News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere (Match)

• 2 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere (Match)
« on: June 15, 2015, 05:18:44 AM »
{alt}{alt}

As was typical of their matches, Vanessa and Hayden battled to a virtual stalemate.  The two arch-rivals tore into one another and the intensity never relented for an instant, even as exhaustion threatened to overwhelm them, and their lush bodies ached with pain. 

As frantic as the action was, the ending was sudden abrupt.  Panettiere had the upper hand at the moment, and was throwing herself across her adversary's body.  However, the blonde's hand slipped across the sweat-slick flesh of Vanessa's belly, sending Hayden pitching forward.  And whether by split-second design or sheer blind luck, Hudgens threw her right knee up, slamming it squarely between her opponent's eyes.

With a pained groan, Hayden rolled off of Vanessa and lay on her back, glassy eyes rolling as her chest heaved for breath, and emitting a soft whine.  She offered no resistance as Hudgens shoved her over onto her belly, then crawled over to the corner of the room where a length of silken scarf lay waiting.  Crawling back to her nemesis on all fours, the brunette pulled Panettiere's arms and legs behind her and deftly wound the ends of the scarf around the wrists and ankles, and within moments Hayden was hogtied and helpless.

It was perhaps the realization of that helplessness which snapped the blonde from her stupor.  With the spark of fury igniting in her green eyes.  "You bitch!" she snarled, straining futilely against her bonds.  "I'll get you for this!  I'll destroy your ass!"

"Oh, hush," Vanessa signed, smiling.  "No one wants to hear your big mouth."  Earlier in the match, both beauties had divested the other of their bikini tops.  Now, Hudgens reached for Hayden's, which lay nearby, and she stuffed the garment into the struggling blonde's mouth.  Then, on one knee next to her trapped rival, the brunette flexed her arms in a victory pose as the spectators jumped to their fee to cheer her.

{alt}

Offline hackstar9

• God Member
Re: Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere (Match)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 01:44:07 AM »
Summer Girl how you think your match vs Vanessa would go?  Or you and Hayden go at it to see who gets to be "blonde queen"?

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Re: Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere (Match)
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 05:24:40 AM »
The blonde lost???  This is a travesty of justice!  I demand a rematch!!!   >:(

I would certainly hope there should be a rematch between the two, but as much as I like Hayden, I hope the outcome will be the same!  #TeamNessa!     This one, regardless of the result, was a lot of fun to read!!   I enjoyed it immensely, as I always do from these excellent short stories from Jackflash!!     This is one of my favorite rivalries and another installment is always welcome!!