News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Diane(DarlingDiane) & Nancy(nancyoh2) : An Epic Battle

• 7 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
Diane(DarlingDiane) & Nancy(nancyoh2) : An Epic Battle
« on: May 25, 2015, 03:11:55 PM »

NOOOOOOOOOO – Stop it pleaseeeee …”  I was crying helplessly.

It was hard to believe for me what Diane and Nancy were doing to each other and how much they were going do to each other in this process.

Diane and Nancy were standing with their nude & sweaty bodies, in the center of the room, hands clenching in each other's hair, legs intertwined totally, bodies grinding together,  they were pounding their pussies with wild abandon, their pussies slurping and sucking, teeth clenched, the look of wild eyed hatred on both their faces. They were using their bodies as weapons to crush the sexual life out of the other. The sweat lubricating their movements. Their breasts, bellies and thighs welded together, sliding back and forth. Some red and blue marks appeared on their bare skin. Anyone at this point became sure that it’s a Sexfight but this was not the case in this dual of bitter rivals!

It started before one month as I asked them to meet me in Florida. In fact Diane (DarlingDiane), Nancy (nancyoh2) and me (Devi2014) became close friends through FCF. But from that time Diane and Nancy started arguing with each other with each and every chances and now in front of my eyes they were locked in a mortal combat in Nancy's Beach House.

Crying, Screaming, pleading to stop, but ………..

Suddenly Diane got a good hold of Nancy's left boob, and started slapping right very hard. This was really effective, Nancy was trying to pull away, but Diane held her in place by her left boob.  She was getting some very hard slaps in, and her boob was already starting to turn red. Nancy’s boob wobbled and bounced with every slap. This was really taking a toll on her. Now she just tried to get away from Diane.   Finally she was able to break Diane's hold and pull back. All four boobs was showing wear from the last few minutes, they were red and scratched up. Nancy stepped right toward Diane, she seemed more aggressive to fight now, but Diane certainly did not back down. She stepped right up to meet the challenge and met Nancy. Nancy lunged at Diane and had her by the hair before she knew it. She jerked her off balance and started to swing her around by the hair. All Diane could do was grab Nancy' wrists and try to lessen the tension on her hair. She was trying to scratch her wrists but wasn't have any luck. She couldn't reach Nancy to attack her body, all she could do was try and break Nancy's hold. Nancy was swinging her around in a circle very fast. Diane was about to fall and right then Nancy released her. Diane flew back and landed on her back on the ground. She started to get up, but Nancy charged and tackled her to the ground. Falling to the floor, Diane & Nancy hugged each other in a tight mutual bear hug and maintain their bear hug while they furiously started grinding their soaked snatches. Suddenly they pushed away, started relaxing on their knees, panting frantically, chest heaving furiously. They both excited at the point, wanting to buy some time.

Diane & Nancy, two voluptuous women in their early forties, hate each other and I am sure it started because of me. They both had their eyes set on a certain younger girl (I am sure that's me). That fact mattered to the egotistical women who thought, because of their exquisite beauty, the girl should be one of theirs. A fight was agreed upon to determine which woman was to further pursue the girl. The perfect solution would of course be a confrontation with no holds barred, no time limit until one or the other submits. They would meet at Nancy's Beach House, an out of the way setting for this private affair.

Standing again, they charge each other, coming together with a slapping of their bodies, grappling with arms and legs, and finally falling in a heap to the carpeted floor. Reaching for each other's breasts they began tugging and pulling at their nipples while wrapping their legs around each other, again, forcing their pussies together in a frenzied fucking motion, bucking wildly. Both women grab tits in a crushing, dual breast claw, pushing and gouging their nails into tit flesh while still mashing their soaked pussies. The sweat pouring from their bodies and faces. Both becoming more and more aroused, their movements more frantic, hips gyrating, fucking the floor. As if with one mind, grab their beautiful, full ass cheeks and grind their wet pussies side to side, pussy lips pulling against each other, each woman attempting to stimulate the other to orgasm. Diane shoved her right hand under the Nancy's chin, attempting to push her away. Nancy quickly wrapprd her arms around  Diane's waist, squeezing hard. Now Diane did likewise and they grind and fuck each other frantically, breasts forced together in a battle of their own.

Diane and Nancy, moaning with pleasure. Finally rolling away from one another, they stand and run, coming together in a crushing dual bear hug, squashing their huge globes together, the tit flesh oozing from the sides, foreheads pressed together, legs wrapped around legs, pussies humping each other's thigh. They both seemed to enjoy trying to destroy each other. It looked like they were going to be crushed, their hands find the others head, pulling and ripping out hair, kicking and kneeing the other, slamming their bodies together, freeing a hand to slap faces. In the center of the room my two mature friends  grunt and strain against each other, their bodies look as if they are tied in a knot as they vibrate their torsos together, trying to bring the other off.

Suddenly, Diane hip throws Nancy and crashes on top of her, Start Punching her face unmercifully. Rolling her body left, Nancy takes Diane over and, now on top, uses her fists to pummel her rivals face. Their hands find the others neck and dual choke holds are applied. Squeezing with all their might. Rolling over left and right, their pussies hammering away at the other. Scratching the others calves with the nails on their feet. They grab the others tits in a dual breast claw, digging their nails in, eliciting screams of agony from both fighters.

What had once started out as a rivalry over a girl never thought it had turned into a bitter blood feud. OMG
Totally nervous, what should I do now? That’s not a friendly match, turned into a WAR.

They released each other again, roll away and slowly get on their feet. "Bring your fists" Screams Diane. "Come on you fucking Skank.” Nancy spat back. With that they walk within two feet of each other and start slugging it out. Back and forth they punch and slap, hitting faces, breasts and arms. Blood oozes from mouths, temples, and noses. Breasts, cheeks, and bellies sweaty and bruised from the onslaught. Arms grapple with each other's arms, fumbling and slipping, slapping each other's hands away in the attempt to get the upper hand until forcing their arms around their heads in a dual head lock, bearing down with all their might, their faces beet red, continuing their face and body shots with their free hand, using the flat of their palm to smash their lips and teeth, while moving around the floor in an attempt to throw the other to the ground.
Falling once again, the women fight for control of the other until Nancy straddles Diane, pinning her arms to her side with her legs, and slaps and punches her face and breasts with a renewed vigor. Bucking her lower body upward, Diane throws Nancy off and climbs on top and uses her fists like a hammer and slams her in the face and breasts. Nancy wraps her long & strong legs around Diane's waist and squeezes, stopping the punching attack. Dine grabs both of Nancy's breasts and with all her might crushes her meaty globes together. Nancy immediately mashes Diane’s breasts together. They continue to squeeze and flatten their huge tits, their eyes clenched, tears welling up from the pain, stretching and pulling the tit flesh in an attempt to rip off their hated enemy's globes.
Releasing their breasts, OH MY GOD they scissor lock and grind their holes into each other. Clit on clit, stimulating both blood engorged pussies. Both women grab each other's ass cheeks and grind even harder into their rival's snatch. Diane and Nancy change their tactics hands grab hair, and, once again brutally hammer their wet twats together, ass cheeks jiggling to the fast paced rhythm, actually bouncing on the floor. Frantically kissing and licking their faces. They take turns slapping each other in the face and breasts while still fuck fighting. Both grunting like hell after each well timed slap. Their eyes stare with nothing but pure hatred for the other. Hands again, madly pull and yank at their hair, tearing clumps out, fiercely shaking each other's head, but still they crash into each other's pussy. Diane & Nancy again about to explode into each other's twat (I am sure of it), grabbing each other's ass cheeks, fucking and grinding, shaking and trembling. And then Suddenly Diane punches and splits Nancy’s lip, sending her back to the floor. Diane got a chance to pounces and straddles Nancy and begins choking and fucking her again. Clit against clit, rubbing and grinding in a circular manner and at the same time, cutting off the oxygen supply. Nancy’s hands find Diane’s neck and the fuck fight is on again. With their hands choking, they are fucking each other like wild animals, grinding and pumping and choking, gasping for air, yet still humping with an instinctive rhythm. Pushing their pubic bones hard into each other, the skin around the area rubbed raw. In desperation, Diane releases her neck hold on Nancy and grabs her wrists, wrenching her hands from her neck. They start rolling back and forth on the floor, still fucking, but not as hard, both growing tired but still determined to go on till one of them cannot go on any longer. Their legs wrestling, fighting to control the other, arms wrapped around each other, mashing and squashing their breasts, bodies drenched in sweat, twisted in a knot on the floor, slowly grinding, their vaginal lips slurping and sucking, their arousal at the highest level yet, but this time in a more controlled, focused manner. Just like when two fighters tire and then clinch, trying to rest. But in this case  Diane and Nancy continue to slowly sexfight, stimulating each other till the orgasm. Deep kissing, probing with tongues, sucking and licking their lips, vibrating their hips, legs and pussies as if of one body.
“YSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-, FUCK,  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” – they scream in unison.
Explode into each other, vibrating and grinding in ecstasy as the multiple orgasms hit them. Neither wanting to stop. The moment of truth has arrived. Which one of them will survive the onslaught of ramming pussies? Both women continue to fuck and grind and slap their sexfighting pussies into each other. Legs still locked, Diane & Nancy clench in bear hugs and slide their breasts back and forth against each other while biting and sucking their necks, faces and lips, Gyrating and grinding their swollen pussies and clits. More orgasms from both women again and again. Their mouths spewing forth words of insult and hatred.
"You'll, never beat me you fucking, oooh, germ infested cxnt!!" Moans Nancy.
Diane, eyes closed, concentrating on NOT cumming again, purrs, "I'm afraid you’re already defeated, BITCH, you're done!!" And with that, Diane bears into Nancy's cxnt with her cxnt with an almost loving, tender caress, vibrating her sex with a firm and decisive objective to win this sex war. "You're not worthy of all this effort you spoiled whore. You will cum, CUM you FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. Nancy closes her eyes and shakes and convulses into an earth shattering orgasm, her legs kicking and straining, as she falls back, shoulders to the floor. But at the same time an earth shuttering orgasm hits Diane too.
At last the tide subside, they roll away. Laying there panting, sweating.

I started thinking "So this is what Sexfighting is all about, I do like it." (May be not)

TO BE CONTINUED .................................

Offline Devi2014

Re: Diane(DarlingDiane) & Nancy(nancyoh2) : An Epic Battle
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 03:14:11 PM »
Pardon me for my bad English and Spelling
-----------
this is the first time i tried to write a story
--------------
want feed-back -please
------------
at least i should continue or stop here

Thanks
Devi

Offline ginacaranofan

• God Member
  • love u gina!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 03:36:22 PM »
wow, really nice considering its ur first work

loved the match up between the women, even though i favours one sided fights this one was really well written and a pretty long fight

seems u have a lot of potential to write great stories, keep up the good work  :)

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 12:21:59 AM »
Nice effort and build up.
Good emotions but it needs a winner one way or the other.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline joey

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 03:04:22 AM »
Great start, very hot.

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 09:26:42 AM »
Nice effort and build up.
Good emotions but it needs a winner one way or the other.

not finished yet - hehehe

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 10:06:29 AM »
Hi devii...didn't know you wrote stories...nice story...do continue to write
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 01:06:59 PM »
Nice story Devi