News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Book-Fantasies of many fcf women

• 41 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
The Book-Fantasies of many fcf women
« on: July 02, 2015, 11:53:39 PM »

This 38 Page, 14 part saga includes many of the women on this site. It was written by myself and Mistress Vicky.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: The Book-Fantasies of many fcf women
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 12:00:04 AM »

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 12:05:00 AM »

Busty Tiffany 35

I am 39 years old, 5'8'', 135lbs, 38D-26-37

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=3701

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 02:19:37 AM »

My name is April, they call me Sexxy April, and I want to tell you a story about what happens when they open a new gym in town. All I heard was very good things so I decided to go down and sign up for the free month they offer. It was my first day, and at this gym they give you an adviser/instructor who helps you form a program which you will follow. My adviser/instructor is Tiffany, a very beautiful, tall, well built blonde. I actually was having trouble taking my eyes off of her, especially that hot, toned, almost muscular body. For some reason I noticed that she couldn't take her eyes off of me either, and she was sensually, licking her lips, and those big breasts of hers and her big nipples trying to poke through her top had me moist between my legs very quickly. I had to keep telling myself not to look so hard, not to look at all, I was just getting wetter and wetter. She brought me into a room with machines and she put me on a bicycle machine, and she walked off to go check on some of the other women working out. I couldn’t help but noticing that there were a lot of hot, sexy women, but I also couldn't help but following Tiffany around the room with my eyes. At one point I noticed that the seat I was sitting on had a puddle forming on it from between my legs, and I was a little embarrassed when Tiffany came over and she was talking to me, I was quite sure she noticed it too.

When I was finished working out Tiffany sent me down to the shower and she gave me a plastic bag with a towel and soap and shampoo. I was in the shower for not more than a few seconds when the shower door opens and in walks Tiffany, into my private shower. I couldn't believe the hot, sexy little white Bikini she was wearing. I could feel my pussy vibrating and I was taken aback. She immediately lathered up her hands with soap and she started rubbing it all over my body, and as extremely hot as she is, and as extremely hot as she's making me, I didn't feel comfortable, so I half wash the soap off and open the shower door and I walk out grabbing the towel and wrapping it around myself. Tiffany follows close behind me and she grabs my shoulder, spinning me around to face her saying, “where are you going in such a hurry, I saw you checking me out. I saw how wet you got.” She held her hand between her legs saying, “My pussy has been wet this whole time looking at you April. I was hoping that you would stick your tongue into it and lick me into orgasm. Now I'm really taken a back. Perhaps I would consider such a hot offer, but not like this, not the first hour that we have met. I turn and start to walk away from her, saying over my shoulder, perhaps after we get to know each other a little better.” Apparently this did not sit so well with Tiffany. Tiffany walks up right behind me and she grabs my shoulder, spinning me around to face her again, and she take the open palm of her right hand and she “bam,” slaps my face hard, and the towel wrapped around me falls to the floor, and she leaves a red hand print right on my cheek, and I put my hand to my cheek. Tiffany says, “perhaps you are not understanding me. I am Mistress Tiffany and what I want, I take, and I want you April. I have been fantasizing your tongue in my pussy ever since you walked in the door. My vision is a little blurred from the force of Tiffany's hard slap, and once again I turn around and I start to walk away from her, this time screaming over my shoulder, “I am trained in karate and I,” but before I can finish the sentence, Tiffany grabs my shoulder and she spins me back around to face her, and as she does she takes her right fist and she swings it around full force, roundhouse, “bang,” right into the left side of my chin. You can hear my teeth knock together and chatter in my head as I'm spun around not once, but one and a half times, and I lose my balance and I fall over onto the hard acrylic tile floor with a bang.

Tiffany walks over and she grabs me by my fuckin hair with her left hand and she wrenches at it hard, and I scream, “AAHH MY AIR LET GO,” as she pulls me forward and up onto my hands and knees. She moves in front of me and she's still holding my hair and she screams, “GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD BITCH.  I'M YOUR MISTRESS AND YOU ARE MY SLAVE, AND YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, AND RIGHT NOW YOU ARE GOING TO LICK MY cxnt UNTIL I CUM, NOW GET TO YOUR FEET BITCH AND DON'T GIVE ME A HARD TIME.”

Tiffany still has a hold of my hair and I try to pull away but I can't. I cry out, “LET GO OF ME.” Tiffany yanks hard at my hair and I scream, 'AAHH LET GO,” but Tiffany is screaming too, “GET OVER HERE, DON'T GIVE YOUR MISTRESS A HARD TIME.” 

I can't fuckin believe this is happening to me and I lunge forward, wrapping my arms around Tiffany's knee's and pushing my shoulder into her, but Tiffany is big, and she's strong and she jerks at my  hair hard and I scream, “AAAHHH,” as she wrenches me standing straight up on my feet. She lets go of my hair and she shoves my shoulders, pushing me back against the wall, and then with her left fist she plows it “boom,” right into my stomach. “OOOFFF,” she punches the air right out of me, and I'm gasping for air as I grab my stomach and I double over in pain gasping for air. The big, sexy bitch grabs my hair with her right hand and she pulls me standing back up straight, and I scream, “AAAHHH,” as I reach for her hand, trying to pull it out of my hair, and as I do, Tiffany takes her left fist and she starts “boom, boom, boom,” pounding her fist into my belly, and I'm “OOOFFF, OOOFFF, OOOFFF, until my knees just buckle under me and I fall right over onto my knees. Then she starts dragging me across the acrylic floor, scraping my knees up and making them bleed, and I'm “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, LET GO,  PLEASE LET GO YOU'RE HURTING ME.” She pulls me standing straight up on my feet again, and she lets go of my hair. I start to bend over and my knees almost buckle, but before they do, Tiffany grabs my hair and she holds me up. Then she grabs my red dress and she shoves me back hard. My dress rips right off of my body in Tiffany's hands as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels and I fall right over onto my ass. I'm just sitting there in my sexy red bra and little red lace panties.

Tiffany grabs my hair and she yanks me back standing straight up on my wobbly legs again, screaming, “follow me bitch, and if you try anything, I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” Tiffany is bigger and stronger than I am, and she beat me up, and I'm too scared to disobey her. I walk right behind her quietly, obediently following her to a door, and when she opens the door, I follow her into the room.

It's a large room, with a cage on one side, a large cage with two women inside. There is all sorts of S&M equipment, bondage equipment, whips and chains, dildos and vibrators hanging on the wall. I'm scared, the room is scary and what kind of crazy things go on here. Tiffany takes off her bikini top and her breasts, those big, beautiful breasts are sexier than I thought they would be. Her nipples causing my juices to overflow right out of my drenched pussy. I'm standing there thinking how hot this would be if it wasn't so crazy. Tiffany lowers her bikini bottom and she screams, “now remove your panties and bra slave.”I'm scared and I”m turned on, and I'm submissive to beautiful Tiffany. I take off my bra and my panties and Tiffany moves forward, grabbing both of my large, sexy tits and she says, “You are my hot, beautiful, sexy Slave. She wraps her arms around me and she pulls me closer so that our huge breasts are smacked together, and I feel my nipples grow bigger, harder, more erect and my pussy is getting hotter and I'm really moist now. Our nipples are bumping, and sliding and banging together and out big, sexy breasts are squeezed together. Tinnany lets go of me and she says, “Oh yes, we are going to have a lot of fun together.”

Tiffany sits down on this strange chair and she says, “Alright April, from now on you are going to be called Slave April. Now get on your hands and knees right here.” I get to my knees right in front of Tiffany as she instructed me. I'm not sure if I'm following instructions, or if I'm submissive to Tiffany or both. Tiffany spreads her legs screaming, “Now kiss my pussy Slave.” It's at that moment that I can feel my pussy start to vibrate, and the temperature rises considerably between my legs. I lean down and I put my lips to Tiffany's pussy and I kiss it. Tiffany screams, 'That's right April, keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” I start kissing Tiffany's pussy over and over and over again. Tiffany screams, “That's right slave, you're going to get to love this pussy. Your going to get to worship this pussy every day and every night. You are going to become addicted to the taste of this pussy. Now lick it.” I slide my tongue on the outside of Tiffany's moist pussy, from the bottom to the top, and Tiffany cringes. I start sliding my tongue gently up and down and up and down on the outside of her cxnt, and I can feel more and more heat blowing out of her cxnt onto my lips, and Tifanny puts her hands on my head crying out, “OH YES BABY. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT.” I slide my tongue inside her cxnt and I can really feel her pussy fill with hot juices, and her juices start rolling down my chin and dripping onto my breasts. I slide my lips inside of Tiffany's cxnt and I start kissing the inside of her wet pussy, and Tiffany starts screaming, “OOOHHH, OOOHHH,” and her body starts flailing and going into convulsions. Tiffany is dry squirting. I can feel her thighs tightening and loosening and tightening and loosening, and then she really start flailing and jumping and vibrating “OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWEEEE,” and I can feel squirt after squirt after squirt as Tiffany is having one explosive orgasm after another right on my tongue. Her whole body is shaking and my mouth is filling up with her cum and her hot juices. Finally Tiffany cry's out, “OH YES YOU ARE MY SLAVE, STAND UP SLAVE April.”

Soon Tiffany stands up and she says, “You can go get dressed now slave, and you are to be here every Monday, Thursday and Saturday for your workouts and your slave duties, do you understand me.” I don't even think, I just reply “YES.” Tiffany slaps me “bam,” right across my face with her right hand screaming, “MISTRESS, you are to refer to me as MISTRESS.” I say “YES MISTRESS.” Tiffany says, “YOU ARE DISMISSED.”

Part 2

I was totally in shock until I get into the locker room. I look in the mirror, and I see the hand print on my cheek, it's still red. That's the only mark on me at all. The bitch punched my belly, pulled my hair, punched my jaw, but no black eyes, no bloody nose, no busted lips. My shock starts turning into anger as I get dressed. How fuckin dare this lez bitch do this to me.

I got home and I had a couple of glasses of wine, and when I laid down in bed I couldn't believe I was thinking of how hot Tiffany is. What a body, what a beautiful face. My pussy was getting moist and I was back and forth, angry and turned on. How erotic this was, only how did she have the nerve to do this to me. Then I was wondering about the two women in the cage. I didn't really have the time to get a good look at them. Were they there because they wanted to be, or were they forced like me. As erotic as it was, I decided there was no way I was going back there, however my pussy was soaking wet by now and I couldn't find one reason why I shouldn't...........

Part 3
It's Saturday and I can't help but thinking about the gym, about Tiffany, about not going back. I spend the whole day trying not to think about it, but it wasn't until after dinner, after I got dressed up in my red dress and high heels and walked out the door to go out for the night that something happened. I was walking out the door and I saw a woman, and I remember something covering my face and a strange smell, and the next thing I remember I'm in a cage, with another woman. I'm groggy and before I can move, Mistress Tiffany comes into the room, opens the cage and says to me, “You have been a very bad slave, you will be very sorry for disobeying me Slave April. Then she leads the other woman out of the cage, and out of the room. I straightened up and it wasn't long before I feel my anger growing and I become pissed off. How fuckin dare this bitch, how fuckin dare these people do this to me.

Just a little time goes by when Tiffany comes back into the room and she opens the cage and she lets me out. I know better than to try to fight Tiffany, I realize that Tiffany could have really hurt me the last time, even with my martial arts training, and she had actually taken it easy on me. Tiffany says, “You have an opportunity to buy your freedom. I can take you to the pit and you can fight another woman, and if you win, and you drain every last drop of her dignity out of her for the crowd, you are free. I am scared and I ask, “What is the pit, and what happens if I lose.” Tiffany says, “The pit is a private female fight club, and if you lose you will be totally dominated and humiliated by the other woman, and you will remain as a slave. Your other option is to stay here tonight and be a slave, and service several horny women.” As crazy as all this sounds, I decide I will go to the pit and fight.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 02:33:29 AM »

Wendy (blondiecatfights)

my height is 5'5 at around 125lbs give or take, Breast cup are a 34c

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=32469

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 02:36:09 AM »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 02:38:19 AM »

Part-4
Tiffany and I arrive at the pit. The pit is an old warehouse that has a bar and there were at least 30 people drinking. The other part of the building is set up like a theater, with several rows of seats facing a concrete area of about 20 by 20, very well lit, with a couple of benches on either side. We walk to the back of the club and we enter a back room where a beautiful blonde is getting dressed up in an tiny white dress. I recognize her as the other women from the cage at the gym. She is about the same size as I am, perhaps 10 pounds heavier, and I notice she has a very hot ass. Tiffany says, “Wendy this is April, April this is Wendy, you two are going to fight each other tonight and you both know the rules and what is at stake. Wendy I am going to introduce you to the crowd first, let's go. April you can fix yourself up and I will be back for you in a couple of minutes. I am quite nervous and I look Wendy up and down, and think to myself with my martial arts training, this hottie should be no trouble for me to control. Then I look at myself in the mirror and I can hear the crowd cheering for Wendy. A couple of minutes pass and Tiffany comes back in to get me. She says, “Are you ready, lets go.” The applause is thunderous and the lights are strong and at first the audience looks like a silhouette. Wendy looks like a silhouette as an announcer says “and in the red dress, at 5'5”, 118 lbs is April. The applause gets even louder.

When the applause gets lower, the announcer says, “Now ladies, there are no rules, no holds barred, no time limit. There is a cabinet right there with all the equipment you may need to totally humiliate, and drain every last drop of the losers dignity from her. Are you ready, FIGHT.” The moment the announcer says “FIGHT,” Wendy comes charging at me and she sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into my nose, straight into it, making my fuckin nose bleed and my head snaps back and I stumble backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over. Wendy is crazy and she grabs my hair with her left hand and she starts throwing hammering overhand punches “bang, bang, bang,” into the side of my head. I manage to raise my hands up and I block most of the punches, mostly hitting my arms. Wendy seems to run out of steam and she lets go of my hair and I stumble sideways. I can see Wendy trying to catch her breath, so I charge at her, wrapping my hands through her hair, and I shove her backwards on her high heels until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too.  I still have my hands wrapped through Wendy's blonde hair and I scream, “I'm going to knock you silly bitch,” as I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking her fuckin skull against the hard cement. You can hear the crowd screaming. All of a sudden I feel a sharp, burning feeling right between my legs. This bitch kneed me right in my cxnt and I moan, “OOOHHH,” and I let go of her hair, putting my hands between my legs, I back away from Wendy bent over in pain, holding my aching pain.

Wendy pushes herself away from the wall to come right after me, BUT Wendy's legs are a lot more rubbery than she thought they would be, and Wendy's knees almost buckle right under her. I'm rubbing the pain from between my legs and Wendy is shaking the cob webs from her head, and the crowd is cheering. I feebly hold up my fists, having to bring them back down to my groin and then back up again screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight. You really wanna fight, I'll fight you Wendy, I”m going to knock you silly and then I'll drain every last drop of your dignity out of you.” The crowd starts screaming, as Wendy raises her fists up too, and the two of us just stand there, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to knock the shit out of the other one and free herself from slavery, and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. We start to circle each other, checking each other out. My cxnt is still aching and as I move my and down to rub the pain,  Wendy takes her right fist and she sends it plowing “bang,” right into my nose. Blood is rolling from my nose and I cry out, 'I'm bleeding,” as my head snaps back and I stumble backwards and I almost fall over. Wendy comes right after me. She grabs my dress with both of her hands and she shoves me back hard. My dress rips right off of my body in Wendy's hands as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” my head does too. I'm just standing there in my white bra and my white lace panties, and now the crowd is really cheering. My cxnt is aching me again, and I reach down and put my and to my pain.

Wendy walks right up to me and she grabs me by my fuckin hair and she shoves my head back, “bang,” right into the cement wall. She bounces my head right off of the concrete, and then she jerks my head forward, screaming right in my shocked face. “Now who's going to get knocked silly bitch.” She starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head over and over again against the hard cement. She's cracking my fuckin skull, “bang, bang, bang, bang,” again and again against the concrete until I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars, and my legs get all wobbly, and when Wendy lets go of my hair, I just go sliding down the wall and I'm out fuckin cold. This hot blonde bitch knocks me unconscious, and I'm just lying there, propped up against the wall. My chest is having up and down in contrast to my otherwise lifeless body.

Wendy grabs me by my legs and she drags me away from the wall. Then she sits down on my stomach and she takes the open palm of her right hand, and she starts smacking my face, “first “bam,” with the open palm of her hand, swinging my head to the side from the force of her hard smack, then with the back of her hand she slaps me “bam,” backhand across the other side of my face, swinging my head back in the other direction. She starts slapping my face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. This sexy blonde bitch is slapping my face silly screaming, “wake up April, wake up you stupid whore bitch, I have a big, double ended dildo waiting for you.” My eyes pop open and I thought I was dreaming. I thought that it was just a dream that I was being slapped silly, and I thought it was a dream hearing about a double ended dildo. She's still smacking my face silly and I start crying out, 'STOP, PLEASE STOP.” Wendy stops slapping my face and she raises up over me and I see this big, double ended dildo with one end inserted into her blonde haired pussy. Wendy starts laughing as my eyes almost bulge out of my head and I cry out, “NO, PLEASE.” Wendy laughs and she screams, “OH, YES. KISS MY COCK YOU WHORE.”

Tears are welling in my eyes and I start feebly shaking my head from side to side crying out, “NO, GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME, NO.” Wendy takes her right fist and she plows it, “bang,” right into my nose again screaming, “You're my slave bitch. I'm in complete control of you, and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to address me, now say it.” Tears start rolling from my eyes, and desperately I start crying out, “NO, NO PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU NO.” Wendy starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my nose with her fist and blood is rolling from my nose and starting to fill up in my mouth. I start spitting blood, I'm fuckin sputtering blood right out of my mouth and I start crying out, “I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I'M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. YOU'RE IN COMPETE CONTROL OF ME MISTRESS,  I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS.”

Wendy is laughing as she holds that big, double ended dildo right in front of my face again and I raise my head up and I kiss that big, rubber cock. I'm scared and I start kissing that cock over and over again.  The crowd is cheering. I'm so embarrassed. I can't believe this sexy. hot blonde bitch is beating me up even with my martial arts training. And I really can't believe I am allowing her to force me to kiss this cock, this big rubber cock that has inserted into her pussy. She screams, “SUCK IT NOW. SUCK THIS COCK.” Wendy is a beautiful, sexy woman, and now she's going to make me give her a blow job as if she were a man. I'm really humiliated now, but I have no other choice. I take the cock into my hands and I shove it right into my mouth, and I start sucking on that dildo. Wendy is laughing, everyone is laughing and my face is beet red. That bitch makes me keep on sucking that cock over and over again as if it was a real man's cock. I'm thinking to myself that I would have made him shoot his load way sooner than this. Finally she pulls it out of my mouth and she lies down right on top of me. Wendy slides that big cock into me, and I moan “OOOHHH,” as I feel it going into me. Then I feel Wendy's sexy breasts and her hard erect nipples pressing against mine. Our breasts are rubbing, mashing, sliding and now my nipples are all hard and erect. I start “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” breathing hard, and sweat is glistening on my body. All of a sudden Wendy's lips are pressing against mine, and then her tongue is sliding into my mouth. Wendy is seducing me. She's kissing me passionately and she's plowing that big, long, hard erect cock into me.. Our tongues are dueling inside of our mouths, and my pussy is drenched, and my breath and Wendy's breath are as one, and our bodies are as one.  We're making love, hot sexual unencumbered love, and I'm so embarrassed, but I'm so fuckin hot. I'm so fuckin turned on. I can't believe this hot, beautiful, sexy woman is making love to me right in front of everyone, and I love it. I'm breathing Wendy's breaths, our sweat is making us as one, and then all of a sudden, like if we had planned it, we both start “OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEEEE.” we start having one explosive orgasms after another, both of us on our own personal ends of this big, hard erect double ended cock. Our hot sweaty bodies are as one and we're “OOOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEEEEEE,” squirting and squirting right on that big, hard rubber cock. The crowd is screaming.

We're both just lying there breathing hard until Wendy gets up off of me screaming, “GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SUCK THIS COCK CLEAN.” The crowd starts cheering. I'm confused, and I'm submissive to Wendy, and I  get up on my knees right in front of her. Then I take the big, hard erect rubber cock into my hands and I start sucking it. I'm sucking it over and over again as if it is a man's cock. She makes me suck that cock until I suck the big rubber penis clean, and then Wendy turns around and she holds her sexy, hot ass in front of my face screaming, “Kiss my ass bitch.” I don't hesitate, I kiss Wendy's ass. She screams “Lick it. Lick my ass hole clean you bitch.” I wrap my arms around Wendy's waist and I move my head forward. I stick my tongue right against her anus, and then I slowly slide my tongue in and I start licking Wendy's ass hole. I'm licking it over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. The crowd is loving it.

Then she screams, “Lie down on your back whore, you're going to lick me into orgasm.” I lie down right on my back and I see Wendy slowly lower herself down so that her wet, hot pussy is only inches over my face and she screams, “KISS IT SLUT.” I raise my head up off of the concrete, and my eyes are still swimming around in my head, and my head is wobbly as I pucker my lips and I kiss her cxnt. The crowd is cheering. She screams, “Lick it, lick it like you licked my ass hole you whore, lick me into orgasm you fuckin instigating bitch, you trouble making cxnt.” I start licking Wendy's pussy, I'm licking it over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking it's master. Wendy's nipples are growing larger and larger and they are rock hard, and Wendy's body is glistening with sweat. I can hear the sexy little moans, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and I want to make my Mistress remember how I licked her pussy into orgasm. I'm thinking that I could have definitely kicked her ass, but she is so beautiful, so hot, so fuckin sexy, and I am so fuckin happy to be her slave. I am so happy to be her whore, I am licking her as if it is the only thing that matters in life. I'm kissing Wendy's cxnt and licking it over and over again. I penetrate her pussy with my lips, sinking my lips deeper into her cxnt and the vibrations of my kisses are raising the temperature of this whore's juices, and I can feel her spasm and her cxnt is vibrating. I can feel volcanic eruptions inside her body and then she starts to “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE,” dry squirt. I can feel her body twisting and contorting and she starts screaming, 'LICK ME, FUCKIN LICK ME, I LOVE YOU, MAKE ME CUM, OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEE OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE,” Wendy is screaming and howling like a wounded jungle animal. She's exploding and exploding and squirting and exploding over and over again, and my tongue is the Maestro, orchestrating this extremely explosive experience for my Mistress.

Wendy gets up off of me and she leaves me lying there. Tiffany walks up to me and she says, “GET UP SLAVE.” Tiffany puts a pair of handcuffs on me, and she puts a ball gag in my mouth and she puts a collar around my neck, telling me that now I'm her dog, and ordering me, “GET DOWN ON ALL FOURS YOU WEAK, PATHETIC DOG.” Obediently I get onto all fours on the cement, Tiffany laughs and she screams, “Good doggy, bark, let me hear you bark.” I can't believe that first my one very beautiful Mistress and now my other extremely hot Mistress is going to make me bark like a fuckin dog in front of all of these people, but I'm scared and I'm totally submissive to Tiffany and I start “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a fuckin dog in front of everyone. Tiffany start rubbing my hair, and she's laughing as she says, “Good doggy.” The whole crowd is watching my big, sexy hot Mistress dominate and totally humiliate me. She makes me crawl out to the car, and I'm on the back seat, and Tiffany's opens the window, just as if I was a dog.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 02:43:23 AM »

Busty Tiffany 35

I am 39 years old, 5'8'', 135lbs, 38D-26-37

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=3701

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 02:46:29 AM »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 02:47:44 AM »

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 02:49:24 AM »

Part-5
Then we drive to the gym and she makes me crawl into the gym, and to the back room, and then she locks me into a cage, and Tiffany is laughing as she screams, “From now on you whore, you are here 24 hours a day, every day until you earn your freedom. You tried to escape and not show up when I told you to, now you will have to earn that freedom again. For now, you will be taught how to cook, clean the way that I want everything done. You will lick and kiss and worship whatever part of my body, or anyone else's body that I order you to worship, whenever I have a whim.” Tiffany walks out of the room and I'm just sitting there, and the longer I am sitting in the cage, the more I am feeling like her pet. Feeling like a fuckin dog.

My feeling like a dog, changed to really feeling like a dog when a considerable time later Mistress Tiffany walks into the room, with Mistress Vicky. They stand there looking in at me in the cage and Mistress Tiffany is telling Mistress Vicky that I am her new dog, and I need to be trained as a pet and as a slave. Vicky says, “I will be happy to train this sexy bitch. When I am finished with her, she will be obedient and she will be a good slave.” Tiffany screams, “I didn't hear you barking when we entered the room bitch. What kind of dog are you anyway.” I am just sitting there and I'm pissed off. This bitch, this Mistress bitch is keeping me there against my will. She has really made me into a slave, but I'm her slave, or perhaps hers and Wendy's slave, but I really want to leave, but I'm afraid to say it in front of Tiffany. Tiffany says, “I'm sorry Mistress Vicky. I didn't think this bitch is so stupid. It looks like you are going to have a much harder job than I originally thought.” Tiffany opens the cage door and she walks into the cage screaming, “I'll show you what happens to my slaves when I tell them to bark and they just sit there and do nothing.” This hot, sexy bitch grabs me by my fuckin hair and she pulls me over onto my hands and knees, and I'm screaming, “AAAHHH MY HAIR LET GO.” She drags me on my hands and knees right out of the cage and she drags me over to a chair and she sits down.

I'm totally naked and the bitch pulls me up across her lap. She takes me over her knee, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking the left cheek of my ass, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my right cheek. I start screaming, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” but Tiffany is pissed off and she's not going to fuckin stop.” She screams, “Mistress Vicky, we are going to have to adjust this stupid bitch's attitude. She thinks she has a say in matters. She thinks she is going to be disobedient to her Mistress.” She's smacking the shit out of my ass, and my ass is turning red and starting to get puffy, and my ass is burning. I have tears streaming down my cheeks and I start crying out again, “This is against the law and I'm ordering you to let me go or you'll both be very sorry after I go to the authorities.”

Mistress Tiffany stops spanking me, and I can tell that she's really infuriated now. She grabs my hair and she yanks at it hard and she screams, “You stupid little bitch, how fuckin dare you threaten your Mistress. Now you're going to learn to respect your Mistress. Now you're going to learn not to talk back to your Mistress. When I'm through with you whore, you're going to do whatever I want you to do, when I want you to do it, and you're going to be very happy to please me.” She starts spanking my ass again, only this time she's spanking me much harder. Her open palm is “bang, bang, bang, bang,” smacking the fuckin shit out of my ass, and now my ass has blood rolling from the cuts and the welt marks, and It's really swelling up and turning black and blue. My fuckin ass is really buring. It's really on fire and I become submissive to Tiffany again, and tears are streaming down my cheeks and I start crying out, 'I'M SORRY MISTRESS. I'LL BE OBEDIENT MISTRESS. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO MISTRESS,” BUT this big, beautiful sexy blonde dominant woman won't stop. She's “bam, bam, bam, bam,” slapping the shit out of my ass again and again. I want her to stop, but she won't stop. I start “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, I'M YOUR DOG MISTRESS. I'M SORRY MISTRESS. I'LL NEVER BE DISOBEDIENT TO YOU AGAIN MISTRESS.” I'm getting spanked like a little girl, and I'm crying like a little girl, BUT nothing that I am saying is making this crazy Mistress bitch stop hurting me.”

Finally Tiffany stops spanking me, and I'm crying hysterically. She dumps me off of her lap and I fall right over onto the floor crying and crying. Vicky walks over to this big piece of wood on a base and she starts laughing as she screams, “I will break this whore in Mistress Tiffany. GET OVER HERE SLAVE.” I don't want to do anything to piss either of these crazy Mistress bitch' off again. I quickly, obediently get to my feet and walk over to Mistress Vicky. She laughs and she screams, “Lie down on the bed slave.” I lie down on the big piece of wood. Mistress Vicky grabs my right leg and she says, “this is a bondage table,” as she wraps this leather bond around my ankle and she buckles it so that I can't get way.. Then she wraps a leather bond around my right ankle and she buckles it so that I can't get away. Then she buckles one hand at a time and now I'm totally helpless and totally naked. Mistress Tiffany walks over to me and she sticks her tongue into my mouth. I don't dare do anything to piss her off and our tongues dance. Then she pulls her tongue out of my mouth and she laughs as she says, 'I'm sure Mistress Vicky and you will have a very good time.”

Mistress Vicky holds her hands in front of my face and she says, “As you can see I have a fetish for jewelry. She pulls one ring off of the pointer finger of her right hand, and another ring off of the middle finger of her left hand. She exchanges the two rings and she holds her right fist in my face and then she holds her pointer finger right in front of my face and she says, “This is my wedding ring bitch. I love masturbating women with my wedding ring. Now beg me to make you cum with this ring.” My ass is burning soooooo bad. I don't want to see what this crazy bitch is going to do if I don't do what she says, and I cry out, “FUCK ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING MISTRESS. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE MASTURBATE ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” I can feel Vicky's hand moving up between my legs, and I get chills running up and down my spine. Then I feel Vicky slide the pointer finger of her right hand into my pussy, and I can feel that ring scrape against the sides of my cxnt. She starts sliding that ring in and out and in and out of my cxnt slowly and I can't believe this, I can feel my pussy getting moist, and my nipples getting bigger and harder.

Vicky starts laughing and she says, “YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS YOU WHORE. YOU'RE GETTING EXCITED.” She grabs my nipple with her left hand and now my nipples get all hard and erect.” Vicky laughs and says, “OH YES APRIL YOU LITTLE WHORE, YOU'RE GOING TO BECOME ADDICTED TO GETTING FUCKED WITH MY WEDDING RING. YOU'RE GOING TO BEG ME TO MAKE YOU CUM WITH MY RING.” Fuckin Vicky starts plunging that ring in and out faster and faster, harder and harder, and I'm letting out these sexy little little moans, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and my pussy is getting wetter and wetter, and my body is glistening with sweat, as she's fucking me with her wedding ring. She's masturbating me with her big, gold metal wedding ring and this is so fuckin erotic. My ass, my tits, my pussy, this is where pain meets pleasure and pleasure meets pain. She's twisting on my nipple with her left hand and my nipples are so fuckin hard that they hurt. The pressure is building up inside of me and I can tell that the volcano is really going to erupt when I cum. I can tell that this is going to be a fuckin explosion to remember. Tears are starting to well in my eyes again, and I start crying out, “OH YES FUCK ME WITH THAT RING MISTRESS, FUCK ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” 

Vicky pulls her finger out, she pulls her wedding ring out of my pussy and I'm convulsing, and I'm dry humping the air, and I can feel Vicky's finger, the one with that ring sliding up and down and up and down on my pelvis. The whore bitch is torturing me and I start crying out, “FUCK ME. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS PLEASE FUCK ME.” Vicky pulls her hand off of my pelvis and she holds that wedding ring right in my face and she's laughing as she screams, “IS THIS THE RING YOU WANT ME TO MASTURBATE YOU WITH YOU WHORE.” I'm writhing and dry humping and I’m looking at Vicky's big, gold metal wedding ring, wishing it was in my cxnt right now, and desperately I cry out, “YES MISTRESS. PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING MISTRESS.” That bitch starts laughing as she taunts me, “YOU ARE ONLY HERE TO PLEASE YOUR MISTRESS, AND YOU ONLY GET WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOUR MISTRESS DECIDES TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT. YOU DEFINATELY WON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT IF YOU ARE NOT TOTALLY OBEDIENT.” I'm desperately trying to free my handS. This Mistress bitch is torturing me, and I want to stick my own finger into my cxnt and masturbate myself, but I can't. I cry out, “PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR WEDDING RING. I'LL DO ANYTHING. I'LL BE OBEDIENT, I'LL BE YOUR DOG, WOOF, WOOF, WOOF, I PROMISE I WILL BE SO, SO GOOD.”

Vicky takes her clothes off and walks over to a cabinet and she removes something.Then she climbs up on the table and she sits down right on my stomach and she shows me these clamps and she's laughing as she says, “These are nipple clamps you whore. Now I want you to beg me to put these clamps on your nipples.” I cry out, “PLEASE, PLEASE PUT THE NIPPLE CLAMPS ON MY NIPPLES MISTRESS.”  Vicky puts one nipple clamp onto my right breast. I scream, “OOOOOWWWWW, PLEASE TAKE IT OFF.” Then she puts the other nipple clamp on my left breast. Tears start overflowing out of my eyes, and I'm crying out, “PLEASE IT HURTS, IT FUCKIN HURTS, PLEASE TAKE THEM OFF MISTRESS,” BUT VICKY REALLY DOESN'T CARE. She raises up and she holds her cxnt over my face screaming, “YOU WANT THOSE NIPPLE CLAMPS OFF, YOU WANT ME TO MAKE YOU CUM, THEN YOU GIVE ME AN EARTH SHATTERING EXPLOSION BETWEEN MY LEGS YOU WHORE.”

I just want the pain to go away from my tits and desperately I raise my head up and I start licking Vicky's pussy with my tongue. I'm plunging my tongue in and out and up and down, feverishly like a fuckin dog licking it's master. I want to beg this bitch to please make the pain go away from my nipples, I want to scream into her cxnt, BUT I'm licking and licking, and I start kissing her cxnt, inside, outside, I'm licking and kissing Vicky's sweet moist pussy, and Vicky, her nipples are rock hard and all erect on her little breasts. I want to reach up and grab her nipples, BUT I CAN'T. Vicky is turning me completely into her whore now. I am Vicky's slave, her fuckin whore and my only thought, my only mission, my only objective right now is to make my hot, sexy Mistress jump out of her skin. I'm making hot, passionate love to Vicky's pussy. I'm licking it, I'm kissing it, I'm plowing my tongue into  Vicky's cxnt over and over again.  I can feel Vicky start to vibrate, and shake. She's making these sexy little noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and sweat is glistening all over Vicky's body. Vicky's temperature is rising and her nipples are rock hard and ready to burst. Vicky starts OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEEEE,” dry squirting. Her tight sexy ass is bouncing on my face and my tongue is plunging in and out and in and out, and Vicky, the VOLCANO, IT STARTS “OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE,” exploding over and over again.

The nipple clamps come off. I cry out, “OH THANK GOD.” Vicky says, “YOU SUCK GOOD PUSSY SLAVE.” Vicky puts her clothes back on, and I cry out, “PLEASE LET ME GO,” BUT Vicky doesn't answer me. I see her walk to the door, and I'm still in bondage, attached to the table, and I hear the door slam. I cry out, “PLEASE COME BACK, PLEASE LET ME GO,” BUT Vicky is gone. A long time goes by. I don't know how long. I keep trying to look at my watch over and over again, but I can't see it. I have to urinate. I start crying out, “PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME, I HAVE TO PEE. PLEASE I HAVE TO PEE.” I'm holding it in. Every once in a while I cry out, “SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, I HAVE TO PEE,” but my cry's fall on deaf ears. I'm just lying there, and I'm thinking this is torture, I”m being tortured. I'm trying to hold my pee in, and soon it hurts, and I know I can't hold it in much longer. Tears start to roll down my cheeks and I start crying out, “PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME.” I start crying even harder as I feel my warm yellow urine start leaking out of my cxnt. My pee is making a flood under me, and my ass and by back is lying in a pool of my hot piss, and it's starting to burn. Tears are streaming down my cheeks, I can't fuckin believe that I'm captured, that I'm being forced to lick women into orgasms, that I am getting beat up and humiliated. I can't fuckin believe that I had all of my dignity drained out of me in front of all of those people, and now I'm lying here in a pool of my own hot piss. I start crying even harder and screaming, “LET ME GO. SOMEONE LET ME GO,” BUT no one is coming, no one is helping me. I cry myself to sleep in a puddle of my own urine.   

Part 6
I hear a loud noise and it wakes me up. Mistress Tiffany walks over to me and she's angry. “LOOK AT THE MESS YOU MADE BITCH. YOU URINATED ALL OVER THE BED, ALL OVER YOURSELF.” She frees me, and I have to rub my arms and I message my legs. Tiffany laughs and screams, “now get down on all fours doggy.” I don't question, I don't hesitate, and I lower myself down onto my hands and knees. Tiffany screams, 'I would pat your head doggy, but your hair is all full of your urine and who knows that else is in your hair, and all over you. You look and smell like a dirty toilet bitch. You are disgusting and you need to be washed.” I look up at her with this shocked look on my face.  She screams, “Crawl into the corner doggy,” as she points to one corner of the cage. Then she takes out a hose and she starts spraying me with the hard flow of water. She's spraying me all over until she stops and she bends down and she picks up a bottle and she shows me the label. “Look at it dog. This is a premium dog bath. It will make you clean and it protects against fleas and ticks.” The bitch is laughing.

She puts on a pair of rubber gloves and she starts lathering the liquid up all over my hair and my body. She's rubbing my tits over and over again with this soapy liquid and I can't believe it, my nipples start to get hard and erect. Then I realize just how much this big, sexy, tough, beautiful blonde goddess is turning me on. She is in total control of me and although I have been crying and wishing for my freedom, my pussy is tingling, and as I check out Mistress Tiffany's hot toned, almost muscular body, my pussy is vibrating. Tiffany starts cleaning my pussy. She's rubbing that soap all back and forth on my pussy, her finger sliding in and she's rubbing that wet, soapy suds inside my pussy and I moan, “OOOHHH.” Tiffany starts laughing as she screams, 'YOU LOVE WHEN I MESSAGE YOUR PUSSY DOGGY, DON'T YOU.” I'm embarrassed, but I am turned on and I feebly cry out, “yes Mistress.” Tiffany plunges her finger into my cxnt screaming, “What was that dog, I can't fuckin hear you.” I feel my nipples get harder and bigger and more erect, and my pussy is aching, on fire, and I scream, 'YES, I LOVE IT MISTRESS. I LOVE IT.” Tiffany says, “I am going to take you out to another show today, and you better be a good doggy or you're really going to be sorry when we get back.”

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 01:45:16 AM »

Irene (catfighter)

5ft 4 inches(163cms) tall 60 kgs(132 pounds), brown complexioned, firm 38dd boobs

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=36658

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2015, 03:43:17 PM »

Part 7

We arrive at an S&M club, and she opens the rear door of the car and she screams, “HEEL DOGGY.” I get onto my hands and knees and I crawl right behind her, and Tiffany laughs and says, “When someone approaches me, you are to bark until I say to stop, you got it.” I cry out, “YES MISTRESS.” We're inside the club and there are several other people there, and I am on my hands and knees right next to my Mistress when I see a very beautiful, large breasted dark complected, dark haired woman walking toward us, and she has a pleasantly plump, very attractive blonde women crawling along like a dog right behind her. As they get closer I start to 'WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” bark like a fuckin dog. I feel so stupid doing this, but the chubby blonde crawls out in front of the hot brunette and she starts 'WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” barking like a dog too. Tiffany laughs and she says, “This is Mistress Irene and her dog Sage.” Sage starts barking again, “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” and then she crawls right behind me and she starts sniffing my ass. Mistress Tiffany says, “YOU ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB OF TRAING YOUR DOGGY MISTRESS IRENE. April, YOU ARE TO SNIFF THE OTHER DOGGY'S ASS,  AND GIVE EACH OTHER A KISS.” This is so fuckin humiliating. I start sniffing at this bitch's ass, and she's moving around sniffing at mine. We're really like two dogs sniffing each other's asses. Then we turn to face each other and Sage sticks her tongue into my mouth and we start kissing. Tiffany and Irene starts rubbing our hair like petting a dog. Tiffany screams, “HEEL DOGGY,” and I start crawling behind her.

Tiffany says, “There is a fight club which loves when two women fight. I may consider giving you your freedom if you beat Sage up. Both Irene and Sage are such cocky bitches. Do you want to fight her. Do you want to make a fuckin fool out of her and drain all of her dignity out of her in front of a large crowd, and in front of her cocky Mistress Irene.” Apparently Irene has just asked Sage the same thing because here comes Irene, with Sage crawling right behind her. Sage starts barking “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF.” I didn't get a chance to answer Tiffany, and now I had to “WOOF, WOOF, WOOF,” too. Irene is a cocky bitch. She says to Tiffany, “Are you sure you want that weak, skinny bitch to fight my big, strong tough bitch. My bitch will kick your bitch's ass and your bitch will most certainly have all of her dignity drained out of her. Before Tiffany has a chance to answer, Sage shoves me over onto my back and she leans over me so that she's looking right in my face and she starts laughing as she screams, “I am really going to enjoy forcing you to lick me into orgasm after orgasm you weak, skinny bitch, and I will enjoy it even better as I drain all of your dignity out of you whore.” I'm trying to buck and kick and knock Sage off of me, but she's bigger and stronger than I am, and she's on top and I can't get her off of me.” Tiffany grabs Sage's hair and she pulls her right off of me screaming. “You better save your energy for the fight you fat cow.” Irene screams “keep you hands off of my dog bitch. Alright they will fight tonight and if Sage beats April up, then you will be my slave for a week, and if April beats Sage up, which is very unlikely, I will be your slave for a week. Tiffany says, “You're on bitch.” Sage sits up and cups her big tits in her hands and laughing she says “take a good look at these tits bitch, because tonight you're going to be licking and kissing these tits.” and she rolls her tongue at me. 

Tiffany storms out of the club and I have to crawl as fast as I can to keep up. She lets me into the back seat and she gets in the car and she turns around and in a stern voice she says, “I hope you can beat that cow up April, because I have no intention of being that whore's slave.” I'm feeling my pussy twitching, thinking of Sage's big, sexy tits, and thinking that she looks pretty tough. I say, “I will try my hardest Mistress.” Tiffany says, 'That's not good enough. By the time we get to the club tonight, you better be quite confident that you can knock the shit out of that cow.” 

We arrive back at the gym and I crawl back into the building behind Tiffany. Tiffany walks over to Mistress Vicky, and they start talking and I can't hear what they are saying. Vicky screams, “heel doggy.” I crawl toward Vicky and she starts walking down a hallway until we reach a door. We go into the room and this is another dungeon, and there is all kinds of bondage equipment. She makes me crawl over to this big, guillotine and she drapes me over the middle and lowers the wooden gate that holds me in place, and I am trapped, and I'm not going anywhere. Vicky is behind  me, talking to me. She says, “I heard about Mistress Tiffany's bet, and if I were you, I would figure out a way to beat that other bitch up. I'm naked and I can feel Vicky touching my anus, and then suddenly I feel a big, thick hard erect cock sliding into my ass hole. I let out a bloodcurdling scream as that big cock plunges deep into my ass hole. Vicky puts her hands on my shoulders and she starts fucking me. I can feel Vicky bumping into my ass as she plows that big hard cock into me over and over again. Tears start rolling down my cheeks from the pain and the humiliation of being abused at everyone's will. Vicky is plowing that big, thick cock into me and she screams, “You don't like this April. You don't like getting fucked up the ass with a big, hard cock. You don't like having your ass hole plowed with a dildo. Well this is nothing compared to what's going to happen to you if that fat girl beats you up tonight. You have never even dreamed about what will happen to you if you lose April, not even in your very worst nightmares. Vicky pulls the cock out of my ass hole and she walks around in front of me. I'm bent over and Vicky grabs my hair and she pulls my head up. Then she moves closer to me screaming, “Open your mouth whore, suck this cock clean.” She lowers my head and I open my mouth and that big, erect rubber cock goes right into my mouth. I'm giving the dildo a blow job. I'm sucking that dildo as if it is a man's cock. Vicky says, “This is nothing compared to what's going to happen to you tonight if that cow beats you up. The women will use dildos and vibrators on you. They'll fuck you over and over again until you can't cum any more and they won't stop. You're going to be forced to lick every women there into orgasm, and then you will have to suck every cock in the place. The men will fuck you from behind, fuck you from the front and women will masturbate them until they cum all over you, and Tiffany will make you sorrier than you can even imagine when she gets you back here.” Vicky grabs my hair and pulls me up, so that big, hard erect rubber cock slides right out of my mouth.

Part 8
Vicky helps me get ready. She says, “tonight you are not going to be a dog, we're going to dress you up because the people at the fight club are expecting two hot, sexy women to be fighting. I put on a sexy black micro mini dress, high heels, and I do my hair and makeup. Then Mistress Vicky calls Tiffany on the intercom and we walk out to the car in the parking lot. I'm really nervous, I have a lot riding on this fight, and Mistress Tiffany will really not be happy being anyone's slave.

We arrive at the fight club and we walk into the area where the fight will take place. Much like the other area, a concrete square. I'm standing there with Mistress Vicky and Mistress Tiffany and the place is starting to get crowded. People are starting to sit in the theater chairs in the viewing area, and I see Mistress Irene, Sage and a very attractive blonde walking over to us. Irene says to Tiffany, “Sage is not feeling very good tonight, so Bobbi is going to take her place. You and your slave should be very happy, Bobbi is much closer to April's size.” Tiffany is irate and she screams, “Your bitch is going to fight April or you're going to be my slave through default, do you here me. That was what we agreed on, and that is what's gong to happen.”

Sage who is dressed in a sexy low cut, white button dress blouse and a black micro mini skirt says, “It's OK Irene, look at my body and look at this slut, I'm a going to knock the shit out of her, and I have been fantasizing this whore worshiping my big tits, and my pussy has been soaking wet ever since I met the bitch this afternoon.” Irene seems a little reluctant, but Tiffany says, “Alright, it's settled then. Tell the announcer that the women are ready. The announcer says, 'FIGHT TIME, FIGHT TIME, FIGHT TIME, EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS.”

The people are taking their seats, there are about 30 people, probably 20 men and 10 women. I am really nervous and then the spotlights come on and it isn't long before everyone is seated and the announcer screams, “First, from Mistress Tiffany's dungeon, dressed in a black mini dress, at 5'5”, and weighing 120 lbs is Slave April. The crowd is cheering me. Then he screams, 'And from Mistress Irene's dungeon, dressed in a white blouse, and black mini skirt, at 5'2”, and weighing 150 lbs is Slave Sage. Sage cups her big tits with both of her hands and the crowd is going crazy. The announcer screams, “Alright, fight.” Sage screams, “I'm going to beat the shit out of you and make you my slave bitch.” She comes after me, and she grabs my hair with her right hand and at the same time we start pounding punch after punch, over hand punches, both of us with our left fists. Sage's punches hit the side of my head ”bang, bang,” but I'm pounding hard punches “bang, bang, bang,” into the side of Sage's head. Sage lets go of my hair and she pulls herself away from me, and then she holds her fists up screaming, “ alright, you want a punch fight. Put up your fists and fight me slut. I'm going to punch your face in and humiliate you.” I raise my fists up too, and the two of us just stand there, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each one of us wants to knock the shit out of the other one and send her home totally humiliated,  and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.

Sage pulls her right fist back and to the side and she comes swinging around, and she sends her fist plowing roundhouse right at my head, BUT Sages punch misses me by a foot. Sage steps forward and she sends her left fist plowing roundhouse at my head again, and again Sage's fist goes right past my head. Then she sends her right fist plowing roundhouse at my head again, and I step back and out of the way, and once again Sage's fist goes plowing right past my head. Sages face is red both from the frustration of missing all of those punches and from her being overweight and out of shape, and just then I send my own right fist plowing, “bang,” right into Sage's nose, making her nose bleed. Sage's face becomes even redder and she lunges at me and this time time I'm not ready for her. She grabs my sexy black dress with both of her hands and she shoves me back full force. You can hear the material of my dress tear and my dress rips right off of my body in Sage's hands as I go stumbling backwards on my high heels like a floppy doll, until I lose my balance and I fall right over onto my ass. I'm just sitting there on the cement floor in my sexy black bra and my little black lace panties, and the crowd is screaming. Sage is cocky now and she stands over me with her hands on her hips and she's laughing as she screams, “GET UP YOU WEAK BITCH. GET UP SO THAT I CAN BEAT YOU UP AND HUMILIATE YOU.”

Slowly I get to my feet and the two of use raise our fists up like men again. I circle the bitch until I go after Sage, and I send my right fist at her face, BUT as Sage raises her left hand to block my punch, I send my left fist plowing, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Sage's flabby gut. “OOOFFF,” I punch the fuckin air right out of her, and Sage's eyes almost bulge out of her head as she grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air, as she backs away from me. I hold my fists up like a man again, and I'm ready to fist fight this bitch. I scream, “Come on cow, not such a big mouth now, come on and fight me.” She raises her fists up too and the two of us hold our fists raised up like two men and we start circling each other. Sage moves in closer and she sends her right fist at my face, but as I raise up to block Sage's punch, Sage sends her left fist plowing into my nose, and blood starts rolling from my nose as my head snaps back from the full force of Sage's hard punch. Sage comes right after me and she pulls her right fist all the way back to punch my face in, but I step forward and I send my right fist plowing full force, “boom,” right into Sage's flabby gut again. “OOOFFF,” I knock the air our of her, and Sage grabs her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air.

I grab Sage by her fuckin hair with my right and and Sage reaches up grabbing for my hand, trying to pull it out of her hair, but as she does, I start “boom, boom, boom, boom,” pounding my left fist in Sage's soft belly. I feel elated as my fist pounds her flabby gut. My fist keep son sinking in deeper and deeper into the rounded bowl of her flabby belly, and Sage is “OOOFFF, OOOFFF, OOOOFFFF,” gasping for air. I keep smashing my fist into her belly again and again until Sage's knees just buckle under her, and Sage falls to her knees, and then she bends over holding her aching stomach. I walk around right behind the cow and I grab her white blouse and I start pulling at it, until I rip if right off of her body, and buttons go flying in every direction. Then I un-hook her bra, and Sage's big bra falls right off of her. Then I grab her hair and I wrench her head up, and the crowd is screaming at the sight of Sage's big, sexy tits, and Sage screams, “AAAHHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as I drag the bitch up to her feet by her fuckin hair. I'm behind Sage and Sage just comes swinging around and she sends a wild roundhouse punch right at my face, but I manage to duck and Sage's punch goes right over my head, and Sage has this shocked look on her face as she stumbles sideways quite off balance. Sage regains her balance and she spins around to face me again, but as she does, I step forward and I send my right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Sage's chin. Sage is seeing stars, and you can hear Sage's teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head snaps back, and Sage goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she falls right over onto her ass on the cement. The crowd is cheering.

I put my hands on my hips and I start taunting Sage, just like she had taunted me only moments earlier. “ Get up bitch. I thought you're so fuckin tough. Get up and fight me so that I can really beat the shit out of you.” Sage starts to get to her feet, but she falls back down onto her ass again. I grab Sage's hair and I start wrenching hard. Sage screams, “AAHH LET GO.” and she reaches for my hand, trying to pull it out of her hair as I drag her standing straight up on her rubbery legs. I laugh and I scream, “I've been waiting all day for this Sage. Now I'm going to use those big, sexy cow tits of yours as punching bags. The crowd is going crazy. Sage cry's out, “NO, PLEASE STOP,” BUT I'm starting to get off on beating up this sexy blonde haired bitch, and I'm not going to stop.” I raise my fists up like a man and I start pummeling Sage's huge, sexy breasts, right fist, “boom,” left breast, left fist, “boom,” right breast, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth, and Sage's big sexy tits are bouncing and shaking like jello, and slapping together. The crowd is screaming and applauding as I punch Sage's big tits, until Sage's big sexy tits are all swollen and black and blue. 

I see Mistress Vicky holding up a big, strap on dildo, and I walk over and I take it from her. I strap that big cock on, and now I really wanna give everyone a good show. I scream, “Now lower your panties bitch, and get ready to get fucked up your ass.” Sage has tears welling in her eyes and she cry's out, “NO, PLEASE ENOUGH.” I ball up my right fist and I send it plowing “bang,” right into Sage's nose. Blood starts rolling from her nose. Tears start overflowing from Sage's eyes and desperately she starts crying out, “PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME LOWER MY PANTIES.” Sage obediently lowers her panties and she kicks them off.  I walk up right behind Sage and I guide that big, hard, erect rubber cock right up to her anus. Then I shove it in. Sage let's out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH,” as she feels that big, rubber cock plow right up into her ass hole. Sage starts losing color, and she starts to go limp, and as she leans over she starts throwing up all over the place. She would fall right over if I wasn't holding her up by her hair. She's throwing up and crying out, “PLEASE MISTRESS, I DON'T FEEL GOOD.”

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 04:22:50 PM »

Irene (catfighter)

5ft 4 inches(163cms) tall 60 kgs(132 pounds), brown complexioned, firm 38dd boobs

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=36658