News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jennette McCurdy versus Dove Cameron (Story)

• 8 Replies

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Jennette McCurdy versus Dove Cameron (Story)
« on: June 30, 2015, 01:50:36 AM »
Here is a fun story that was written up, once again, with the invaluable assistance of Pkimdratini2008, without whom this story could not have taken place.    Hopefully you enjoy, but of course I'd love to hear any thoughts, opinions, suggestions, feedback or ideas you might have about the story!   

For your consideration:

Jennette McCurdy versus Dove Cameron
Victoria's Secret Showdown
(Story by Pkmdratini2008 and Lookout! Boxing)

Jennette McCurdy stepped into the dressing room of an exclusive Victoria's Secret store, catering exclusively to clients who valued a little additional privacy. Not the most high-end locale in the world, but a destination away from the public eye, which was always appreciated. Disney stars weren't always instantly recognizable, but she had gained a certain level of fame due to her appearances on the show and when you're trying on lingerie, the last thing you want is to be bothered. This store ensured that you were not distracted. Quickly, Jennette slipped out of her tanktop and jeans, sliding out of her lingerie to try on a nice lacy pink bra and a matching pair of low-cut underwear. Stepping up to the mirror, she placed her hands on her hips and turned to the side, admiring her profile as she grinned. Jennette acknowledged she good and while nobody at the party tonight would probably be lucky enough to see this, it was important for her to know that she looked good and felt good. Jennette adjusted her bra for a moment, then cast a glance over at the other lingerie sets she had brought in with her - both a red and a blue number, raising an eyebrow as she considered which one to try on next during her morning off of work.

Dove Cameron was annoyed as she stepped out of the dressing of the exclusive Vicki’s Secret store. She handed the bra and panties she had just tried on to the clerk and sighed. She had yet to find anything that she liked and it was starting to frustrate her. She had a big party tonight with a date with a guy she was really into and she didn't want to end up in granny panties at the end of the night. She remembers a exclusive red bra and panty set she liked and asked the clerk where it was, only to be told someone else was trying it on. "Well heck..." Dove mutters to herself, turning and looking over at the door that the attendant motioned over too, contemplating if she should maybe try to get it before it was too late.

Jennette had switched into the red bra and matching top, admiring how she looked in it and thought she might even look better in this outfit than the pink one when she was momentarily startled by a knock on the door. Jennette rolled her eyes, remembering that she had specifically asked not to be disturbed as she opened the door, still clad in the sexy red bra and panty set. Jennette placed one hand on her hips, visibly annoyed as she saw a familiar looking blonde standing there as she said, a little coolly, "Who are you and what do you want, hon?" as she tapped her foot impatiently!

Dove is a little surprised when she sees Jennette standing there, in the red bra and panties that she wanted. "I...uh....I..." She stumbles over her words at first, just expecting some random person, and not expecting someone in their undies to answer, but then what the heck would she have expected. "I was hoping that maybe you didn't want those...they looked really cute on me." She says, motioning to the blonde's current ensemble.

Jennette was still trying to place the blonde for a moment when she heard her question, grinning as she showcased off her bod in the red bra and panties, "I haven't decided yet. But, I mean, while I'm sure they looked really cute on you, they look pretty freaking hot on me. So, right now, I'm leaning towards keeping them...." as she steps forward a bit, almost into the hallway as she looks over her, "Who are you? I know I've seen you somewhere before! "

Dove watches as Jennette steps forward a bit. "I'm uh...Dove Cameron." She says, offering her hand. "I'm a actress on the Disney Channel." She says a bit carefully, knowing how Nick girls can be when it comes to Disney, and not 100% sure she wants to start trouble with Jennette.

Jennette grins, "Dove - that's right. I've seen you around and I think I've seen you in the store before, in fact. You can come in and try them on if you want, Dove, but..." Jennette winks, "If they look better on me than they did on you, then I want 'em back, alright?" as Jennette sticks out her tongue.

Dove smiles a bit. "Deal..." She says, glancing back at the attendant, who looks at her with an arched brow before she steps into the dressing room, hearing the door click shut as she does so. She glances over at the other set Jennette has, nodding. "I think the blue would suit you much better." Dove says as she starts to slip out of her clothes.

Jennette is trying to keep things playful at the moment, even though she was a little annoyed. Jennette closes the door and locks it behind her, then slips out of the red bra and panty set to set it down beside Dove for her to try it on. Jennette smiles and looks over at Dove, "I'll take your advice and give it a try, though I really want the red one I think!" as Jennette slips out into the blue bra and panty set, which does fit her like a second skin as she adjusts the bra and bottoms with a grin, stepping into the mirror to take a look!

Dove is a bit surprised at how quickly she is willing to just strip down with someone she just met, but she has always been fairly confident in her body. She takes the bra and panties from the blonde and puts them on, turning and looking at herself in the mirror as well. "Just look at how well the red complements my paler skin. Just perfect for me." She says with a giggle.

Jennette also feels a little different stripping down in front of somebody she hardly knows, but she has plenty to be confident in and she knows it. Showing off in her blue bra and panty set, she makes sure that Dove knows it too as she looks over the blonde intruder, grinning as she giggles a bit and says, "It looks pretty good on you, but perfect? I don't think so. We both know it looked sexier on me..." as Jennette snaps her fingers, "Take it off, Dove..." as Jennette steps towards her, hand extended.

Dove is really posing it up in the mirror as Jennette talks, and she glances over briefly as the older blonde snaps her fingers, but then looks back at the mirror. "Oh, no way, this is perfect for me sweety. They are mine now. "She says with a grin.

Jennette rolls her eyes, smiling with a little flash of her eyes as she steps forward, "Far from perfect, Dove. You look great in them, but I look better. They were mine first and they're going to be mine now." as McCurdy snaps her fingers again, trying to laugh and stay playful so that she doesn't lose her temper with the Disney star, giving her a little shove against her shoulder, "Take 'em off, hon!"

Dove feels as Jennette shoves her a little shove on her shoulder and she stops, turning to look at Jennette. Suddenly, rumors about her being a bully and what not start to run through Dove's mind. If she could stand up to her... "No, They are mine!" She says back, still attempting to sound playful as she gives the Nick girl a little shove against her shoulder.

Jennette's eyes widen as she feels Dove push her, refusing to return the bra and panties she had graciously let her try on, taking a few steps backwards. Jennette wrinkled her nose, getting a strong reminder of her previous co-star Ariana Grande here as she steps forward, smiling as she licks her lips and goes to get right into Dove's face, "I don't know what's going on here, honey, but I don't like to repeat myself. What I would like is for you to take off the bra and panties that I freaking let you try on and I told you, that if they looked better on me, that you had to take them off. Well, they do and now, you do. So, now you need to...Take. Them. Off." as Jennette emphasized the last three words slowly as she looked right into Dove's eyes with a hint of anger.

Dove feels her heart race. Her minds goes back to a similar moment with her fellow Disney girl Zendaya, but she has left her a crying mess on the ground. Dove was not one to be pushed around. She just looks right back into Jennette's eyes, and hopes she doesn't regret what is about to come from her ruby lips. "Make. Me."

Jennette gives a little raised eyebrow and a little gasp of surprise as she hears the response from Dove's lips, a little smirk crossing her own lips as she coolly shoots back, "You asked for it, Dove. I don't know whether you think you're better than me because you're a little Disney diva or what, but trust me, you are going to give me that underwear set and your respect by the end of the night..." as Jennette reaches for Dove's blonde tresses with her left and sends a brutal slap across Cameron's cheek with her right!

Dove lets out a little shriek of pain as she gets her blonde tresses pulled, but she then quickly gets nailed with a slap that shuts that down. "Fuck...she's strong.' She things to herself. "You Nickbitches, always think you own the world. Well you can't always get what you want.' She replies as she grabs two handfuls of the blonde's hair and slams her body up against hers, trying to bully the blonde the short distance back against the door.

Sending a brutal slap across her rival's cheek as she snarls, "You're calling us arrogant? Screw you, Dove. I let you come in to try out a pair of panties that you wanted and then when I told you that you couldn't freaking have them, you figured you'd just take them anyway. You're the one who needs to learn you can't just take shit whenever you want it!" as she grunts, feeling Dove's body slamming her back towards the door. Jennette pants out angrily, slammed into the door as she immediately yanks back on Dove's hair with one hand and tries to send a knee up into her abs to back her up, "You are not going to bully me around here, bytch!"

Dove takes a step back, ready to pull her hand away to slam a punch into Jennette's stomach before a knee comes up and nails her in her stomach ."OOOOF" she groans out, unprepared for the blow. She doubled up, holding her stomach, hurting.

Dove doubles over, hugging her abs from the impact as Jennette snarls angrily, "If you think you can come in here and try to take what's MINE, Dove, then you're going to learn that Disney Dumbasses don't always get their way, understand?" as she lunges forward, gripping Dove's shoulders to pull her forward for another brutal knee right up towards her belly button!

Dove is already winded bad, and when Jennette's taunt comes she gets nailed against right into the pit of her belly. "OOOOF" She groans out as she sinks to her knees, her head resting up against McCurdy's stomach as she coughs and wheezes, trying to get some air back.

Jennette can't help but smirk as Dove falls forward, leaning against her body as she laughs, "Feel that? That's the body that looks MUCH better in that red bra and panty set, which you are going to beg to give me back here soon, alright?" But, Jennette doesn't wait for her to answer before she keeps ahold of Dove's hair and steps to the side, twisting hard as she goes to swing Cameron forward and slam her face and chest first into the door that she was just up against a few seconds earlier, "How do you like that, huh?"

Dove may be out of air but she's not blind. She is just able to get her arms up before her face wold get slammed up against the door, and it absorbs most of the blow. She does her best to try to make Jennette think she hit if flush though, groaning meekly and remaining mostly still, before she twist and throws an elbow back, looking to bury the point of her elbow into the Nick girl's panty line.

Dove's face heads directly for the door as she manages to get a hand up to block it, but feints like she smashed into it as she moans out and falls forward limply against the door. Jennette rolls her eyes with a grin, "All of you Disney bytches think you're SO tough and you're the shit, but you're not..." as she steps forward to reach for Dove's hair, but finds herself howling as Dove's elbow drives between her thighs and she stumbles backwards. Moaning out in shock as she falls backwards, dropping to a seat on the nearby bench as she massages between her thighs and pants out, "You bytch..."

Dove takes a short moment to get her air back before she gets up and turns to face Jennette. "And you Nick sluts always get too cocky." She says as she walks over to the hurting blonde and draws her right hand back, aiming a massive bitchslap at the blue clad blonde's face.

Jennette can't get her hands up in time to block the wicked bitch slap that cracks across her cheek as she howls, falling to the side as she brings up one hand to grip the bench and keeps from falling over entirely. Jennette blinks and whimpers out, still massaging between her legs in agony "We're cocky because we've earned it, tramp!" as she tries to kick out with one foot and bury her sole into Dove's abs to knock her backwards and keep her from fully catching her breathe!

Dove is leaning in, looking to get a hold of Jennette's hair to pull her up and isn't ready for the kick. "AUGH" she grunts out as she gets slammed backwards, hitting the mirror behind her with a thud and a groan as she leans against it, holding her belly.

Dove staggers back against the mirror after the kick to her tummy as Jennette bites her bottom lip in pain, massaging her crotch as she gets to her feet unsteadily and reaches for the pink bra and panty set she had discarded earlier. Tossing it forward, she goes to throw it into Dove's face to obscure her vision for a moment and distract her so she can step forward to hammer a punch right into Dove's abs, just above her panty line in retaliation!!

Dove sees Jennette coming with the bra and is expecting to get choked, but when the Nick girl throws it at her she lets out a surprised squeal that is quickly cut off abut a "OOOOF as her tummy is nailed again. "Oh fuck..."She moans out as she falls right into McCurdy, clinching up with her, panting for air.

Dove's tummy is nailed again as she doubles over, clinching up with Jennette as McCurdy slides her arms down low to wrap them up around Dove's waist and goes to interlock her fingers around the back of Dove's back, flexing her forearms and squeezing her biceps in a very hard Bearhug, squeezing the air out of Dove as she goes to lean back and lift her off her feet, "Your body can't compete with mine, okay? Can. Not. Compete!" as she squeezes to punctuate those words!

Dove is starting to wonder if Jennette is right, as this whole little encounter has been dominated by the bulling Nick girl. Dove groans, body arched back as she is crushed by the bearhug. "Not....so....fast..." Dove groaned out as she brings her hands up and scratches her nails across McCurdy's visage, trying to temporarily blind her foe and get some respite.

Dove's fingers shoot up, nails raking across McCurdy's eyes to momentarily blind her as McCurdy howls. Not releasing the bearhug right away though as McCurdy steps forward, squeezing the hug on tighter and then going to slam up Cameron against the wall to crush her up against it, then releases her to the floor with a thud as she steps back to rub her eyes, blinking back tears as her eyes are on fire, "You dirty Disney SLUT!", trying to see as she pants out furiously!

Dove groans as she ends up slammed against the wall for her trouble, surprised the mirror didn't crack as she slides down it, groaning from the pain. "It's a fight, not a dance..." She pants out at the blinded nick girl, and she tries to do some to take advantage. Getting up to her knees, she reaches out and grabs the front of Jennette's pantie, pulling on them as her right forearm comes up, looking to bury it into her foe's taut tummy.

Jennette's vision is starting to clear as she blinks, shouting as she feels herself tugged forward by her panties and then nailed right in the tummy with a hard forearm as it's her turn to double over, legs giving a little shimmy as she tries to catch her breathe for a moment and hug her smooth abs. Blinking a bit as she can see again, looking down at Dove as she tries to reach one hand down for Dove's hand on her underwear and the other trying to yank at Dove's hair to pull her backwards so she can catch her breathe!

Dove keeps her grasp on even as Jennette grabs her wrist. "Now, your turn to go for a ride." She taunts as her free hand grabs the rival blonde by the front of her bra and then pulls roughly, trying to send McCurdy stumbling forward face and chest first into the mirror.

Dove hangs on with a tenacity that surprises Jennette as she feels her bra being yanked forward as she stumbles forward, finding her face and chest smacking into the mirror with a thud. A spiderweb crack appears in the mirror where the crown of Jennette's head hits it as she moans out, feeling dizzy and wobbly as Jennette drops to a knee, clutching her chest as she coughs out and her head as she moans, trying to get back to her feet as she pants heavily for air.

Dove gets to her feet and turns, surprised to see the mirror cracked. "Well, you really are hard headed." She says with a laugh as she comes up behind McCurdy, the front of her panties pressing against the blonde's booty as she leans across her back and tries to get her wrapped up in a full nelson.

Jennette groans out, cursing at her blonde foe as she pants out, "I'm just freaking tough, Dove - you're going to learn that!" as she feels Dove's forearms slide underneath hers, pushing her own biceps out to the side as she finds herself in a Full Nelson when she goes to smash her booty backwards into Dove's panty line as hard as she can, trying to batter her butt hard to get her to release her as she thrusts back three times in a row, "LET. ME. GO!"

Dove straightens up with the nelson and Is getting ready to push McCurdy's body up into the mirror when she is stopped by the first booty bounce. After three, she is forced to release the hold, staggering back a few feet, breathing hard again, holding her belly .

The Booty Bounces having the desired effect as Dove staggers backwards, releasing the full nelson as Jennette shakes her head and grins, "Is my better body leaving yours a little bit breathless, baby Dove?" as Jennette spins around, going to reach for Dove's hair with one hand as she sends a hard forearm against Dove's chest to keep her out of air and knocking her towards the wall again!

"AUGHA" Dove groans as she is nailed in the chest by Jennette's forearm and driven back into the wall with a thud. She groans, arm across her chest as she struggles to recover and get her breath back.

Dove crashes back into the wall as Jennette smirks, "You know, this all could've been avoided if you had just given me back the bra and panties when I asked for them..." as McCurdy snaps her fingers, "You can still take them off now and maybe I won't embarrass you too badly, alright?" as she steps forward to bitchslap Dove across her face twice - once with her palm, once with a backhand and then a third slap down across her boobs, which were turning red as the bra, "Take. Them. Off!"

Tears start to well in Dove's eyes as she is slapped silly by McCurdy, a bit of blood now dripping from her bottom lip as it is busted by her foe's knuckle. "you...bitch...Never.." She pants out, refusing to give up as she blindly pushes off the wall into McCurdy, grabbing two handfuls of hair and jerking back on her head and neck roughly, trying to fight off the wall.

Jennette yelps as she is a bit surprised by the maneuver from Dove, staggering backwards as she feels her own hair being yanked backwards and scalp burning. "You're going to beg to give them to me, Dove!" McCurdy shrieks as she finds herself tripping over the discarded pink bra and panties from earlier, but decides to try to turn it to her advantage as she tries to plant one foot in Dove's sore abs and flip her over her head in a Monkey Flip!

Dove lets out a little shriek of surprise as Jennette falls back and sends her flipping over. There is not much room in this little dressing room, and rather than hitting the floor, Dove hits the Wall hard and lands folded up and upside down on the bench with a groan.

Dove hits the wall with a thud in the small confines of the dressing room , landing folded upside on the bench as she looks over at Jennette, who pushes up from the floor and spins around to see Dove with a smirk, "Guess your whole world is just freaking turned upside down today, isn't it, Disney whore? Time for you to take a ride now, bytch!" as she reaches for Dove's ankles, going to yank her forward and try to send her falling face and chest first down into the floor with a rough thud!!

Dove is barely there after hitting the bench so awkwardly. She does out a groan as her foe grabs her ankles, and then she gets yanked onto the floor, not even able to get her arms down to save herself from the fall. She lands with a THUD and a weak groan as she is out of it.

Jennette grips Dove's ankles and peels her lower body upwards off of the floor, "Do you want to give me back what I asked for now, dumbass Dove?" as she sends out her foot, trying to hammer right into Dove's tummy to knock the air out of her completely as she kicks as hard as she can!!

"OOOOOF" Dove groans out as she gets slammed into her stomach again. She rolls over onto her side and curls up, crying openly now. "Please top..." she begs now, hurting and unable to get any air.

Grinning as she hears Dove start to beg, licking her lips as McCurdy sends a kick out towards Cameron's ribcage to send her towards her back as she goes to step forward and straddle her, settling her ass down on Dove's chest with a smirk, "Are you ready for me to stop beating the shit out of you, sweetie?"

Dove is in so much pain and has been knocked silly by that monkey flip, she just wants to be left alone. She looks up, crying openly as McCurdy straddles her. She nods. "Please...just take the the bra and panties..."

Tears streak down Dove's face as Jennette reaches down to give her a sharp slap across her cheek, "No, I'm not going to take them from you. What you're going to do is give them to me, understand, little girl? You're going to give them to me and when you do, you're going to apologize for being such a little bitch, okay?" as she bounces on Dove's boobs once, then stands up as she snaps her fingers, "Get up on your knees, Dove!"

Dove is working her to try to choke back sobs as she lays there, breathing hard, face red as she slowly works her way up to her knees, looking down at the floor, ashamed she has been beaten up so badly.

Jennette smirks, placing one hand on her hips as the other extends and snaps her fingers with a laugh, "You could've saved yourself the beating of a lifetime just doing what I told you, Dove. Take 'em off, apologize and give 'em up to me, little girl. They are mine and guess what? So are you!"

Dove nods, but still won't look up at Jennette as she slowly takes off her bra, then slides off the panties, letting out a few chocked sobs as she holds them up to hand them to Jennette.

Jennette watches as her rival hands over the bra and panties, listening to the choked sobs emanating from her once confident opponent's lips as she accepts them both. Jennette reaches forward as she grips Dove's blonde hair, tugging it back sharply as she laugh, "Now, I want you to watch as I put them and as I do, go ahead and apologize for being SUCH a bitch, Dove!" as Jennette starts to slide out of the blue pair of bra and panties!

Dove lets out a little gasp as she force to look up at the girl who kicked her ass in the dressing room. "I'm sorry....for being...su....such a bitch..." She lets out between sobs. Embarrassed and humiliated, naked on the floor.

Jennette doesn't say a word, taking a moment to let Dove looking over the fit body of the girl who just dominated her in the changing room as she smirks, putting on the red bra and panties with a laugh, grinning, "Apology freaking accepted, Dove..." as she looks down at the naked little blonde kneeling in front of me, "Now, I want you to tell me - doesn't this look MUCH better on me, bytch? Perfect wouldn't you say Dove?"

Dove looks up at McCurdy, tears still in her eyes. "P...P....Perfect."

Jennette taps her foot, smirking as she listens to Dove stutter and then places her hands on her hip, cooing down, "And better than you, loser?"

Dove nodes. "Yes...way better than me." She says, wish she still had something in her to make this stop, but her head is killing her, and she is struggling to get air into her lungs between sobs.

Jennette reaches down to pat Dove's head condescendingly, smirking, listening to her once confident rival sob, "Of course I am. Now, I'm willing to let you go out of here without further incident if you just kiss my ass, bitch!" as Jennette spins around, wiggling her toned derriere back and forth, showing it off as she laughs, jutting it back invitingly towards Dove.

Dove's eyes widen and she looks right at Jennette's round, firm rear end. "No...please don't make me do that..." She begs, shaking her head.

Jennette smirks, shaking her head back and forth as she winks over her shoulder, "Give it one little itty-bitty, teensy-kiss, Dove. Then, you can leave and go back to whatever shitty Disney career you have, alright, bytch? Do it. Now, bytch."

Dove looks up at Jennette through the mirror, then back at her booty. Swallowing her bride, she lends forward,puckers up, and gives her right cheek a quick kiss.

Jennette laughs, "Give the other cheek a little teensy-weensy kiss too, little girl." as McCurdy snaps her fingers with a smirk, "It's almost over, loser! "

Dove let out a loud sob, but does as she is told, leaning forward and giving the other cheek a kiss.

Jennette laughs as she hears the sob coming from Dove, moaning out softly as she feels her lips brushing her other butt cheek and then drives her butt backwards, going to knock her foe backwards as she spins around. Jennette smiles and then reaches for Dove's hair, going to force her to look up at her, "I don't want you to forget this - that I kicked your little dumpy Disney ass because you tried to be all tough with me and take what's mine. NEVER stand between me and what's mine! And don't ever think you're as tough as me. NEVER. EVER! Stay out of my room, stay out of my way and if I were you, you ass-kissing slut, I'd find another store to shop in!" as she goes to drag Dove out of the dressing room, sending her rival out into the hallway naked!

Dove lets out a scream as she gets pulled by by her hair then thrown out into the hallway, hitting the wall. She squeals as she falls to the ground, her hands quickly trying to cover herself up.

Jennette listens as Dove squeals and scrambles down the hallway, trying to find her way back to her dressing room as she opens the door, letting Dove get one last glimpse at HER red bra and panties as she smirks and blows her a kiss, "Oh and Dove, don't forget - we'll put all of this on YOUR card, alright? You don't mind paying, do you?" and without waiting for an answer, Jennette slammed the door behind her and looked herself over in the mirror.

Flush with the look of beating up another rival, Jennette smirked and admired herself, one hand on her hips and the other on her hair, chest and tummy thrust forward and agreed with Dove that she did indeed look PERFECT!

The End...(For Now)

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Jennette McCurdy versus Dove Cameron (Story)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 06:00:43 PM »
Nice!  Jennette is on my short list of tiny terrors.  :)

Offline Knicks

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 01:03:09 AM »
Very nice story. Like seeing Dove as a victim.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 10:28:43 AM »
nice
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 04:07:16 PM »
nice

Thanks - glad you enjoyed the story!!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 04:08:50 PM »
Very nice story. Like seeing Dove as a victim.

Thanks a lot and I'm glad you had fun with the story!!    I think Dove can definitely be a dangerous fighter, but not today! :P  She ran into somebody tougher in Jennette McCurdy this time around!!

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 04:11:30 PM »
Nice!  Jennette is on my short list of tiny terrors.  :)

Thanks a ton - means a lot to hear that you liked the story!    Of course, Jennette is on my short list as well and is one of the better young fighting prospects out there!    She has a lot of potential and no reason why she can't live up to it.      To every tiny fighter out there, she might just well be your nightmare! :)

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 06:24:33 PM »
Great story - loved the dialogue. It's always better when the loser is forced to submit not only physically but verbally too. And Jeanette is a good choice for a tough fighter. I would like to see how she'd do up against Victoria Justice or some of the other Disney starlets.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 01:35:20 AM »
Great story - loved the dialogue. It's always better when the loser is forced to submit not only physically but verbally too. And Jeanette is a good choice for a tough fighter. I would like to see how she'd do up against Victoria Justice or some of the other Disney starlets.

Thanks a lot - I'm glad you really enjoyed the dialogue and the humiliation!    I enjoy seeing both verbal and physical humiliation, as well, as I think would be kind of expected from the winner after a hard-fought, trash-talking battle!     Jennette is one of my favorite young fighters and I think it would be a fun match-up to see how she does against Victoria Justice or some of the other popular Disney fighters!    Perhaps there will be more installments of the Victoria's Secret series in the future to see how that goes!  ;)