News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cosplay Catfight poll FINAL ROUND

• 9 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Cosplay Catfight poll FINAL ROUND
« on: June 29, 2015, 02:46:41 AM »
OK two ladies eliminated, after dual losses early rounds.

Now it is down, to four cosplay catfighters.. in a FREE FOR ALL setting!!  Any lady can go up against any other catfighter here. Maybe a rematch between Jenna and Heidi ... Maybe three ladies will go at it together.

Prizes at stake .. The winning lady .. Will get the Jewel of Gotham .. to make all the others GREEN with envy!! Either as a successful theft OR saving it from villains.

ALSO winning lady, will get a story from me, written for her ..

THAT said... While we wait for the ladies to show up, and show us their catfighting skills ...
Think we need to have Power Girl, and She hulk square off, in a titfight, for entertainment ..

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Cosplay Catfight poll FINAL ROUND
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 02:48:59 AM »
YOUR sexy cosplay catfighters ..

JENNAISAWESOME  / Supergirl

HEIDI FOSTER  / POISON IVY

MARLU  / BLACK WIDOW

SMILING_PANTHER  / TIGRA

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 12:34:18 PM »
I enter in the room, looking the titfight waiting the other bitches... looking around... The jewell will be mine...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 09:13:49 PM »
Poison Ivy/Heidi has defeated Supergirl/Jennaisawesome before in this poll series, is in second place now in this forum, and has been voted highly for in the past a lot, so on a "Heidi vs. The Other Girls Level," I suspect she has a chance, and on a "Superheroine/Villain Level," even if the two heroines teamed up on her, she would have a good chance, as she has not only trained to fight and taken on teams of superheroes before (such as Batman and Robin), but these superheroes fighting against her here have never worked together before and may have no cohesion. She would also have numerous allies in the local plant life, which she would, in turn, know very well, if the fight takes place in Gotham, which may be the case, seeing as the reward is the Jewel of Gotham.

Excited to go with Poison Ivy/Heidi on this one, yet again, but looking forward to narratives in general (thanks Marlu for the first bit of storytelling!) and appreciation to everyone for their participation!

Thank you so much for your support darling !!!! These skanks don't stand a chance against me !'

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 10:44:30 PM »
Heidi all the way!!!!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 04:08:28 AM »
Heidi all the way!!!!!

Omg!! Stacie! Yay!!! Thank you so much for your vote darling! Can't wait to catch up with you !

Xoxoxoxxo

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 05:28:45 AM »
Hey;

All I can say ... I think Heidi has been doing awesome, all 3 rounds. At least she has the spirit, and style to show up for each fight.

All I can say, while trying to stay mainly impartial ... !!

Storm

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 07:42:54 AM »
Poison Ivy/Heidi has defeated Supergirl/Jennaisawesome before in this poll series, is in second place now in this forum, and has been voted highly for in the past a lot, so on a "Heidi vs. The Other Girls Level," I suspect she has a chance, and on a "Superheroine/Villain Level," even if the two heroines teamed up on her, she would have a good chance, as she has not only trained to fight and taken on teams of superheroes before (such as Batman and Robin), but these superheroes fighting against her here have never worked together before and may have no cohesion. She would also have numerous allies in the local plant life, which she would, in turn, know very well, if the fight takes place in Gotham, which may be the case, seeing as the reward is the Jewel of Gotham.

Excited to go with Poison Ivy/Heidi on this one, yet again, but looking forward to narratives in general (thanks Marlu for the first bit of storytelling!) and appreciation to everyone for their participation!

Thank you so much for your support darling !!!! These skanks don't stand a chance against me !'

Sorry??? slut... :-*

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 04:18:33 PM »
OK .... HAVE TO DO THIS ... CONGRATS to MARLU for winning this final round!!  The Gotham gem, hers to do with as she pleases.. YET Going to declare DUAL winners here!!

MARLU ... WOwwwwww winning in all 3 rounds. Two head to head, and now this .. So the sexy catfighter from Spain wins it all!! WELL DONE MARLU!!

WHILE HEIDI FOSTER ... Won her match ups opening 2 rounds..Very tough fight against that awesome Jenna!  She was off and heading for another win here. Before Marlu finished in the win. YET Heidi ALSO worked her lovely tail off here. Kept things moving, and interesting all 3 rounds. Did the most posting. SO HEIDI a winner as well, far as I am concerned.!!

Will do promised story, for both as winners of this event!!

Jenna .. wowww .. sorry to hear you went through that. Know you did awesome first round, against Heidi. Knowing you were not as active, due to RL mother nature was a Beeyotch!! Willing to do story for you as well, if interested.

Have one lady, first priority ... hoping hers to her today. Jenna send me PM if interested. Marlu/ Heidi will contact you both direct.

Storm
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:19:20 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 10:26:53 PM »
thanks to all votes for me... kisses everyone and specially to Storm for make this tournamente...  :-* :-*