News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Moms 5

• 3 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
New Moms 5
« on: May 22, 2015, 05:51:50 PM »
    For the sake of their husbands and the new found power they could eventually harness on their older husbands they kept the battle in the ladies room between them. This was so new to both very young women. So close to having a position of power all that stood between them was controlling each other. Kara was still numb about most of this fighting, being an only child and not having much experience in fighting. Steph made a good show of being stronger, but she was scared, confused, pissed off and secretly aroused by all this. Both husbands where on the fast track to becoming very powerful and rich. Both wives where much younger and the term “trophy” had been added by some of the conversations whispered around town.
       They stayed off social media sites so as to not need to make contract and only trolled on the catfight site that the women had found their husbands on. The husbands had not come out and actually said it but all parties involved knew the husbands where aroused at the prospect of their new wives competing as the men did. The men competed in the business and financial fields and the wives in the social and physical realms. Kara was the first to spot it and did forward the link to Steph.  Her husbands account was Mightyjoe11277 and Steph’s husband used the name Brianthebeard4. It stated that they were still talking about the photo shoot ending in the spontaneous wrestling match and how cool that was. They had even taken bets about who would win and both guys had bet that IF it ever did happen whoever’s wife had won they would treat to a vacation at the companies lodge. This lodge was reserved for top level executives and although Brian had won a weeks vacation he was willing to put it on the line IF the two young wives did have a little tussle. A gentleman’s wager wishing against wish and hoping against hope.
      Steph was a bit put off that she wasn’t going since her husband had won, but there was no way of bringing this up to her spouse without letting him now that she and Kara had found out about their catfight fetish and the site the husbands where on. That was knowledge and power the girls did not want to lose. Steph called Kara’s cell phone soon after. “I saw the conversation.”
Kara:” So what you wanna do about it.”
Steph: “I’m not happy with it, but I think we need to settle this vacation thing without breaking our  
                Cover. We have to much at stake to not play the game. “
Kara: “Ok then, it’s agreed.  Our next meeting we are going to put on  a show for our guys.”
Steph: “ Yes, and I will win.”
Kara: “Fat chance, missy.”
Steph: “ We’ll see.”
Kara: “ Just remember, they don’t know about our bathroom fight and I don’t want them to know. If Joe knew I wanted to rip your bottled blonde hair out he might keep me away from you and then you and I lose our little way of controlling the men.”
Steph: “ Right back at ya, I’d love to make you bald, too.”
They both decided that being bald and hurt wasn’t their style. This was all so new to them. It was a strangely exciting feeling to be talking about and setting up a fight for them. They knew they were evenly matched and didn’t want to lose face in front of their husbands or each other.  Being dominated by your husband was one thing, but another bitch, that was not going to happen.
   The night of the dinner came and it went as planned. The babies where at a babysitter and after dinner at Kara and Joe’s house they had suggested a swim. Both ladies agreed and while in the pool swimming the ladies entertained the idea they had hatched.
Kara: “Joe, put me on your shoulders.”
Steph “ Brian, look over there. Let’s get them.”
Both women sitting atop their husbands were moved close together. Both women with hands out stretched, giggling as nervous girls often do. The husbands ecstatic and encouraging their women with phrases like “ go get her, sweaty.” “ You can do it.”
Steph in a pink bikini and Kara in blue they approached and locked hands and pushed. They locked up and the men got as close together as they dared without coming into contact with each other.  It was a wild few minutes of pushing, blocking and countering until Kara experienced the first wardrobe malfunction and her right tit popped out. Kara retreated to slip her loose puppy back in and they continued. The guys were laughing and  Steph taunted her by saying “ Next time I’ll make sure your titty stays out.” Kara and Steph continued the battle on top of their husbands and both fell off at the same time. The guys caught their young thin tiny women and hugged them and gave them encouragement about how proud they were for them. Kara was the first to realize Joe’s raging errection and it was obvious that Steph was aware of Brian’s. This only encouraged the girls to continue their battle as they called their husbands/steeds to be remounted.
      The second round was with less giggles and laughter and more of the men encouraging their wives.
Joe: “ Let’s see some of Kara’s tits.”
Brian” “ I wanna see kara’s hooters.”
The battle was fierce with mostly blocking and attempted grabbing of bikini tops. Hands and arms wildly battling until both men got close enough that the women wrapped arms around each other and simultaneously released and pulled each others bikini tops off.  Hands instantly covering their exposed breasts.
Kara:” you want yours back, you have to give me mine.”
Steph: “ come and get it, girly girl.”
Kara asked Joe if she wanted the souvenir  while  Steph mentioned it’s an expensive top and “It wouldn’t fit your women.”  Both women bobbed in the water with exposed breasts trying to hide their ample young firm breasts.  Both guys teased that it would be kinda hard to fight with both hands covering their boobs.  The guys moved as close to each other as they could and finely asked if the girls wanted a break. Steph and Kara both barked “No!” and released their rivals bikini tops  and continued their battle to unseat each other. Both guys where close enough together to keep the girls in close contact and neither was able to topple the other. Kara, usually the shyer one upped the aunties by making contact and slapping one of Steph’s exposed tits. Slaps fallowed wet hands side swiping exposed breasts. Each was painful as was apparent on their faces. The guys were concerned and separated them. Both women encouraged their men to  get back in the battle but both men were hesitant.
Steph: “ come on Brian, get back over there.”
Kara: “ Joe, get over there!”
Both guys looked at each other and froze. Steph was the first to roll off her husband/ steed and Kara fallowed and they rushed together. In the shallow end of the pull they met up and began exchanging slaps to breasts and shoulders and arms. Most where wild and missed their marks. Quickly the men separated them with both women protesting and moved them to separate areas of the pool. Kara protested “ This is what I want to do and I know you like it.”  She grabbed his enlarged penis.  Steph was having a similar conversation because moments later the girls met in the 6 foot section of the pool and while treading water engaged in the first planned battle. Standing on tip toe they only had to bounce several inches to keep their heads and noses above water they met in a bear hug. Most of their energy being exerted  in keeping above water their mutual embrace was fleeting until they got themselves into the 5 foot end of the pool. Still in the mutual hug they began trying to throw the other twisting body trunks. Wet hair clinging to shoulders and down their soft smooth backs.  Taking in mouthfuls of water they were tiring quickly.
     The husbands had gotten to within a few feet of them when both girls noticed and through mouthfuls of water warned both husbands to back off.  The girls began to slow their jerky attempts and now the boys where encouraging them to take a break and cool down. They rested in each others embrace as from the side pancaked breast tissue was being pressed together by delicate arms wrapped around petite backs.  They separated and went to their comforting husbands who where racing to find bikini tops for them to put on. The girls reluctantly put tops on and waded to the side of the pool. The husbands where worried that neither wife was talking and as Kara and Steph both hopped out of the pool leaving the husbands in the 6 foot section all notice that Kara was wearing Steph’s top while Steph had on Kara’s.
    Kara got up, threw off  the mismatched top at her husband telling him to “stay!”. Steph got up just in time to throw her top into the water and they met on the grass in a mutual bear hug. More out of instinctual aggression then fighting style the two tiny and fit women locked up. Guttural grunts and yelps. Chests pressed together as bare feet scrambling on grass to keep their balance. Calf and thigh muscles flexing to push their rival. Bare feet and painted toe nails digging into grass and ground forward one step and then back. Weakened from the pool battle they were breathing very quickly and not letting go of their mutual embrace. Soon the whipping of torso and hair was replaced with just the pushing to and fro fallowed by pauses to catch their breath. One got the idea to bring a foot up and the other fallowed trying to trip each other. While keeping their balance Kara attempted to wrap her foot around Steph’s leg but was unable to keep her balance and had to step back to keep her balance. Each tried to trip the other. Steph was eventually able to wrap her right foot around Kara’s Left calf and as their thighs and bikini bottoms met the entangled enough to topple over. Neither let go like pythons they coiled legs and thighs to match arms around back. Side by side each took one moment. Kara tried to release a leg to throw it over Steph but Steph didn’t let the leg go. The struggle went on for a few seconds fallowed by long periods of rest. Breathing was becoming hard as chests and stomachs where pressed close together. Both pelvic regions where pressed together. Both bikini bottom strings touching.  Side by side their firm ass cheeks where almost identical.
    Sometime before both husbands had gotten out of the water but had not intervened. Their boners where obvious but neither man was aware of it, being otherwise preoccupied by the site of their bare chested half naked young wives entangled on the back lawn.  Steph released one hand to try and push her way on top and succeeded for a moment until Kara fallowed suit and almost rolled her back off and they ended up side by side, again. Moments turned into long seconds until after 2 minutes the men began to approach both obviously tired girls and just as the men gave each other the sign that they were going to pull them apart Kara began chuckling and Steph fallowed. Both guys backed off as both women separated , laying on backs and began laughing.  Breasts jiggling as they giggled and turned heads to look at each other and actually smiled. Weak arms  lightly slapping at each other .
 Kara: “ you where pretty good.”
Steph: “ yeah, almost got you for a minute there.”
Kara: “ Did you almost bite me there for a moment?”
Steph: “ No, but next time I’ll keep that in mind.”
Both girls looked at their husbands who had very confused and excited looks on their faces.
Kara gave Joe the hint to come help her up and Steph raised her arms to allow Brian to pick her up.
Both men helped their battle cats to lawn chairs and after being given their fight bikini tops the evening was complete. As both girls met to hug before leaving both women saw their husbands errections begin to return. Each gave the other a knowing look and just as the hug was to end Steph looked at kara’s husband Joe, sqeezed Kara’s ass and winked at him.
Steph:” Fine ass on this one, buddy.”  
The young moms where taken home and treated like princess’ for the night and the next day.  Although the battle was called a draw it was decided that both guys were able to pull some strings and both couples could go. The only caveat was that they were going to have to share the lodge with one of the senior bosses and his wife. Both girls acted very surprised hand happy about a week long vacation and realized that this manipulation of their men could have it’s benefits.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:52:22 PM by ooreach »

Offline joey

Re: New Moms 5
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 06:02:45 PM »
Good work, interesting developments looking forward to more. Thank you

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 06:03:52 PM »
Great story  and fight
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 03:39:33 PM »
Love the chicken fight getting rowdy!  Way to go!  Take it to the yard, ladies!  The guys finally get to see them go at it!  Felt like I was there.  I'm not breaking them up!  :P
Life is boring without adventure.