News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight -- Belinda versus Raine

• 13 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight -- Belinda versus Raine
« on: July 21, 2015, 01:36:16 AM »
This poll is the twenty-fourth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  You can vote at any time and change your vote at any time.  Vote early though because the poll can end early depending on the voting and the progress of the fight.  Each day (usually several times per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Portland.  The participants are:

Raine (5'9 135 pounds 22 y/o) lives in the Seattle area.  She is an aspiring musician and can be seen in clubs around the city.  She is an outdoor enthusiast and lives a very active lifestyle.  When she isn't singing, working out, or just outdoors Raine works for a small technology company.  Raine's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I live my life to the fullest.  I embrace opportunity and I love coming out on top."  Raine lost her first fight to Rebecca.

Belinda (5'8 128 pounds 30 y/o) lives in Phoenix area.  Belinda works as a mid-level executive in a large company.  She is married and stays very busy with her job.  Belinda was the social leader for her sorority in college and is a fan of having a good time.  She is dedicated to being the best at everything she does.  Belinda's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I have a lot of life experiences.  I always find a way to win at whatever I choose to do.  This is no exception.  I'm competitive and can be a little nasty with my competitive nature.  I don't like to lose and I don't like girl drama.   All those things will make me good at Apartment fighting." Belinda won her first fight with Summer and lost her second fight with Suzette.

Both girls arrive at the club's fight location in Portland in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Raine is preparing for the fight in her own room on the opposite side of the main arena.  She changes into her multi-colored patterned bikini which accentuates her light toned skin.  Her reddish blond hair pulled up into a pony tail as she prepares to fight for the second time.  She spends a block of time going through a series of stretches looking relaxed and confident.  The interview crew calls her into the small interview room and she enters smiling.  After watching the clips of Belinda fighting she pauses and gives her remarks to the crew.  "I didn't do well last time I fought.  I just wasn't ready for how things would play out on the floor out there.  Tonight I am mentally and physically prepared.  I'm in great physical shape and nothing she does will surprise me.  Tonight I will show everyone my last fight wasn't a true reflection of my ability." 

Belinda changes into her green bikini with the print top.  Her bikini choice perfectly complimenting her skin tone and her hair.  The bottoms are a pair of very form fitting full booty shorts and the top provides great support to her large and soft breasts.  Her blonde hair hanging down her back curled and immaculate.  Just as fans have come to expect, Belinda is prepared down to the smallest of details for the fight.  Belinda spends several minutes quietly meditating in a chair with her eyes closed as she focuses on the upcoming fight.  After completing her mental preparations she heads to the interview room and watches the video of Raine.  "This girl is in over her head.  I think she really believes she can compete in the Club, but that isn't enough to get the job done.  Just like she wasn't ready for Rebecca she won't be ready for me.  I'm much tougher than Rebecca.  I have a point to prove tonight and poor Raine is going to be the one that pays."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Raine and Belinda.  "This fight is over before it even starts tonight.  Belinda is going to kill poor Raine.  I can see the intensity in her and poor Raine is just not anywhere near tough enough to give her a fight."  The second commentator begins "I don't know that you have ever been fully correct in one of your predictions.  Tonight you might have a chance.  I think you fail to appreciate Raine's desire to show she isn't a pushover.  Sadly, she is matched up with the wrong girl tonight to help her make that case.  Poor Raine will be winless after Belinda finishes with her tonight."  The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides a large open space for the fighters with some couches and chairs along the outer edges of the room.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Belinda smiles for the camera and the crowd.  "Enjoy the show even if it is a short one!" she calls out loud enough for everyone to hear.  Raine just shakes her head slowly and then says loudly and calmly "Fuck You!!"  The officiator sends them both to their sides of the room as they await the start of the fight.  The crowd now begins to get louder as the anticipation level goes up as the start of the fight nears.  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight.

At the command to begin, Belinda moves quickly and purposefully across the floor directly at Raine.  Rather than move towards her Raine waits several seconds allowing Belinda to come to her.  As Belinda gets about 5 feet away Raine puts her hands up and lunges at her opponent. 

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight -- Belinda versus Raine
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 01:57:02 AM »
Raine for the win
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 03:30:50 AM »
I think Raine will win after a long hard fight.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 04:59:07 AM »
My vote goes to Belinda.

GG

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 02:55:49 PM »
Belinda pulling her arm back getting ready to unload a huge slap on Raine starts to swing just as Raine lunges into her. The arm coming around lands harmlessly on Raine's shoulder deflecting the slap. 

At the same time Raine grabs Belinda by the hair with both hands and pulls down and to her right as she twists her body.  Belinda is unprepared thinking she was going to just storm up and slap her opponent and she stumbles a step with the yank before being tripped to the floor. 

Raine flinging Belinda to the floor by her hair lets go of Belinda as she hits the floor suddenly and rolls over.  Belinda tries to scramble back up but Raine pursues her as she goes to the floor landing a quick kick to Belinda's leg.  The foot smacking the flesh of her thigh hard. 

Belinda is able to quickly scramble to her feet but as she comes to about halfway up Raine is right behind her and shoves her hard into the wall which is right in front of Belinda.  Still being partly leaned forward, Belinda runs into the wall head first with a loud THUD sound. 

Raine is all over Belinda now again lunging forward and grabbing Belinda by the hair trying to mash her head to the wall a second time.  Belinda though is ready and slams the point of her elbow back catching run right in her belly.  Raine lets out a loud OOOOOOOOFFFFF and doubles over and clutches her stomach with both hands as she lets go of the hair. 

Belinda raises up and grabs Raine by the hair and shoves her head first into the wall returning the favor as another loud THUD sound fills the room.  Raine bounces off the wall and staggers back several steps as Belinda steps to the side and turns to face her.  Both fighters taking a momentary pause to regroup. 

Both fighters off to a fast start in this one.  Can one of them assert control over the other at this point?  Keep voting to decide.

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 07:57:49 PM »
Pretty even so far...could go eiter way. I voted for Belinda.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 07:59:51 PM by griffin »

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 11:35:28 PM »
*sits down next to Neo and leans over to whisper in his ear*

"I bet you two cinnamon Pop-Tarts that Belinda mops the floor with this Seattle floozy"  :-*

You have your bet...

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 09:21:38 PM »
Raine shakes off the collision with the wall just in time for Belinda to reach out to grab her by the arm.  Belinda tries to twist Raine's wrist and turn the arm, but Raine steps with her effort and avoids getting her arm trapped. 

Raine's turn puts her into position with Belinda standing in close at Raine's side and Belinda gives up the arm attempt and jabs Raine with a short punch to her upper ribcage.  Raine spins a bit swinging her elbow as she turns back to face Belinda and her elbow hammers into Belinda's chest sending her staggering back as she cries out in pain from her large soft breast being mashed by the elbow. 

Raine follows Belinda taking a couple quick steps and lashing out with a hard slap that lands on Belinda's face causing her head to turn as the WHACK echoes through the room.  Belinda screams out in pain and anger "YOU BITCH!!!" and lunges from her slightly bent over position and drives her shoulder into Raine's belly.  Raine lets out a loud OOOOOFFFF sound and reaches down Belinda's body trying to push her away. 

Belinda is already lifting Raine off her feet into a rudimentary front bear hug hold.  Raine groans out as Belinda wraps her arms around her and digs her fists into Raine's spine. 

Belinda tucks her head into Raine's chest as she holds on tight and Raine's hands go straight to Belinda's hair as she starts to tug on her hoping to force her way free. 

Is Belinda going to take control now or will Raine fight free of the hold?  So far Raine is putting up a pretty good fight against the favored Belinda.  Can she pull out the win or will Belinda overwhelm her now?  Your votes decide.

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 12:57:11 AM »
Belinda continues squeezing Raine as she tries to ignore the hands buried in her hair.  Both fighters grunting from the effort.  Raine clearly feeling the effects of the crushing bear hug. 

Raine is able to pull down on Belinda's hair which finally forces her head back.  Belinda lets out a groan as the hair pull hurts her.  With Belinda's face now exposed, Raine takes advantage of the circumstance quickly slapping one hand onto her face as she holds her head back by the hair. 

Raine grunts out through gritted teeth "Let fucking go of me now!!!!" as she claws into Belinda's face.  Belinda lets out a yelp of pain and opens her arms up dropping Raine who lands on her feet. 

Belinda reaches for Raine's hand on her face and grabs the wrist with both hands breaking contact.  Raine still holding Belinda's hair yanks and twists trying to fling her to the floor.  The twist move having the desired effect as Belinda topples sideways. 

The problem for Raine, however, is the grip on her arm causes her to go toppling to the floor as well.  The two fighters end up in a heap on the floor as they both try to take control of the other. 

The fight having gone on now for over 15 minutes with neither fighter really able to assert control over the other.  Both looking a bit worn and frazzled at this point.  The crowd mixed in its support as they chant their support for their fighter hoping to motivate them to seize control and finish the other off for good. 

Will someone take control from here and finish off the other?  Your votes will decide as the fight moves into its final stages.  Get your vote in.

Offline Tisha

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 05:47:32 AM »
Hope Raine can pull it out.

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 06:22:53 AM »
Both Raine and Belinda end up in a tangled mess on the floor.  Legs and arms begin flailing as each tries to find a way to gain control of the battle. 

The view of Belinda's face telling the tale as it shows her frustration, anger and pain with the situation.  The fight so far having been unpredictable and messy as Raine has been hard to outsmart. 

This type of fight clearly not Belinda's favored style as she likes to have a strategy and to execute the strategy.  Instead this fight has been a street fight as Raine has forced the battle in radically different directions throughout the fight. 

Raine's face is lit up with excitement as she senses the frustration her tactics have caused with Belinda.  Raine hisses out "you're fading bitch I can feel it" as they wrestle for control on the floor. 

"Fuck off" pants out Belinda as they struggle.  After several moments Raine is able to pull her leg over the top of Belinda and drag herself atop her blonde adversary.  Leaning down chest to chest in a full body pin, Raine's head pushes up right next to Belinda's. 

Raine whispers something in Belinda's ear and the expression on Belinda's face hardens and she immediately shoves hard trying to toss Raine off of her. 

Will Raine be able to get her first win?  Or will Belinda shove her way free and finish off Raine?  Not much time left to vote and the poll is super close.  Hurry and speak your mind.

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 06:24:29 AM »
Great fight and almost too close to predict. 

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 04:02:07 PM »
Raine pushes down on Belinda's arms and tries to slide her legs up alongside Belinda's body to straddle her.  Belinda bridges up hard trying to toss Raine off of her body as they struggle.  Raine is able to keep her balance and ends up sitting atop Belinda's belly as she leans forward pushing her arms to the mat using her leverage to keep Belinda pinned. 

Belinda pants and gasps as she shoves again hard off the floor trying to dislodge Raine.  The push getting nowhere as Raine and her long legs rides out the effort. 

Raine suddenly raises her ass up and jams it down into Belinda's body getting a loud unnnnffffff sound from Belinda as she drops it into her body.  Belinda now looking worn down as she struggles yet again to push free and Raine is able to ride out the effort. 

Belinda's mouth hanging open as she tries to catch her breath and Raine sliding her ass just a little higher again this time pushing her straddle high enough to sit atop Belinda's chest as Raine slides her knees over the arms of Belinda. 

Belinda lets out a loud gasp and moan oooohhhhhhh nnnnnnngghhhhh as Raine settles in atop her chest.  Raine wiggles her ass and gyrates slightly atop the blonde. 

"Is this the plan you made bitch!!!" Raine snaps out at the older girl.  Belinda doesn't respond at all as she can't fight free of Raine's grip. 

Now getting Belinda's arms trapped flat on the floor Raine shoves one hand into Belinda's face mauling her with a claw hold digging her nails into Belinda's face. 

"Are you enjoying the show you big mouth whore!!" Raine yells at her giving her own line back to her now that she has Belinda in real trouble.  The clawing of her face forces Belinda to break her silence as she screams out in agony from the raking of her flesh.  Aiiiooeeeeooowwwww!!!!!  Belinda's legs writhe across the floor pushing against nothing as they simply thrash around.  The blonde's actions a clear reflection of just where this fight is headed now. 

The crowd fairly quiet as those in attendance rooting for Belinda are now shocked that their favorite appears to be heading for defeat at the hands of Raine.  Raising her ass up off Belinda's chest for a brief moment Raine winks at the camera and then slams her ass down into Belinda again.  Yet again Belinda's mouth hangs open and she moans out unnnnnffffffff as Raine drives the air from her body. 

Belinda tries to push free but her effort is very weak.  Raine grabs her by the chin squeezing her mouth forcing her to look up into Raine's eyes. 

"You're done you old hag" Raine hisses and then pulls her hand off her mouth and grabs her blonde hair and starts ripping at it.  Belinda screams out in pain again as her hair is being torn and yanked. 

"Stop . . . no more . . . I give up!!!"  Raine stops pulling the hair and uses it to pull Belinda's head up between her thighs shoving her face into her bikini bottoms. 

"Kiss the kitty for me bitch" Raine hisses as she pulls her in tight.  "No . . . please don't" Belinda whines out. 

"It isn't over till you kiss the kitty.  Now pucker up or I'll kick your ass some more."  The camera now close in to capture what may happen.  The Raine fans in the crowd cheering her on and excited by her win.  Belinda finally puckers up and kisses the bikini bottoms.  Raine smiles and drops her head back to the floor and stands over her. 

Raine looking tired as well slowly walks off with her hands over her head celebrating her victory as she soaks in the cheers.  Belinda rolls over and slowly climbs to her feet with her head down and slips out to her room as well.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 12:35:58 AM »
*sits down next to Neo and leans over to whisper in his ear*

"I bet you two cinnamon Pop-Tarts that Belinda mops the floor with this Seattle floozy"  :-*

Looks like my Seattle Floozy won
 :)