and I LURCHED BACK from the force of the blow!!

I tried to swing my body around and send my own right fist at her face…my movements slow and labored…driving my right fist wildly at her chest…more flaying wildly than punching...just anywhere as I stumble to my right…

Or at least I think I swung my right at her…maybe I just dreamed or imagined it.   To be honest…when you’ve been knocked out with a blow that quickly…that intense…I doubt you know what actually happened!  It’s akin to being in an accident and losing ones memory…in my case I felt like an 18-wheeler had slammed into my jaw!

Maybe it did…

But all I am doing is swinging at air…at a mirage…just fickeringand distorted human shape made up of all patterns and combinations of colors…I flayed about with my arms...desperately trying to get my hands back up and protect myself purely from instinct… sucking in the air to clear the pain in my gut as I grit my teeth hard thru the pain...feeling the  punch to my jaw ring all the way to the back of my head...

The room was spinning one way and my head seemed to be spinning in the opposite direction…I started to take a step and suddenly felt I had stepped into NOTHINGNESS…my legs turned to Jell-O and gave way as the flashes in my eyes grew brighter and my head spun around faster than a top!!  

Now I know why Linda Blair puked up all that green shit when her head spun like a top in that scene in the movie…”The Exorcist”!

I felt the air flow past my face as I fell and I brought my arms up somehow…maybe out of instinct…around in front of me to cushion the fall…not that they were much help as they had turned to rubber!  I FELL TO MY KNEES…and then all I saw was black…and I felt nothing as I PITCHED FORWARD in a heap flat on my face!!  

”OOOMMPF!”

As I hit the canvas…a began feeling the pangs of anguish as they just seemed to flood over me…a confusing…increasingly loud roar sweeping through my brain like an approaching Mid-western thunder storm!

Lucky for me I wouldn’t be feeling those too long…it was all about over…

I gasped for air as the world spun around me…seeing the faces of those at ringside as if they were moving in slow motion…mouths open screaming but no sound coming out!   Time seemed to stop as the hot stifling air in the ring seemed to be suffocating me…literally me choking off from everything but the pain!

Then the pain left me…

Then…nothing…blackness…serene quiet…

I didn’t even have time to yell for my Mommy!

Michelle took a step forward and stood over my beaten body! My muscled form was spread-eagled…and I turned my head from side to side slowly…moaning softly as I did so!  My brain was saying …MOVE…but my body wouldn’t respond!  Staring straight at Samantha and Joe and…Michelle planted a foot square in between my gently heaving tits…and raising her strong arms straight up in the air in victory as she screamed out….

“YESSS!”

At least I think that’s what I saw…

Next thing I know…I see spots of light…just pinpoints at first…and then shapes…sizes…the warmth on my face.  I slowly open my eyes and I’m apparently in Joe’s office…stretched out on a chaise lounge as Samantha is doing some doctoring around my eye.  I wince as she finishes wiping and cleaning the small cuts around my eye…wiping my cut swollen lip…

…then I finally begin to focus…and I gaze up into her gorgeous eyes.

Sam leans her face down…the tip of her nose touching mine as she kisses me gently…then whispers…

“You’ve been in and out a lot…did you have a nice nap?”

A frown came over my lips and I could feel the warm tears welling up in my large dark brown eyes as I looked up at her…

My lower lip trembled as I whispered to her…

“She knocked me out didn’t she?”

Sam nodded her head up and down…

“But to be truthful she looks worse than you do”

“I think you won on style points outside of the Russian judge…who only gave you 6 out of 10.  Every other judge gave you at least an 8.5.”

I looked into Sam’s twinkling eyes as the corners of her sexy mouth turned up in an impish grin.  Finally…she couldn’t hold herself back and she busted out with one of her loud sexy laughs.  I tried to hold back but I couldn’t…and I started laughing.  As I did…a sharp pain shot through my ribs and I moaned out…clutching at my abs!  I then settled back on the sofa and smiled at her as her hands went up quickly to her mouth as she realized my laughing hurt as bad as a punch.

There was a knock at the office door and Joe got up…went over and opened.  There standing in the door was…Michelle.  She looked at Joe and asked in a low voice…

“Is she okay?”

Joe looked down at the floor…then looked back up and her and said…

“Sure…she’ll be fine”

Samantha jumped up from the edge of the sofa by me and started moving towards the door…screaming out…

“GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE!”

Michelle stepped through the doorway and looked around Sam…and her eyes and mine met…she had a bandage under her right eye…and her left was swollen…her lower lip showing the split in it…the swelling…

I sat up… and as I did…Sam stepped between Michelle and I…their chests bumping as I saw Sam’s face growing more red by the second…her lower lip trembling…the fury in her eyes…

“I said…GET OUT OF HERE!”

Michelle’s dark gaze narrowed and I could see the anger and fierceness in her eyes…then she looked back at me and her glare softened…

“I wanted you to know…you were the BEST I have ever fought…and this was NOT personal.”

[/i]“It was a fight…and I don’t fight to hurt people…which I guess sounds a little weird”[/i]

Sam shot back…

“YOU’RE A WHORE WHO FIGHTS FOR MONEY!”

“PACK YOUR BAGS AND CATCH A BUS YOU FUCKING cxnt!”

I snapped at Sam…

“SAM...LET HER TALK!”

Michelle walked over…bumping shoulders with Samantha…and then extended her right hand to me…I raised my right arm and took her hand in my mine and shook it gently…

“I am sorry…and I am not in the habit of saying that if you knew me at all”

Then our eyes met again and I saw something in them that maybe surprised me more than anything.  I saw a strange emptiness and vulnerability…something with all her confidence and arrogance I would have never expected to see.  Then I saw the tears forming in her eyes…as she mouthed the words…

“I’m sorry”

She looked at Sam one more time and she smiled a bit…then turned and walked out the door…

Joe looked at me and I saw his jaw drop….

“Well I’ll be damned!”

“I have never seen her act like that…or say those words”

I looked away a moment…all I could see were her eyes…and for some ungodly reason…I felt pity for her…

I then looked over at Joe and asked him…

“You know her better than anyone…”

“Tell me about her…please”

Joe smiled…and then he looked at me and asked me…

“Why?”

I looked down a moment…then glanced over into Sam’s eyes and smiled…and then I looked at Joe and said quietly…

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood…who strives valiantly…who errs and comes up short again and again…because there is no effort without error or shortcoming…but who knows the great enthusiasms…the great devotions…who spends himself for a worthy cause; who…at the best…knows…in the end…the triumph of high achievement…and who…at the worst…if he fails…at least he fails while daring greatly…so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Joe smiled…

“Then here is her story...”

THE END

© 2015 by Michelle/Southern Cross Enterprises. All rights reserved

« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 06:43:20 PM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Braveheart1

This is my favorite Michelle series and the finale? The best! No one combines emotions, sensuality and action quite like you do.

//Braveheart
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
Awesome Michelle! Totally wonderfully awesome! I need a moist towel or a towelette now please! ;)

Cat

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Phew, that was spectacular ... another hot sizzler! Loved all the sound-effects ... LOL!  :P :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
WOW :o! Michelle...............you are becoming better and better and better....................thanks for sharing! You know I'm your fan ;)!

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Awesome Michelle! Totally wonderfully awesome! I need a moist towel or a towelette now please! ;)

Cat

Thank you so much Oh Wacher of Pussies....coming from one of the masters...that means a lot to me :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Speaking as one who was closely involved in the earlier discussions, I am thoroughly delighted at how this has worked out for you.

Yes, you have the knack of presenting a great story - but your skill goes far beyond that. You can describe every emotion....every nuance of excitement....every degree of feeling....and more.....so beautifully, and so convincingly.

In short, you truly have found your forte.

Lest any doubts remain....just look at all the well-deserved plaudits,  congratulations, and favourable comments you have received. That, in itself, speaks volumes.

And, yes, that makes me so very proud, to know you can take your rightful place among the best writers, both on FCF, and many other places.

So, very well done - Congratulations!

And to end on my usual note....More, Please!!

GG

Offline Braveheart1

And, yes, that makes me so very proud, to know you can take your rightful place among the best writers, both on FCF, and many other places.

Yes, GG. She certainly can. She also an inspiration to many others ... myself included.

//Braveheart

Offline Michelle

• God Member
Speaking as one who was closely involved in the earlier discussions, I am thoroughly delighted at how this has worked out for you.

Yes, you have the knack of presenting a great story - but your skill goes far beyond that. You can describe every emotion....every nuance of excitement....every degree of feeling....and more.....so beautifully, and so convincingly.

In short, you truly have found your forte.

Lest any doubts remain....just look at all the well-deserved plaudits,  congratulations, and favourable comments you have received. That, in itself, speaks volumes.

So, very well done - Congratulations!

And to end on my usual note....More, Please!!

GG

Thanks so much for your kind words and the support and encouragement you have provided me....

It means a lot to me and has been a big help in getting "back to it"....and coming up with some new writing efforts that I hope to have done and ready in the near future...

And thank for your friendship...above all...

xoxo
Chelley