News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request-Fast Eddy-Jess fights Taylor

• 5 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request-Fast Eddy-Jess fights Taylor
« on: May 24, 2015, 11:10:51 PM »

Jess- Jess is around 5'7" and 180 pounds with very large breasts.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Request-Fast Eddy-Jess fights Taylor
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 11:13:30 PM »

Taylor-Taylor sleeps with a lot of guys including Jess' boyfriend. Taylor is around 145 pounds and 5'5", with pretty small sized boobs.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 11:18:16 PM »

Taylor =Taylor sleeps with a lot of guys including Jess' boyfriend. Taylor is around 145 pounds and 5'5", with pretty small sized boobs.
Cindy =Jess is around 5'7" and 180 pounds with very large breasts.

Both woman have explosive tempers, Jess' temper is a little bit more explosive then Taylor's  Jess wants revenge so she's going around telling everyone what a big fuckin whore Taylor is and telling everyone that she wants to knock Taylor into a bloody, blubbering, crying submissive bitch to teach her not to steal another woman's man.. 

Both women have dominant demeanor’s, TAYLOR is very mouthy and cocky and she thinks she's so tough. Taylor heard everything that Jess had to say, and Taylor is going to go down to the bar that Jess and Keith hang out at, wanting to knock the shit out of Jess, and give everyone at the bar, including, especially in front of Keith , and give everyone a really good show.

Just imagine how hot this chick is, She fucks Jess's boyfriend and brags about it to everyone. Both of them have the same fight experience, maybe 2 or 3 fights in their lifetime. 

So just imagine, Jess knows that Taylor is coming to the bar to fight her. She's quite aware of everything Taylor has threatened to do to her

There are already about 15 people on the patio, but when some guys see Taylor getting out of her car, they start yelling into the bar “FIGHT, FIGHT, TWO WOMEN.” Taylor storms across the parking lot, right up to the patio outside the bar.  At one point Jess and Keith are sitting on a couch, and Jess got up and went to the bathroom. The minute Jess walks away, Taylor walks right over to Keith, and Taylor is wearing this sexy white mini dress, and she sits down right next to Keith, hanging all over him and acting really flirtatious. She's so busy trying to seduce Keith, that neither of them notice Jess as she walks up and stands right behind them. She arrives just in time to hear Taylor say, “Why don't you just dump that big, fat cow, and take me home tonight.” Jess is really angry, AND SHE WALKS RIGHT AROUND TO FACE Taylor, AND SHE PUTS HER HANDS ON HER HIPS AND SHE SAYS, “WJAT WAS THAT Taylor.”  Taylor GETS UP FROM JOHNNY'S LAP, and she shoves Jess back a few steps screaming, “You don't know just how long I've been waiting for this Jess. Your husband wants me, not you, and now I'm going to knock the shit out of you, and then I'm going to humiliate you so bad you fat fuckin whore, that you'll never want to show your face around Keith, or any of these people.” Taylor isn't prepared for how crazy Jess is. Jess pulls back her right fist and she plows it, “bang,” right into Taylor's nose and swinging her head back and forth,  screaming, “You pathetic little bitch, you're going to be very sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me.” Jess has on a sexy, low cut white button dress blouse, and a black micro mini skirt, black fishnet stockings, and black skyscraper high heels. Jess LOOKS MUCH BIGGER THAN Taylor WITH THOSE BIG, HIGH HEELS, but

Taylor has just as an explosive temper as Jess and she Lunges forward, grabbing Jess's white blouse with both of her hands, shoving her back hard, Jess's shirt rips right off of her in Taylor's hands, and she stumbles backwards on her high heels again. Jess's huge, low cut sexy white push up bra is exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is screaming. Taylor grabs Jess's bra screaming “You fat fuckin cow, you think you're so fuckin tough. I don't think so, I'm going to knock the shit out of you and I have a big fuckin dildo I've just been saving for your ass and your cxnt, and when I'm finished with you Jess you fat fucking whore, you're going to be too humiliated to ever show your face around Keith, or any of these people again.”

Jess's face is bright, bright red and this time Jess really loses her temper. She lunges right at Taylor, and Jess is much bigger and stronger than Taylor. Taylor sends her left fist “bang,” right into Jess's nose, BUT Taylor's punch seems to have no effect as Jess grabs Taylor's dress with her right hand, and with her left fist she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Taylor's nose. Taylor's head, it's swinging back and forth and back and forth under Jess's hard, powerful punches. Blood starts rolling from Taylor's nose and Taylor cries out, “STOP, I'M BLEEDING.” Jess grabs Taylor's white dress with her right hand too, and she holds Taylor up right in front of herself, screaming insanely right in Taylor's shocked face. “WHORE, YOU FLABBY FUCKIN WHORE. YOU PICKED ON THE WRONG FUCKIN GIRL. I”M GOING TO KNOCK YOU BLOODY, UNTIL I KNOCK YOUR FUCKIN FACE IN, AND THEN AFTER I BEAT YOU UP BITCH, I”M GOING TO DRAIN EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR DIGNITY RIGHT OUT OF YOU.” Jess shoves Taylor  back hard, so hard that Taylor's sexy white dress rips right off of her body in Jess's hands, and Taylor goes stumbling backwards and she almost falls over.  THE CROWD IS GOING CRAZY AS Taylor”s SEXY WHITE BRA AND LITTLE LACE PANTIES ARE EXPOSED IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.”  Jess screams insanely, ALRIGHT, GET READY BITCH, BECAUSE NOW I'M REALLY GOING TO PUNCH YOU SILLY.”

Jess grabs Taylor's bra with her right hand, and she swings Taylor halfway around in a circle. Taylor is fuckin startled, and she doesn't't do anything, as Jess balls up her left fist hard and tight and she starts knocking Taylor's nose in. She's :bang, bang, bang, bang,” hard powerful punches over and over again, and Taylor's head is limply swinging back and forth. She just keeps on punching the stupid bitch, until Taylor's head is just flopping around limply, and blood is gushing out of Taylor's nose. Taylor is starting to get quite panicky, she never even saw two guys get beat up like this. Tears start welling in Taylor's eyes and Taylor starts crying out, 'PLEASE, ENOUGH, YOU WIN.” Jess is crazy and she's still really infuriated. She punches Taylor “bang,” full force right in her nose again, and now blood is really gushing out of her nose. Jess screams, “HOW FUCKIN DARE YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU HAD ENOUGH Taylor YOU FUCKIN LITTLE WHORE. I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'M FINISHED WITH YOU SLUT, AND I'M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” Tears start rolling from Taylor's eyes and she cries out, “PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE LET ME GO.” Jess wants to adjust Taylor's attitude. She screams, “HOW FUCIN DARE YOU, YOU COME HEAR INSULTING ME AND THREATENING TO KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND DRAINING EVERY LAST DROP OF MY DIGNITY OUT OF ME. NOW I”M GOING TO KNOCK YOU BLOODY YOU BITCH, UNTIL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU ARE ANY MORE, AND THEN I”LL TAKE EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR DIGNITY OUT OF YOU WHORE,”  and Taylor doesn't say a word, she's so fuckin startled.

Jess is clearly winning at this point, and Taylor is knocked bloody. Jess screams, “NOW I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to do whatever I tell you to do Taylor, and you're going to fuckin love it, and from now on you bitch, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Jess knows just how hard every man's cock that is watching right now, and she has some kind of idea of how soaking wet many of the women are too. Taylor is totally humiliated, she is normally quite dominant, and she's had enough. Taylor starts crying harder and crying out, “KEITH, KEITH PLEASE HELP ME, SOMONE PLEASE HELP ME,” BUT not one person would move a fuckin inch to help this flabby little bitch as Jess grabs Taylor by her hair and she pulls her forward onto her hands and knee's and Taylor cries out, “NO,” as she falls right onto the cement. Jess holds Taylor's head still, screaming right in Taylor's shocked face, “NO ONE IS GOING TO HELP YOU, YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH. EVERYONE IS IS REALLY ENJOYING WATCHING ME KNOCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU, AND EVERYONE IS REALLY GOING TO ENJOY WATCHING ME DRAIN ALL OF YOUR DIGNITY OUT OF YOU.” Taylor is feebly grabbing for Jess's hands, trying to pull them out of her hair, but Jess is crazy and she starts dragging Taylor, across the rough cement on her hands and knees, and Taylor is crying and she cries out, “PLEASE ENOUGH, I'M SORRY, I'm SO, SO SORRY. YOU WIN, PLEASE LET ME GO.”

Jess drags Taylor over to the bench she was sitting on when this whole episode started, and she lets go of Taylor's hair. Then she grabs Taylor's panties and she rips them right off of her body, and Taylor's thick dark, hairy bush is exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is going crazy. Jess grabs Taylor's hair as she sits down on the couch, and Jess pulls Taylor right over her knee. She has Taylor across her lap and Jess starts spanking Taylor like a little girl. “First, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Joni's left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Taylor's right cheek, back and forth. At first Taylors ass starts turning pink and get all puffy, and then her ass swells up and turns black and blue. Jess is crazy and she just keeps on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of her ass, until Taylor's ass has bloody red welt marks on it, and Taylor is crying out, 'I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. PLEASE I'M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I'LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING.”

Jess starts laughing at how tough Taylor thought that she was, and how beat up and submissive she looks now. She shoves Taylor off of her screaming, “Lay down on your back slave. You're going to lick my pussy. You're going to lick me into orgasm after orgasm you slut, and then I'll really start draining all of your fuckin dignity out of you Taylor you fuckin big mouth. Jess stands over Taylor and she lowers her own panties, dropping them down to the floor and kicking them off. Then Jess sits down on Taylor's stomach, and she starts slapping Taylor's little tits, “left hand, right hand, left hand, backhand, back and forth, she's smacking the shit out of  Taylor's little tits screaming, “How could my boyfriend even look at you, you flat chested little whore.” Jess reaches around back and she unclasps her bra, and Jess's big sexy breasts just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming and cheering and going crazy at the sight of big, beautiful, tough big titted Jess, with her huge breasts bouncing up and down each time she moves. Jess grabs Taylor's hair and she yanks her head up off of the concrete, and Taylor's nose is still gushing blood and it's starting to get all puffy as Jess laughs and screams right in Taylor's dazed face again, “Now I'm going to let you interact with a real woman's tits you big mouth, let you see just why Keith loves my big tits and not your flat chest you ugly, weak whore.” Jess leans over, holding her huge, shaking left breast right over Taylor's face screaming, “Now kiss my nipples Taylor you whore.” Taylor raise her head up off of the concrete, and Taylor's eyes are still swimming around in her head, and Taylor is crying and crying, but she has no choice and gently she kisses Jess's big, hard erect nipple of Jess's left breast, and then she moves her head over and she kisses Jess's right nipple, and Jess can feel her big nipples getting harder and even more erect, and so is Taylor's. Taylor has no idea of why, but Jess's big, sexy tits and big, hard nipples are making her quite moist between her legs. Jess screams, “lick them, lick my big hard nipples you stupid little slut.” Can you just imagine being there to witness Taylor stick her tongue out of her mouth, and she starts to lick Jess's big nipples, first one and then the other, back and forth, and Jess's nipples are rock hard and ready to burst. Jess screams, “Now you see why Keith loves my big breasts, not your flabby little pathetic tits, right Taylor. Taylor is scared, she doesn't want to do anything to anger crazy Jess again, and she's actually quite turned on by Jess' big, sexy tits, and big, hard erect nipples and she cries out, “YES, I HAVE FLABBY, LITTLE PATHETIC TITS and YOU HAVE BIG SEXY TITS FOR KEITH TO WORSHIP.” Taylor starts licking and kissing and making love to Jess' big, sexy tits, big sexy nipples. Taylor is so fuckin excited and wet from Jess' huge sexy tits. 

Jess raises up and she holds her sweet, hot pussy just inches over Taylor's face screaming, “DO YOU SEE THIS cxnt. LOOK AT IT WHORE, THIS IS KEITH”S cxnt. NOW TELL EVERYONE WHOSE cxnt THIS IS Taylor.” Everyone starts laughing as pathetically Taylor hold up her head, and her head is still all wobbly, and her eyes are rolling around in her head, and Taylor cries out, “It's Keith's cxnt Jess, It's Keith's fuckin cxnt.” Jess starts laughing as she screams, “Well now I have a real show to give everyone Taylor you fuckin instigating bitch, you trouble making cxnt. You had the fuckin nerve to come here in front of Keith, and in front of all of these people and call me a fat cow. Now you're going to moo into my cxnt you fuckin big mouth, and you're going to show everyone just which one of us is the cow. Now let me hear you moo.”

Taylor has complied obediently to everything Jess wanted her to do, BUT Taylor is not about to let this fat cow humiliate her like thus in front of everyone and she cries out, “NO, ENOUGH. I HAD ENOUGH.” Jess loses her temper all over again and she takes her fist, her balled u left fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Taylor's nose again, and you can hear the bone break, and the silence. Jess screams, “MOO COW, MOO YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, OR I”LL STND YOU UP AND I'LL REALLY BASH YOUR FACE IN.” The whole crowd has gone silent. The only sound you can hear is Taylor crying and crying like a little girl and Taylor says, “moo.” Jess is totally crazed. Her face turns beet red and Jess loses her temper again. She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” bashing in Taylor's face. She smashes the bone of her nose “bang, bang, bang,” over and over again and now blood is squirting out of Taylor's nose, and Taylor takes a long, deep breath, and she lets out a loud, long, “MMMMOOOOOO.”

Jess holds her left fist in Taylor's face again screaming, “'MOO Louder bitch, and keep mooing until I say you can stop.” Taylor is scared, she's so fuckin scared she's crying like a baby, blood and sweat and black eye makeup are streaming down her face, and Taylor starts “MMMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOOO.” Jess screams, “Say it whore, tell Keith that you're nothing but a stupid, pathetic, worthless, flat chested cow.” Taylor is scared now. She doesn't want crazy Jess to get angry at her any more and she starts “MMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOOOOO,” Jess screams, “Say it Taylor.” Taylor screams, “I'M  A COW  KEITH, I'M A STUPID, PATHETIC, WORTHLESS, FLAT CHESTED COW KEITH,” and then she starts to “MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO, again. Jess holds her soaking wet pussy right over Taylor's face and she's laughing as she screams, “Now Taylor, now do you know what you're going to do. You're going to moo right into my cxnt, and the vibrations of your lips are going to make me cum, and you're going to lick me into orgasm over and over again you fat fuckin whore, do you understand me.” Taylor is crying like a pathetic baby crying out, 'I'm going to moo into your cxnt Mistress. The vibrations of my lips inside your cxnt is going to make you have orgasm after orgasm right on my face.” Jess lowers her pussy down so that it's only inches over Taylor's face, and Taylor raises her head up, and Taylor's fuckin head is still all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head as  says, “MMMMMMMMMOOOOOOO,” right into Jess's cxnt. “MMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOO, Taylor IS MOOing, AND MOOing INTO Jess”S SOAKING WET PUSSY, and THE VIBRATIONS OF Taylor's LIPS INSIDE OF Jess' cxnt IS MAKING Jess “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE,” have one explosive orgasm after another right on Taylor's face.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 11:41:12 PM »
Very nice! Poor Taylor thought it would be an easy fight and lost all her dignity.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 03:10:38 AM »

Very hot!

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 04:05:27 AM »
You gonna fight Jess next Vicky? Or should I find you a smaller opponent? 😉