News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF Watcher Tournament First Story: Alona Tal vs. Kristen Stewart

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
image hosting
{alt}
upload gif from url

Alona Tal looked at her attire and shook her head, all these fights until the final had to take place in a school with the women dressed as school girls.  Knee high socks, skirts down to your knees, sneakers and tops.  She understood their reasoning but didn’t like it.

Kristen Stewart slammed her door shut as she entered the hallway.  Dressed similar and also not smiling when does she ever smile.  This was a different Kristen Stewart, this woman almost beat Megan Fox and was prepared for anything Alona Tal could dish out. 

"I don't like your name" Alona said and there was something off about her right now something aggressive.

Kristen looked and didn't like the way Alona was looking at her "How do you want to.." CRACK a right cross that busted Kristen Stewarts nose up with the first punch.

Stewart's hands went up to her face and tears went down her knuckles as blood went down her palms.  Alona wasn't giving a inch she grabbed Kristen Stewarts forearms and slammed her into a locker and hit three knees under Kristen's belly and pulled Kristen back and slammed her back into the lockers

She let go and Kristen kept her hands up and Alona hit six total punches three with the left and three with the right to Kristen's ribs then came up with a uppercut which dropped Stewart to her ass.

She hit two low side kicks to Kristen's stomachs with her left foot then as Kristen's hands started to drop she destroye Stewart with a knee to the face knocking her out cold.

Before the security could step in she pried Kristen Stewart away and swung her into the lockers and proceeded to kick her in the stomach until she was stopped.

Alona calmed down looked at a camera "I don't like Kristin's"

Everyone knew she meant Kristin Kreuk not Kristen Stewart the badly beaten up Twilight star.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
Re: WBACCF Watcher Tournament First Story: Alona Tal vs. Kristen Stewart
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2015, 10:48:56 AM »
does this mean Kristen was a stand in for krisen kruik ?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF Watcher Tournament First Story: Alona Tal vs. Kristen Stewart
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 04:51:43 PM »
More that she had a terrible draw for the first round  kreuks first round match is later on vs Alison brie