News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie

• 56 Replies

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
Re: Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 02:49:16 AM »
very interesting matchup!
Joanie will eat her rival in the end, Rose isnt still at her level!
I guess that it should be the time for me to get back in the action here and kick that fat old ass of Joanie and teach her a thing or two!  ;)

...and it may happen very soon!

Offline Mr.Beefcakes

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 03:17:31 AM »
Even before reading any of the match I thought Joanie would crush her if she knows how to use her weight. Now looking at the match it's clear Joanie has already got the tall amazon worn down. Could have finished her with the camel clutch easily but chose to punish her back even more with those butt drops turning this into a brutal mismatch.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 03:49:57 AM »
I guess that it should be the time for me to get back in the action here and kick that fat old ass of Joanie and teach her a thing or two!  ;)

Another wannabe challenger? SHEESH!!

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 03:51:41 AM »

Another wannabe challenger? SHEESH!!

Wannabe challenger?
You're so going to regret this!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 03:58:58 AM »
The tall brunette still has some fight left in her! After working that knee into the canvas a couple times she manages to fight back, getting free and sending a heel between my legs? REALLY? I let out a yelp and step back slowly and awkwardly, finally getting to the ropes, leaning against them, using them for support. I breathe deeply, trying to gather myself, watching my opponent struggle to get to her feet. As I rest, my anger increases. You're beaten and we both know it and that low blow was uncalled for. I glare at you as you rise, wanting now to punish you even more before finishing you.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2015, 04:17:30 AM »

I stay down as I can feel pain almost everywhere in my body, but mostly on my leg and back now as you worked them with some nasty attacks. I look at you as I finally get on my feet, I notice the anger in your eyes and as you are in the ropes I think on what I can I do next. I rush forward with my energies left, ignoring the ref who's warning me about low blows, and I lean forward trying to drive myself shoulder first against your belly wanting to send you between the ropes and eventually outside the ring for some action there in the concrete

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2015, 09:01:48 PM »
Apparently I have not done a good enough of breaking Rose down because here she comes again! But if she wasn't very quick at the start of the match, she is just plain slow now. She lumbers toward me, looking to do some damage. I toss my arms across the top rope on either side of me, brace myself and use a tactic I used earlier - I point my right knee. I don't care if it contacts her head, shoulder, chest - as long as it makes contact, which at this point should pretty much disable her and ripen her for a BIG finish!

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2015, 11:18:08 PM »

The rhythm of my pace is slow and my barefeet heavily stomp the mat under me. I am confident I can send you outside the ring from between the middle and bottom ropes so to continue the action in a even rougher way on the concrete next to your fans, doesn't really matter about the risk! But you're way fresher than me at this point and that low blow only got things worse. I am face down, rushing forward like a raging bull and I never see your knee lifting up toward my face. You hit right between my eyes, they roll as I stumble one step backwards, then a second even more awkward before I crumble on on ass first and end eagle spread in the middle of the ring

Offline Mr.Beefcakes

« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2015, 11:19:24 PM »
I was thinking Joanie was going to lift both her legs up and body scissor Rose. The amazon would have been crushed beyond belief. I think Joanie is just being soft on her.

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 11:29:20 PM »
hmmmm i think she's faking being all spread eagle, maybe a few bodyslams just to be sure ;)

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2015, 03:55:31 AM »
My opponent t goes down like she has been shot but she has proven to be strong and durable so if I am going to finish her, I need to FINISH her. Stepping to Rose's head, I use that very long hair as a handle, first sitting her up and then with great struggle, getting her to her feet. She is so dazed . . . her legs are rubbery and I doubt she knows where she is but finally I get her standing. I dip, slip my right hand between her legs and cup her butt. Picking up 170 "dead" pounds is a load but get her up I do. I hang her on my chest for a moment, turn toward the center of the ring and send her to her back with a BIG BODY SLAM! BOOOOOM!!

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 08:18:47 AM »
i clap my hands for joanie.
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 08:30:43 AM »

I start to blink my eyes and stir some when I feel your hands solidly grab my hair and lift me up on my ass first and then on my feet
"UHU NO..WAIT.." I protest knowing that in this moment I won't be able to counterattack any of your moves. My hands trying to shove on you but with my energies almost left I can only pat your body on your thick thighs and hips. The crowd chants your name now as you prove all your power by scooping me up, my feet pointing up to the ceiling as I groan "OOHH..NO..NO" I shake my head in fear before you slam me down. My body crushes in a impact that echoes in the whole club, the impact makes the ring loudly shakes and I hold the small of my back, my movements so slow
"Stop..stop.." I groan, worried that you can go on with the punishment

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2015, 08:38:56 AM »
no way the punishment must go on! *giggles* tittysmother!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2015, 03:03:15 AM »
Like her switch has been flipped, Rose seems to be done - no more fight left in her. Buuuuuuut . . . I am not done. There are some in attendance who would have liked to see me lose to the amazon. And the amazon sure was confident early on. I think there are several people in the house and one in the ring that need a message spelled out loudly and clearly.

The slam seems to have broken you but I want you to remember very well what happened tonight. So using a classic move, I go to your feet, grab them and tuck your ankles under my arms. Pressing my big, strong (and still fresh) legs into action, I begin to spin the European girl counter clock wise. Yup - giant swing. We get around the first time, her shoulders and hair dragging along the canvas but we're picking up speed. The second time around is smoother and faster. The third revolution sees us still gaining momentum with Rose's hair and body lifting to almost horizontal. My feet pad on the mat in small, rapid steps as I seek to disorient my opponent.