News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie

• 56 Replies

Offline Party Aminal

• Not just a prick, a prick with money to spend!
Re: Clash of the Titans. BigBadRose vs Big Momma Joanie
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2015, 03:19:14 AM »
Oh shit!  This is going to be awesome.
I've got a shotgun, a rifle, and a four wheel drive...

Party.Aminal on Trillian.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2015, 09:31:46 AM »

The pain in my back is just too much and this time I don't even try to get up or crawl away. I'm laying down rubbing on my back when you grab my ankles and firmly secure them under your strong arms. I look up into your eyes, not really realizing what's going to happen now.
"What..what are you...?" Then you start to move in circle and swinging my body in circles. Now it's the time when I realize your wicked plan. "UUHUO...N...NO..WAIT.." I protest but you're already putting strength in the spin, proving to anyone here who's the boss in the ring. You spin me like I'm a lightweight wrestler. The crowd is roaring in excitement as they want to see more of this. "AAAAHHAAAAGG" I'm totally disoriented now as the whole world is spinning. The ref got carefully away from us giving you all room to complete your plan. I close my eyes now, knowing that what's about to happen will be devastating for me!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2015, 01:35:37 AM »
You might be finished, but . . . the fans deserve a better show. After three spins we are at full speed but we go around a fourth and then a fifth for good measure. I can tell by your face and body language you are not well, but heck - that's what makes this fun! After five full revolutions I open my arms and send the amazon across the ring, sort of like the hammer throw in the Olympics. I am a bit dizzy after exerting that amount of force so after I hear you thud to the boards, I gave to take a few seconds to get my head together.

Finally I turn and locate you in a ball, against the ropes, looking like you have been out drinking all night. I just hope you don't do the Technicolor yawn!

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2015, 01:48:20 AM »

You complete a couple of spins more and I'm totally out of orientation now. My body spins like a wheel at fast speed, cameras are keeping track of the scene as they see a big and tall woman like me treat like a rag doll by the huge and beloved hometown lady. I can't do anything, you finally release and my body flies before hitting partially the corner and partially the ropes before falling down on the mat out of myself. Still conscious but not knowing where I am as the noise of the cheering and roaring are really deafening now

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2015, 02:58:43 AM »
ooooo devastating finisher anyone?  torture rack or upsidedown bearhug my top 2

Offline George Gray

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2015, 01:02:37 AM »
That was awesome!  What a powerhouse!

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2015, 01:36:51 AM »
I quickly assess your condition and it's about what I expected. Figuring you're just about mine at this point, I move to you and grab your long hair in both hands. "Come on sweetie, come on . . . away from the ropes now." I drag you harshly to the center of the ring and sit you up. I watch as your upper body sways like a willow in the wind, your head in a complete funk. Now it's time for some rough stuff . . .

From behind, I twist your hair into a loose "noose" and wrap it around your neck. Giving it a good PULL, I choke you with your own hair! This elicits a huge rise from the crowd, seeing me rough up the worn down amazon. I only choke for a few seconds before letting go of your hair . . . only to apply a sleeper! I lay my "weight" on your head and neck and cinch the hold tightly, figuring you can't hold out long in your condition.

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2015, 09:10:15 AM »
joanie, please, it`s time. finnish her. ;)
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2015, 10:11:32 AM »

The last fly highly dazed and stunned me. everything is still spinning and when I try to orient myself I fall to the side with one hand on my head and groaning. I barely hear your words, they seem so far away but instead you're on me again dragging me in the mid of the ring and force me in a sitting position. I don't react at all, I just move my arms and hands but that doesn't work at all. You pull on my hair and use it to choke me but only to keep me in place. I try to grab your wrist but I've no more energies on me and I cough out in protest. Then you easily change your tactic and apply a perfect sleeper on me. One ofyour big arm on my neck, the other holding my head in place as I feel your big breasts pushing on the back of my head. I can't even shake my head in panic, I try to fly my arms around but only to give some pat on your strong and big arms. From the crowd there are many flashes of cameras wanting to take pics of the scene. After some more seconds I close my eyes and my arms drop as I pass out in your sleeper hold

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2015, 03:59:23 PM »
And fade quickly you do. Your weak protest is brief and in a matter of moments, your motion ceases. I hang on a for a few more seconds to make sure you're not playing me but as soon as the bell sounds I release and lay you down. I get to my feet, raise my arms in celebration and do a victory lap around the ring, waving and blowing kisses. Miss Rabbit was perfectly correct in her early prediction - Rose was not ready for this. Better luck next time amazon!

(Just a little trash at the end - Rose is really very sweet and I thank her for setting up this poll.)

Offline bigbadrose

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2015, 07:43:50 AM »
Thanks Joanie for the match and thank to all who commented and voted.
I lost a battle but I will get back and I will win the war!

Offline trafgot

• God Member
  • trafgot on Trillian
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2015, 12:07:41 AM »
Perfect match, ladies. I am always happy to watch Big Momma Joanie crushing her opponent in pro wrestling!