News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Myra Hills vs Katy Perry: Bitter Fight Over Boobs

• 2 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Myra Hills vs Katy Perry: Bitter Fight Over Boobs
« on: June 20, 2015, 10:25:57 PM »
Myra Hills (32) who, allegedly, has got the world's biggest augmented breasts, loves to occasionally make fun of Katy Perry (30), comparing her gigantic pumped up cup Z tits to Katy's - natural but relatively minuscule - cup D boobs.
One day, after yet another one of Myra's humiliating verbal stabs at Katy on an Internet website, Katy has had enough and challenges Myra to a wrestling match: '...and if I win you will keep your mouth shut from then onwards!'
Myra accepts the challenge, and soon the two women face each other in a ring, surrounded by an audience consisting of their cheering fans...

Myra about the upcoming fight: 'When I'm in the ring with her I'll squeeze her two tiny pimples flat with my thumbs, or I'll pluck them off her scrawny chest and wear them as nipples on my gorgeous girls!'

Katy about the upcoming fight: 'I'll kick those ugly abominations of hers open like watermelons, and stomp them into the ground! I'll make 20 liters of silicon squirt in the air, and the ugly fake tit queen will never say a word about me again!'

Myra Hills: 32 years, 5'6", 61 kg, cup Z

Katy Perry: 30 years, 5'7", 59 kg, cup D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:39:44 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Myra Hills vs Katy Perry:
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 10:27:36 PM »
Above: Myra Hills

Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:31:43 PM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Myra Hills vs Katy Perry:
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2015, 10:38:25 PM »
Myra and Katy disagree on more than their boobs - in a fight fueled by contempt and hate they want to destroy each other in the ring.  
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 10:42:03 PM by herboyfriend »