News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Saga of Anna the Marine Chick Part 1

• 9 Replies

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Saga of Anna the Marine Chick Part 1
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:11:34 PM »
Saga Part 1 (The family that fights together stays... Well ... Um)

I am sitting in first class flying high over the Midwest of the US on my way to the East Coast for an unfortunate layover before I start on my new assignment. A few days ago a young woman entered my offices in LA asking to hire me. Shaari was born to a noble tribe in Iraq but left before the Operation Iraqi Freedom started with her family. Her father at one time was Saddam’s Minister of Antiquities. Not only did he keep the official Iraqi artifacts safe but also the ones not known to the public and some not known to Saddam himself. One such item was called the Eye of Babylon. This ancient gem pre dated Mohammad and was it was said it existed back to the first civilizations. Me being the sceptic that I am wanted proof. But the story she told intrigued me. She should me a picture, the only one she had or knew of. The gem was about the size of my hand and had an aura around it that made it look shimmering and magical. Plus, the amount of money she offered me upfront to go and find it before ISIS raiders would, was enough to keep me in business was the next 50 years. I am not a poor person mind you, but having to not rely on my personal wealth to fund my private investigations firm would be a dream come true. From my time in Iraq, I still had contact with some of the prominent Sheik’s wives in the region the Eye was last at. Through a few back channels, one of my investigators, Lucy, was able to make contact with Faarah Al’Bagdadi, wife of the Sheik of the Al’Bagdadi tribe in Al Anbar. I had met her years ago and she was secretly ferrying sex slaves out of ISIS hands and into Jordan. Lucy was once like me, a Marine but based in Intelligence. I would be flying into Amman, Jordan and meet Faarah’s contact to get passage to just north of Karma, Iraq.

Everything was planned to the nearest detail including CIA safehouses still active in Iraq, Jordan and Syria, along with a few contacts I had with military now stationed in Al Anbar assisting the Iraqis with the battle of ISIS. I still had a good tan and my dyed my hair darker to pass for an Iraqi woman. I knew the language and the Iraqi dialect. But I received word that my Uncle had passed. He was my late father’s brother and a former Marine himself. He was the reason I choose to become a Marine. Even with my chilly past with my family, my Uncle and Aunt were still very kind and always in touch with me. I had my battles with my mother Joyce, older sister Dawn and now my relationship with my younger sister, Amie, was starting to get cold too. She had a messy divorce and moved back to the area where my mother and other sister reside. I had a feeling it was going to be an interesting time. I booked my flight and rental car and choose a room at a hotel near my Aunt. I would be attending the funeral and the family gathering after but my plan was to get out before any fireworks. But you know me.

I landed in Richmond and picked up my rental and drove south to the Williamsburg area where I checked into my room. I picked up my cell and texted my sister Amie, letting her know I was in town and if she wanted to meet. The reply I got back didn’t really surprise me just based off of my family.

“I will see you at the funeral. I don’t really want to spend time fake catching up with you and the other two bitches in our family… thanks for not being there”

I felt really bad because during the height of her divorce, I was wrapped up in a case for a client, Kattrina and was claws deep in a brawl in the Bahamas. I tried to sleep but it came hard with the 3 hour difference and so much on my mind. I woke the next morning, semi refreshed but needing my morning pick me up, so I ran two miles on the hotel treadmill and used the weight set to get my mind off of the day’s events. After showering and laying out my clothes, I looked at myself in the mirror. Still fit and trim, still sporting the “Chambers Tits”. All of the women in my family have big racks. My mother was a bottle blonde these days to wash the grey away, her EE cups were surgically enhanced a few years ago and even in her late 50’s, she looks like she is 20 years younger. My older sister Dawn was a busty blond like momma. Amie was also a blond with big breasts, probably the biggest out of all of us. I was the dark haired black sheep. I got my hair color from my father which caused my mother to treat me like I was an outsider from as far back as I could remember.

I dressed in a black conservative dress with matching black bra, panties and stockings. The dress had long sleeves to hide most of my tattoos but showed off my curves. I choose a pair of black closed toe 3 inch heels and my outfit was complete. I never wear much makeup so I didn’t cake anything on my face like some of the other members of my family did. The drive to the church wasn’t far and I choose a place in the back. Lightning didn’t strike me as I entered, which was a good sign. I caught sight of Amie, Dawn and finally Joyce as they entered separately. We all made brief eye contact but didn’t linger looking at each other. What was bizarre was Dawn and Joyce sat on opposite sides of the aisle, which was a little bewildering because they had been thick as thieves for years. The service was nice but I caught myself going over plans for when I got to Iraq. I didn’t realize the service ended until I noticed people standing. I stood and when my Aunt passed, I gave her a hug and some words of encouragement. I filed out the with the rest of the group to see my uncle’s flag draped casket loaded into the hearse and driven away. I felt someone watching me and I saw Amie walking towards me. Before she spoke I held up my hand…

“I got the message loud and clear in the text”, I said, “I am not going to bug you or bother you. I am just here to pay my respects.”

She looked a little down trodden at my statement. “I am sorry for how harsh it sounded Anna, “ she said, “Can you swing by my house later after the reception?” She gave me a handwritten address and walked off. I saw Dawn leave next, we made eye contact again and she glared at me. I decide to leave before I saw our mother since throwing down in front of a church is frowned upon these days.

The reception was nice, many of my uncles friends, co-workers and some Marine Corps Veterans all paid their respects to my Aunt. I kept to myself and was not approached by anyone. After a little while I walked to my Aunt and gave her another hug.

“I am sorry for your lose Aunt Vivian, “ I said softly to her, “Uncle Arty was a great man and he will be missed.”

“Oh Anna, thank you,” she said, “It was his time and he lived a happy life. Got to see someone carry on the tradition of joining the Corps.” Then she leaned in closer to my ear, “Be careful, I think your mother is up to something.”

I laughed a little, “Aunt Viv, my mother is always up to something. But thank you for the warning.”

I left and walked to my rental and plugged the address in the map finder. It was only a ten minute drive so I made my way over to Amie’s. I was surprised when I saw the size of her house. Good lord she must have done good in the divorce. I got out, walked to the front door and knocked. My sister Amie was still dressed in a white blouse and black skirt she had on at the funeral. She let me in and we sat down at the dinner table. She told me a little about what happened since we last spoke more than a year ago. She moved back to the area for Viv not for my mother and sister. That was a relief!

“I am still angry with you for not being there Anna,” she said after a while, “You promised me you would always be there and when I needed you the most, you were not even in the country!”

“Look Amie, I am so sorry that I was not there with what you were going through,” I replied, then I tried to bring a little humor to the situation, “You know if you want to slap me across the face, you can, I deserve it.” 

But she looked at me with serious eyes, “I just might do that.”

That got me a little worried. I had seen my sister fight in a scrap with Dawn and Joyce we had. She would be a tough customer to deal with. We sat there looking at each other in silence when…. BAM BAM BAM

We both jumped at the sound of someone banging on the door. Amie got up and crossed to the door and looked out the side window.

“Fuck!” She said as she looked back at me.

She opened the door and Joyce and Dawn walked in. Before seeing them today, the last time I saw them was Joyce passed out naked on a bed in a hotel suite and Dawn writhing on the floor after getting kicked in her cxnt. I stood quickly and sized them both up. Both were still in their church clothes, a black dress similar to mine for Joyce with the exception it was sleeveless and a black skirt and tan blouse for Dawn.

Joyce spoke first, “I thought I might find you here Anna,” she said with a sneer on her face, “You are not wanted here, Viv, that dumb bitch doesn’t need you poking your nose into things that don’t belong.”

Than Dawn chimed in but not berating me, “Oh shut up Joyce! You only want Anna gone because you are going to try and swindle Aunt Viv like you have tried to do to her and did to me and Amie!” She said turning to face our mother, hands on her hips. “I don’t need to you speak anymore. You told me I get another crack at the two of them so enough already. Shut the fuck up and fight!”

Joyce glared at Dawn, I rolled my eyes, seriously, I am dressed in a $700 dress and $100 pair of heels, I am not happy about what is about to happen.

Dawn started towards me and I started towards Dawn, but Amie stepped in between us. She face Dawn and they collided chest to chest.

“Get the fuck out of my Amie,” Dawn said, “Don’t worry, you’ll get yours!”

“Fuck you fat bitch!!!!” Amie yelled as she grabbed Dawn’s hair and smacked her face… The two slammed up against the fall in the foyer, grappling, attacking hair and smacking hands against faces and bodies.

I saw something out the of corner of my eye and moved my head as a shoe flew passed where my head was. (In my best Austin Powers… ”Who throws a shoe…honestly”)

I rushed in my heels at my blonde mother as she was taking off her other shoe but as she straightened up I slammed into her belly and took her down to the carpeted floor. I heard fabric tear because these dresses and skirts and blouses were not sold in the “Catfight proven fabric” section of the catalog. I felt her nails nip at my scalp as she wrapped her hands in my hair and yanked backwards. I was still ontop my face buried in the top of her dress in her cleavage. My hands found her hair and I latched on to hold her in place. Then two more bodies fell on top of us.

Amie and Dawn took turns slamming each other against the walls. Each had latched onto each other’s hair. They twisted each other to slam the other into the wall, bounce off and do it again. Still in their heels, clicking in rapid succession. Then Dawn’s legs collided with me and mom on the floor and she went down, pulling Amie down with her. The four of us let our shrieks of pain as we wrestled on the floor. I heard dresses and blouses and skirts tearing with the mass catfight. Amie and Dawn rolled away and into the living room. Joyce and I fought to our knees, trading slaps to the face and shoulders and slowly got to our feet still attacking as we did.

Amie and Dawn separated and got to their feet quickly, kicking off their shoes. Amie charged, catching Dawn off guard and slammed into to her and they fell onto the wooden coffee table and it collapsed, sending magazines and coasters flying in every direction. Amie’s blouse was torn open exposing her white bra. Dawn had her skirt around her waist showing off her ample ass and black thong. The two warring sisters rolled off the broken coffee table and back onto the carpet. Dawn was able to wrap her legs around Amie’s waist and started squeezing. Amie let out a curse and tried raking her nails down Dawn’s thighs to get her to let go. Sitting up, Amie dug her nails into the insides of the thighs and tried to pry them apart. Dawn screamed out in pain and swung a slap that smacked the upper part of Amie’s right breast. She latched onto Amie’s bra strap and pulled back, flattening out her body, tightening the legs around Amie’s waist. The strap broke and most of Amie’s right breast came into view.

Joyce and I took turns smacking at each other, going toe to toe, sometimes hitting faces or arms, sometimes hitting nothing. One of my sleeves was torn from the underarm of my dress and my cleavage was coming more into view as the top was shimmied down. I grabbed Joyce by the front of her dress and yanked her as hard as I could and she stumbled forward past me and it the dining room table, knocking down some chairs. She turned back as I came forward, the front of her dress torn open showing me her black bra and big tits. My hands went for them but she grabbed them and pushed them up and we collided chest to chest with a loud grunt from both of our lips. She was bigger than me but mine were real and they felt like bowling balls crushing my boobs. We went down on the tile floor and she started tearing at my dress. I returned the favor and we sat on our butts, fingers greedily grabbing expensive fabric and pulled and tore as best we could. She pushed her feet against my chest and pushed me away. I rolled back and got to my knees, my dress in tatters, so I shrugged out of it, wearing my bra, panties and stockings, as I got to my feet. Joyce did the same and we were both dressed in black. I formed my hands into fists and moved forward but Joyce turned tail and ran for the foyer and living room. I followed right behind and grabbed her around the waist from behind and we went down ontop of Amie and Dawn this time.

Me and Joyce falling on Amie and Dawn caused Dawn to lose the scissors hold she had on Amie. Joyce had basically fallen on Amie, so she and Amie grabbed double handfuls of hair and rolled away. I got to my feet as Dawn got to hers. She looked at me and then at what she was wearing and raised an eyebrow. I motioned with my hand to go ahead and with that Dawn ripped off her own blouse and pulled her skirt off. Then we started to circle.

“I have been waiting for this BITCH!” She spit at me.

“Come get some WHORE!” I reply back and we came together like she cats!

Amie and Joyce fought up to the couch and then Amie kicked Joyce back with her feet and got up. She and Joyce did not wait long as they came together again, hands yanking our clumps of blonde hair. Screaming at each other through gritted teeth. Joyce pushed Amie up against the wall next to the stair going to the upstairs bedrooms and placed her left forearm across Amie’s throat. Amie coughed and sputtered but latched onto Joyce’s bra covered breasts with both hands. Joyce bellowed in pain! The two hellcats twisted and slammed down on the stairs. Amie was still grabbing and pulling at Joyce’s tits, my mother’s bra was straining to keep her globes in place. Amie’s clothes were torn and almost off of her fit body. Joyce grabbed at Amie’s breasts and dug her nails in! Amie screamed like a banshee!

As Dawn and I stayed on our feet as we pulled hair and slammed fists to our bodies and slaps to upper arms and faces. We danced in violent fashion around the middle of the living room until the back of my legs hit the couch and I went down, I tried to get off quick but Dawn’s right hand met my face in a wicked slap. Then she pounced on top. I worked my hands up to her chin pushing to try and separate our bodies, she grabbed at my face and neck to try and hold on but we pitched sideways and went to the floor with me on top. My right breast had popped out of my bra and both of her nipples were out as her bra worked its way down her chest. I grabbed at the bra and she at mine and we had a sort of tug of war. You could hear the bra straining and stiches breaking as we pulled. Both of our sets of tits were now out and she grabbed at mine with a vigor and I grasped hers. Over the next few minutes, we gouged, twisted, kneaded and pulled at our large boobs causing them to assume unnatural shapes. Tears of pain were streaming down both our faces.

Amie and Joyce had worked their way up the stairs to the landing, tearing off the rest of Amie’s blouse, skirt and bra and that joined Joyce’s bra on the stairs. The topless women got to their knees, tits bouncing as the slapped at faces and pulled hair. Amie was able to push Joyce back and she got on top of our mother. She grabbed two handfuls of Joyce’s precious breasts and was pulling at them, trying to detach them from our mother’s body. Joyce was doing her best to pull Amie’s hands away but it was proving futile. Like Dawn though, she was able to get her legs around Amie’s waist and Joyce started to squeeze. Again Amie’s midsection was being crushed and she let go of the tits and tried to pry Joyce’s legs open. Unable to bear it any longer Amie leaned back trying to get away but Joyce held on. So Amie punched her right in the front of Joyce’s black panties! Joyce let out a breathless groan and unlocked her legs. Amie rolled away, lying on her side, sobbing from the pain. Joyce was also slow to move. But she was the first to make it to her knees and she grabbed Amie’s hair and pulled her towards the first open bedroom.

Dawn’s hands were like vice grips on my tits and I was thinking I was going to lose this one. So I did what I had done in the past with Joyce and Dawn. I slammed my head against her face. I didn’t break her nose or anything but it did stun her enough that I unleashed my left fist with connected with Dawn’s right cheek and she went down like a pile of bricks. I fell back and hugged my chest, my hands moving up and down my skin to rub the pain away. I heard moaning and whimpering from upstairs and I got to my feet and went up holding the handrails for balance. I was able to see Joyce pull Amie into a room and move quickly to follow. I went in the room expecting Joyce to be on top of Amie but all I saw was Amie slowing crawling towards the bed then WAM!!! Joyce punched me hard in the back of the head and I went sprawling forward. I landed right on top of Amie and we both lay there. Joyce got to me and dragged me up by my hair. As she was about to unleash another punch, I ducked she swung so hard that she was completely turned around and I pushed her and as she was about to go out the door to the bedroom she collided with Dawn!

Dawn pushed Joyce back, then Joyce slapped Dawn across the face and the two started fighting. They fell to the floor and yanked and pulled at hair. It started to get dirty as Dawn pulled our mother’s thong into her ass but the fabric was already been through some battles and the thong tore. Joyce not to be out down grabbed and pulled Dawn’s thong down. Now the two former accomplices were going at it naked. A hand touched my shoulder and spun me around and SMACK! Amie slapped me right across the face!

Instinctively I slapped her right back and we rocked on the backs of our heels for a sec then slammed forward. Amie grabbed my hair from behind and I grabbed hers, we went right down on the bed and rolled wildly one way than the other. Dawn and Joyce had gotten to their knees then feet and were careening around the room until they slammed into the bed and on to Amie and me. I felt my panties get torn off and the four of us blindly attacked each other. Tits were grabbed and clawed, asses were slapped, hair was pulled it was a sight to behold.

Dawn and Joyce fell off the bed still locked together. Amie and I were on our knees about a foot apart, breathing hard.

“Did you get that slap in?” I asked through breaths.

“I haven’t started with you yet!” Amie said as she came forward.

We slammed together tit to tit, the breasts mushrooming out at the sides. Then we hit the bed sideways and grabbed, scratched and clawed. I rolled on top then the world turned over and Amie was on top, we locked out legs and rolled right off the side of the bed. The opposite side of Joyce and Dawn.

Dawn and Joyce were on their butts, legs intertwined,  breasts locked tightly together in a wicked catball. They were raking furrows in each other’s backs and yanking out clumps of blonde hair. Both had been going at with each other and Amie and I for a while so the movements were not fast but slow and methodical. Dawn was winning and had rolled Joyce onto her back and started slamming her tits on top of Joyce’s pair. SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT!!!!

When Amie and I hit the floor it was on our sides and the jarring caused Amie to cry out sharply in pain. She rolled away holding her side. I got to my hands and knees and grabbed her by the hair.

“Do you really want to continue this?!?” I shouted at her. She shook her head no. I got to my feet and saw Dawn and Joyce rolling back and forth, taking top position and slamming tit to tit with each other. These two had something to settle. I caught a glimpse of myself in a full length mirror and thank god on black eyes, had some scratch marks, handprints and probably some bruising in the morning but nothing too bad. I let my mom and older sister fight it out, fuck them, let Amie deal with them. I grabbed a tee shirt and shorts from one of Amie’s drawers and stepped over my brawling family members and walked down stairs. I grabbed my shoes but left the dress as I walked out the front door and went to my rental. 15 minutes later I was back in my hotel room with a hot bath drawn. I checked messages and my phone had 12 missed calls, all from Lucy. I called her back.

“Since 0100 this morning,” Lucy said, “The Eye of Babylon has been the hot topic on black market websites. I don’t know who leaked it but it didn’t come from our office. Looks like you might not be alone. Do you want me to call in any favors?”

I thought about it for a sec. “Call Heidi Kendrick Listed under K in my private server,” I said, “When she answers let her know I am calling in the favor from the time in Miami.”

I decided to call another old friend when I hung up with Lucy.

“Dave, I need a favor and you know I am good for it!”

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Saga of Anna the Marine Chick Part 1
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 07:46:58 PM »
Thank you so much for your efforts...anything new from one of my favorite authors always gets my attention.  Thanks for sharing and I look forward to the next installment.

Good to see you back :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Braveheart1

• Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel (1906-1947)
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:52:13 PM »
This series looks to be awesome, combining the realism and the fantastic - something you do so well. Now where did I leave than damn Eye of Babylon?

//Braveheart
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Offline wbiassociates

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 03:48:22 AM »
What more can be said - there are ok writers of catfights, there are good writes of catfights, there are outstanding writers of catfights - and there is Anna!  Anna, you seem to be the intersection of "real-life experience" meets "all of my fantasies"

Thank you for your contributions!!!!!

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »
What a really nice story indeed. Other fights will surely follow
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline joey

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2015, 01:56:37 PM »
Great story I love your writing.

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 08:05:14 PM »
As always a great exciting story. I can't wait to read part 2. Keep up the good work Anna you are a wonderful writer.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 05:19:23 PM »
Started working on part 2.... The search for the Eye really starts ... This chapter will include a tussle on a private jet... A stop over in London and a friend of a famous cat burgler tries to stop my progress

Thank you all for the kind words, I love writing and my perverted imagination just keeps going!

Offline Gary53

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2015, 01:52:34 AM »
I enjoy reading your stories just as much you love writing them. I hope your imagination never burns out.

Offline SamJ

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 08:56:59 PM »
You write very believable and descriptive stories, I love reading them!