News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Amazonasz-Wife Melinda vs old rival Alexandra

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Amazonasz-Wife Melinda vs old rival Alexandra
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:30:55 PM »

Wife Melinda

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 09:32:07 PM »

Rival Alexandra

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 09:35:23 PM »
Two women

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 09:37:27 PM »

Written by Johnny the Dueces and Mistress Vicky

My name is Melinda and I want to tell you this story. When we were in high school, Alexandra was always jealous because I had big breasts and she didn't. Many of the girls had bigger breasts than her and she was not only jealous, but to compensate for her own inadequacies, she would fuck and suck all of the other woman's  boyfriends. At first I had been friends with her, but every time I got a new boyfriend, this little slut would be fucking him and sucking him. We almost came to blows on two occasions, but each time very quickly broken up by teachers.  Then there was the Friday that I was supposed to go out on a date, and in my gym locker in the afternoon I got a box with a note. The note said “I hope you enjoy this, while I'm enjoying your boyfriends cock tonight,” and when I open the box, there is a big, strap on dildo. I remember right then and there I wanted to knock the shit out of this whore and stick that dildo into her ass and fuck her with it right in front of the whole school. 

Then after high school, I was engaged, and believe me, I know as a fact this fuckin little whore fucked and sucked my fiance. Every time I heard a story about her being with my fiance I would get so infuriated, I kept saying, “If only I could run into this stupid little bitch.

Making things even worse, when this skanky whore bitch found out we were getting married she started rumors that she has been fucking and sucking him for years now and that she was going to knock the shit out of me and embarrass me so bad that I would never see my fiance or any of my friends again.” I told everyone that I wanted to fight her, but for some reason we just never ran into each other.

Well it's fuckin summer time and this whore is back in town. You would think that 10 years after high school the bitch would have been sorry, embarrassed, and that this type of behavior is low class and stupid, BUT Alexandra wasn't sorry, or embarrassed. She immediately started telling everyone how she was going to kick my ass and that I chickened out.  She was telling everyone that she's fucked and sucked my husband, and that he tells her all the time that she fucks and sucks much better than I do. Can you fuckin believe that? Then she told everyone that she was going to fuck and suck my husband whenever she wants to.

I asked my husband not to fuck this whore, BUT I guess I knew he was a whore too, and he wouldn't be able to do a thing to stop this slut from fucking and sucking him at will. My husband came home and told me just how she made him do it. She told him to go home and tell me that she fucked him, and sucked him, and told him, “Tell Melinda if she wants to fight me for your cock, I'll meet her in the bar down the street tonight at 10 pm, and warn her that I am going to knock the sit out of her and drain every last drop of her dignity right out of her, right in front of you, and right in front of all of her friends and neighbor's, and then I will come over and fuck and suck you at will, and when I'm finished with you, I'll let that big fat cow wife of yours lick your hot cum out of my cxnt, because that will be the closest she'll ever get to your cock again.”

I would have been so infuriated that I would be pacing back and forth and agrily muttering to myself, except that my phone kept ringing and ringing and all of my friends and my niehgbor's are warning me that Alexandra threatened to knock the shit out of me, Alexandra has told everyone how she is going to really enjoy draining each and every LAST DROP OF MY DIGNITY OUT OF ME IN FRONT OF MY HUSBAND, AND MY NEIGHBOR'S AND ALL OF MY FREINDS. SHE TOLD EVERYONE THAT SHE HAS A BIG, RUBBER STRAP ON COCK THAT SHE'S GOING TO FUCK ME WITH AND THAT I AM GOING TO SUCK THE DILDO CLEAN. SHE TOLD EVERYONE THAT I WAS NOTHING BUT A BIG, STUPID, PATHETIC FAT COW, AND THAT SHE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME MOO FOR EVERYONE. SHE TOLD EVERYONE SO MANY THINGS I WAS JUST GETTING EVEN MORE INFURIATED AND MORE INFURIATED. I get all fuckin dressed up, just look at my picture, I was wearing that really sexy low cut white dress, my hair was done, my long finger and toe nails were done and I had on all of my makeup. I know how hot I look, and I know I definitely look much better than this whore. Yes, I'm infuriated even more when I'm finished dressing. They say a picture is worth 1000 words, so take a good look at the picture of me on the telephone. Look at how fuckin angry I get when Alexandra calls me up on the telephone, just 30 minutes befreo the fight, to tell me off, screaming insanely “You fat cow, I've waiting a long time now to knock the shit out of you and drain every ast drop of your dignity right out of you. I'll sit right on that big mouth of yours you fat cow, and I'll make you moo into my cxnt like the stupid, pathetic, fat cow you really are.” I'm so infuriated I'm speechless and I slam the fuckin phone down. 

Part-2
Things really come to a fuckin head at the party. I go to the party and I see my husband, there at the fuckin party, with Alexandra, dancing and having a really good time in front of all of my friends and neighbor's. You could see the smoke coming out of my ears as I storm across the crowded dance floor. Alexandra see's Me coming and she starts screaming, “I can't believe you had the fuckin nerve to show up you fat cow.” It's quite obvious that Alexandra thinks that I'm going to stop to argue with her, but I'm fuckin infuriated, and I don't fuckin stop. I pull my right fist back and I send it plowing, fucl force “bang,” right into Alexandra's nose, straight into it, swinging Alexandra head back, and as her head comes back forward, I hit her in her face with my other fist, my left fist smashes “bang,” right into Alexandra's nose again, snapping her fuckin head back, and making blood roll out of her nose, as she stumbles backwards on her high heels and she falls right over onto her ass on the acrylic tile floor with a bang.” Alexandra's face is beet red both from the embarrassment and the anger as she looks up at how hot I look. I have this new angry and cocky attitude, and look of confidence that you have never seen before, and I'm much more infuriated than I have ever been before.

Slowly Aexandria starts to get to her feet, but just as she's halfway up, I grab her by her fuckin hair and yank it up hard. Alexandra screams, “AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as I drag her standing straight up on her feet. Then I grab this whore's pink mini dress with both of my hands and Alexandra screams, 'NNNOOOO,” as I shove her back like a little floppy doll, and Alexandra's dress rips right off of her body in my hands, as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. She bounces up off of the cement wall, and Alexandra is completely confused, she doesn't even know what's going on. She's just standing there in her sexy pink bra, and little pink lace panties in front of everyone and now the whole crowd is really cheering.” I make every man in the place' cock jump up, and every woman's pussy get soaking wet as I grab Alexandra's pink bra and I rip it off, and Alexandra screams, “AAAHHH,” as my long, sharp finger nails scratch her chest. I start punching Alexandra's tits, first one and then the other, and I'm laughing and screaming, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, and look at you whore, you can't even fight,” and Alexandra can't say a fuckin word, she's so fuckin startled. I'm pounding her breasts, right fist, left breast, left fist, right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I'm using Alexandra's little tits as punching bags. Feebly Alexandra is holding her hands out in front of herself, trying to stop my punches and crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,”

BUT Alexandra picked on the wrong fuckin girl and I'm not going to fuckin stop. I use her little tits as punching bags, until her pathetic little tits are all swollen and black and blue. Alexandra wants to stop. She's still feebly holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, PLEASE STOP, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE STOP,” BUT I'M CRAZED, AND NOW I'M REALLY GOING TO TEACH THIS BITCH A FUCKIN LESSON SHE' WON'T EVER FORGET. I grab the little bitch by her fuckin hair and I hold her right up against the wall screaming, “You dumb bitch, I've waited a long fuckin time to knock the shit out of you and teach you to respect me.” I start “bang bang bang,” cracking her fuckin skull against the cement wall. I'm hammering her head over and over again against the hard concrete, and Alexandra gets this totally shocked and startled look on her face.

I let go of her hair with my left hand and I ball my fist “bang,” right into Alexandra's nose, making her fuckin nose bleed again. I start “bang, bang, bang, bang” hammering that whore's nose with my fist. I'm insane and I'm bashing this sluts face in again and again until blood is gushing out of her nose, and Alexandra is screaming, “PLEASE STOP, I'M SORRY, YOU WIN.”  I grab Alexandra by her hair and I pull her forward, right over onto her hands and knees. I start dragging Alexandra across the rough cement by her fuckin hair. I'm swinging this fuckin whore around like a limp rag doll, scraping her fuckin knees up, and there are cuts on Alexandra's knees and blood is rolling from the scrapes on her knees. Alexandra is crying out, “STOP I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE STOP.” I hold this pathetic little bitch up right in front of myself screaming in her face, “Alright, you want me to stop beating you up. Then tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Tears are welling in Alexandra's eyes, and desperately she starts crying out, “PLEASE I'M SORRY. I'M SO SO SORRY. YOU WIN. PLEASE LET ME GO. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME GO.” I lose my temper allover again and now I really want to bloody this whore's face up. Idrag her standing straight up on her feet by her fuckin hair, and the bitch is crying out, “STOP, MY HAIR, OOHH.”, and I let go of her hair with my left hand and I take my left fist, once again my balled up left fist and I smash it full force, “bang,” right into the bone of Alexandra's nose, and this time you can fuckin hear the bone of her nose break, and the fuckin silence. The whole crowd has gone completely silent. It's so silent you can hear a pin drop. Blood is squirting out of Alexandra's nose, and her fuckin nose, it's starting to get all puffy. I scream,  “Say it bitch.” Alexandra cries out, “I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do.”

I look over and I can clearly see my husbands cock trying to bust right out of his pants, and now I really wanna make a fuckin fool out of this whore. This fuckin slut who has been a thorn in my crow for so many years now. I scream, “Beg your Mistress to humiliate you pig.” Tears start overflowing out of Alexandra's eye and she cries out, “Please humiliate me Mistress. I'm begging you, please humiliate me Mistress.” I walk away from the stupid little bitch and I walk over to where I left my pocketbook and I scream, “lower your panties you whore.” I'm facing away from the little bitch and I strap on this big, 8” dildo. Alexandra is scared and she is shaking in fear as she lowers her little pink panties to the floor and she kicks them off. The crowd is laughing and cheering and screaming at the look on Alexandra's face when she see's the large strap on cock hanging out in front of me. I'm laughing as I scream, “You like getting fucked so much you whore, now your really going to get fucked.” Alexandra has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, but she doesn't say a fuckin word as I walk up right behind her and place the tip of that big, hard erect rubber cock right up against her anus, and then I shove it in. Alexandra's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she lets out this bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,” and she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off that big erect cock, but she can't. I have my hands wrapped tightly through Alexandra's hair and that dildo shoved high up into her ass hole, and Alexandra just can't get away.

Aexandria is crying out, “GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT, YOU'RE HURTING ME.” I start laughing as I scream, “You stupid whore bitch, you had the fuckin nerve to tell my husband that I'm a fat cow. You had the fuckin nerve to come here and call me a fat cow in front of my friends and my neighbor's. Now you're going to show everyone just which one of us is the fuckin cow bitch. You're going to moo and you're going to tell my husband and all of these people that you are a stupid, weak, worthless, pathetic submissive cow. Now let me hear you moo slut.” She's just standing there crying and crying like a fuckin baby. Alexandra is, so I start fucking her ass hole with the dildo. I'm plunging that big, thick rubber cock in and out and in and out of her ass hole, and     “MMMMMMOOOOOOOO,” Alexandra doesn't take another second to think, she just starts to “MMMMMMOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOOO,” like a cow over and over again right in front of my husband, right in front of my neighbor's, right in front of my friends.

I start taking her out in front of one person at a time, one by one infront of everyone and Alexandra's “MMMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOO.” I scream, 'Say it whore.” Alexandra screams, 'I'm a cow, I'm a big, fat cow,” and then she starts to moo again. “MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOO.

I pull that big dirty rubber cock out of her ass hole and I scream, “Now get on your knees whore. I want everyone to see just what a stupid, pathetic dildo sucking whore you really are.” Alexandra doesn't have any pride left in her at all. She fals to her knee right in front of me and crying like a little girl she sticks that big, dirty dildo into her mouth and she starts sucking at it over and over again as if it is a man's big cock.

Finally I pull the dildo out of her mouth and I shove it into her cxnt. I strap it right into her and I scream, “NOW THAT IS THE LAST COCK THAT YOU'RE EVER GOING TO HAVE. NOW CRAWL OUT OF HERE WHORE AND DON'T EVER COME BACK.” The last sight that me, my husband and all of these people get to see is this naked, beat up, bloody whore bitch crawling out with that cock strapped inside of her cxnt.