News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF Watcher Tournament Fight Summaries bracket 1: Ravin/Timlin; Cuthbert/Hens

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
image hosting 30 mb
{alt}
free picture hosting

Emile de Ravin has had a tough go of it in WBACCF she first fought Rachel Bilson who had without a doubt her most brutal performance ever.  Rachel fought dirty and fought strong and destroyed Emile.  In the opening round she drew Addison Timlin a curvaceous cutie who was recently  bullied and beaten by Camilla Luddington.

The fight started off even with women trading slaps and hair pulls but Emile started to take over with a punch to the nose.

Addison kept trying to fight back but when she did and got some good offence it was Emile who attacked the breasts.  Emile had no interest in ending the fight as she knew she was going to win.  She hurt Addison over and over attacking the breasts and stomach.  She left Addison's cute face alone she attacked the large perfect breasts and soft stomach.

Addison had no choice but to offer her surrender as Emile had begun laughing when she had opened a locker and was about to grind a tit against the corner of the locker.

When Emile left she never apologized she smiled "I'm capable of more just so we both know and when round two comes I'll be showing more skill."

{alt}
how to take a screen shot
{alt}
screenshot windows

Elisha Cuthbert was a very experienced catfighter that hated to admit it but she loved catfights.  Elizabeth Henstridge was a woman of a similar build without experience but wanted to go to war with a Pretty Little liar. 

Dressed in their school girl outfits Elisha wondered how this would start.  Liz came in apologized and that confused Elisha then Liz started fighting before anything else was said

Liz slapped Elisha then grabbed the blonde by the over shirt and pushed her into the lockers.  She then hit Elisha with a left handed slap and came across with the backhand.  Elisha was stunned at the aggression and brought her arms up in front of her face. 

The fight was Elisha on her heels trying to fight back and Liz constantly shouting “Are you watching Lucy?”

The fight was about slaps, hair pulls and head slams.  Elisha was fighting back most of the fight until she started to take advantage.  Elisha ended the fight getting behind Liz slamming her face into the lockers until Henstridge tried to push off.  Elisha snuck in a choke hold and made Henstridge tap out

Elisha Cuthbert was beaten up by Elizabeth Henstridge but walked away the winner.  She whispered something to Liz and as she was leaving Liz got up on her knees “I did my best and I now know when you fight Brie you will prove the victor.”

{alt}
20mb image hosting
{alt}
windows 7 screenshot

Kat Dennings chest could barely fit into the school girl outfit and Melissa Joan Hart was awkard.  She didn’t mind getting into this battle ground but didn’t know it would be in this embarrassing outfit.  She hadn’t played a schoolgirl in over a decade

If you were talking about building what fans thought would be the perfect catfighter they all talked about Kat Dennings.

This fight was perfect for Kat… A perfect beating.  Melissa Joan Hart took her apart, she focused on beginning combinations on Kat’s tits an ending on them.

Hart still had powerful legs and she hit over twenty kicks to the massive tits of Kat Dennings.  The end saw Kat on her ass taking her shirt off as her tits were swollen from bruising and they needed air.  She saw Melissa preparing for a power kick and screamed her surrender rather than face another kick

The first bracket of the first round decided.  The second round match up will be.
Emile de Ravin vs Melissa Joan Hart
Alona Tal vs. Elisha Cuthbert

Hart vs Ravin will be the full written story

Offline gene smith

• God Member
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt