News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie

• 56 Replies

Offline bigbadrose

Re: Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2015, 02:11:36 AM »

I feel your shoulder on my body and your hair brushing on my breasts as you lean forward after the knee attack. I realize your belly may be your weak spot and I don't waste time. With my left hand I grab a fullhand of your hair to tug your head up. The ref moves closer in the attempt to warn me to not pull hair but before she can even open her mouth I charge my right fist backwards and drive a tight ball fist on your wide belly, then a second making sure your body is exposed by pulling on your hair along with the punches
"No close fists Rose! This isn't boxing!" The ref yells while the crowd boos my illegal tactics
"You should get a diet bitch" I hiss and grab on your hair with both hands and trying to sling your body against one of the corner of the small ring

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2015, 02:26:37 AM »
The amazon isn't kidding around. With my abs already dented, she goes right back to them with a couple of solid if not huge shots, making sure I REALLY cannot breathe. Those are painful and will surely take a toll but then you start shooting your mouth off about my weight. Taunting really annoys me in a match, especially so early and uncalled for. So my face reddens even more, but now from anger. I think about striking back but my hair is wrapped tightly and I am swung against my will, back first into a corner. I let out a "HUHHH!" and grab the top ropes on either side of the corner to steady myself. Already I feel a hint of perspiration, the lack of air making me very uncomfortable. I push the hair out of my face and lean in the corner, glad for the support.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 02:51:33 AM »

I noticed that my taunting words had hit a nerve on you and that probably got you mad enough to waste a second more before striking your first blow of the match. I send your thick body against the corner and the impact against your back makes the ropes shaking some.
The crowd gasps and encourages you to fight back but it looks like now you're trying to recover from the early vicious belly shots.
The ref tries to get face to face with me and she touches her hair "no hair pulling..I'm warning you!"
"Make me stop then.." I simply hiss at her with a cold look in my eyes to intimidate her
I look around and point at you "look at your heroine...she must be good for a sandwich!" I laugh and mock you again before I rush forward into you, the ring shaking under my run as I dive forward and trying to bodysplash into you, wanting to crush your body between me and the buckles

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 03:17:28 AM »
You are starting to believe your own BS about how good you are and it's going to cost you. In fact, it's going to cost you right now! The boards rumble as you take long strides toward me but you are not terribly quick. I see you lunge, looking to flatten my big curves but all I need to do is lean back, thrust my right knee up and let you impale your self. Your expression changes to horror mid-flight and I simply smile coyly. I can only hope my knee makes the same kind of impression (literally) that yours did!

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2015, 09:02:30 AM »

When I see your knee up pointing to my flying body is definitely too late! My eyes wide open in horror as I realize what's happening and that I'm not able to do anything to stop it. Your knee brutally hits my stomach
"UHUOOOHH" I loudly groan, my hair flailing forward while my body is bent on the midsection. I fall on my feet first then my ass crumbles down and I finally lay on my side with both arms holding on my stomach as I'm out of breathe. My right barefoot kicking the mat as my face shows the big pain that I'm feeling right now..and the crowd goes wild seeing how the hometown lady took her rival down with a single blow!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2015, 01:10:14 AM »
The amazon may be about to learn her confidence was misplaced.

With you on your left side sucking wind, I grab your hair in both hands and pull you up to your knees in front of me - right where you belong! I stuff your head between my thighs and apply a standing head scissor, then do some calf raises (showing off my monstrous calves) to stiffen and straighten my legs against the sides of your head and neck. Up and down, up and down we go, until after five cycles, I drop to my knees, introducing your forehead and face to the canvas but it is not a polite introduction. A solid "thump" sounds as my knees and your head make contact, and I figure between the knee to the belly and that last sequence, you should be pretty shaken up.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2015, 01:39:07 AM »

I feel your hands on my hair forcing me on my knees with your thick thighs and bikini bottom right in front of me.
"Hairrr..ref...she's pulling my hairrrr" I protest but the hairpulling is only to have me in the position and the ref doesn't even warn you. Especially after what I did to you only few moments ago.
The next thing I know is that your huge thighs are wrapping my head and neck and my face shows all the pain I'm feeling.
"AAAAAAHH LET GO..YOU BITCH!!!" I scream out as my hands slapping on your thighs and the back of your knees but without success.
You start to do some calf raises for the joy of your fans that follow the action counting each calf raises.
I try to shove on your thighs but there's no way I can escape. I can't do anything to avoid the rough meeting with the mat as my face slams hardly there

"OOUUUHUU" and I end laying on my chest with my face laying on my right cheek, visibly stunned by the impact

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2015, 01:47:47 AM »
Now it's time to use that long body against itself. I crawl around to your left side, toss my right leg over you and sit on your lower back. Reaching forward, I grab both of your arms and pull them up over my thighs, the fans at ringside knowing exactly where I am headed. Cupping my hands under your chin, I start to lean back, strrrrretching your neck and arching your back in a camel clutch! My arms press against the outside of my girls, pushing them together and creating some (very) deep cleavage! Not yet applying full pressure, I lock in the hold, not expecting you to submit, but expecting that back to start numbing pretty rapidly. 30 seconds pass . . . 45 . . . a minute, still not applying full pressure but content to wear you down systematically. Just for fun I bark, "Ask her ref!"

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2015, 02:18:19 AM »
The impact against the mat stunned me and I lay there, I lift my head some to try to shake it but in the same moment you plump your ass against my lower back so your weight now is on me
"Unggh" I groan but my movement are still kind of slow and I can't fight back like I wish when you lock my arms back and grab on my chin to pull my head back applying pressure to my back which is forced in a camel clutch.
"UUUHH NO SHITTTT" I protest and squirm with my body from under you but with not success as your weight firmly hold me in place.
"FUCKIN BITCH" I hiss as you talk with the ref
"What you say Rose? Talk to me" she says
"Never!!!!" I yell feeling the pain increasing over my back but refusing to submit.
"YOU FATTIE! GET OFF ME!!!" I scream causing you to apply more pressure in the hold "AAAAHHH" I twitch my body left and then right, knowing that it won't help me to get my body free but in the process I am able to pull my right arm free and quickly and blindly drive it back, hoping to hit your side or even better your gigantic tit

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2015, 05:55:14 AM »
I work on that back and neck for a good while as you do your best to shake free and finally your right arm pops loose. You start tossing that elbow back wildly but your arm mostly just bounces off my big and well planted right leg. However, the clutch is no longer very effective, so I heave back one last time, REALLY arching your back and neck. I hold you there for a few seconds, your face nearly parallel with the ceiling, staring into the bright lights. I then snap my arms open and let your face splat to the canvas . . . and another thud. I plant my palms high in your back and push up, thinking about getting off, but then I remember the cracks about my weight so I just drop, landing my butt in your lumbar, looking to crush the air out of you and wear you down some more.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2015, 07:56:20 AM »

My plan to get free not working, or better it only partially works as my arm is free but not able to hurt on your side like I wish. I stay trapped in your camel clutch and my back is really hurting bad now as you force it in a really not nice angle
"AAAAGHGGGGGH GET...OFFFF" I scream out in pain but still refusing to submit to you with this hold.
finally you release the hold and my face snaps forward and down against the mat as I've no chance to push my hands forward to protect my face
"UHUU" I cry out and look in front of me, as I feel your hands on my back I start to push myself forward and lunge my right hand with the intention to grab the bottom rope when my face expression turns in horror again. Your full weight lands on my lower back and you're really working my back bad now. Your fans are enjoying it very much. I shake my head and grit teeth as I drive my right hand forward and grab the bottom rope yelling as louder I can
"ROPE ROPE...SOMEONE GET THIS BITCH OFF OF ME!!!" I crazily scream

Offline BBWBarbieDoll88

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2015, 04:02:13 AM »
I'll be more than happy to pin, I mean, take on the winner.  :-)

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2015, 09:08:53 PM »
I'll be more than happy to pin, I mean, take on the winner.  :-)
That's going to be me and oh, puhlllease!!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2015, 09:22:16 PM »
My Amazonian opponent reaches out with that long arm and manages to snag the bottom rope. I have to break and I do, sort of. I rise, the ref stops counting and I drop again, crushing my butt into your lumbar. My hefty girls bounce heavily as I land and I bounce lightly on your back to tease you and make them bounce some more. Finally I stand, seeing you flat on your belly, arm still holding on to the rope albeit weakly. So I reach down and snag your ankles and jerk you free of the ropes and to the center of the ring. tossing your right leg down, I focus on your left. Placing my right foot in the back of your knee, I lift your leg and bang the knee into the canvas. I lift and repeat, lift and repeat, now quite happy to break you down, starting to consider a big finisher.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2015, 11:00:21 PM »

I tightly squeeze on the rope, wanting to take advantage and have some seconds more to recover breathe and health. But you've different plans and drag me toward the middle of the ring. I lose the grip and now I'm in the mid of the ring.
"Heyy no! Cheater! I had the ropes!!!!" I scream but that doesn't help a lot, my right leg is trapped down under your 217 lbs and you work on my left slamming it down once, then again causing more cheers and yells of your fans. I need a plan and I need it now! I drive my right hand back and use my nails to scratch on your foot and calf. Of course, I'm not thinking that I can hurt you with but only to distract you and grab your ankle and tug it hard. That doesn't make you fall but you lose some balance and the grip on my legs. I crawl backward again to recover breathe, but you're again on me and that's the time I lift my right barefoot up and hit between your legs with my right heel!