News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mike b-Wife Natalie fights Mistress April

• 9 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Mike b-Wife Natalie fights Mistress April
« on: May 23, 2015, 08:58:26 PM »

Mike's wife Natalie

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Mike b-Wife Natalie fights Mistress April
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 08:59:57 PM »

Mike b -wife Natalie

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2015, 09:01:02 PM »

Mike b-Mistress

Offline mikeb3

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 02:06:51 AM »

From the looks of these two, Your wife is in a lot of trouble. Your Mistress looks like she's going to pummel your wife. knowing Mistress Vicky's stories your wife is going to be eating a lot of pussy and a lot more humiliated  too.
Im loving it any way it goes ,hope it finish with school girl pin and face sit with pulling hair to the pussy

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 04:30:19 AM »

I can imagine Mike, you have your Mistress, April all excited. You have been fucking her senseless and she knows just how much you love to see two women fight over you. She knows just how much you love to hear stories about her beating up your wife and YES MIKE, April definitely gets soaking wet thinking of sitting on beautiful Natalie's face. She wants to dominate Natalie, humiliate her, make her into a slave, and use and abuse your sexy wife. April keeps telling you how she is going to sit on your wife's face Mike, and just the thought of that gets you so fuckin hard and erect Mike, so excited, that you let her do it. You are actually quite confident that your wife Mike, that your very beautiful Natalie will knock the shit out of April, and you would just love to see Natalie force April to lick her into an orgasm

YES Mike, Natalie knows that all about your Mistress. She calls April “The FAT COW,” and she has been waiting a long time to beat up your whore.” Natalie find out that April in planning on going to the party tomorrow night and causing a scene. So Mike, Natalie calls April up on the telephone to tell her off screaming, “You fat cow, you fat fuckin whore. I'm warning you, you better stay away from me and my husband. I'm telling you, if you come to the party tomorrow to start fuckin trouble, I will knock the shit out of you and teach you a lesson you'll never forget.” My wife couldn't believe that April has the fuckin nerve to tell her off, screaming, “You don't know just how long I've been waiting for the chance to punch you silly and make you my slave. I'm going to drain every last once of your dignity right out of you.”

Things really come to a fuckin head at the party. I'm there with Natalie, and April walks right up to Natalie and she smacks her “bam,” hard right across her face with her right fist. My wife' face has a big red handprint across it as her head swings sideways. The cow takes her left fist and she plows it “bam,” right into my wife's stomach. Her fist sinks right into Natalie’s flabby gut. “OOOOFFFF,” she plows the fuckin air right out of my wife, and my wife doubles over, gasping for air. She grabs my wife by her fuckin hair and she jerks her standing straight up. Mike, your wife screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. April grabs Natalie's black sexy short dress and she rips it off, and Mike the crowd is screaming at the sight of your sexy wife's bra and little black lace panties.

Mike, your wife is totally infuriated and she grabs April's blouse and she rips it right off of her, exposing her bra to everyone, and now the crowd is really screaming. The two women raise their fists like two men and they start to beat each other up with their fists. Yes Mike, your foxy wife plows her left fist “bang,” right into April's teeth, splitting her lips open, and making her fuckin lips bleed, she's so pissed off she really wants to bash April's face in. April plows her fist into your wife chin, and Mike you can hear your wife's teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Mike, your wife falls right over onto her ass quite dazed. April grabs her by her fuckin hair as she shoves her over onto her back and she climbs right on top of her. She sits down right on your wife's stomach and she grabs her wrists and she holds your wife's hands down on the cement. Then she raises up over Natalie and she puts her knees on her arms. Mike, she renders poor Natalie totally helpless, and now your Mistress is totally in charge of your wife, and now your Mistress really wants to knock your wife's face in. She rubs her hand across her split open lips and she shows your wife her blood screaming, “Look at what you did to me you fat cow. You made me bleed. Now I'm really going to  bash your face in, and when I'm finished with you, you're going to beg me to suck your husbands cum out of my cxnt.” 

Mike, you Mistress, April takes her right fist and she punches your wife, “bang,” right in her nose. Blood starts rolling from Natalie's nose. Natalie feebly starts bucking and kicking and crying out, “GET OFF OF ME COW, GET OFF OF ME YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE,” but April is 20 lbs heavier than Natalie, and she's stronger than Natalie too, and Natalie can't get her off. April starts hammering Natalie's nose. Smashing her big, hard fist “bang, bang, bang, bang,” over and over again into Natalie's nose until blood is really rolling from Natalie's nose and Natalie starts crying out, “ALRIGHT, YOU WIN. I GAVE UP YOU WIN.” April laughs and she screams, “hat right Natalie, and now I'm really going to make a fool out of you. She reaches behind herself and she unhook her bra, and April's huge bra slides right down, and April's big, sexy breasts are exposed in front of everyone. April laughs screaming, 'Look at my tits Natalie, take a good look at these tits. These are the tits that your husband licks, these are the tits that your husband sucks, this is the tits that your husband worships, and now I'm going to make you lick my tits, I'm going to make you kiss my nipples, I'm going to make you worship my tits, just like Mike does. She leans down and she holds her right breast right over Natalie's mouth screaming, “kiss my tit bitch.” Natalie has tears welling in her eyes and she starts shaking her head from left to right left to right crying out, “NO, NEVER, GET OFF OF ME COW.”  April starts swinging left to right, right to left, back and dorth. She's slapping your wife's silly with her big, heavy tits Mike. You can hear her tit smacking across her face each time they swing in that direction, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” she's smacking her face back and forth with her big tits.

Mike, slapping your Natalie's face with her big tits is making your Mistress really excited and April's nipples are rock hard and beet red and ready to burst. Natalie raises her head up and she starts kissing April's big hard erect nipples, first one nipple, then the other. Mike your beautiful, sexy wife is making April so fuckin moist that April can't wait to have your wife lick her out. She pulls her tit away and she grabs Natalie's bra and she pulls it down so that Natalie's big, sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone. The crowd Mike, all your friends and neighbors are cheering, and everyone is so sexually excited watching your big, fat cow Mistress beating your wife up. April takes the open palm of her right hand and she smacks Natalie's big left breast “bam,” swinging her breast to the side, and then with her open palm of her left hand she smacks Natalie's big, sexy right breast, swinging it to the side. April is laughing as she starts screaming, “Now you're going to lick and kiss my cxnt bitch,” She raises up and she rips her own panties right off of her body, and then she holds her wet, hot pussy only inches over your wife's face. Mike your big, tough Mistress is holding her cxnt right over your wife's face and the crowd has gone silent as April screams, “Now you're going to show your husband and all of your friends and neighbor's just what a weak, stupid, pathetic cxnt sucking cow you really are Natalie. Now kiss my cxnt.”   

Mike your cock is rock hard. You really thought that your wife was going to kick this fat cow's ass, but watching the big, tough blonde bitch totally in charge of your tough wife has your cock trying to break out of your pants. You cock gets even harder as you watch your wife, Natalie slowly raises her head up and you can see her nose and lips start to sink in and get buried in big, tough April's hairy cxnt.

MIKE, THAT IS WHEN IT HAPPENED. Your wife clamps her teeth down right between April's legs. April's face becomes instantly contorted and the look of pleasure turns into a look of shock and pain as April lets out a loud, bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH,” as she leaps up off of your wife's face, and you can see blood rolling down April's thighs as she falls over onto her ass and puts her hands to her aching pussy crying out, “You bit me you slut. You fuckin bit me you whore.” Natalie is hurt, and she's bloody and she's dazed, but Natalie is infuriated, and now she really wants to knock the shit out of your fat cow Mistress. Slowly your wife, your beautiful, sexy wife Mike, she starts to sit up and Mike you cannot keep your eyes off of how big, and hard and erect Natalie's nipples are, and no one else can either. Then she gets on top of April. April tries to resist, but April's bloody pussy really hurts, and she can't do anything to stop beautiful, sexy Natalie from sitting down right on her stomach. Natalie takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps April hard across her face screaming, “Now I'm going to make you so sorry you ever started trouble with me you whore. I'm going to humiliate you over and over again until I have drained every last drop of your dignity out of you, and then you'll never show your face around my husband or any of these people again. Mike, your wife, your beautiful, sexy wife looks even sexier when she is infuriated and she balls both of her fists up hard and tight and she screams, 'I'm going to blacken your eyes bitch.” She starts. Right fist, “bam,” left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” she punching April's eyes back and forth and back and forth. Natalie is enraged, her face is beet red and she just keep on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” knocking the shit out of April's face until both of April's eyes are swollen and black and blue.

April starts bucking and kicking, and trying to throw your wife off of her Mike, and she's screaming, “get off of me you bitch,. I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Yes, MIKE, April is bigger and stronger than Natalie, but Natalie is infuriated and she's not going to let this fat fuckin whore take her husband away from her. She wraps her hands right through April's hair and she wrenches her head up off of the concrete. Then she shoves her head down hard, “bang,” right into the hard cement. Then she wrenches her head back up off of the concrete and she starts screaming right in April's shocked fuckin face, 'You're not going to kill anyone you big fat slut.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering April’s head against the hard concrete over and over again until April is seeing fuckin stars and she's crying out, “STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP.” Natalie yanks April's head up off of the cement screaming right in her dazed face, “HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN TO STOP. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'M GOING TO FUCKIN STOP. YOU STARTED THIS APRIL. YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BEAT ME UP AND HUMILIATE ME. I BEAT YOU UP YOU FAT COW, AND NOW I'M GOING TO HUMILIATE YOU EVEN MORE THAN YOU WERE GOING TO HUMILIATE ME.”

Mike, you beautiful, tough wife gets up off of April, and she lowers her panties and she kicks them off. Then she stands right over your Mistress, your blonde haired whore, and she screams, “Look up cow. Look up at me you fat fuckin whore. You can see the scared look on April's face, as it's quite obvious of what is about to happen. Natalie laughs and she screams, “Now you're going to worship my pussy with your tongue you big mouth.” She lowers herself down, and Mike, you tough, sexy beautiful wife screams, “KISS IT COW. KISS MY HUSBAND'S cxnt IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.” Mke the crowd has gone completely silent. They are all just waiting to see what will happen next as feebly, April raises her head up off of the cement, and April's head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head, as slowly her lips get closer and closer to you sexy hot wife's pussy, and gently she kisses her cxnt. That's right Mike, your tough wife has beat up your fat cow Mistress, and now she's giving you your very favorite fantasy. She screams, “Kiss is gain and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Imagine Mike, Natalie is forcing April to be her bitch, and April starts kissing your wife's pussy Mike. Mike her lips are vibrating on your wife's cxnt, and Mike, you can see the hot juices start to flow out of Natalie's soaking wet pussy. The more she humiliates this stupid flabby slut, the hotter she gets.

Mike, now your wife is going to do it. He's going to drain her dignity out of her. Natalie screams, “Now you fat fuckin whore, you're going to moo right into my cxnt, and you're going to show my husband and all of our friends and neighbor's just what A STUPID, PATHETIC, WORTHLESS FAT COW YOU REALLY ARE.”  “MMMMMMOOOOOOOOO,” April is afraid and she just wants to get this totally painful, humiliating experience over with, and “MMMMMOOOOOOOO,” she's mooing and mooing over and over again right into Natalie's soaking wet pussy. Mike right into the pussy that you lick and kiss and suck every night, except for the stupid nights you are out with that fat cow April., and Now this fat cow Mistress' lips are vibrating inside your wife's cxnt. “MMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOO,” over and over soaking wet pussy, again and your wife Mike, your wife's big, hard erect nipples are ready to burst as she starts “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWWWWE, squirting her cum right onto April's tongue, right into her mouth. You r wife Mike is filling up your Mistress' mouth with her cum and her steaming, hot juices, and Mike, your whore is still mooing into the real woman's cxnt. She's still vibrating your beautiful, sexy wife's pussy as MMMMMMMMOOOOOOO,” and then she starts stuffing her tongue deep into your wife's pussy. She's plowing that tongue into Natalie's drenched pussy over and over again and Mike, your wife is huffing, and she's puffing, and she's “OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” dry squirting, she starts crying and begging your beat up blonde headed Mistress, your fat fuckin cow to lick her into another orgasm. Fuck me, fuck me with your tongue you fat fuckin whore, fuck me wit your fuckin tongue. She starts to cum again Mike, she's blowing squirt after squirt of her hot, cum and Mike, your wife's juicy pussy is overflowing, and your Mistress, Mike your knocked silly, weak pathetic Mistress is licking you wife's pussy, like a dog licking it's master and Mike, she's “OOOOOOOWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, squirting and squirting all over the fat bitch's fuckin face.
Mike, your wife collapses right on top of your Mistress. Their sweat soaked breasts are heaving up and down and up and down together, locked together by the heat and the moisture.   

Mike, you can see your wife sitting up, still dominating the fat whore, and watching April. Your big fat cow Mistress is spitting mouthfuls of cum right out of her mouth. Mike, your wife, you very beautiful, sexy wife, with sweat glistening her whole body screams, 'What's the matter you fat cow, you don't like the way I taste. She raises up right over this fat fuckin whore, and she screams, “Now I'm going to piss into your mouth, and you are to drink every last drop of my warm urine, because if you don't, I'll stand you up and knock the shit out of you all over again. Do you understand me whore.” Your wife starts laughing, Mike even you start laughing at how tough this fat cow thought that she was, and what a weak, goofy rag doll she looks like now as she opens her mouth and starts swallowing mouthful after mouthful f your wife's hot piss, her warm urine, while everyone that you know is there to witness it. Mike you are standing there watching you wife force your big mouth ex-Mistress to lick her and moo her into orgasm after orgasm over and over again, and now your very beautiful, your very sexy, your very hot wife is really draining every last drop of April's dignity out of her........

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 04:40:45 AM »

The story was actually written by Mistress Vicky, but posted from my page. You are very lucky to have so many hot, sexy women fight over you all the time. Your wife is a definite keeper, very beautiful, sexy and hot.. If she gets beat up and another woman is going to steal you, I would take her in a heartbeat. You are a very lucky guy. Keep finding sluts to fight your wife. Very hot.

Offline mikeb3

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 06:15:55 AM »
WOW see April getting her ass whoop by my wife is turn on
April has big mouth and she always say what she is going to do with my wife
after all come on top and im proud of her

Offline mikeb3

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 07:28:44 AM »
KIND OF SHOCK THAT MY WIFE DOMINATE APRIL
I THINK APRIL HAS STRONGER LEGS BUT WIFE STRONGER UPPER BODY
I THINK THAT DIDNOT HELP APRIL IN HER FIGHT
MISTRESSVICKY WHAT YOU THINK IS MORE IMPORTANT UPPER OR BOTTOM IN WOMEN FIGHT ?
SEE THE PICS

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 09:20:14 AM »

Your Mistress April is really a cow. I think your wife will beat April up because she is younger, tougher, better fighter, and determined to keep you and knock the shit out of this out of shape fat cow.

Size and strength doesn't necessarily determine the winner of a fight. I am very small, but crazy, I have a very explosive temper and I know how to fight. I have beat yp many women larger than I am.

April put up a good fight. She was winning at one point. Your wife is much ore beautiful than April. April looks old enough to be her mother in the last two pictures.

Offline mikeb3

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 12:40:39 PM »

Your Mistress April is really a cow. I think your wife will beat April up because she is younger, tougher, better fighter, and determined to keep you and knock the shit out of this out of shape fat cow.

Size and strength doesn't necessarily determine the winner of a fight. I am very small, but crazy, I have a very explosive temper and I know how to fight. I have beat yp many women larger than I am.

April put up a good fight. She was winning at one point. Your wife is much ore beautiful than April. April looks old enough to be her mother in the last two pictures.

I THOUGHT MY WIFE WILL WIN THIS FIGHT