News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SuperHeavyWeights

• 8 Replies

Offline 10count

• God Member
SuperHeavyWeights
« on: June 08, 2015, 04:26:24 AM »
I'm running a poll to see what faces I should use. Let me know what you think would work best.

Offline Garren

• God Member
Re: SuperHeavyWeights
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 11:21:49 AM »
I like the faces on the first pic though with the body type the faces from the second work best. Really love the look on the raven haired fighter's face in the second pic. It has a nice extra bit of disdain there.

Offline generalspidrax

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 10:11:12 PM »
Definitely go with the second pic style.  The faces on the first one look out of place on those bodies.  Also, thanks for giving the big girls some much over-due lovin' :)

Offline Burlylover

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 10:15:16 PM »
I agree the bottom looks better.

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 03:15:32 AM »
Thanks for the input , very much appreciated. I guess we will wait to see how the poll turns out for the final decision. My wife and I are split on the faces as well. I have to say after seeing a couple of her sketches of the ring action this should be a very unique catfight story. After the poll I will post a sample of the ring war with the poll winners faces as a thank you. ;)

Garren, I'm with you on the Mexican champ in the second pic. She looks like she doesn't even consider the Texan a challenge.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 03:18:23 AM by 10count »

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 02:48:47 AM »
LOVE IT !! I think the second post go best with the bodies but I have to say I love the look of the Hispanic lady in the first one. SinDD is killing it!
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 11:00:34 PM »
Well you made SinDD's day Crom. She is very glad you liked it. The real sticking point is that the fat faces obviously go better with the bodies but since it is a fantasy already would the pretty faces be the ones people would rather see? Making the big bodies attractive is hard enough, do the faces push it over the edge or does someone that wants to see the big gals want the whole experience more realistic? I was hoping the polls would be more one sided....any thoughts on it?

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 01:18:54 PM »
personally I think that you should trust your first choice unless your just not happy with it. But keep in mind that whatever you would like to see or what you prefer, chances are your audience is going to have the same taste as you or they wouldn't be looking at your art. trying to make what you think others want to see I think stifles your imagination, which is where I think your best works will always come from. so follow your judgment I think you guys have been an amazing duo and you just keep getting better!
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2015, 07:18:29 PM »
Thank you Crom. We appreciate the advice and thanks for the kind words. You have once again encouraged us to strive as your namesake would.

" What else shall men ask of the gods?"~Conan