News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 14 Emma versus Sofia

• 3 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 14 Emma versus Sofia
« on: May 23, 2015, 03:59:35 PM »
This poll is the fourteenth in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Paris.  The participants are:

Emma (5'4 128 pounds 20 y/o) lives in a small village near Manchester.  She works in a local hospital as a nurse's aide while she tries to save enough money to go to school.  Emma played football (soccer) during her youth and has stayed in excellent shape since.  Emma's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I am fast, strong and in great shape.  And I'm not going to put up with anything out an opponent.  I will fight to win no matter what."

Sofia (5'5 119 pounds 19 y/o) lives in Rome.  Sofia is a full-time student at the University.  She is studying in an art program.  Sofia comes from a relatively affluent family.  She spends her free time traveling and partying.  Sofia's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I want to succeed and win.  I always get what I want and this will be no exception.  I will train hard and make my enemies suffer."

The fight is scheduled to take place in a private room at an undisclosed home.  Both girls arrive to prepare for the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  The dressing areas are both in bedrooms at the private residence.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements; their opponent going through a short series of stretches; a video of the previous fights for the opponent; and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Emma settles into her changing room and unpacks.  She puts on a little makeup in preparation for the fight and then changes into her bikini.  She wears a very simple white bikini top and tie side bottom to match.  The white suit stands out against her dark complexion.  Her large and perfect appearing breasts stand out in her bikini top.  She decides to leave her hair down as her long silky black hair hangs down to the middle of her back.  She checks her phone and sends several text messages as her friends at home wish her luck and give her last minute words of encouragement.  At the signal, she walks over to the interview room to watch the video clips of Sofia.  "What a stuck up little bitch.  There is no way she is ready for what is going to happen out there tonight.  I'm going to rough her up badly.  She is too soft to be a fighter."

Sofia arrives at about the same time as Emma and changes into her bikini.  She wears a thong bikini bottom and a very revealing string bikini top.  Her much smaller breasts nicely contained by her top.  She pulls her thick dark hair back into a pony tail and begins to stretch and prepare for the fight.  In the weeks leading up to the fight she has spent extra time at the gym and taken several self-defense classes.  Sofia uses every advantage she has to try and give her an edge in the upcoming fight.  As the time arrives for her interview, Sofia takes a few extra minutes checking her look in the mirror to ensure all is ready.  She arrives a few minutes late for the interview and watches the video of Emma.  "Victim number one tonight.  She looks fat and soft to me.  This should be no competition.  I have trained for tonight and I am ready.  This won't take long."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Sofia and Emma.  "This should be interesting tonight.  I think Emma is going to thrash poor Sofia.  She just has a mean vibe if you ask me.  Sofia just looks like a broken nail could end her.  No way she can handle a rough opponent like Emma.  It should be an early night. "  The second commentator begins "I think it will be a little more interesting that you think.  I have been hearing that Sofia has spent some extra time training for tonight.  You might just be surprised by how well she will handle herself.  I expect a good fight and will agree with you that Emma wins it.  Just don't expect it to be a quick one where Emma dominates."  The screen goes dark as the fighters are set to come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Emma arrives in the main room, but Sofia does not.  Everyone in the room waiting and talking in hushed tones wondering if maybe Sofia decided to leave.  After several minutes Sofia enters and waves to the crowd as she skips through the room.  Emma's face turns red showing her anger at Sofia's little stunt to upstage her before the fight even started.  The room layout a large wide open space for the fighters with  chairs and couches along the outer wall on all four sides of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "Things here are pretty simple.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Both fighters face each other casting glances up and down their opponent.  "Shall we begin?"  Sofia winks at the officiator and sticks her tongue out at Emma.  The officiator expecting a reaction steps between the fighters as Emma starts to lunge at her.  "Fucking slag" Emma hisses as she is cutoff by the officiator.  "Back to your sides of the room" barks out the officiator as the two separate and move to their respective sides.  The atmosphere now intense as Sofia has clearly gotten Emma worked up prior to the fight's start.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 14 Emma versus Sofia
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 04:00:11 PM »
Emma

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 04:00:37 PM »
Sofia

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2015, 04:03:14 PM »
With the command to begin given, both fighters move across the room towards the middle of the floor.  Emma coming fast her anger clearly visible on her face as she heads right at Sofia.  Emma plows straight ahead as she winds up preparing to throw a punch right at Sofia's chest.  Sofia seeing her coming the whole way prepares to twist to the side as she waits to time her move.  Sofia's plan is to take advantage of Emma's wild angry attack. 

Quick as a cat, Sofia slips to the side of the rushing Emma and avoids the punch.  At the same time she slings her arm out hooking Emma's hair as she dodges out of the way and yanks Emma to the side. 

Emma's wild rush taking her off balance as she gets her hair yanked sharply to the side and she staggers dropping to one knee as she narrowly avoids falling completely to the floor.  Sofia keeps her grip on the hair and swings around behind a kneeling Emma and shoves her body into Emma's backside yanking her up by the hair and quickly snaking an arm around Emma's neck as she immediately applies a chokehold on a shocked Emma. 

Emma yanked and flung back by the slim Sofia gasps out and grabs at the arm across her neck.  On her feet, Emma grabs the arm and pulls and leans forward shoving her ass back into Sofia dragging her off her feet and onto her back as Sofia hangs on tightly.  Emma staggers several steps under Sofia's weight as she tries to shake her off of her back. 

The crowd immediately on its feet with the exciting start to this one as they cheer on both girls.

After a couple more steps Emma is able to peel Sofia's arm off of her neck and then twists using the arm she flings Sofia to the floor.  Sofia hits the floor hard with a loud THUD and grunts out in obvious pain from the collision. 

Emma yanks on the arm and Sofia lets out a yelp of pain as the yank moves her a couple feet across the floor and keeps her from being able to get off her back.  Sofia tries to twist her body and grabs for Emma's leg with her free, but Emma sees the attempt coming and shoves her foot into Sofia's belly smashing her back down as Sofia lets out an OOOOOFFFFFF. 

Emma drops her knee down on Sofia's arm and Sofia lets out a loud scream.  Emma lets go of the arm, her knee mashed down on the forearm and grabs Sofia by the hair.  Sofia turns toward her not wanting to give Emma a chance to get atop her and swings a slap right at Emma's face WHACK. 

Emma, not expecting the slap is surprised and instead of continuing her attack tries to grab the arm missing it.  Sofia swings another quick slap as Emma tries to defend her face landing it again directly on Emma's face.  Sofia is able to pull her other arm out from under Emma's knee as the slaps cause Emma to shift her weight as she tries to avoid the slapping. 

Sofia tries another slap and this time it lands on Emma's arm instead.  Emma finally drives a punch down into Sofia's body instead of simply defending her own face and Sofia gasps out as the fist sinks in.  She lands another slap on Emma's face but this one not as hard as Emma's punch lands at about the same time as the slap. 

Emma tries to swing her leg over Sofia to straddle her and Sofia tries to twist to avoid the straddle. 

Sofia uses her leg and hand to deflect Emma's attempt to drag the leg over the top of her.  Emma grabs hold of Sofia's breast squeezing it through the bikini top.  Fortunately for Sofia, the fabric protects her from Emma's nails digging into her skin for the most part. 

Sofia groans out in pain and counters by using her hand down on Emma's leg sliding it up towards her bikini bottom and digs her fingers into Emma's soft inner thigh and crotch area clawing her as well.  Emma lets out a yelp of pain and tries to wiggle free of the grip as she continues to squeeze Sofia's small tit. 

Both with a hand in the other's hair and a hand squeezing, the groans and yelps continue as they struggle.  Sofia manages to get her leg over the top of Emma's as her clawing hold causes Emma to try wiggling free as opposed to taking control of the fight. 

Sofia immediately uses the leg hook to pull her body atop Emma's as she releases the claw and shoves her hand right into Emma' face instead.  Sofia cries out in pain as the squeezing of her breast continues, but Emma also cries out as Sofia's nails find her face clawing at her nose and mouth area. 

"Aghhhh Fuck" Emma screams out as she lets go of Sofia's tit and grabs the hand clawing at her face desperate now to get Sofia's hand off of her.  Sofia tries to push her body into a straddle atop Emma as her hand is pulled off of Emma's face. 

Emma's hand still in Sofia's hair as Emma gives a tug to the left and twists.  Sofia is immediately thrown to the side and falls off of Emma.  Both letting go of the other and scrambling to get to their knees to face the other. 

Sofia is up quicker than Emma and tries to drive into her before she can fully get her balance.  Emma ducks low grabbing for Sofia's midsection and pushing a shoulder into her body as Sofia goes over the top of Emma leaning over her shoulder and trying to secure a face lock or choke hold on Emma. 

The shoulder buried into Sofia's belly has an immediate effect as Sofia lets out a loud gasping sound.  Ooooohhhffffff.  Emma pushes through her flinging her back to the floor with a THUD as Sofia lands on her back and Emma atop her following her tackle move. 

Emma tries to take advantage of Sofia being stunned by the move to secure a pin on her as she pushes up her body straddling her trying to get her arms trapped against the floor. 

Sofia kicks and squirms suddenly as Emma tries to trap her on the floor.  Sofia swings her legs up hooking around the hips of Emma in an attempt to stop Emma from moving further up her body. 

Emma distracted by the legs on her hips reaches back grabbing at the leg trying to shove it free of her body.  Sofia takes advantage of Emma's mistake shoving her hand into Emma's chest grabbing her bikini top and her flesh as she squeezes Emma's full breast. 

Emma screams out in pain as Sofia returns the earlier  breast squeezing by Emma.  "Fucking slag!!!" Emma screams out as she tries to push upright on her knees between Sofia's thighs.  Wanting to put distance between herself and Sofia's hand. 

As Emma pulls back, Sofia's grip on the bikini top causes her to rip the top free of Emma's body as the string ties pop free.  Suddenly left holding a bikini top with her legs around Emma's hips, Sofia tries to twist and take Emma over to the side. 

Emma, kneeling between Sofia's legs, holds her ground and Sofia fails to turn her to the side as Emma pushes down on Sofia legs trying to get them off her waist.  Sofia swings Emma's top hitting Emma across the chest as she whips her with the top. 

"Owwwwww shit!!!" Emma cries out.  Suddenly Emma changes directions as she leans forward a bit and drives a hard punch right into Sofia's belly.  "OOOOHHHhhhhhhh God" flies out of Sofia's mouth and Emma figuring out this move is effective begins swinging away hammering Sofia several times before she can react. 

Groaning out from the punches Sofia pulls her legs off of Emma and tries to kick Emma instead.   The kick attempt missing the mark as Emma is in too close, but it sends a message as Emma dives forward now that she is free of the legs and slams her elbow down into Sofia chest as she crashes down atop her. 

"Unnnnnhhhhh" groans out Sofia as Emma drives the blow home and works to secure a solid pin on the Italian fighter.  The crowd on its feet calling out encouragement to both fighters.  Sofia's face showing that Emma's most recent series of attacks really hurt.  Both panting and gasping from the effort of the battle. 

Emma landing atop Sofia driving her elbow into her chest getting a loud groan of pain from Sofia.  Continuing with her effort, Emma grabs Sofia's arms and in a flash mashes them flat to the floor over her head as she pins the slimmer girl to the rug. 

"Now what you gonnnn do" she pants out to Sofia as she traps her.  Sofia squirms under her trying to kick free, but the bigger girl has her ass planted firmly atop her belly mashing Sofia to the floor. 

"Get off me" Sofia squeals out and Emma responds by sliding her ass higher and mashing her legs down over Sofia's arms pinning her to the carpet.  Sofia's head turns side to side as she tries to avoid what is about to happen and Emma grabs her by the hair and then grabs her mouth squeezing it between her fingers as she pinches. 

"Now now you just have to accept it that's all" Emma teases as she realizes Sofia is trapped for good.  "mmmmnnnhhhhggggg" escapes from Sofia's pinched lips as Emma holds her head firmly trapped and then slides her lower body a bit higher. 

Emma's legs, crotch and ass now swallow Sofia's face as she is trapped under Emma.  "Mmmmphhhhhffff" and then another "mmmhhhgggggg" come out of Sofia as she is completely helpless under Emma.  Emma pulls her hands up and cups her large breasts and rolls her head back and calls out "ohhhhhhhhh baby" and then she laughs as she clearly is having fun now at Sofia's expense. 

Emma slides back letting her have a breath of air and Sofia gasps out "I give I give" and then Emma rocks forward mashing her face under her again as she gyrates and puts on a show for the wildly cheering crowd.  After several moments of bouncing and gyrating, Emma slides back and leans down. 

"That's right you are a loser" she hisses at Sofia and then climbs off of her raising her arms in the air as she dances in a circle shaking her ass for the crowd as they cheer her victory over Sofia.