News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

League Of Superheroines

• 10 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
League Of Superheroines
« on: June 29, 2015, 11:34:46 PM »
Ive decided to write a series of stories based on the Characters from my "Liberty" story

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,45726.0.html

In my first story Liberty (portrayed by Charlotte Mckinney) was a descendant of a lost Amazon Race. Liberty has a sister and 3 cousins who form the League of Superheroines
{alt}

Glory- Liberty's older sister and mentor , defends the United States at home and abroad. Portrayed by Brooklyn Decker
{alt}

Hope- A cousin of Glory and Liberty. Hope fights for the earth and its wildlife Portrayed by Chrissy Teigen
{alt}

Faith ???????/ 

Grace ????

Im looking for ideas on what kind of heroine archetypes Faith and Grace should be and who should portray them.

Cassandra Vain (Portrayed by Jeri Ryan) became the first villainess to defeat a member of the League of Superheroines. She destroyed Liberty with the help of her associate Sydra (Alice Goodwin) and a super serum. Central City isnt enough for Vain however as she turns her sights to conquering the remaining members of the League of Superheroines....and the world.
{alt}

{alt}

Lucky for Cassandra her public humiliation of Liberty has won her the admiration of the Villainess community. Now she finds a long list of women with grudges against the League of Superheroines knocking at her door.... eager for serum and revenge.

KGBitch AKA Ivanka Payne- Glory's mortal enemy , a Russia's answer to Americas superwoman. Ivanka has never bested her American rival and dreams of one day crushing Glory infront of the world. portrayed by Irina Shayk

{alt}

Ursula Wolfe - CEO of the Wolfe Cosmetic empire , Ursula has suffered many public embarrassments at the hands of Hope and is ready to take matters into her own hands. Portrayed by Kim Kardashian
{alt}

Im looking for 2 ideas of vilainesses opposite Faith and Grace

I think this will be a fun project and look forward to posting it piece by piece. I welcome any ideas or suggestions

Offline Freefall

• God Member
Re: League Of Superheroines
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 12:58:13 AM »
Katy originally was a part of the story. I decided to go in another direction and open the story up. I feel she is well represented on this board and didnt want to turn the series into a Katy Perry argument. There's plenty of other heroic and devious women out there to do battle !

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 01:30:06 AM »
Personally, I don't think I've ever read any of your "Liberty" stories, but I think this is a great concept.   I'd love to see what you come up with and would love to suggest Kate Upton to be one of the characters as well, as she is a "natural" fit!   ;)    I think this is pretty intriguing and will definitely be following this one regardless!!    I think Kate would be great to add in for either "Faith", "Grace" or one of the villianesses.   If you need any other suggestions, let me know and I'd be happy to discuss with you!!!

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 01:48:19 AM »
Thanks ! Upton is in the mix...

You can read the original here
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,45726.0.html

ive enjoyed your work at the FCBA for a longtime

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 03:04:49 AM »
I would like to see some diversity. How about maybe one of them African American and the other Asian.

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 03:50:28 AM »
Good point , I believe Teigen is part Thai... I think Beyoncé and Eden Stiles would be great too

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »
Fantastic idea!!! Please go on soon!

I've only a polite request: almost one of the heroine should be a slim and not much endowed type (like Helen Slater in Supergirl)?
I would like to see her beaten and humiliated in a fair fight, body to body, hand to hand, by some larger stronger big titted villainess.

Of course that's only my dream. You can go on as you like better and I can''t wait for your stories.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 06:08:48 PM »
Glad to see so many suggestions that agree with mine (posted as reply here):
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,49003.0.html

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 06:45:08 PM »
Katy originally was a part of the story. I decided to go in another direction and open the story up. I feel she is well represented on this board and didnt want to turn the series into a Katy Perry argument. There's plenty of other heroic and devious women out there to do battle !
Oh, I'm so tired of Katy Perry!  :D
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 07:08:37 PM »

I love Katy Perry stories too, but I (sorta) agree with Freefall that she's more than "well" represented on the board.

Plus, these stories wouldn't really be about PERRY, but a CHARACTER that would have Perry as the (what? avatar?) so I'd just as soon "let Katy be Katy" and have someone else's picture be on the story.

Also, it's hard for some people to separate their real (aka BOARD) persona from the characters and especially with someone who has such a strong "presence" as Perry does.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 11:17:35 AM »

I love Katy Perry stories too, but I (sorta) agree with Freefall that she's more than "well" represented on the board.

Plus, these stories wouldn't really be about PERRY, but a CHARACTER that would have Perry as the (what? avatar?) so I'd just as soon "let Katy be Katy" and have someone else's picture be on the story.

Also, it's hard for some people to separate their real (aka BOARD) persona from the characters and especially with someone who has such a strong "presence" as Perry does.

well represented and yet near nigh impossible to find a good story of her losing.