News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Irenecatfighter vs Minka Kelly

• 2 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Irenecatfighter vs Minka Kelly
« on: June 27, 2015, 10:39:53 PM »
I have been promising Irene a story forever and finally got around to completeing it. She gave me permission to share it with the FCF.

MInka Kelly vs Irenecatfighter

Minka Kelly and Irene had been competing for the same man for a few months now and the completion had been …intense.
Last night both women and the man they wanted were at the same party.
Kelly had been dressed in this:

And Irene had been dressed in this:

A one point Irene had lost track of her man and hadn’t seen him in a while during the party. She had tried texting him, but no reply. She had a pretty good idea “who” had been keeping him occupied.
It was the next morning and Irene had decided to give him a surprise visit and let him know she was still in the game. She sent him a quick text to let him know she was coming by. But, he was still asleep, exhausted by the insatiable Minka’s sex drive, and she saw the text instead.
Minka let him sleep and got up and made herself “presentable” for the forthcoming guest. A little psychological warfare was in order to let her rival know who was leading the score in this match up.
After she was prepared, she waited in the living room reading a magazine till she heard the doorbell.
She answered the door in one of his shirts like this:

“Hi baby. I was just in the neighborhood and wanted to see how you are doing. Did you miss …..”, Irene was startled at who she saw at the door and how she was dressed.
“…miss you? Is that what you were going to say Irene dear?”Minka smirked with satisfaction as she saw the desired effect on Irene’s face.
But, Irene recovered quickly. “What are you doing here? I came to see my man, not some tramp in his shirt.”
“Oh, we got bored at the party last night and decide to come back here and make a party of our own.  Poor dear, I am afraid he is still asleep. I really wore him out. I guess he wasn’t used to a real woman. But that will change soon. I’m afraid you might as well leave, he won’t be your man much longer.”
Irene was wearing this outfit when she came to the door:

Suddenly, out of no wear, Irene grabbed Minka by the face and shoved her back. Minka  caught by surprise staggered back into the living room. Irene trailed her rival into the room, with a determined look that boded trouble for Minka.
“I don’t think so, bitch. He is my man and no way am I giving him up to some fly by night one night stand.”
Minka momentary stunned by the sudden attack rallied quickly. She put her fists up as Irene kicked off her shoes. This was going to be one hell of a fight.
“Irene, you are yesterday’s news.  He is my man now and if I have to kick your ass to prove it, so be it.”
Irene brought her fists up as well as the two women started to circle. After a moment, they  firing jabs back and forth. Some were blocked, some managed to bounce off shoulders and arms. Every now and then, a punch would connect to something important like the face or belly (both were too protective of their breast to let anything get thru to them…so far). But, both women were in pretty good shape and they could take a hit with a grunt of pain. They were evenly matched.  Tired of this stalemate of fists, Minka fainted a jab to Irene’s face and when her rival brought her hands up to block, Minka let loose a kick that sent her rival in love flying back to trip over the coffee table and land sitting on the couch.
Minka was on her in a flash, jumping up and landing on Irene with a knee on either side of her thighs. Minka grabbed her by the hair and tried to force the other woman’s head back ward over the couch, stretching her neck backwards as well in the process. Irene got a wild look of fear and anger in her eyes and shoved one hand under her sultry enemies jaw and  grabbed one of the offending hands in her hair with the other.  This stalemate lasted for mere seconds, but seemed like an eternity to the two combatants.
Then, Irene brought one of her knees up and hit Minka in the back twice causing her to fault in her hair grip. Irene was able to push her over to the side and off of her. They now rolled over the couch. They ended up rolling off the couch onto the floor with Irene on top. But, she couldn’t keep the top position for long as Minka bucked her off.
 They both moved away from the couch and each other and to the center of the carpeted living room.  The space between them didn’t last long as the two lovely combatants slam into each other, slapping, scratching, pulling hair and ripping at each other’s cloths. They ended up again with their hands buried in each other’s hair, but now their lover’s shirt and Irene’s top were lying on the floor in rags as they jerked each other’s heads up and down and back and forth trying to get the other to either let go or trip to the floor.
After the better part of a minute of this they ended up inching up to one of the walls in the room where they bumped against a small table and the mirror over it. As if of the same mind, both women rammed their opponents head against the mirror with a cracking sound as the mirror cracked, then broke then fell to the table below. Luckily neither woman was cut by the braking glass, but the noise was enough to cause them to separate and disengage to assess any damage that may have been caused by the broken mirror. They reached up and felt for blood but found none.
They stood there a moment and stared at each other less than three feet apart.
Minka spoke. “Had enough?”
“Why? You ready to quit and get the hell out?” Irene responded.
“Not even close. I like it here.  Think I’ll stay awhile. That big thick cock is hard to beat.”
“Slut!” yelled Irene and slapped Minka hard across the face.
“Bitch!” Minka fired back as she returned the favor.
They traded slaps  back and forth a few more times then Irene tackled Minka, pushing her back till she hit the back of the couch and they grappled and fell over it and onto the couch itself. They then rolled off the couch and between it and the coffee table. Irene had ended up on top, but Minka had managed to get her foot between them and shoved her rival back and off of her. She then shoved the coffee table away and managed to make some room between it and the couch before Irene came barreling back at her diging her hands into Minka’s hair and pulling her to her feet by it. As Minka stood up Irene let go with one hand and slapped her again across the face with a resounding crack! Minka stumbled back a few steps and Irene got over confident following her foe thinking she had her on the ropes. As she got close, Minka grabbed Irene by the arms and rammed her knee into her belly causing an audible “woof” of air to leave her body. Irene bent over and Minka brought her knee up again, this time into Irene’s chest.
Irene was in trouble. She fell to her knees and brought her arms around Minka, holding onto her, trying to protect herself while she recovered. Minka made her hand into a fist and brought it down several times on Irene’s head shoulders and back. Irene leaned her face into Minka’s belly and bit her with her teeth. The standing brunette let out a sheik of pain and threw her rival off of her and to the ground in a panic. She backed up a couple of steps and felt the place where Irene had bit her.
After a moment to catch her breath she spat venomously, “You bitch! You bit me! You really bit me!”
Irene, still gasping herself, replied, “All’s fair in love and war. And this is definitely war!”
With that Irene stood up wearily and made her way over to Minka.
Minka, ready for anything at this point, met her half way.
Without a word being said, they laid into each other. Slapping, scratching (hands and feet), punching, Hair pulling, kicking they went toe to toe like this for the better part of five minutes. Gasping in gulps of air, the two hellcats leaned into each other with one are around the other’s neck holding their rival close, their other arm left dangling by their side. Their luxurious hair now hanging down over their eyes neither could see what the other was doing. So it was quiet a surprise to Minka when she felt Irene’s knee come like a battering ram up into her pussy.
She bent over letting out a gasp holding her damaged womanhood with both hands. Irene grabbed her by the hair on both sides of the head and let loose another knee to Minka’s forehead.
She flew backwards and landed on her back her arms and legs both spread out wide. Irene walked over to her and stomped her foot down twice on her belly and once on her cxnt. Minka’s body flopped on the floor like a jolt of electricity shot thru it. Irene then stood over Minka with one foot planted on either side of her and  dropped her sexy ass down hard onto her rival’s belly causing Minka to let out another gasp of pain as her body half jackknifed and fell back to the floor.
Irene then reached behind her defenseless foe and reached into her panties grabbing her by her landing strip of pussy hair. She jerked it sharply and said, “This had better NEVER come near MY Man again or what you got today will be nothing compared to what I do to you then.” She jerked it again for good measure and got up.
Minka just lay there in a daze as Irene made her way around the couch and to the bedroom door. She stopped at the door and looked back, “Now gather your things and get out. Don’t even think about entering the bedroom. I need to tell my man about our little discussion. And when I’m done I need to reclaim my prize.”

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Irenecatfighter vs Minka Kelly
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 11:11:56 PM »
Go Irenecatfighter

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: Irenecatfighter vs Minka Kelly
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 02:05:05 AM »
Kick her fucking ass irene!

Minka sucked on Friday Night Lights....take her irene!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"