News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (Momma Cougars Fight)

• 18 Replies

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
Re: Karenstillrocks vs Leslie K (Momma Cougars Fight)
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 04:24:23 PM »
Hi all,

Sorry that there hasn't been any update since the 9th but Karen has been MIA or AWOL or just too busy for the past three days. I'm not really complaining much because, if you've been following the log, things look pretty dismal for me and are about to get even worse. But we promised you a fight to the finish and as soon as Karen gets back, that's what you'll get. Thank you for your patience. Thanks for the comments. We both hope you're enjoying the fight... probably a lot more than I'm enjoying it. I really hate that cow bag! And it looks like I'll be hating her even more soon.

Leslie xxx

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 07:39:55 PM »
Hi all,

Sorry that there hasn't been any update since the 9th but Karen has been MIA or AWOL or just too busy for the past three days. I'm not really complaining much because, if you've been following the log, things look pretty dismal for me and are about to get even worse. But we promised you a fight to the finish and as soon as Karen gets back, that's what you'll get. Thank you for your patience. Thanks for the comments. We both hope you're enjoying the fight... probably a lot more than I'm enjoying it. I really hate that cow bag! And it looks like I'll be hating her even more soon.

Leslie xxx

Musta been bedtime for her daughter.

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 09:18:03 PM »
Hi all,

Leslie xxx

Musta been bedtime for her daughter.

Her daughters are 23 and 21. And I don't think they're Amish or live on a farm.

Offline LyssaSue

• I'm a hot blonde in TexMex country!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 02:59:34 AM »
Thanks for your patience all and all of the messages.  I was away for a long weekend but don't you all worry.  I will be finishing this bitch bag off!

Karen did you ever finish the bitch bag off? lol
Don't Mess With A West Texas Blonde