News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

40 year old store manager Becky vs 30 year old worker Rachel 123

• 4 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Rachel 123

worker

5'7", 140 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: 40 year old store manager Becky vs 30 year old worker Rachel 123
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 07:58:11 PM »

Rachel

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 07:59:39 PM »

Becky

Store manager

5'3", 140 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 08:00:56 PM »

Becky

40 years old

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 08:01:59 PM »

This is Rachel and I want to tell you a story about a fight that has been a long time coming. It just so happens that every fuckin time I have a problem with anyone, it seems that always with Becky. Becky is my boss, and she thinks that she is such hot shit. The cocky, nasty bitch has been pissing me off since I started working here. She treats everyone like they are slaves, and she is some kind of Mistress. For several months I have been submitting to this nasty, big mouth bitch as she made me do this, and made me do that. She's a vicious old bitch and she loves to degrade people in front of others. She practically makes it a show when she starts asking, “What are you stupid,” or “Can't you even follow simple instructions,” and even more degrading statements. She called this woman working here a stupid, flat chested moron, and threatened to fire her for making a mistake. She told another woman that she should take her over her knee and spank some sense into her. Not long ago the old bitch told me to clean the bathrooms. She looked shocked when I said, “You clean the bathrooms.” The bitch really didn't like that I talked back to her in front of all of the other worker's. She try's to assert her authority over me, but she loses her temper and she slaps me “bam,” hard, right across my face, swinging my head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Now I'v had enough of this little bitch, and as my head comes swinging back around, I ball up my own left fist hard and tight and I send it plowing “bang,” roundhouse, right into her chin. You can hear her teeth knock together and chatter in her head. I don't know why, you would think men would get really excited when faced with the opportunity to watch two women knock the shit out of each other, and watch one of the women be totally humiliated, but I was wrong. The men pulled us apart, and I lost my job for this stupid old cow.

Then there was another time that the men broke it up just as we started swinging at each other. There were several other close calls, but we have never stood facing each other with our fists raised like men ready to knock the shit out of each other. I punch her nose “bang,” with my left fist, and she punches my right eye, “bam,” with her left fist and we were just throwing punches when that fight got broke up.

Part 2
This time there will be no interference. Anything goes, no holds barred, knock the shit out of each other until one of us renders the other helpless and humiliates her to the point that she has all of her dignity drained out of her in front of a large crowd.

So I'm working as a bar maid at this local pub, and this very handsome, very nice older gentleman has been flirting with me for a couple of months. I didn't really care if he's married, what the hell, so we took me to a fancy hotel for the weekend, and I get pampered and we have wild, crazy sex. Then one day his wallet drops on the floor and as he was picking it up off of the floor, I thought I saw a familiar face, and I said, “Is that your wife, let me see her picture.” As soon as I see her picture a warm feeling, excitement, my adrenaline starts pumping. I laugh and I  say, “You are married to this nasty,     

She's slaps me so hard that my head swings to the side, and she leaves a large red hand-print on my cheek. I put my hand to my face, I'm fuckin shocked, I can't believe this little old bitch has hit me. Now everyone in the store is starting to make a large circle around us, and you can hear the excitement in the crowd aand you can hear one guy yelling into the back room, “ight, fight two women.” My shock turns to anger and my face turns beet red, and I lose my temper, and as my face comes swinging back to face her again, I ball up my left fist and I just comes swinging around and I send it “bang,” right into Becky's chin. You can hear her teeth knock together and chatter in her head, and Becky is spun halfway around in a circle from the force of my hard punch, and now it's fuckin Becky who is shocked. , then as Becky is spinning back around to face me again, I ball up my right fist into a tight ball and I send it plowing full force, roundhouse right at the left side of Becky's face, but Becky manages to step back and to the side and my punch misses her face. My punch misses her completely. Then Becky lunges at me, grabbing my sexy dress with both of her hands and she shoves me back. She's pushing me backwards on my high heels until, “boom,” my body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” my head does too. She's holding me pinned up against the wall by my dress, and she screams right in my face, “Apparently your parents never taught you any manners, you're a stupid young woman. I''ll teach you obedience. I'll take you over my knee and give you a good spanking, and I'll teach you respect your elders and to be obedient to,” BUT before she can finish the sentence, I raise my right knee up. My knee misses it's target and it pounds into Becky's pelvis. Becky gasps “OOFF,” as she lets go of my dress and she steps back and away from me bent over in pain. I push myself away from the wall and I raise my fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight. I'll fuckin fight you Becky you stupid instigating bitch, you fuckin big mouth. You think you're so fuckin tough. I'm going to,” BUT NOW IT'S BEFORE I CAN FINISH WHAT I'M SAYING.”

Becky bolts upright and she comes right after me with her right fist. She sends her fist at my face, but I manage to raise my left hand up and block her punch, and with my own right fist I send it plowing hard, “bang,” right into Becky's nose, straight into it, making Becky's nose bleed, and snapping her head back, causing Becky to stumble backwards a couple of steps on her high heels. I don't give Becky a fuckin chance. I go right after her and I make my left fist into a hard tight ball, and I send it plowing “bang,” right into Becky's nose again, and now blood is really rolling from Becky's nose as her head swings back, and Becky stumbles back a couple of more steps. The crowd is screaming as I go right after Becky again. I grab her dress with both of my hands and I shove the bitch back hard, so hard that Becky's dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the acrylic tile floor.  The crowd is cheering.

I'm laughing as I put my hands on her hips, and I'm standing right over her, looking down at her screaming, “ Get up bitch. I thought you were so fuckin tough, and look at you sitting on the floor all bloody and beat up. Come on, get up so that I can really humiliate you.”  now the crowd is really cheering.  Becky is  just sitting there in her white bra and little white lace panties with blood rolling from her nose, and now Becky is really shocked. She puts her hand to her face and seeing the blood she screams, “Look at what you did to me you stupid young slut, I'm bleeding.” I'm growing impatient and
I reach down and I grab her by her short fuckin hair and I start yanking, wrenching jerking at her hair, and Becky is screaming, 'AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” as I pull her right up onto her legs, BUT just as she gets to her feet, she lunges forward, grabbing my dress with both of her hands, and she shoves me back hard. My dress rips right off of my body in Becky's hands as I stumble backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over. I'm standing there in my bra and panties and the crowd is screaming.

The two of us raise our fists like men ready to fist fight. Becky screams, “You stupid, young bitch, you're going to be very sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me. I'm going to make you my slave. I'll take you over my knee and spank you until you beg me to stop, and then after I beat you up, I'm,” BUT before Becky can finish the sentence, I send my right fist plowing, “bang,” right into Becky's nose again. Blood is really rolling from Becky's nose, but Becky is crazy, and Becky loses her temper again. Her face turns beet red, and Becky puts her hand to her nose and she shows it to me screaming, “Look at this, I think you broke my nose. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you.” Becky lunges at me. Quickly I send my left fist into Becky's nose again. Becky's head swings back and forth, but my punch doesn't stop Becky. Becky plows right into me, tackling me to the floor of the bar. I can hear the crowd screaming, as Becky has taken me off guard and Becky gets on top of me, siting down right on my stomach, and Becky starts pummeling my face. Right fist, “bam, left eye, left fist, “bam,” right eye. “bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and my eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy.

I know I have to get this stupid bitch off of me and I start bucking and kicking and my arms are free. I scream, “Get off of me bitch,” as I reach up and I grab Becky's hair with both of my hands, and I buck and I kick and I manage to pull Becky off of me, Becky screams, “AAHH,” both from the shock and the pain as I get right on top of her, BUT Becky grabs my hair too, and the two of us start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the acrylic tile floor. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is really excited as they're waiting to see which woman is going to take control. Becky gets on top of me and she lets go of my hair with her right hand and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering my nose with her fist, and n ow I have blood rolling out of my nose. Becky pulls my head up, screaming, “you think you're so fuckin tough, I'm going to bash your face in, and then I'll make you lick my pussy into orgasm, right in front of all of these people. I'll teach you a lesson in respect and obedience for what you have done.” She slams my head down hard, “bang,” right against the acrylic floor. She bounces my fuckin head right off of the floor. My hands are free and I start scratching at her face with my right hand, and punching at her face with the other. I have long, sharp red fingernails, and Becky screams “OOOWWW” as she feels me  rake my nails across her cheek. I leave bloody red scratch marks on Becky's cheek and Becky smashes her left fist, “bang,” right into my nose again, and now blood is gushing from my nose. 

Becky laughs as she screams, “You stupid, stupid young whore, you made a big mistake starting trouble with me. I'm going to make you my fuckin slave, humiliate you over and over again, and when I'm finished with you, you won't have one drop of your dignity left in you.” I take my long, sharp shiny red fingernails, both of my hands and I reach up and I'm scratching, tearing, trying to rip open her face. Becky screams “AAHH,” as I scratch her face again, and Becky leaps up off of me. She's sitting on the floor right next to me. I have swollen, puffy eyes and blood gushing out of my nose, as slowly I get up onto my feet, but my legs are a lot more rubbery than I thought they would be as I have to hold my hands out in front of myself to regain my balance. Becky is sittiing on the floor of the bar rubbing her bloody, scratched up face, and now Becky is really infuriated, BUT I can see Becky is breathing harder than I am, and Becky seems to be starting to get tired.

I slowly get up onto my feet, and just as I stand up straight, I swing my left fist up, and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut onto Becky's jaw. You can hear Becky's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as Becky's head swings straight up in the air, and Becky is stood straight up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when It does, Becky is seeing stars, fuckin stars, and her eyes are starting to swim around in her head. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, and then she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, and I start laughing as I see the silly little smile come across Becky's face. Becky is already punched silly, but I have been waiting a long fuckin  time now, letting this stupid old whore order me around like I was her fuckin slave. Threatening to fire me, degrading me and almost everyone that works at the store. Now I really wanna teach this fuckin old lady a lesson. I grab Becky's bra and I pull it forward, and when I let go of Becky's bra, her bra slides right down, hanging over her stomach, and the crowd really starts screaming at the site of Becky's breasts. I raise my fists up like a man screaming, “Now I'm going to use those pathetic little tits of yours as punching bags bitch. The crowd is screaming and screaming, everyone really seems to be getting into it now. I start punching Becky's tits, right fist “boom,” left breast, left fist, “boom,” right breast, “boom, boom, boom, boom,” back and forth and back and forth. I'm using Becky's tits as punching bags. Feebly Becky is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” BUT I'm really getting off on humiliating this stupid bitch, and I'm not going to fuckin stop.” I grab Becky's tits with both of my hands, squeezing her fuckin nipples. Tears start to well up in Becky's eyes and Becky raises up onto her tippy toes crying out, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH LET GO YOU'RE HURTING ME.” I'm digging my long sharp fingernails into Becky's tits, ripping at Becky's nipples and I can feel her warm blood starting to roll down her hardened nipples, down her tits and onto her stomach. I scream, “You nasty bitch, you fuckin big mouth. How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough. You've had this coming for a long time now you old bitch.” Becky's face is beet red and tears start rolling down her cheeks, and Becky  grabs my hands and she manages to pull them off of her tits. Becky's tits are all swollen and bloody and black and blue, and I ripped her left nipple halfway off of her chest. Becky is crying like a baby and she's desperately crying out, “PLEASE I'M SORRY, PLEASE LET ME GO.”

Becky has no fuckin idea of how crazy I am, and how explosive my temper can be, and I can't believe this fuckin big mouth thinks I”m going to fuckin let her go. I ball my right fist up hard and tight, and I'm really pissed off again, and I just comes swinging around and send my fist plowing “bang,” roundhouse right into Becky's left eye. I cut open a big gash on Becky's cheek, right under her left eye, and blood is rolling down her face from the cut on Becky's cheek as she spins completely around in a circle from the full force of my hard punch. Now Becky is punched so fuckin goofy she doesn't even know where she is anymore. I hit her with my left fist. I swing it up and I send it plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut into Becky's jaw. This time you can really hear her teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head snaps straight up in the air, and I have to start laughing when Becky's head comes back down and I see her fuckin eyes are swimming around in her head, and her legs are all wobbly. I shove the fuckin bitch back “bang,” right against the wall. I put my left hand on her chest, right above her tits and I hold her up against the wall, and then with the open palm of my right hand I slap her “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of my hard smack. Then with the back of my hand I slap her face, “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. I starts slapping her face, forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam<” back and forth and back and forth screaming, “Wake up bitch, fuckin wake up, I'm not even finished with you yet. I'm smacking the shit out of this big mouths face, smacking her face until Becky's eyes pop open and Becky cry's out, “I give up. Please you win, please let me go.” I grab her by her short fuckin blonde hair, screaming right in her shocked and startled face, “I beat you up Becky you fuckin big mouth. I slapped you silly, and now I'm going to put you in your place. You want me to stop beating you up, then get down on your hands and knees and get ready to be humiliated.”

Becky is trying to hang on to the last big of dignity she has left, and she's crying like a little girl, crying out, “PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU. I'M SORRY, I'M SO, SO SORRY, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME ANY MORE.” I”m still holding Becky up by her short blonde hair with my right hand and I ball up my left fist hard and tight and I start “boom, boom, boom, boom,” plowing my fist into Becky's stomach. “OOOFFF, OOOFFF, OOOFFF,” I'm plowing the air right out of Becky over and over again until Becky's knees just buckle under her, and Becky falls over onto her hands and knees on the tile floor. The crowd is screaming, and calling for me to really humiliate her. I still have Becky by her fuckin hair and I drag her over to the poor woman that she had called a moron and humiliated, and I scream, “Now Becky, now you're going to apologize and tell each person that you degraded and humiliated what an ass hole you are, and how sorry you are for what you did to them.” I have this fuckin instigating bitch, this trouble-making cxnt on her hands and knees right in front of Laura, and Becky has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and she cries out, “I'm an ass hole Laura. I'm a fuckin ass hole, and I'm sorry for what I did to you.” I pull harder at Becky's hair screaming, “That's not good enough bitch, tell Laura what you did that you are sorry about.” Becky is looking right in Laura's face, crying out, “I'm sorry Laura, I'm so, so sorry. I rip at Becky's hair, spinning her around to face m. I'm still holding her hair with my right hand and I take my fist, my tightly balled up left fist and I plow it “bang,” right into Becky's teeth. Becky's lips split open and blood starts rolling from her lips and filling up in her mouth. I jerk Becky's hair up so that she's looking right in my face and I scream, “You better tell Laura exactly what you are sorry for.” Becky is crying and crying and she crys' out, 'I'm sorry for everything that I did to you, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, please let me go.” I lose my temper all over again and I take my tightly balled up left fist and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” short jackhammer blows to her nose until you can hear the bone of her nose break under my punches, and blood just start gushing out of Becky's nose. Becky is spitting blood, she's sputtering blood and when I let go of Becky's hair, Becky leans forward and she wraps her arms around Laura's legs and she start kissing her legs and crying out, 'I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry for everything that I did to you. Please ask Rachel to let me go.” Then she spins around and  she wraps her arms around my legs and she start kissing my legs crying out, 'I'm sorry Rachel. Please I'll do anything, anything, just please, please stop beating me up.”

I grab her by her short fuckin hair and I pull this pitiful old bitch's mouth away form my legs and I yank her head up so that's she's looking right into my face again, and I scream, “I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you threatened me to bash my face in. I thought you told me that you're going to make me lick your pussy into orgasm, right in front of all of these people. I'll thought were were going to teach me a lesson in respect and obedience. I thought that when you are finished with me, I would never show my face around any of these people again.” Becky cry's out, “OH NO.” I take my balled up left fist and I smash it “bang,” right into her mouth again. Becky starts spitting blood and blood pieces of teeth right out of her mouth, and I'm laughing as I scream, “I already bashed your face in you fuckin big mouth, and now I'm going to teach you respect and obedience for me, and for everyone here. I'm going to sit on your face and make you lick me into orgasm. You moron, when I'm through with you, you're never going to show your face around any of these people again.” Becky is crying hysterically and she cry's out, “OH NO, NO PLEASE NO.” I shove Becky flat out on her back and I stand right over her, and I slowly lower my panties and I kick them off. I scream, “Look up, look up at me you fuckin old whore bitch.” Becky is looking up at me through her tear filled eyes, and I have to start laughing at the look of shock and horror comes across Becky's face, and tears are overflowing out of her eyes and she starts crying out, “NO PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU.”

I grab Becky by her hair with both of my hands and I wrench her head right up off of the tile floor, and then I shove her head back down “bang,” I crack her fuckin skull against the hard tile floor screaming, “beg me to let you lick my pussy whore.” Frantically Becky starts crying out, “PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR PUSSY RACHEL. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE LET ME LICK YOUR FUCKIN cxnt RACHEL, I”M SORRY, I”M SO, SO SORRY.” I hold my pussy just inches over my face screaming, “stick your tongue out you stupid old bitch.” Becky sticks her tongue out and she raises her head up off of the acrylic tile floor, and Becky's head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head. I can feel Becky's tongue touching my cxnt. She gently slides it up and down. I grab Becky's hair and pull her face deeper into my crotch screaming, 'You better make my have volcanic eruptions you stupid bitch, or I'll stand you up, and I'll knock the shit out of you all over again.” Becky starts plunging her tongue into my cxnt. over and over again. She's licking my pussy over and over again, feverishly, like a fuckin dog licking it's master. She licks me and licks me until “OOOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWWEEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEEE,” I'm having one explosive orgasm after another, right on Beckys' face. The crowd is cheering and screaming and going crazy.