News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

League Of Superheroines

• 7 Replies

Offline Freefall

• God Member
League Of Superheroines
« on: June 30, 2015, 12:13:40 AM »
Ive decided to write a series of stories based on the Characters from my "Liberty" story

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,45726.0.html

In my first story Liberty (portrayed by Charlotte Mckinney) was a descendant of a lost Amazon Race. Liberty has a sister and 3 cousins who form the League of Superheroines

Glory- Liberty's older sister and mentor , defends the United States at home and abroad. Portrayed by Brooklyn Decker

Hope- A cousin of Glory and Liberty. Hope fights for the earth and its wildlife Portrayed by Chrissy Teigen

Faith ??? 

Grace ???

Im looking for ideas on what kind of heroine archetypes Faith and Grace should be and who should portray them.

Cassandra Vain (Portrayed by Jeri Ryan) became the first villainess to defeat a member of the League of Superheroines. She destroyed Liberty with the help of her associate Sydra (Alice Goodwin) and a super serum. Central City isnt enough for Vain however as she turns her sights to conquering the remaining members of the League of Superheroines....and the world.

Lucky for Cassandra her public humiliation of Liberty has won her the admiration of the Villainess community. Now she finds a long list of women with grudges against the League of Superheroines knocking at her door.... eager for serum and revenge.

KGBitch AKA Ivanka Payne- Glory's mortal enemy , a Russia's answer to Americas superwoman. Ivanka has never bested her American rival and dreams of one day crushing Glory infront of the world. portrayed by Irina Shayk

Ursula Wolfe - CEO of the Wolfe Cosmetic empire , Ursula has suffered many public embarrassments at the hands of Hope and is ready to take matters into her own hands. Portrayed by Kim Kardashian

Im looking for 2 ideas of vilainesses opposite Faith and Grace

I think this will be a fun project and look forward to posting it piece by piece. I welcome any ideas or suggestions

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: League Of Superheroines
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 01:14:53 PM »
Fantastic idea!!! Please go on soon!

I've only a polite request: almost one of the heroine should be a slim and not much endowed type (like Helen Slater in Supergirl)?
I would like to see her beaten and humiliated in a fair fight, body to body, hand to hand, by some larger stronger big titted villainess.

Of course that's only my dream. You can go on as you like better and I can''t wait for your stories.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 04:22:58 PM »
A FEW suggestions for (brunette) villainesses:
Khloe Kardashian (5'10", 34C-30-40...weight anywhere between 150-170!) she's brunette, and Kim (Ursula Wolfe) is already in the story, so Khloe's character could be Ursula's sister (!?) Having her dominate any of the blondes wouldn't be as unbelievable as little (5'3") Kim doing it!

Olga Kurylenko (5'9", 34-23-35 she's only about 120# but she's played "tough" in films)

Catherine Bell (5'10, 34D-24-35, about 125-130# and can 'kick ass' when it's called for)

Sofia Vergara (5'7", 38-28-39, 140#, and she's from Colombia)

A few (normal bosom size) blondes to consider for roles (with a nod to krispin) should be: Blake Lively, Charlize Theron, Candice Swanepoel, Yvonne Strahovski, Hayden Panettiere, or Taylor Swift(!)

Also, where are your "token minorities"? Beyoncé, Eva Mendes, Alana de la Garza, Nicki Minaj, Zoe Saldana, Gabrielle Union, Rihanna, Salma Hayek, Kelly Rowland, Penelope Cruz, Nicole Scherzinger, Alesha Dixon, Brenda Song, Michelle Rodriguez, or Eva Longoria (and that's just a few names off the top of my head!) You could throw in an Asian model/singer/actress (like MaggieQ, for example) as a "side-kick" to Jeri Ryan's character (give her a bowler hat ala "Odd Job" - just don't let her throw it at anyone!)

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 06:00:52 PM »
Faith (Charlize Theron, 5'10”, 40yo, blonde) - Hope's aunt on her father's side. Faith fights for South America and Africa's water and mineral resources.
Faith has TWO enemies:

a) Eden Bossa. Youngest daughter of one of the most corrupt African dictators ever, declared herself President after having her Army general lover assasinate her father (then had the General tried/executed for the assasination!) The product of the Nazi genetics program (her father raped hundreds of women trying to produce the 'perfect' offspring – which he decided was her!) Human rights abuser, despoiler of the environment, has reportedly stolen “billions” from the country which she uses to keep her enemies at bay and herself in office. Portrayed by Wunmi Mosaku (5'8" 29yo born: Nigeria, lives England).

b) Carmen Miranda Guzman. Illegitimate daughter of a Chilian despot, rose to power thru the manipulations of her mother, a former Belize prostitute and support from her father. One of the most powerful (and most corrupt) female heads of state, she won't hesitate to use money, sex, or brute force to get whatever she wants. Under her regime, the country has posted the 2nd worst record in the world in each of the years she's been in power in just about every category. Portrayed by Sofia Vergara (5'7", 38-28-39, 140#, from Colombia).

Grace (Sayuki Matsumoto, 5'8”, 30yo, Japanese) – Faith's lover. Grace protects Asia against the threats of pollution and overpopulation. Faith and Grace live together on an orbiting space platform shielded by she same invisibility and force field that protects Wonder Woman's airplane.
ALTERNATELY: if you don't like the lesbian lovers angle, use...
Grace (Blake Lively, 5'10”, 30yo, blond) – Hope's aunt on her mother's side. Grace protects Asia from threats of pollution and overpopulation.
Grace's nemesis is Kyoko HariKiri, only daughter of an uber-wealthy industrialist whose family has, since the mid-1800's, built their fortune by on increasingly destructive-to-the-ecology factories, mines and water polluting factories. Portrayed by Sayuki Matsumoto, 5'8”, 30yo, Japanese actress.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 08:11:07 PM »
Faith (Charlize Theron, 5'10”, 40yo, blonde) - Hope's aunt on her father's side. Faith fights for South America and Africa's water and mineral resources.
Faith has TWO enemies:

a) Eden Bossa. Youngest daughter of one of the most corrupt African dictators ever, declared herself President after having her Army general lover assasinate her father (then had the General tried/executed for the assasination!) The product of the Nazi genetics program (her father raped hundreds of women trying to produce the 'perfect' offspring – which he decided was her!) Human rights abuser, despoiler of the environment, has reportedly stolen “billions” from the country which she uses to keep her enemies at bay and herself in office. Portrayed by Wunmi Mosaku (5'8" 29yo born: Nigeria, lives England).

b) Carmen Miranda Guzman. Illegitimate daughter of a Chilian despot, rose to power thru the manipulations of her mother, a former Belize prostitute and support from her father. One of the most powerful (and most corrupt) female heads of state, she won't hesitate to use money, sex, or brute force to get whatever she wants. Under her regime, the country has posted the 2nd worst record in the world in each of the years she's been in power in just about every category. Portrayed by Sofia Vergara (5'7", 38-28-39, 140#, from Colombia).

I do love this scenario. Charlize against Wunmi Mosaku or against Sofia Vergara should be my cup of tea.
I can se Wunmi or Sofia overpowering and brestsmothering a struggling Charlize.

Another suggestion for a slender superheroine should be Angie Harmon.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 08:58:21 PM »
I had thought of Harmon (and Hennessy) but I figured you wanted younger (I couldn't leave Theron out, but tossed you mostly younger names).

There sure are plenty of 40-ish actresses/models/singers available, but I think your HEROINES should skew younger, most in their mid-late 20's (with perhaps Theron as their kind of 'mother figure' .... and someone for us older readers to identify with) LOL!

I gave Faith two (2) rivals because I figured she would keep being passed back and forth between them (like watching a superheroine tennis match) as she's flying here and there trying to right wrongs.

Hopefully, there'll be plenty of "captured superheroines" who need rescuing....perhaps by OTHER heroines not members of the League (*wannabe's?) so they can go right back out and get their behinds whupped all over again?

*wannabe = guest stars (like Katy Perry and Kate Upton....girls whose names begin with a "K") - like Kryptonite!

Offline Freefall

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 05:07:33 AM »
These are awesome ideas ! Feel free to use my characters and expand the story...

Offline ronaldaniel

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 02:29:48 AM »
I would like to see faith be kate upton vs either nina agdal or emily ratajkowski and grace be Bethany lily vs Joey fisher or Lucy pinder.