News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Parking Lot Fight

• 5 Replies
The Parking Lot Fight
« on: July 02, 2015, 03:01:10 PM »
Parking Lot Fight

I wrote this story (actual account) a few years ago and thought some here might enjoy reading it.  I'm not much of a writer but hope it's not too bad.  :-)

Just to provide some background on me, I am a big fan of watching women engage in various physical contests.  Over the years, I have been very fortunate to get to witness all sorts of these contests ranging from organized sporting events like arm wrestling, boxing, tug-of-war, wrestling (professional, amateur, and playful events like Jell-O and mud) and impromptu fights and wrestling matches ranging from playful to semi-serious to all out catfights.  What I have learned over the years is that when watching complete strangers, it is very difficult to predict who will be victorious just by their size or body types.  More so than with men, it is more the size of the fight in the woman that the size of the woman in the fight.  If you know the girls and their personalities, it is easier to predict the outcome but even then you get a few surprises.  I’ve seen a tall, thin, model type (5’10” 115 lbs. age 18) just demolish a short, stocky, athletic looking woman (5’3” 135 lbs age 32).  I’ve seen an ex-girlfriend (5’7” 135 – 140 age 18) humiliated by a much smaller Asian girl (5’4” 90-95 lbs. age 18).  I’ve seen a short, petite, cheerleader (5’3” 110 - 115 lbs age 19) in a one-sided walkover wrestling match against a tall athletic swimmer and diver (5’8” 135-140 lbs age 20).  I’ve seen a current and ex-girlfriend in a hell of a catfight where my little 5’ 95 lb. ex-girlfriend made my much larger 5’6” 125 lb. current girlfriend cry like a little baby.  I’ve seen an old girlfriend (5’3” 100 lbs age 21) and her little sister (4’10 85 lbs age 14) engage in various test of strength including wrestling, arm wrestling, leg wrestling, mercy, and lifting contest and the little sister embarrassed her big sister in every event.  I’ve also seen my share where the larger, heavier girls just walk all over the smaller girls; however, my favorite type of match is one where the smaller girl surprisingly overpowers and defeats a larger opponent.  So, as I was saying, it is very difficult to just look at the physical size of two women and predict who would win in a fight or athletic competition. 

I had been going through a pretty long dry spell until a couple of weeks ago.  I guess since I got married a few years ago and quit hanging out at bars and going to a lot of parties, I have limited my chances of seeing these encounters.  A couple of weeks ago, my wife and I were having a big July 4th party and were doing a little shopping before the big event.  We had went to Sam’s Club and picked up a lot of food and supplies and after loading it into the SUV, my wife went in the Wal-Mart next door for a few additional things.  We had parked in an aisle between the Sam’s and Wal-Mart since we knew ahead of time that was the plan.  Since we had a lot of perishables and it was a hot day, I stayed in the vehicle with the air conditioning running.  It was a pretty deserted aisle with only a few other cars around since it was a pretty long walk to the front door of either store.  After a couple of minutes, a new, very sharp RX-8 convertible pulled up and an ever sharper young woman emerged.  She evidently didn’t want to park around any other cars and take a chance of getting her car’s finish scratched or dinged.  She walked right past me on her way into the store.  She was a very attractive young lady probably in her late teens or early twenties.  She was short, probably between 5’ and 5’3” tall and probably about 100 - 110 lbs. and appeared to have some Asian in her but it was difficult to pinpoint.  She didn’t look Japanese or Chinese, my best guess was that she probably had some Filipino or Thai ancestry but I’m definitely not an expert.  She had on a white spaghetti strap top that exposed a belly button ring, khaki shorts, and white tennis shoes with white ankle socks.  She had a great little body with large (for her size) breast, a small waist with a flat belly that had hints of a six pack, and a perfectly rounded little butt.  I noticed that she had rather large, well developed shoulders and arms and firm, almost muscular legs.  She was very athletic looking and looked like she could have been trained as a gymnast except that her ample breast seemed out of place.  I was thankful for the dark tinted windows so I could watch her walk by without her noticing.  A few minutes later, a black Expedition pulled up and stopped in front of the RX-8 and after a few seconds, pulled in and parked just a couple of spaces away.  Man, was I in luck today.  A very tall, beautiful blond girl, probably in her mid twenties I judged, got out and appeared to be writing a note.  She then walked over to the RX-8 and put the note under the wipers.  She was dressed professionally, probably on a lunch break I surmised, with a very lightweight floral print dress and high heels.  I assumed that she must be a friend of the other girl.  As she started to walk away, she looked around to see if anyone was looking and took her keys and started scratching the paint of the RX-8 as she walked by.  I was in a dilemma trying to decide whether to get involved or not when I noticed the other girl was walking back to her car.  The taller girl saw her coming and was walking back over to get in her Expedition when the short girl noticed her.  It was pretty obvious from their loud, angry tone and body language they were not friends.  From picking up on the conversation, apparently the tall girl’s boyfriend had recently left her and started dating the short girl.  From the conversation, I learned that the tall girl’s name was Cindy and the short girls name was Kim.  They exchanged a few threats and I thought it was all over as Cindy had got into her Expedition and Kim started walking back to her car.  Suddenly, Kim saw the scratches that Cindy had just made on her new car and you could tell she was furious.  She practically ran over to the Expedition and started cursing at Cindy.  Cindy was not a bit intimidated and started cursing back.  This appeared to be getting out of hand very quickly.  Cindy must have said something to even infuriate Kim more because she jerked open the door to the Expedition and grabbed a hand full of Cindy’s long blond hair and pulled her out of the vehicle.  They were standing not quite nose to nose since Cindy was a full head taller than Kim but they were in each other’s face.  Suddenly, Cindy slapped Kim so hard that I could clearly hear the smack.  Kim just stood there for a few seconds apparently startled. 

Again, I was in a dilemma…should I intervene or just mind my own business?  I was afraid that this fight was about to escalate and no one else was around to stop it.  I was afraid that it would be a very one sided fight.  Cindy was much larger…probably 8 or 9 inches taller and probably 25 – 30 lbs heavier.  It appeared to be a very unfair fight.  I couldn’t have been more right…..or wrong.  It was a one sided fight but I just had the wrong side. 

Kim suddenly went into action and I couldn’t believe my eyes when little, petite Kim scooped up Cindy with one arm between her legs and the other across her shoulder and literally body slammed Cindy on top of the hood of her Expedition.  I’m not sure how she did it…the hood was almost as tall as Kim but she somehow slammed her down hard.  She almost had to have lifted the much larger Cindy above her head.  It happened so fast I couldn’t tell but I never could have predicted that she would be that strong.  I’m not sure if it was strength or adrenaline but Kim seemed to have almost super-human strength given the size difference.  She then proceeded to give Cindy one of the most one-sided beatings that I have ever witnessed.  I was starting to get worried that Kim would seriously injure her but something kept me from intervening.  It all happened so fast I can’t recall a blow by blow account but Kim punched her repeatedly in the face and body but to give Cindy credit, she kept bravely trying to fight off her little opponent.  Kim lifted Cindy again and slammed her body on the hard asphalt and sat on top of Cindy pinning her arms down with her knees and repeatedly slapped her across the face until the fight was gone out of Cindy and she was sobbing uncontrollably.  I thought it was over now but Kim pulled Cindy to her feet and pulled her into a head lock and rammed Cindy’s head into the side of the Expedition a couple of times and finally lifted Cindy across her shoulders in a back breaker.  It was a very unusual site with the much taller girl stretched across the broad shoulders of the much smaller, shorter girl.  Her head and feet seemed to almost touch the ground she was so much taller than Kim.  She was sobbing uncontrollably and begging Kim to stop.  Kim finally felt she had dished out enough punishment and a few onlookers had started to gather.  Kim then gave her one last threat to never mess with her again and got into her car and drove off. 

The police pulled up a few minutes later and called an ambulance for Cindy and started questioning some of the onlookers.  I decided not to get involved and stayed put.  Once again the old cliché "it's not the size of the woman in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the woman" proved true.  Okay, so the cliché is about dogs but you get the idea.

It doesn’t matter how many times I have seen the smaller, shorter girl defeat and overpower a much taller and larger girl, it still always surprises me and excites me. 

Re: The Parking Lot Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 04:28:29 PM »
All feedback welcome (even if it isn't positive).  :-) 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 05:34:48 PM »
All feedback welcome (even if it isn't positive).  :-) 

Not much of a fight, but maybe lays the groundwork for a round 2.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 06:44:10 PM »
You obviously spent a lot of time working on this story and it's a good start. I'd like to hear more of the dialogue and maybe better descriptions of the fighters but I enjoyed it. Thanks for taking the time and trouble.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 09:50:45 PM »
Just to provide some background on me, I am a big fan of watching women engage in various physical contests.  Over the years, I have been very fortunate to get to witness all sorts of these contests ranging from organized sporting events like arm wrestling, boxing, tug-of-war, wrestling (professional, amateur, and playful events like Jell-O and mud) and impromptu fights and wrestling matches ranging from playful to semi-serious to all out catfights.  What I have learned over the years is that when watching complete strangers, it is very difficult to predict who will be victorious just by their size or body types.  More so than with men, it is more the size of the fight in the woman that the size of the woman in the fight.  If you know the girls and their personalities, it is easier to predict the outcome but even then you get a few surprises.  I’ve seen a tall, thin, model type (5’10” 115 lbs. age 18) just demolish a short, stocky, athletic looking woman (5’3” 135 lbs age 32).  I’ve seen an ex-girlfriend (5’7” 135 – 140 age 18) humiliated by a much smaller Asian girl (5’4” 90-95 lbs. age 18).  I’ve seen a short, petite, cheerleader (5’3” 110 - 115 lbs age 19) in a one-sided walkover wrestling match against a tall athletic swimmer and diver (5’8” 135-140 lbs age 20).  I’ve seen a current and ex-girlfriend in a hell of a catfight where my little 5’ 95 lb. ex-girlfriend made my much larger 5’6” 125 lb. current girlfriend cry like a little baby.  I’ve seen an old girlfriend (5’3” 100 lbs age 21) and her little sister (4’10 85 lbs age 14) engage in various test of strength including wrestling, arm wrestling, leg wrestling, mercy, and lifting contest and the little sister embarrassed her big sister in every event.  I’ve also seen my share where the larger, heavier girls just walk all over the smaller girls; however, my favorite type of match is one where the smaller girl surprisingly overpowers and defeats a larger opponent.  So, as I was saying, it is very difficult to just look at the physical size of two women and predict who would win in a fight or athletic competition.

I could not agree more. There are many factors to take into consideration when trying to predict the winner. Many times it is the smaller woman who wins. The most vicious, bloodiest fight between two women that I ever saw, the smaller woman knocked the bigger woman into a bloody, whimpering, blubbering mess, and then she drained the dignity out of the tough, confident, cocky bitch.

That is why when members ask for other members to write a story for them, they don't botherto write the story themselves.

Johnny

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 02:08:24 PM »
Thanks for all the feedback.  I really do appreciate it.  As I said, I don't consider myself much of a story teller or writer but thought I'd at least share something since I enjoy reading the stories that other members contribute.  I wish the fight had more back and forth action but I tried to write it just as it happened and it really was a one sided fight.  I don't know if there was ever a round 2 but I seriously doubt it.  I'm sure the tall blond would run the other direction if she saw the other girl again.  I might try to write a fictional round 2 at some point and try to make it more back and forth and more dramatic.