News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (Momma Cougars Fight)

• 18 Replies

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (Momma Cougars Fight)
« on: June 29, 2015, 05:27:16 AM »
After weeks of building tension and a lot of trash talk, Karenstillrocks (47 years old/5'3, 145 lbs, 36D) and Leslie K (45 years old/5'3, 115 lbs, 34C) meet at the mansion of a rich acquaintance to settle our differences once and for all. Our daughters ad our men are in the audience of 30 spectators in a large carpeted main room with chairs on 3 sides and a wall on the fourth side. We agreed on the rules. No one will be allowed to break up the fight, it goes on until there's a clear winner. And probably beyond that.

Because of our schedules, we're doing the fight through e-mails so we'll be posting updates every couple of days. Since there seems to be a lot of interest, here's the beginning of the fight.

Karen:

The time has finally come. I arrive at the mansion and am in my private room getting ready to put this slut bag Leslie in her place once and for all. I take a final look in the full lenght mirror and as always I look fabulous.  I put the finishing touches on myself. Pulling my hair up in a nice tight bun then rub some lotion on myself before I slip my pink silk short robe on over my newly purchased Victoria's Secret bra a thong. I slip on my 5 inch pumps and start to strut out to the main room where we will be fighting.

I walk down the hall and enter the main room. Chairs pushed against the wall with about 30 spectators eagerly waiting. Some very hot men and women dressed up and they applaud for me as I make my entrance.  I scan the room and notice my two gorgeous daughters and my man. Then I also notice that sweetheart Karleigh also sitting with them. I smile and wave at the crowd then slowly slip off my pumps first. My bare feet on the plush soft tan carpet. Then I slowly slide off my white silk robe.  Showing off my new light pink with white trim Victoria Secret bra and thong silk panties. I toss my robe and and pumps to my girls and Karleigh.  The crowd applause is nice and I can tell they are impressed with my strong solid frame.  My 36D tits and my muscular legs being admired by men and women. My hands on my hips and I slowly sway back and forth waiting for this old bar slut to enter.  I take a deep breath as my heart starts to race.  Yt

Leslie:

After a whole lot of talking and threats and insults and negotiations, it is finally time to settle my issues with blonde cow Karen and shut her big mouth once and for all. Am I nervous? Sure. I won’t lie. It’s normal to be nervous before a fight like this. And the gas bag is packing 30 more pounds than me. But just because you’re fat, don’t mean you can fight! I’m totally confident I have what it takes to put the bitch down and keep her down. I purposely take my time getting ready to force the sad slut to make her entrance first. I hear some scattered applause from the main room and smile into the full length mirror in my private room. Wait till they get a look at me! I’m gonna blow that bitch out of the water in every way.

I take a deep breath to calm my racing heart. This is it. I leave my room and slowly walk down the hall. Taking my time. I stand in the open doorway framed there so everyone can get a really good look. I hear some gasps from the spectators. I’m hot. I’m classy. I know it. They all know it. I step into the room. My shiny dark hair is pulled back in a loose knotted ponytail. I’m wearing a scarlet silk kimono with a yellow embroidered dragon on the back from Thailand and black & red Oriental stiletto strap sandals. My fighting attire is my brand new black Chantelle Mademoiselle Demi lace bra and black floral lace Merci thong that go so well with my tan. I smile at the applause I get from the spectators, sneaking a quick look at Karen who’s looking kind of jealous. I wink at my two beautiful daughters sitting with my Chi-Town boy toy. I see they are all sitting next to Karen’s girls, her man and little Karleigh. According to the rules, no one can break up the fight or get involved and I guess putting them all together will keep that from happening.

I unstrap my stilettos and bounce on the balls of my bare feet on the plush carpet.  I untie the sash and let my kimono slide down off my glistening tan tight firm fit body and drop onto the carpet. My younger daughter hurries over to scoop it up along with my stilettos and I give her a hug before she brings them back to her seat. I know every eye in the room is on me and god I love it! I lock eyes with the big blonde bitch bag facing me and give her a tiny smirk. It’s ON!  yt

Karen:

Standing with my hands on my hips. My chest sticking out. My Victoria's Secret thong and bra showcasing my thick strong body that is clearly ready to battle and to batter this puny big mouth slut all over the room.  My muscles tense up as I see you enter the room.  As you parade yourself around I look over at my girls and roll my eyes and smirk.  This bitch is out gunned in every way and I am going to prove it by battering and abusing her puny body.

I look you up and down from head to toe as my heart races. As always I am nervous. It is only natural before battling another bitch you never know what can happen but I am also very confident that my powerful body will be too much for this old slut bag to handle.

I step forward. Moving towards you closing the distance. My right fist clinches up and I put my left forearm up for protection as I close in on you.  Yt

Leslie:

I know all the spectators in the room are comparing my tight fit tan body to the blonde bitch’s thick pale pasty body as we stand facing each other. My smirk grows bigger as I arch my back and jut my 34C breasts out. “Bitch, you are gonna be sucking wind in no time! Bet you‘ll wish you spent more time at the gym instead of the buffet table!” My daughters start giggling and I laugh as I slowly move forward toward you. I see your face get pinker than your bra. It’s so easy to get into this dumb slut’s head!

As we get closer I keep sliding to my left, tense and ready for you to try rushing me head on. I know I have to rely on speed, smarts and quick attacks to counter your size advantage. I wiggle my fingers at you inviting you to charge in but you keep moving forward slowly with your fists up. I bob a bit on my toes staying loose and limber watching you, ready for a sudden move. All the time inching closer to you while sliding to my left. I see your hands up high so I plant my left foot on the plush carpet and lash my right foot out at your thick meaty right thigh just above your knee.
yt

Karen:

Once again that big mouth of yours is gonna make things worse on you.  As you make your snare remark I hear your daughters giggle.  I glance over " shut up you little slut bags your Mommy will be squealing like a little piggy and then we will see if your laughing " then my eyes quickly go back to you as we close the distance between us. My fist clinched and getting ready to batter you. I see you moving to the left and I keep my eyes on you.  Not rushing in this early.  We get close and then I hear a smack and then my thigh stings.  You're a quick little bitch as the top of your foot cracks and catches the side of my thigh.  I hear the crowd roar at the first strike.  I instinctively lift my leg and step back as the shot stings but it is not nearly enough to slow me down.  I then quickly move to my right and lunge toward you. My left goes for the back of your neck pulling you to me while I drive a hard uppercut fist into the left side of your ribs.  Yt

Leslie:

“Bitch don’t you disrespect my daughters! They aren’t little sluts like your girls or Karleigh!” I hear the loud smack of my foot hitting your thigh and the response of the crowd. “Hurts, huh? I’m just getting started!” I snarl as I set myself for another kick. The quickness of your lunge surprises me. I’m a little shocked a cow like you can move that fast. You grab at the back of my head before I can pull away and get a tight grip on my hair. I dig in but you pull me to you anyway and your heavy fist slams into my ribs. I gasp from the sudden sting but clamp my mouth shut quick to make you think it didn’t hurt. You have me bent over with your grip on my ponytail and I can’t pull away. “Let go of my hair you gas bag!” Before you can hit me again I lift my right foot up and slam my heel down on the top of your foot while I fire a quick left right combo at your inviting abs.
yt

Karen:

Oh you stupid bitch bag!  IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH MENTION MY DAUGHTERS AND KARLEIGH AGAIN THINGS WILL GET MUCH WORSE FOR YOU!!!!  YOU UNDERSTAND ME SLUT BAG!?

My left clutches onto the back of your loose pony tail and lets me control your head and body.  After I slam my fist into your ribs I hear another roar from the spectators but this time its for my uppercut to your ribs and not for your kick.

My fist slams with a thud. Surprising you don't make a sound but the thud sounds so nice to me and the crowd. Pulling you in tighter and setting up for another blow to your ribs then I feel a sharp pain in the top of my foot.  I instinctively yelp out and start to pull back then get tagged in my ribs with your left right combo. The blows force me to let go of your hair and pull back to reset.  NOW YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF cxnt BAG!!! I clinch my fists and start to come forward toward you again hard and fast. Yt

Leslie:

As soon as you let go of my hair I straighten up and backpedal a few steps out of range. I shake my head and flash a quick look at my girls watching. I give them a wink to let them know I’m good. I take a breath to steady myself as you bellow at me like a cow with a full udder. I holler back "SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH GAS BAG! OR I’LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!” I brace myself as you charge me with your fists raised.

“MOM LOOK OUT!!” My daughter yells out over the noise from the crowd. “I’M FINE BABY!” I call back as I keep my eyes on you. My leg muscles tense and I know I have to time this just right. I raise my fists up like I’m gonna lock up with you but wait till the very last second to drive my right knee up hard as I can at your soft lower abs just above the top of your thong. “BET YOU WISH YOU DID A FEW SIT UPS BITCH!!”
yt

Karen:

I charge forward. Pissed and ready to inflict some damage on you.  My muscles tensing up as we are now in a heated battle. This fight has started off fast and hard. I haven't been able to get ahold of you like I have wanted where I can use my stronger muscular body to batter and abuse you but I know its just a matter of time. I come toward you fast ready to land a combo and work those ribs of yours over with bruising blows.  I am coming in fast and get surprised.  Your knee comes up just in time and rams just above my clit. Luckily it didn't hit lower but lucky for you it did land with a thud. UHHHH!!!!  I slightly hunch over a bit stunned then I quickly back up to give me some space to regroup.  I yell out. YOU STUPID SLUT!!!!  I AM GOING TO BALD U SLUT BAG! I back up to the edge of the spectators.  I take a breath and I hear my daughter " settle down Mom! Fight your fight! Just settle down and show this bitch how to fight! You got this Mom! " Taking a deep breath and re focus and slowly move towards you with my eyes locked on you!  Yt

Leslie:

I hear your grunt as my knee hits its target and give a satisfied grin as you double over a bit. I make a grab at your hair wanting to keep my advantage but you back up too fast. I strut a bit grinning at the crowd cheering for me. I know they are on my side now. “She’s not as tough as she thought she was, is she?” This gets some laughs and more clapping from my fans. And it pisses you off too. You yell at me and I just shrug it off with a roll of my eyes. I smile at my girls and my guy who are on their feet clapping right by your daughters and Karleigh who all have sad looks on their faces. All my nervousness is gone. I’m confident I can take you. I take a breath and move slowly at you, eyes locked, fists up, circling. Not rushing in, you are still too fresh and dangerous to be reckless. Ready to attack, looking for an opening.
yt
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 06:26:17 AM by Leslie K »

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
Re: Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (Momma Cougars Fight)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »
I like how ya all are doing this fight in parts. Good idea. So far so good for Leslie.  Karen bigger and stronger but Leslie fiesty and quick she seems to be getting more comfortable and confident too.  Round one goes to Leslie.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 05:27:02 PM »
Shouldn't have brought the kids.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 09:51:50 PM »
Shouldn't have brought the kids.

Lol... My girls are grown and they are going to enjoy watching me beat on this scrawny bitch bag!

My girls aren't as old as blonde gas bag Karen's but they are old enough to watch their mom stand up to a big heifer and beat her down!

I hope your two daughters and your precious little friend Karleigh bring a wheelbarrow to carry your big ass home in.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:09:37 PM by Leslie K »

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 02:38:00 PM »
Hot as hell!  More,  More, More, More,  More,  :D

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 12:49:47 AM »
Looks like a very close fight so far. I am guessing as they become more desperate it will take a rough nasty turn.

This stupid bitch bag will find out soon enough Genette!

You already found out, gas bag! I hope your over used kitty liked the little gift my foot gave it!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 12:50:12 AM by Leslie K »

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Re: Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (Momma Cougars Fight) CONTINUED
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 03:32:48 PM »
WHEN UPDATES OF OUR FIGHT ARE POSTED, WE WILL INCLUDE THE PREVIOUS ACTION IN BLUE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCROLL UP TO READ WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE.

After weeks of building tension and a lot of trash talk, Karenstillrocks (47 years old/5'3, 145 lbs, 36D) and Leslie K (45 years old/5'3, 115 lbs, 34C) meet at the mansion of a rich acquaintance to settle our differences once and for all. Our daughters and our men are in the audience of 30 spectators in a large carpeted main room with chairs on 3 sides and a wall on the fourth side. We agreed on the rules. No one will be allowed to break up the fight, it goes on until there's a clear winner. And probably beyond that.

Because of our schedules, we're doing the fight through e-mails so we'll be posting updates every couple of days. Since there seems to be a lot of interest, here's the beginning of the fight.

Karen:

The time has finally come. I arrive at the mansion and am in my private room getting ready to put this slut bag Leslie in her place once and for all. I take a final look in the full lenght mirror and as always I look fabulous.  I put the finishing touches on myself. Pulling my hair up in a nice tight bun then rub some lotion on myself before I slip my pink silk short robe on over my newly purchased Victoria's Secret bra a thong. I slip on my 5 inch pumps and start to strut out to the main room where we will be fighting.

I walk down the hall and enter the main room. Chairs pushed against the wall with about 30 spectators eagerly waiting. Some very hot men and women dressed up and they applaud for me as I make my entrance.  I scan the room and notice my two gorgeous daughters and my man. Then I also notice that sweetheart Karleigh also sitting with them. I smile and wave at the crowd then slowly slip off my pumps first. My bare feet on the plush soft tan carpet. Then I slowly slide off my white silk robe.  Showing off my new light pink with white trim Victoria Secret bra and thong silk panties. I toss my robe and and pumps to my girls and Karleigh.  The crowd applause is nice and I can tell they are impressed with my strong solid frame.  My 36D tits and my muscular legs being admired by men and women. My hands on my hips and I slowly sway back and forth waiting for this old bar slut to enter.  I take a deep breath as my heart starts to race.  Yt

Leslie:

After a whole lot of talking and threats and insults and negotiations, it is finally time to settle my issues with blonde cow Karen and shut her big mouth once and for all. Am I nervous? Sure. I won’t lie. It’s normal to be nervous before a fight like this. And the gas bag is packing 30 more pounds than me. But just because you’re fat, don’t mean you can fight! I’m totally confident I have what it takes to put the bitch down and keep her down. I purposely take my time getting ready to force the sad slut to make her entrance first. I hear some scattered applause from the main room and smile into the full length mirror in my private room. Wait till they get a look at me! I’m gonna blow that bitch out of the water in every way.

I take a deep breath to calm my racing heart. This is it. I leave my room and slowly walk down the hall. Taking my time. I stand in the open doorway framed there so everyone can get a really good look. I hear some gasps from the spectators. I’m hot. I’m classy. I know it. They all know it. I step into the room. My shiny dark hair is pulled back in a loose knotted ponytail. I’m wearing a scarlet silk kimono with a yellow embroidered dragon on the back from Thailand and black & red Oriental stiletto strap sandals. My fighting attire is my brand new black Chantelle Mademoiselle Demi lace bra and black floral lace Merci thong that go so well with my tan. I smile at the applause I get from the spectators, sneaking a quick look at Karen who’s looking kind of jealous. I wink at my two beautiful daughters sitting with my Chi-Town boy toy. I see they are all sitting next to Karen’s girls, her man and little Karleigh. According to the rules, no one can break up the fight or get involved and I guess putting them all together will keep that from happening.

I unstrap my stilettos and bounce on the balls of my bare feet on the plush carpet.  I untie the sash and let my kimono slide down off my glistening tan tight firm fit body and drop onto the carpet. My younger daughter hurries over to scoop it up along with my stilettos and I give her a hug before she brings them back to her seat. I know every eye in the room is on me and god I love it! I lock eyes with the big blonde bitch bag facing me and give her a tiny smirk. It’s ON!  yt

Karen:

Standing with my hands on my hips. My chest sticking out. My Victoria's Secret thong and bra showcasing my thick strong body that is clearly ready to battle and to batter this puny big mouth slut all over the room.  My muscles tense up as I see you enter the room.  As you parade yourself around I look over at my girls and roll my eyes and smirk.  This bitch is out gunned in every way and I am going to prove it by battering and abusing her puny body.

I look you up and down from head to toe as my heart races. As always I am nervous. It is only natural before battling another bitch you never know what can happen but I am also very confident that my powerful body will be too much for this old slut bag to handle.

I step forward. Moving towards you closing the distance. My right fist clinches up and I put my left forearm up for protection as I close in on you.  Yt

Leslie:

I know all the spectators in the room are comparing my tight fit tan body to the blonde bitch’s thick pale pasty body as we stand facing each other. My smirk grows bigger as I arch my back and jut my 34C breasts out. “Bitch, you are gonna be sucking wind in no time! Bet you‘ll wish you spent more time at the gym instead of the buffet table!” My daughters start giggling and I laugh as I slowly move forward toward you. I see your face get pinker than your bra. It’s so easy to get into this dumb slut’s head!

As we get closer I keep sliding to my left, tense and ready for you to try rushing me head on. I know I have to rely on speed, smarts and quick attacks to counter your size advantage. I wiggle my fingers at you inviting you to charge in but you keep moving forward slowly with your fists up. I bob a bit on my toes staying loose and limber watching you, ready for a sudden move. All the time inching closer to you while sliding to my left. I see your hands up high so I plant my left foot on the plush carpet and lash my right foot out at your thick meaty right thigh just above your knee.
yt

Karen:

Once again that big mouth of yours is gonna make things worse on you.  As you make your snare remark I hear your daughters giggle.  I glance over " shut up you little slut bags your Mommy will be squealing like a little piggy and then we will see if your laughing " then my eyes quickly go back to you as we close the distance between us. My fist clinched and getting ready to batter you. I see you moving to the left and I keep my eyes on you.  Not rushing in this early.  We get close and then I hear a smack and then my thigh stings.  You're a quick little bitch as the top of your foot cracks and catches the side of my thigh.  I hear the crowd roar at the first strike.  I instinctively lift my leg and step back as the shot stings but it is not nearly enough to slow me down.  I then quickly move to my right and lunge toward you. My left goes for the back of your neck pulling you to me while I drive a hard uppercut fist into the left side of your ribs.  Yt

Leslie:

“Bitch don’t you disrespect my daughters! They aren’t little sluts like your girls or Karleigh!” I hear the loud smack of my foot hitting your thigh and the response of the crowd. “Hurts, huh? I’m just getting started!” I snarl as I set myself for another kick. The quickness of your lunge surprises me. I’m a little shocked a cow like you can move that fast. You grab at the back of my head before I can pull away and get a tight grip on my hair. I dig in but you pull me to you anyway and your heavy fist slams into my ribs. I gasp from the sudden sting but clamp my mouth shut quick to make you think it didn’t hurt. You have me bent over with your grip on my ponytail and I can’t pull away. “Let go of my hair you gas bag!” Before you can hit me again I lift my right foot up and slam my heel down on the top of your foot while I fire a quick left right combo at your inviting abs.
yt

Karen:

Oh you stupid bitch bag!  IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH MENTION MY DAUGHTERS AND KARLEIGH AGAIN THINGS WILL GET MUCH WORSE FOR YOU!!!!  YOU UNDERSTAND ME SLUT BAG!?

My left clutches onto the back of your loose pony tail and lets me control your head and body.  After I slam my fist into your ribs I hear another roar from the spectators but this time its for my uppercut to your ribs and not for your kick.

My fist slams with a thud. Surprising you don't make a sound but the thud sounds so nice to me and the crowd. Pulling you in tighter and setting up for another blow to your ribs then I feel a sharp pain in the top of my foot.  I instinctively yelp out and start to pull back then get tagged in my ribs with your left right combo. The blows force me to let go of your hair and pull back to reset.  NOW YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF cxnt BAG!!! I clinch my fists and start to come forward toward you again hard and fast. Yt

Leslie:

As soon as you let go of my hair I straighten up and backpedal a few steps out of range. I shake my head and flash a quick look at my girls watching. I give them a wink to let them know I’m good. I take a breath to steady myself as you bellow at me like a cow with a full udder. I holler back "SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH GAS BAG! OR I’LL SHUT IT FOR YOU!” I brace myself as you charge me with your fists raised.

“MOM LOOK OUT!!” My daughter yells out over the noise from the crowd. “I’M FINE BABY!” I call back as I keep my eyes on you. My leg muscles tense and I know I have to time this just right. I raise my fists up like I’m gonna lock up with you but wait till the very last second to drive my right knee up hard as I can at your soft lower abs just above the top of your thong. “BET YOU WISH YOU DID A FEW SIT UPS BITCH!!”
yt

Karen:

I charge forward. Pissed and ready to inflict some damage on you.  My muscles tensing up as we are now in a heated battle. This fight has started off fast and hard. I haven't been able to get ahold of you like I have wanted where I can use my stronger muscular body to batter and abuse you but I know its just a matter of time. I come toward you fast ready to land a combo and work those ribs of yours over with bruising blows.  I am coming in fast and get surprised.  Your knee comes up just in time and rams just above my clit. Luckily it didn't hit lower but lucky for you it did land with a thud. UHHHH!!!!  I slightly hunch over a bit stunned then I quickly back up to give me some space to regroup.  I yell out. YOU STUPID SLUT!!!!  I AM GOING TO BALD U SLUT BAG! I back up to the edge of the spectators.  I take a breath and I hear my daughter " settle down Mom! Fight your fight! Just settle down and show this bitch how to fight! You got this Mom! " Taking a deep breath and re focus and slowly move towards you with my eyes locked on you!  Yt

Leslie:

I hear your grunt as my knee hits its target and give a satisfied grin as you double over a bit. I make a grab at your hair wanting to keep my advantage but you back up too fast. I strut a bit grinning at the crowd cheering for me. I know they are on my side now. “She’s not as tough as she thought she was, is she?” This gets some laughs and more clapping from my fans. And it pisses you off too. You yell at me and I just shrug it off with a roll of my eyes. I smile at my girls and my guy who are on their feet clapping right by your daughters and Karleigh who all have sad looks on their faces. All my nervousness is gone. I’m confident I can take you. I take a breath and move slowly at you, eyes locked, fists up, circling. Not rushing in, you are still too fresh and dangerous to be reckless. Ready to attack, looking for an opening.
yt

Karen:

The knee to my lower abs stinging with a dull pain but this is a fight and its going to take a whole lot more then one knee from a scrawny slut like you to put me down.  Stepping back after the shot and hearing my daughter Kelsey telling me to fight my fight re-encourages me and refocuses me. We both start to circle with our fists up slowly but no way in hell I am going to let this scrawny little bitch bag control the pace of this fight. I lunge in closing the distance between us. This time slamming my more powerful body into your scrawny body.  Our chests buck against each other then in a fast motion slide my left hand down your back and get a good handful of your cheap looking thong. Yanking up to hold you in place while driving my right fist into your stomach.  No more tricks and no more jumping around for you scrawny slut bag ! I notice my daughters and Karleigh now standing and cheering with delight . Yt

Leslie:

I’m growing more confident knowing the dumb blonde bitch is fighting my fight, that I’m taking you off your game. I know you know now that I can hurt you. I already have and I’m gonna keep on hurting you. Suddenly you charge me and our bodies smack together. I try to hold my ground but you’re just too damn big and strong. I strain as your big floppy breasts push into mine and then I feel a sharp stinging pain in my crotch and ass. I gasp out and go up on my toes as you yank my thong up hard. The fabric cuts into me when you start sawing it up and down. At the same time you bull me backwards until my back is against the wall. Shit! You have me pinned against the damn wall, your heavy body trapping me there. I reach up and grab for your hair. Your blonde hair is pulled back in a tight bun so it’s easy for me to dig my nails into your scalp. “LET GO OF MY THONG YOU FAT COW!!” Still on my toes I start to bring my free hand behind me to grab your wrist when your fist slams into my belly. I gasp out again and my legs buckle just a bit. My abs can take a punch but I didn’t see it coming and there was power behind that punch. I know I’m in trouble but I’m forcing myself to think, not panic. I dig my nails in even harder as our eyes lock. Then I grab your meaty ass cheek with my other hand, start to clamp on it but instead grab the back of your thong and yank up hard. “SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT SLUT BAG!”
yt

Karen:

Our bodies slam together and the men and women watching seem to enjoy it as their cheers and applause gets louder.  My bigger nicer tits engulfing your puny bumps. My hand has a nice grip on your cheap thong and I am sawing and ripping it up holding you in place then I drive my fist hard into you. Feeling your bodies reaction I know it did some damage. I yell out  " That's just one of many to land on your puny body you scrawny little bitch bag! " I feel good about where I have you but then feel your claws start to bury deep into my hair then you claw at my solid perfect ass before you get ahold of my thong.  We are pressed tight together. You are clawing good and I am not about to let your scrawny ass claw me up so I make the decision to jump back and seperate again but before I do I cock my right fist back again and fire off a straight jab to your chin hoping to catch you with another fist but this time to your face and chin area. Yt

Leslie:

I see the worried nervous looks on my girls’ faces as your thick heavy body has mine pressed against the wall. The pain caused by the hard sawing of my thong into my crotch forces me to whimper a bit. I hate myself for doing it and hate you even more for making me whimper like that in front of my daughters, my man and everyone else. It makes me tug even harder at your ratty hair and pull on your thong more viciously. Hoping to force you to whimper too. “Fat ass bitch!”  I see the pained look on your face. But you suddenly pull free, twist your body hard making me let go. You back up and I gasp in relief. I see your right fist coming toward my face. I don’t have time to move to the side so I quickly start to turn my head and raise my hand to try and block it. I deflect some of the power but it still lands hard enough on my left cheek to snap my head back and drive my back into the wall. The crowd explodes in cheers, your daughters are clapping and on their feet now. I see a smirk on your fat ugly face. I shake my head to clear it and adjust my thong, wincing from the stinging burn. I move after you, starting to get mad and a bit embarrassed at the way things are going. Fists up I move closer and snap my right foot out again, this time targeting your crotch as you stand like a big cow in front of me.
yt

Karen:

Locked up tight and the claws certainly have come out.  After jumping back and driving a straight punch into your face I hear the crowd erupt with excitement.  Its the first hard shot that I have been able to land.  Your whimpers are sweet music to my ears. I glance over at my daughters, Karleigh and my man for approval and they are intensely cheering me on. I quickly adjust my thong and go on the attack again but to my surprise you start to come forward in retaliation with your fists drawn high. I bring my fists up and keep my eyes on your fists as we draw closer. With my eyes intensely watching for you to throw a fist and I am ready to block but I don't expect or can guard against your kick.  It cracks into my crotch and I hear the crowd erupt again.  I shriek out in pain and hunch over.  I want to drop to one knee so bad but I know I have to fight through the pain.  I keep my left hand over my Kitty to protect it and throw a wild roundhouse punch toward your face again to keep you from coming in and I back up to regroup.  " You dirty slut bag!!!!  You want to fight dirty slut bag! I will show you dirty!!!!! " Yt

Leslie:

I have to laugh at your shriek after my foot slams into your old worn-out kitty and you hunch over. “HA! That’s what you get for messing in my business you dumb fat cow!” The cheers of your man, your daughters and little bitch Karleigh stop like someone turned off a light switch. My girls and my man are going crazy now and the spectators rooting for me are on their feet. “Finish her off now mom!” my older daughter calls out. I see you are hurt, hunched over with one hand on your kitty. I’m filled with confidence again. I know I can hurt you. Yes you are stronger than me and your punches hurt more than mine. But I have a lot of other tricks. Instead of being cautious and following my strategy of wearing your soft meaty body down with my speed, I listen to my girl and charge forward. “YOU ARE GOING DOWN GAS BAG!! FOR GOOD!!” I reach out for your hair to pull you close so I can smash my knee into your fat face. But I never see your wild punch. Your right fist hits me flush in the mouth stopping me in my tracks. My head snaps back and I bite down on my tongue making me cry out. Pain shoots through my head and mouth and a little blood trickles through my lips down to my chin. I stagger back a step and trip, landing on my ass on the plush carpet. My girls cheers turn to gasps of shock. I’m a little dizzy but still aware enough to scoot backwards on my ass and start to scramble back up to my feet. Hoping you are hurt enough to not attack until I can clear my head and stand up again.
yt

It was a busy week irl so there aren't many posts in this update but the action is picking up. Thanks for reading and leaving comments.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 04:16:08 PM by Leslie K »

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 12:23:42 AM »
Damn not ladies!  What a battle!  Its so close I think it will come down to who makes a mistake and stamina.

Offline fighternikki

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 06:24:12 PM »
I just love mature battles. They get ultra nasty!  Karen packs some power but Leslie is quick and hard to contain.  Great fight so far.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 05:23:50 AM »
WHEN UPDATES OF OUR FIGHT ARE POSTED, WE WILL INCLUDE THE PREVIOUS ACTION IN BLUE SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCROLL UP TO READ WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE.

After weeks of building tension and a lot of trash talk, Karenstillrocks (47 years old/5'3, 145 lbs, 36D) and Leslie K (45 years old/5'3, 115 lbs, 34C) meet at the mansion of a rich acquaintance to settle our differences once and for all. Our daughters and our men are in the audience of 30 spectators in a large carpeted main room with chairs on 3 sides and a wall on the fourth side. We agreed on the rules. No one will be allowed to break up the fight, it goes on until there's a clear winner. And probably beyond that.

Karen:

The time has finally come. I arrive at the mansion and am in my private room getting ready to put this slut bag Leslie in her place once and for all. I take a final look in the full lenght mirror and as always I look fabulous.  I put the finishing touches on myself. Pulling my hair up in a nice tight bun then rub some lotion on myself before I slip my pink silk short robe on over my newly purchased Victoria's Secret bra a thong. I slip on my 5 inch pumps and start to strut out to the main room where we will be fighting.

I walk down the hall and enter the main room. Chairs pushed against the wall with about 30 spectators eagerly waiting. Some very hot men and women dressed up and they applaud for me as I make my entrance.  I scan the room and notice my two gorgeous daughters and my man. Then I also notice that sweetheart Karleigh also sitting with them. I smile and wave at the crowd then slowly slip off my pumps first. My bare feet on the plush soft tan carpet. Then I slowly slide off my white silk robe.  Showing off my new light pink with white trim Victoria Secret bra and thong silk panties. I toss my robe and and pumps to my girls and Karleigh.  The crowd applause is nice and I can tell they are impressed with my strong solid frame.  My 36D tits and my muscular legs being admired by men and women. My hands on my hips and I slowly sway back and forth waiting for this old bar slut to enter.  I take a deep breath as my heart starts to race.  Yt

Leslie:

I unstrap my stilettos and bounce on the balls of my bare feet on the plush carpet.  I untie the sash and let my kimono slide down off my glistening tan tight firm fit body and drop onto the carpet. My younger daughter hurries over to scoop it up along with my stilettos and I give her a hug before she brings them back to her seat. I know every eye in the room is on me and god I love it! I lock eyes with the big blonde bitch bag facing me and give her a tiny smirk. It’s ON!  yt

Karen:

Standing with my hands on my hips. My chest sticking out. My Victoria's Secret thong and bra showcasing my thick strong body that is clearly ready to battle and to batter this puny big mouth slut all over the room.  My muscles tense up as I see you enter the room.  As you parade yourself around I look over at my girls and roll my eyes and smirk.  This bitch is out gunned in every way and I am going to prove it by battering and abusing her puny body.

I step forward. Moving towards you closing the distance. My right fist clinches up and I put my left forearm up for protection as I close in on you.  Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Once again that big mouth of yours is gonna make things worse on you.  As you make your snare remark I hear your daughters giggle.  I glance over " shut up you little slut bags your Mommy will be squealing like a little piggy and then we will see if your laughing " then my eyes quickly go back to you as we close the distance between us. My fist clinched and getting ready to batter you. I see you moving to the left and I keep my eyes on you.  Not rushing in this early.  We get close and then I hear a smack and then my thigh stings.  You're a quick little bitch as the top of your foot cracks and catches the side of my thigh.  I hear the crowd roar at the first strike.  I instinctively lift my leg and step back as the shot stings but it is not nearly enough to slow me down.  I then quickly move to my right and lunge toward you. My left goes for the back of your neck pulling you to me while I drive a hard uppercut fist into the left side of your ribs.  Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Oh you stupid bitch bag!  IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH MENTION MY DAUGHTERS AND KARLEIGH AGAIN THINGS WILL GET MUCH WORSE FOR YOU!!!!  YOU UNDERSTAND ME SLUT BAG!?

My left clutches onto the back of your loose pony tail and lets me control your head and body.  After I slam my fist into your ribs I hear another roar from the spectators but this time its for my uppercut to your ribs and not for your kick.

My fist slams with a thud. Surprising you don't make a sound but the thud sounds so nice to me and the crowd. Pulling you in tighter and setting up for another blow to your ribs then I feel a sharp pain in the top of my foot.  I instinctively yelp out and start to pull back then get tagged in my ribs with your left right combo. The blows force me to let go of your hair and pull back to reset.  NOW YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF cxnt BAG!!! I clinch my fists and start to come forward toward you again hard and fast. Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

I charge forward. Pissed and ready to inflict some damage on you.  My muscles tensing up as we are now in a heated battle. This fight has started off fast and hard. I haven't been able to get ahold of you like I have wanted where I can use my stronger muscular body to batter and abuse you but I know its just a matter of time. I come toward you fast ready to land a combo and work those ribs of yours over with bruising blows.  I am coming in fast and get surprised.  Your knee comes up just in time and rams just above my clit. Luckily it didn't hit lower but lucky for you it did land with a thud. UHHHH!!!!  I slightly hunch over a bit stunned then I quickly back up to give me some space to regroup.  I yell out. YOU STUPID SLUT!!!!  I AM GOING TO BALD U SLUT BAG! I back up to the edge of the spectators.  I take a breath and I hear my daughter " settle down Mom! Fight your fight! Just settle down and show this bitch how to fight! You got this Mom! " Taking a deep breath and re focus and slowly move towards you with my eyes locked on you!  Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

The knee to my lower abs stinging with a dull pain but this is a fight and its going to take a whole lot more then one knee from a scrawny slut like you to put me down.  Stepping back after the shot and hearing my daughter Kelsey telling me to fight my fight re-encourages me and refocuses me. We both start to circle with our fists up slowly but no way in hell I am going to let this scrawny little bitch bag control the pace of this fight. I lunge in closing the distance between us. This time slamming my more powerful body into your scrawny body.  Our chests buck against each other then in a fast motion slide my left hand down your back and get a good handful of your cheap looking thong. Yanking up to hold you in place while driving my right fist into your stomach.  No more tricks and no more jumping around for you scrawny slut bag ! I notice my daughters and Karleigh now standing and cheering with delight . Yt

Leslie:

I’m growing more confident knowing the dumb blonde bitch is fighting my fight, that I’m taking you off your game. I know you know now that I can hurt you. I already have and I’m gonna keep on hurting you. Suddenly you charge me and our bodies smack together. I try to hold my ground but you’re just too damn big and strong. I strain as your big floppy breasts push into mine and then I feel a sharp stinging pain in my crotch and ass. I gasp out and go up on my toes as you yank my thong up hard. The fabric cuts into me when you start sawing it up and down. At the same time you bull me backwards until my back is against the wall. Shit! You have me pinned against the damn wall, your heavy body trapping me there. I reach up and grab for your hair. Your blonde hair is pulled back in a tight bun so it’s easy for me to dig my nails into your scalp. “LET GO OF MY THONG YOU FAT COW!!” Still on my toes I start to bring my free hand behind me to grab your wrist when your fist slams into my belly. I gasp out again and my legs buckle just a bit. My abs can take a punch but I didn’t see it coming and there was power behind that punch. I know I’m in trouble but I’m forcing myself to think, not panic. I dig my nails in even harder as our eyes lock. Then I grab your meaty ass cheek with my other hand, start to clamp on it but instead grab the back of your thong and yank up hard. “SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT SLUT BAG!”
yt

Karen:

Our bodies slam together and the men and women watching seem to enjoy it as their cheers and applause gets louder.  My bigger nicer tits engulfing your puny bumps. My hand has a nice grip on your cheap thong and I am sawing and ripping it up holding you in place then I drive my fist hard into you. Feeling your bodies reaction I know it did some damage. I yell out  " That's just one of many to land on your puny body you scrawny little bitch bag! " I feel good about where I have you but then feel your claws start to bury deep into my hair then you claw at my solid perfect ass before you get ahold of my thong.  We are pressed tight together. You are clawing good and I am not about to let your scrawny ass claw me up so I make the decision to jump back and seperate again but before I do I cock my right fist back again and fire off a straight jab to your chin hoping to catch you with another fist but this time to your face and chin area. Yt

Leslie:

I see the worried nervous looks on my girls’ faces as your thick heavy body has mine pressed against the wall. The pain caused by the hard sawing of my thong into my crotch forces me to whimper a bit. I hate myself for doing it and hate you even more for making me whimper like that in front of my daughters, my man and everyone else. It makes me tug even harder at your ratty hair and pull on your thong more viciously. Hoping to force you to whimper too. “Fat ass bitch!”  I see the pained look on your face. But you suddenly pull free, twist your body hard making me let go. You back up and I gasp in relief. I see your right fist coming toward my face. I don’t have time to move to the side so I quickly start to turn my head and raise my hand to try and block it. I deflect some of the power but it still lands hard enough on my left cheek to snap my head back and drive my back into the wall. The crowd explodes in cheers, your daughters are clapping and on their feet now. I see a smirk on your fat ugly face. I shake my head to clear it and adjust my thong, wincing from the stinging burn. I move after you, starting to get mad and a bit embarrassed at the way things are going. Fists up I move closer and snap my right foot out again, this time targeting your crotch as you stand like a big cow in front of me.
yt

Karen:

Locked up tight and the claws certainly have come out.  After jumping back and driving a straight punch into your face I hear the crowd erupt with excitement.  Its the first hard shot that I have been able to land.  Your whimpers are sweet music to my ears. I glance over at my daughters, Karleigh and my man for approval and they are intensely cheering me on. I quickly adjust my thong and go on the attack again but to my surprise you start to come forward in retaliation with your fists drawn high. I bring my fists up and keep my eyes on your fists as we draw closer. With my eyes intensely watching for you to throw a fist and I am ready to block but I don't expect or can guard against your kick.  It cracks into my crotch and I hear the crowd erupt again.  I shriek out in pain and hunch over.  I want to drop to one knee so bad but I know I have to fight through the pain.  I keep my left hand over my Kitty to protect it and throw a wild roundhouse punch toward your face again to keep you from coming in and I back up to regroup.  " You dirty slut bag!!!!  You want to fight dirty slut bag! I will show you dirty!!!!! " Yt

Leslie:

I have to laugh at your shriek after my foot slams into your old worn-out kitty and you hunch over. “HA! That’s what you get for messing in my business you dumb fat cow!” The cheers of your man, your daughters and little bitch Karleigh stop like someone turned off a light switch. My girls and my man are going crazy now and the spectators rooting for me are on their feet. “Finish her off now mom!” my older daughter calls out. I see you are hurt, hunched over with one hand on your kitty. I’m filled with confidence again. I know I can hurt you. Yes you are stronger than me and your punches hurt more than mine. But I have a lot of other tricks. Instead of being cautious and following my strategy of wearing your soft meaty body down with my speed, I listen to my girl and charge forward. “YOU ARE GOING DOWN GAS BAG!! FOR GOOD!!” I reach out for your hair to pull you close so I can smash my knee into your fat face. But I never see your wild punch. Your right fist hits me flush in the mouth stopping me in my tracks. My head snaps back and I bite down on my tongue making me cry out. Pain shoots through my head and mouth and a little blood trickles through my lips down to my chin. I stagger back a step and trip, landing on my ass on the plush carpet. My girls cheers turn to gasps of shock. I’m a little dizzy but still aware enough to scoot backwards on my ass and start to scramble back up to my feet. Hoping you are hurt enough to not attack until I can clear my head and stand up again.
yt

Karen:

My Kitty is really throbbing and I know I have to slow your scrawny ass down L. The spectators are loud and intense and mother like daughters I hear your little bitch bag daughters being the loudest with their big mouths. Your trying to seize the moment as I am hurting from your cheap dirty bitch kick. Wildly I throw a hard punch. My wish comes true as I feel my fist tag your face again. Glancing up your head snaps back and you stagger back before the punch puts you down on your old scrawny ass. Relieved for the moment as you cry and yip out and that is such a sweet sound to us. As you scramble to get to your feet I know I have to keep your scrawny bitch bag ass down.  Now positioned right in front of our men and daughters.  I glance at my girls and Karleigh as they stand and nod and mouth " its alright I'm ok" then I see your two girls and snarl " You two slut bags want something to cheer about?  Get ready cuz I am about to have your slut bag Momma squealing and yipping like the little pig she is!" I come forward after you.  Still being cautious and covering my hurt Kitty with my right hand as I get close then my left hand grabs the top of your head ripping up and sinking my nails into your scalp. " GET UP BITCH BAG GET UP!!! "As I start to yank you up my right hand grabs a nice full handful of your right tit where I lock down!  "START SQUEALING FOR US YOU BITCH BAG!  GET UP!  I yank harder bringing you to your feet! Yt!

Leslie:

I barely make it up to my knees again wiping the trickle of blood off my chin with the back of my hand. Your hard punch stunned me and I keep shaking my head to clear it. We are right in front of our families. I look at my girls and see the nervous look on their faces. I hear you screaming at them. This makes me furious. “SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH YOU DAMN SLUT! NOBODY TALKS TO MY GIRLS THAT WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!” The last word turns into a screetch as your nails dig deep into my scalp. I grab your wrist and slash and claw with my nails. You step in front of me blocking my view of my girls. My scalp burns and I’m pissed that I’m on my knees in front of you. I fire a hard punch into your soft gut with my right fist. I hear you grunt like a hog and try to pull my head free. But you don’t let go. And you latch onto my right tit and clamp down hard. I gasp and am forced to cry out as you viciously yank me up to my feet by my hair and tit! My legs buckle as the pain increases and I drop to my knees again. You roughly pull me back up again. I cry out again. You laugh as you make me squeal. The spectators are going wild now. My eyes fill with tears. “YOU GAS BAG! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!” I throw wild punches at your ribs and belly with my free hand while I try to break free.
yt 

Karen:

My hands tightly locked onto you. My left burrows in your hair and my right clamping and locking down on your pathetic puny tit.  You take throw a few punches and slaps to my stomach and ribs but it is obvious you are on the defensive. The crowd is going crazy as I clamp down and for the first time I finally feel like I am breaking you and getting control of you.  As I have my hand buried into your hair I keep yanking up.  I twirl you to face the crowd and I slide behind you.  My firm big tits buried in your back.  My left hand yanking up and holding you in place while my right is clamped down on your little titty. I let go of your tit just for a very brief second. Just enough time for me to yank up on your bra over your tits then my hand locks back on your already red and marked up tit.  I look at my girls and Karleigh and see how proud they are at the moment then I look at your girls and smirk and say " You two little slut bags ready to hear your Momma squeal like the pig she is? " Then I spit at the two little sluts.  My hand then starts to thrust in and out pulling and yanking at your tit as if I am trying to milk it. Being . Feeling like i have your scrawny ass where i want it and directly behind you I let go of your hair and slide my left onto your other tit and clamp down and start milking it. My nails digging in as I roughly yank and tug!  COME ON BITCH BAG!!!  LETS HEAR YOU SQUEAL AND MOO!!!!  Yt

Leslie:

My punches find their mark but they are doing no good. Your hand is still yanking my hair hard. My ponytail is undone and the hair you aren’t tugging on is flying and covering my face. I hear the crowd getting louder. I know I’m in trouble. I keep struggling to pull free. I’m worried but not panicking. You spin me around and I can see the faces through my hair. We’re right in front of our families. My younger daughter has her hands over her eyes. Your big floppy milkbags press into my back. I feel your fingers on my black French bra yanking it up exposing my still firm and fine tits I’m so proud of. Now they are sore, scratched and slashed. To make it worse you start squeezing and kneading and mauling them too. Some of the spectators are laughing along with the cheers. Your slut daughters and little bitch Karleigh are cracking up and teasing my girls. You shake me like a rag doll by my poor tits. Your claws rip into them. I can’t help but cry out again from the increasing pain. This is so embarrassing! I can’t believe you’re doing this to me in front of my girls! I’m furious now! “BITCH YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!” I scream out at the top of my lungs. I HAVE to get free somehow! With you behind me its gonna be a problem. So I do the only things I can think of. I kick my bare right foot back at your shin and drive my right elbow back viciously into your fleshy gut!
yt

Karen:

I have got you right where I want you.  The crowd knows it, I know it and you know it too.  I start to feel more and more confident as I hold you infornt of the crowd by your tits.  I keep squeezing and kneading them right in front of the crowd. I smirk and say to the crowd " look even the tits in this old bitch bag are useless!!! I cant even milk her!!!" I hear many in the crowd roar with laughter and I especially start beaming with pride seeing the smiles on my girls and Karleigh as they watch Momma Karen start to work and dominate her loud mouth rival.  Your anger comes out as you scream YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!  I scream and snarl  back!!!  AND JUST HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT YOU USELESS BITCH BAG!!!  Your bare foot crashes into my shin and then your sharp elbow slams into my stomach.  I don't want to with the momentum I have but I cant help to whimper out and groan from the hard elbow.  I have fought many many times and I know your getting desperate and also dangerous.  I know I wont be able to contain you in this position for long so I have to get in your head and try to break you while I can.  My left still clamping down and kneading your tit I let go of your right and slide it down.  Grabbing and ripping your nasty panties to the side and expose your twat to the crowd. " It is as useless as your tits bitch bag! " I then slide my hand over and try to get a grip on your old twat!  Yt

Leslie:

Oh god. I know my kick to your shin and elbow to your gut hurt you. I heard you whimper. But you don’t let go. You’re still mauling my poor throbbing aching tits and making fun of me less than 5 feet away from my daughters, your sluts and the crowd. Your big tits smash into my shoulder blades as your nails claw and dig into the tender flesh of my breasts. Tears stream down my face. Tears of pain and anger and shame. I’m trying hard not to panic. I force myself to keep my head, to keep thinking. Then you let go of my right tit and I have a bit of relief. But it doesn’t last. Your right hand grabs my black Merci thong and yanks it to the side exposing my kitty. You clamp your hand down hard and start to pinch and squeeze. I gasp and cry out even louder than the roar of the spectators. I’m not thinking about hurting you now. I’m on the defensive. All I’m thinking about now is escape. “I SHOULDA KICKED YOUR WORN OUT OLD KITTY EVEN HARDER SLUT BAG! AND A FEW DOZEN TIMES MORE!” I reach my right hand down and rake and claw my sharp nails down your forearm drawing blood. At the same time my other hand reaches up and starts tearing at your blonde hair. Ripping and tugging as hard as possible. I start squirming and twisting my body wildly. Anything to make you let go of me! “DAMMIT LET GO OF ME YOU BIG FAT COW BAG!!”
yt

Karen:

With out fail it works every time.  I clamp down and roughly grab and pinch at your twat.  As expected from many past experiences it makes you go bat shit crazy and sends your emotions in an absolute frenzy. One thing I have learned is attacking another woman's Kitty is by far the biggest emotional trigger. Sometimes it backfires but most of the time it breaks their spirit. You are going bat shit crazy and start thrahsing and clawing at my forearm like a trap wounded animal.  As much as I was hoping to keep you in such a vulnerable humiliating position your claws to my forearms and ripping at my hair with your kicking and thrashing are doing too much damage.  I let go and jump back to be cautious as you seem to be going crazy and humiliated from how I am having my way with you.  My arm is on fire and i look down to notice 5 deep claw marks that are bleeding. My heart pounds harder and i start to breath harder as my attack has turned the fight into a frenzy and there is no turning back . I smirk and chuckle as I look at you!  I bet those little slut bags of yours hasent seen how worthless their Momma really is!!!! I put my fists up and glance at my girls and Karleigh. I smirk at them "Time for Momma Karen to KO this stupid ass slut bag!!!!  Yt

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 04:05:33 PM »
This is a down and dirty fight.  Leslie is starting to get man handled by the bigger blonde but she seems vicous so could get interesting.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2015, 09:00:57 PM »

Karen:

The time has finally come. I arrive at the mansion and am in my private room getting ready to put this slut bag Leslie in her place once and for all. I take a final look in the full lenght mirror and as always I look fabulous.  I put the finishing touches on myself. Pulling my hair up in a nice tight bun then rub some lotion on myself before I slip my pink silk short robe on over my newly purchased Victoria's Secret bra a thong. I slip on my 5 inch pumps and start to strut out to the main room where we will be fighting.

I walk down the hall and enter the main room. Chairs pushed against the wall with about 30 spectators eagerly waiting. Some very hot men and women dressed up and they applaud for me as I make my entrance.  I scan the room and notice my two gorgeous daughters and my man. Then I also notice that sweetheart Karleigh also sitting with them. I smile and wave at the crowd then slowly slip off my pumps first. My bare feet on the plush soft tan carpet. Then I slowly slide off my white silk robe.  Showing off my new light pink with white trim Victoria Secret bra and thong silk panties. I toss my robe and and pumps to my girls and Karleigh.  The crowd applause is nice and I can tell they are impressed with my strong solid frame.  My 36D tits and my muscular legs being admired by men and women. My hands on my hips and I slowly sway back and forth waiting for this old bar slut to enter.  I take a deep breath as my heart starts to race.  Yt

Leslie:

I unstrap my stilettos and bounce on the balls of my bare feet on the plush carpet.  I untie the sash and let my kimono slide down off my glistening tan tight firm fit body and drop onto the carpet. My younger daughter hurries over to scoop it up along with my stilettos and I give her a hug before she brings them back to her seat. I know every eye in the room is on me and god I love it! I lock eyes with the big blonde bitch bag facing me and give her a tiny smirk. It’s ON!  yt

Karen:

Standing with my hands on my hips. My chest sticking out. My Victoria's Secret thong and bra showcasing my thick strong body that is clearly ready to battle and to batter this puny big mouth slut all over the room.  My muscles tense up as I see you enter the room.  As you parade yourself around I look over at my girls and roll my eyes and smirk.  This bitch is out gunned in every way and I am going to prove it by battering and abusing her puny body.

I step forward. Moving towards you closing the distance. My right fist clinches up and I put my left forearm up for protection as I close in on you.  Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Once again that big mouth of yours is gonna make things worse on you.  As you make your snare remark I hear your daughters giggle.  I glance over " shut up you little slut bags your Mommy will be squealing like a little piggy and then we will see if your laughing " then my eyes quickly go back to you as we close the distance between us. My fist clinched and getting ready to batter you. I see you moving to the left and I keep my eyes on you.  Not rushing in this early.  We get close and then I hear a smack and then my thigh stings.  You're a quick little bitch as the top of your foot cracks and catches the side of my thigh.  I hear the crowd roar at the first strike.  I instinctively lift my leg and step back as the shot stings but it is not nearly enough to slow me down.  I then quickly move to my right and lunge toward you. My left goes for the back of your neck pulling you to me while I drive a hard uppercut fist into the left side of your ribs.  Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Oh you stupid bitch bag!  IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH MENTION MY DAUGHTERS AND KARLEIGH AGAIN THINGS WILL GET MUCH WORSE FOR YOU!!!!  YOU UNDERSTAND ME SLUT BAG!?

My left clutches onto the back of your loose pony tail and lets me control your head and body.  After I slam my fist into your ribs I hear another roar from the spectators but this time its for my uppercut to your ribs and not for your kick.

My fist slams with a thud. Surprising you don't make a sound but the thud sounds so nice to me and the crowd. Pulling you in tighter and setting up for another blow to your ribs then I feel a sharp pain in the top of my foot.  I instinctively yelp out and start to pull back then get tagged in my ribs with your left right combo. The blows force me to let go of your hair and pull back to reset.  NOW YOU HAVE PISSED ME OFF cxnt BAG!!! I clinch my fists and start to come forward toward you again hard and fast. Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

I charge forward. Pissed and ready to inflict some damage on you.  My muscles tensing up as we are now in a heated battle. This fight has started off fast and hard. I haven't been able to get ahold of you like I have wanted where I can use my stronger muscular body to batter and abuse you but I know its just a matter of time. I come toward you fast ready to land a combo and work those ribs of yours over with bruising blows.  I am coming in fast and get surprised.  Your knee comes up just in time and rams just above my clit. Luckily it didn't hit lower but lucky for you it did land with a thud. UHHHH!!!!  I slightly hunch over a bit stunned then I quickly back up to give me some space to regroup.  I yell out. YOU STUPID SLUT!!!!  I AM GOING TO BALD U SLUT BAG! I back up to the edge of the spectators.  I take a breath and I hear my daughter " settle down Mom! Fight your fight! Just settle down and show this bitch how to fight! You got this Mom! " Taking a deep breath and re focus and slowly move towards you with my eyes locked on you!  Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

The knee to my lower abs stinging with a dull pain but this is a fight and its going to take a whole lot more then one knee from a scrawny slut like you to put me down.  Stepping back after the shot and hearing my daughter Kelsey telling me to fight my fight re-encourages me and refocuses me. We both start to circle with our fists up slowly but no way in hell I am going to let this scrawny little bitch bag control the pace of this fight. I lunge in closing the distance between us. This time slamming my more powerful body into your scrawny body.  Our chests buck against each other then in a fast motion slide my left hand down your back and get a good handful of your cheap looking thong. Yanking up to hold you in place while driving my right fist into your stomach.  No more tricks and no more jumping around for you scrawny slut bag ! I notice my daughters and Karleigh now standing and cheering with delight . Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Our bodies slam together and the men and women watching seem to enjoy it as their cheers and applause gets louder.  My bigger nicer tits engulfing your puny bumps. My hand has a nice grip on your cheap thong and I am sawing and ripping it up holding you in place then I drive my fist hard into you. Feeling your bodies reaction I know it did some damage. I yell out  " That's just one of many to land on your puny body you scrawny little bitch bag! " I feel good about where I have you but then feel your claws start to bury deep into my hair then you claw at my solid perfect ass before you get ahold of my thong.  We are pressed tight together. You are clawing good and I am not about to let your scrawny ass claw me up so I make the decision to jump back and seperate again but before I do I cock my right fist back again and fire off a straight jab to your chin hoping to catch you with another fist but this time to your face and chin area. Yt

Leslie:

I see the worried nervous looks on my girls’ faces as your thick heavy body has mine pressed against the wall. The pain caused by the hard sawing of my thong into my crotch forces me to whimper a bit. I hate myself for doing it and hate you even more for making me whimper like that in front of my daughters, my man and everyone else. It makes me tug even harder at your ratty hair and pull on your thong more viciously. Hoping to force you to whimper too. “Fat ass bitch!”  I see the pained look on your face. But you suddenly pull free, twist your body hard making me let go. You back up and I gasp in relief. I see your right fist coming toward my face. I don’t have time to move to the side so I quickly start to turn my head and raise my hand to try and block it. I deflect some of the power but it still lands hard enough on my left cheek to snap my head back and drive my back into the wall. The crowd explodes in cheers, your daughters are clapping and on their feet now. I see a smirk on your fat ugly face. I shake my head to clear it and adjust my thong, wincing from the stinging burn. I move after you, starting to get mad and a bit embarrassed at the way things are going. Fists up I move closer and snap my right foot out again, this time targeting your crotch as you stand like a big cow in front of me.
yt

Karen:

Locked up tight and the claws certainly have come out.  After jumping back and driving a straight punch into your face I hear the crowd erupt with excitement.  Its the first hard shot that I have been able to land.  Your whimpers are sweet music to my ears. I glance over at my daughters, Karleigh and my man for approval and they are intensely cheering me on. I quickly adjust my thong and go on the attack again but to my surprise you start to come forward in retaliation with your fists drawn high. I bring my fists up and keep my eyes on your fists as we draw closer. With my eyes intensely watching for you to throw a fist and I am ready to block but I don't expect or can guard against your kick.  It cracks into my crotch and I hear the crowd erupt again.  I shriek out in pain and hunch over.  I want to drop to one knee so bad but I know I have to fight through the pain.  I keep my left hand over my Kitty to protect it and throw a wild roundhouse punch toward your face again to keep you from coming in and I back up to regroup.  " You dirty slut bag!!!!  You want to fight dirty slut bag! I will show you dirty!!!!! " Yt

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

My Kitty is really throbbing and I know I have to slow your scrawny ass down L. The spectators are loud and intense and mother like daughters I hear your little bitch bag daughters being the loudest with their big mouths. Your trying to seize the moment as I am hurting from your cheap dirty bitch kick. Wildly I throw a hard punch. My wish comes true as I feel my fist tag your face again. Glancing up your head snaps back and you stagger back before the punch puts you down on your old scrawny ass. Relieved for the moment as you cry and yip out and that is such a sweet sound to us. As you scramble to get to your feet I know I have to keep your scrawny bitch bag ass down.  Now positioned right in front of our men and daughters.  I glance at my girls and Karleigh as they stand and nod and mouth " its alright I'm ok" then I see your two girls and snarl " You two slut bags want something to cheer about?  Get ready cuz I am about to have your slut bag Momma squealing and yipping like the little pig she is!" I come forward after you.  Still being cautious and covering my hurt Kitty with my right hand as I get close then my left hand grabs the top of your head ripping up and sinking my nails into your scalp. " GET UP BITCH BAG GET UP!!! "As I start to yank you up my right hand grabs a nice full handful of your right tit where I lock down!  "START SQUEALING FOR US YOU BITCH BAG!  GET UP!  I yank harder bringing you to your feet! Yt!

Leslie:

I barely make it up to my knees again wiping the trickle of blood off my chin with the back of my hand. Your hard punch stunned me and I keep shaking my head to clear it. We are right in front of our families. I look at my girls and see the nervous look on their faces. I hear you screaming at them. This makes me furious. “SHUT YOUR FAT MOUTH YOU DAMN SLUT! NOBODY TALKS TO MY GIRLS THAT WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!” The last word turns into a screetch as your nails dig deep into my scalp. I grab your wrist and slash and claw with my nails. You step in front of me blocking my view of my girls. My scalp burns and I’m pissed that I’m on my knees in front of you. I fire a hard punch into your soft gut with my right fist. I hear you grunt like a hog and try to pull my head free. But you don’t let go. And you latch onto my right tit and clamp down hard. I gasp and am forced to cry out as you viciously yank me up to my feet by my hair and tit! My legs buckle as the pain increases and I drop to my knees again. You roughly pull me back up again. I cry out again. You laugh as you make me squeal. The spectators are going wild now. My eyes fill with tears. “YOU GAS BAG! YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!” I throw wild punches at your ribs and belly with my free hand while I try to break free.
yt 

Karen:

My hands tightly locked onto you. My left burrows in your hair and my right clamping and locking down on your pathetic puny tit.  You take throw a few punches and slaps to my stomach and ribs but it is obvious you are on the defensive. The crowd is going crazy as I clamp down and for the first time I finally feel like I am breaking you and getting control of you.  As I have my hand buried into your hair I keep yanking up.  I twirl you to face the crowd and I slide behind you.  My firm big tits buried in your back.  My left hand yanking up and holding you in place while my right is clamped down on your little titty. I let go of your tit just for a very brief second. Just enough time for me to yank up on your bra over your tits then my hand locks back on your already red and marked up tit.  I look at my girls and Karleigh and see how proud they are at the moment then I look at your girls and smirk and say " You two little slut bags ready to hear your Momma squeal like the pig she is? " Then I spit at the two little sluts.  My hand then starts to thrust in and out pulling and yanking at your tit as if I am trying to milk it. Being . Feeling like i have your scrawny ass where i want it and directly behind you I let go of your hair and slide my left onto your other tit and clamp down and start milking it. My nails digging in as I roughly yank and tug!  COME ON BITCH BAG!!!  LETS HEAR YOU SQUEAL AND MOO!!!!  Yt

Leslie:

My punches find their mark but they are doing no good. Your hand is still yanking my hair hard. My ponytail is undone and the hair you aren’t tugging on is flying and covering my face. I hear the crowd getting louder. I know I’m in trouble. I keep struggling to pull free. I’m worried but not panicking. You spin me around and I can see the faces through my hair. We’re right in front of our families. My younger daughter has her hands over her eyes. Your big floppy milkbags press into my back. I feel your fingers on my black French bra yanking it up exposing my still firm and fine tits I’m so proud of. Now they are sore, scratched and slashed. To make it worse you start squeezing and kneading and mauling them too. Some of the spectators are laughing along with the cheers. Your slut daughters and little bitch Karleigh are cracking up and teasing my girls. You shake me like a rag doll by my poor tits. Your claws rip into them. I can’t help but cry out again from the increasing pain. This is so embarrassing! I can’t believe you’re doing this to me in front of my girls! I’m furious now! “BITCH YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!” I scream out at the top of my lungs. I HAVE to get free somehow! With you behind me its gonna be a problem. So I do the only things I can think of. I kick my bare right foot back at your shin and drive my right elbow back viciously into your fleshy gut!
yt

Karen:

I have got you right where I want you.  The crowd knows it, I know it and you know it too.  I start to feel more and more confident as I hold you infornt of the crowd by your tits.  I keep squeezing and kneading them right in front of the crowd. I smirk and say to the crowd " look even the tits in this old bitch bag are useless!!! I cant even milk her!!!" I hear many in the crowd roar with laughter and I especially start beaming with pride seeing the smiles on my girls and Karleigh as they watch Momma Karen start to work and dominate her loud mouth rival.  Your anger comes out as you scream YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!  I scream and snarl  back!!!  AND JUST HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DO THAT YOU USELESS BITCH BAG!!!  Your bare foot crashes into my shin and then your sharp elbow slams into my stomach.  I don't want to with the momentum I have but I cant help to whimper out and groan from the hard elbow.  I have fought many many times and I know your getting desperate and also dangerous.  I know I wont be able to contain you in this position for long so I have to get in your head and try to break you while I can.  My left still clamping down and kneading your tit I let go of your right and slide it down.  Grabbing and ripping your nasty panties to the side and expose your twat to the crowd. " It is as useless as your tits bitch bag! " I then slide my hand over and try to get a grip on your old twat!  Yt

Leslie:

Oh god. I know my kick to your shin and elbow to your gut hurt you. I heard you whimper. But you don’t let go. You’re still mauling my poor throbbing aching tits and making fun of me less than 5 feet away from my daughters, your sluts and the crowd. Your big tits smash into my shoulder blades as your nails claw and dig into the tender flesh of my breasts. Tears stream down my face. Tears of pain and anger and shame. I’m trying hard not to panic. I force myself to keep my head, to keep thinking. Then you let go of my right tit and I have a bit of relief. But it doesn’t last. Your right hand grabs my black Merci thong and yanks it to the side exposing my kitty. You clamp your hand down hard and start to pinch and squeeze. I gasp and cry out even louder than the roar of the spectators. I’m not thinking about hurting you now. I’m on the defensive. All I’m thinking about now is escape. “I SHOULDA KICKED YOUR WORN OUT OLD KITTY EVEN HARDER SLUT BAG! AND A FEW DOZEN TIMES MORE!” I reach my right hand down and rake and claw my sharp nails down your forearm drawing blood. At the same time my other hand reaches up and starts tearing at your blonde hair. Ripping and tugging as hard as possible. I start squirming and twisting my body wildly. Anything to make you let go of me! “DAMMIT LET GO OF ME YOU BIG FAT COW BAG!!”
yt

Karen:

With out fail it works every time.  I clamp down and roughly grab and pinch at your twat.  As expected from many past experiences it makes you go bat shit crazy and sends your emotions in an absolute frenzy. One thing I have learned is attacking another woman's Kitty is by far the biggest emotional trigger. Sometimes it backfires but most of the time it breaks their spirit. You are going bat shit crazy and start thrahsing and clawing at my forearm like a trap wounded animal.  As much as I was hoping to keep you in such a vulnerable humiliating position your claws to my forearms and ripping at my hair with your kicking and thrashing are doing too much damage.  I let go and jump back to be cautious as you seem to be going crazy and humiliated from how I am having my way with you.  My arm is on fire and i look down to notice 5 deep claw marks that are bleeding. My heart pounds harder and i start to breath harder as my attack has turned the fight into a frenzy and there is no turning back . I smirk and chuckle as I look at you!  I bet those little slut bags of yours hasent seen how worthless their Momma really is!!!! I put my fists up and glance at my girls and Karleigh. I smirk at them "Time for Momma Karen to KO this stupid ass slut bag!!!!  Yt

Leslie:

You let go of me suddenly and I fall to the plush carpet in a gasping moaning heap. I hear the cheers and laughs from the crowd. I pull up to a sitting position breathing hard. My hair covers my face so I brush it out of my eyes with my hand, wiping away the tears at the same time. I glare up at you standing there facing me with that bitchy smirk on your fat face. My heart is pounding and my body is shaking from pain and anger and humiliation. You attacked me in the most personal way I can think of. Mauling my tits and kitty. In front of my daughters and my man. My black bra is hiked up, my exposed tits sway as I lean forward catching my breath. I don’t bother covering them up, they are too scratched and sore. I raise myself up to my knees and adjust my black panties covering my poor kitty again. You stand there with your fists raised. Waiting for me to get up. Daring me to get up. I hear you chuckle at me and call me “worthless”. God I hate you more than I have ever hated any bitch in my life! Your two sluts are giggling and taunting me “GET UP BITCH SO MOMMA CAN KNOCK YOU DOWN AGAIN!” I turn to look at my girls. I know they want me to stand up and fight. I have to get up again. Trying to convince myself I mutter “I can still beat this cow bag!” I slowly get to my feet and face you. My entire body aches. I raise my fists and look you in the eye. You announce loudly “Time for Momma Karen to KO this stupid ass slut bag!” I snarl back “Not if I can help it! You are going down like a beached whale!” I take a small step forward and stop. Your little whores laugh and holler “LOOK MOMMA! SHE’S SCARED TO FIGHT YOU!” That does it. With an animal like cry I charge at you throwing punches hoping to catch you off guard and do some damage.
yt 

Karen:

I watch you slowly rise to your feet. I think about attacking before you can do so but I need the few seconds to catch my breath.  My big chest moves up and down with each breath and I slowly raise my fists. My arm is bleeding from this bitch bags nails and stings badly but as I glance at my girls and see they are just beaming with pride and I am loving that feeling.  Its been awhile since they watched Momma beat some ass and I can tell how proud they are that I still got it.  As you get to your feet it I can tell I just about have you broken.  Your body is marked up with red marks, your rats nest hair is a mess and your lip drips a little blood. I hear my girls chuckle as they say " look she is afraid to fight" I take a step foward to finish you off and KO you!  My right fist cocks back but then I am a bit taken back as you screach out and like a wild wounded animal wildly drive foward throwing wild fists all over the place. I look for an opening to throw a hard right to your chin again but with you going bat shit crazy I get tagged right in the left eye with one of your crazy ass fast wild punches then hear and feel a thud to my lip as one catches me in the lip and splits it open.  I instinctively turn my back and cover my face and jump the other way as my eye starts to immediately throb and feels like its swelling!  NOW I am PISSED!!!!  I am going to destroy you bitch bag!!! ! I grit my teeth together and clinch my fists as I start to turn around and head back in your direction.  Yt

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2015, 12:01:47 AM »
Damn good fight ladies!!!  Karen was really starting to rough Leslie up but once again Leslie refuses to quit!!!  Damn!!!!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Re: Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (Momma Cougars Fight) CONTINUED
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2015, 10:06:36 PM »

Karen:

Leslie:

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

yt

Karen:

Leslie:

You let go of me suddenly and I fall to the plush carpet in a gasping moaning heap. I hear the cheers and laughs from the crowd. I pull up to a sitting position breathing hard. My hair covers my face so I brush it out of my eyes with my hand, wiping away the tears at the same time. I glare up at you standing there facing me with that bitchy smirk on your fat face. My heart is pounding and my body is shaking from pain and anger and humiliation. You attacked me in the most personal way I can think of. Mauling my tits and kitty. In front of my daughters and my man. My black bra is hiked up, my exposed tits sway as I lean forward catching my breath. I don’t bother covering them up, they are too scratched and sore. I raise myself up to my knees and adjust my black panties covering my poor kitty again. You stand there with your fists raised. Waiting for me to get up. Daring me to get up. I hear you chuckle at me and call me “worthless”. God I hate you more than I have ever hated any bitch in my life! Your two sluts are giggling and taunting me “GET UP BITCH SO MOMMA CAN KNOCK YOU DOWN AGAIN!” I turn to look at my girls. I know they want me to stand up and fight. I have to get up again. Trying to convince myself I mutter “I can still beat this cow bag!” I slowly get to my feet and face you. My entire body aches. I raise my fists and look you in the eye. You announce loudly “Time for Momma Karen to KO this stupid ass slut bag!” I snarl back “Not if I can help it! You are going down like a beached whale!” I take a small step forward and stop. Your little whores laugh and holler “LOOK MOMMA! SHE’S SCARED TO FIGHT YOU!” That does it. With an animal like cry I charge at you throwing punches hoping to catch you off guard and do some damage.
yt

Karen:

I watch you slowly rise to your feet. I think about attacking before you can do so but I need the few seconds to catch my breath.  My big chest moves up and down with each breath and I slowly raise my fists. My arm is bleeding from this bitch bags nails and stings badly but as I glance at my girls and see they are just beaming with pride and I am loving that feeling.  Its been awhile since they watched Momma beat some ass and I can tell how proud they are that I still got it.  As you get to your feet it I can tell I just about have you broken.  Your body is marked up with red marks, your rats nest hair is a mess and your lip drips a little blood. I hear my girls chuckle as they say " look she is afraid to fight" I take a step foward to finish you off and KO you!  My right fist cocks back but then I am a bit taken back as you screach out and like a wild wounded animal wildly drive forward throwing wild fists all over the place. I look for an opening to throw a hard right to your chin again but with you going bat shit crazy I get tagged right in the left eye with one of your crazy ass fast wild punches then hear and feel a thud to my lip as one catches me in the lip and splits it open.  I instinctively turn my back and cover my face and jump the other way as my eye starts to immediately throb and feels like its swelling!  NOW I am PISSED!!!!  I am going to destroy you bitch bag!!! ! I grit my teeth together and clinch my fists as I start to turn around and head back in your direction.  Yt

Leslie:

I see that shitty smirk vanish from your face and get replaced by a wide eyed look of shock as I rush you with my fists flailing. I have taken a lot of punishment from my hated bigger blonde bitch bag rival. My body is a battered mess, my dark hair is wild and all over the place, I’m topless. You have some scratches and bruises on your pale pasty body, Your kitty is hurting from my kick but nowhere near as mauled as mine. You still have your pink bra. You are fresher than me but now you know I’m not laying down for you or any bitch! Your slutty girls know it too. I wish I was watching their faces when my fist catches you in the eye and my other punch splits your lip open. You back up and turn your back to me! I stand there with my fists up panting wildly snarling “HOW’S THAT FEEL, YOU COW? HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!” I turn to look at your little bitches who are suddenly very quiet. “NOW WHO IS AFRAID TO FIGHT?” My girls are on their feet now cheering wildly. I turn back to you, my bare breasts heaving as I gasp for breath. “YOU ARE MINE NOW YOU FAT GAS BAG!” I move in and reach up for your ratty blonde hair just as you start to turn to face me with your fists up.
yt

Karen:

As I clinch my fists and turn back to face you I cant help but to hear a roar from the loud excited crowd as a couple of your wild lucky ass desperation punches tag my face. Your supporters seem to be loving that you wont quit.  Mother like daughter your two loud mouth slut bags are the loudest.  Frustrated and so pissed at myself for letting you get so lucky as I had your weak ass down and out.  A bit surprised after the public mauling I just gave you that you move in to attack so quickly.  Your fingers bury into my hair as I turn into you.  I let out a loud shriek and I grab and claw at your hand with my left hand trying to pull your hand out of my hair.  Thinking to myself how the hell is this old slut bag still standing!!! My free right fist clinches.  My face squawling I plant my bare feet into the carpet and swing my fist as hard as I can I to the side of your ribs!!! LET GO YOU DIRTY LITTLE SLUT BAG OR I WILL BANG ON THESE RIBS UNTIL THEY BREAK!!!!!!  Yt

Leslie:

I get my fingers in your hair and start tugging desperately. You claw at my hand and wrist with your lethal nails and I whimper but refuse to let go. Even with my stamina, the beating I took from you has me exhausted and know I have to try to get you on the floor before the last bit of my energy runs out. I set myself to bring my knee up into your kitty when the left side of my body explodes in agony! My eyes go wide and I groan loudly from the lethal punch to my ribcage. It knocks the wind out of me. My legs buckle and I let go of your hair. I double over gasping and weezing. A second brutal punch to the same spot crumples my body. I let out a long low OHHHHHHHHH! I drop to my knees in front of you, hunched over with my arms pressed tight to my sides. Moaning and rocking back and forth, blinking my blurry eyes. My mouth opens and closes as I desperately try to suck in some air.
yt

Karen:

I feel my fist crash into your ribs with such force that I even impress myself at my power then I feel some relief on my scalp as your body hunches over and crash to your knees. I look straight ahead first and see my girls and Karleigh jumping,  cheering and smiling from ear to ear. The crowd is going crazy as I have finally put your old bitch bag ass down for good. Your clutching your side and gasping and groaning.  I smirk and step foward and grab you by your hair.  This time I am going to put you down like the weak bitch you are.  I rip up on your hair with my left.  I reach down and once again grab your right tit and yank up! GET UP YOU DUMB BITCH BAG!!!  GET UP!  Jerking you up by your hair and tit. Yt

Leslie:

I’m doubled over low on my knees, my ass rests on my heels. I clutch my ribs gasping for breath. The crowd is roaring. All I can see is the carpet and your legs and bare feet as you strut around me. I’m in too much pain and too badly winded to try to raise myself up. I let out a whimper as I feel your fingers get a tight grip on my hair. My scalp burns like its on fire. You yank my hair hard pulling my head up and making me cry out. You use my hair to pull me around on my knees so I face the crowd now. I wave my arms weakly as you tug my hair even harder. My face scrunches up and tears stream down my cheeks. I can see your little bitches and little kitten slut Karleigh. They are jumping up and down laughing and cheering. My girls sit silent next to them with their heads down. You yank up on my hair so viciously that I cry out “ACCCKKKKK!!” Then your other hand clamps down hard on my mauled right tit. My whimpers turn to a wailing cry as you holler “GET UP YOU DUMB BITCH BAG! GET UP!” I slap weakly at your forearm but I have no power or strength left. You use my hair and my tit to roughly jerk me up to my feet. I stand there, my arms dangle, my legs buckle, my body sags. I’m barely able to keep from collapsing to the carpet again, dreading what you’re going to do next but helpless to stop you.
yt

Karen:

I roughly yank you up. Showing that my strong body is more then just for show as I handle you like a little rag doll bitch.  Holding you by your hair and tit I drag you around the room for all the spectators to get a good look at what I have done to you.  Hearing you squeal out I start to smirk and chuckle. DONT BE SHY SLUT BAG!!!  LET ALL THESE MEN AND WOMEN HEAR YOU SQUEAL!!!!  I enjoy the laughs it receives but nothing makes me prouder then seeing my girls and Karleigh just beaming with pride.  I look at Karleigh.  NOW SWEETY I TOLD YOU MOMMA KAREN WOULD TAKE CARE OF THIS SLUT BAG DIDNT I?  YOU HAVE NO WORRIES HERE SWEETY. Just after that I power forward and throw you face first to the plush carpet.  Bending down to yell in your ear.  NOW YOU ARE GONNA APOLOGIZE TO KARLEIGH AND ME AND DO WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!  YOU UNDERSTAND BITCH BAG!!!!!  Yt

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 02:43:53 PM »
Looks like Leslie is finding out what a sad brunette gets when she messes with a superior blonde  lol
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde