News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Titfight: Writers wanted

• 5 Replies

Offline ronaldaniel

Titfight: Writers wanted
« on: July 21, 2015, 08:43:21 AM »
I am new to this website and am unable to write stories. However, I would love if some of you other members would write some stories that I would like to see.

I am a big fan of the British models and would love to see a titfight featuring two of: Joey Fisher, Bethany Lily, and Stacey Poole.

I would also love to see a titfight tournament with this bracket:
Joey Fisher vs kat dennings
Kate upton vs emily ratajkowski
Alexandra Daddario vs Charlotte Mckinney
Bethany lily vs Scarlett Johansson

If anyone would be willing to write any of these stories for me I would be very thankful. Feel free to use any of these suggestions to start other posts as well.

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
Re: Titfight: Writers wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 01:40:18 PM »
These would be awesome stories, I hope someone writes them.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 02:18:29 PM »
So, you would like other Members to write stories - including a Tournament - that you would like to see?

At first glance this is rather like..."How long is a piece of string?"

Will you provide briefing notes - about the type of  fights; who does what to whom; and who you would want to win each fight, and how they win?

Despite your opening remarks, I think this is something that You could undertake - perhaps by looking at the works of others, on here. You would no doubt enjoy the fact that it was your own effort; and would gain confidence which would come through experience. There are many excellent writers on FCF; and I'm sure that they would be only too pleased to help in some way to make YOUR effort even better.

So, go on - try it - you'll be surprised at the enjoyment you'll get from it!

Best of Luck!

GG

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 06:59:49 PM »
I might write a Scarlet vs Bethany Lily fight.  Beth would come across as the big boobed bully.  It would be a quick and painful fight for Scarlet.

The only girl that could rival Beth's massive boobs would be Stacey.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 07:01:19 PM by Mike82 »

Offline Mike82

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 06:10:28 AM »
Scarlet Johansson vs Beth Lily:

Beth:
{alt}

Scarlett:
{alt}

Scarlett walked into the ring wearing a red bikini.  Proud of her big tits jutting out, she eagerly awaited her opponent.  Then, she saw her.  A beautiful blonde with not big, but absolutely MASSIVE tits.  They were like two mountains.  Beth stepped in the ring and smiled at Scarlett who was utterly speechless.  Beth took off her bra, releasing her giant tits.  Scarlet took off her bra, feeling quite a bit smaller.  Despite her big tits, her C/D cups were bug bites to Beth's massive GGs.  Beth gave Scarlet a sad puppy dog face.  "Don't worry luv, I'll go easy on you."

As the fight begins, Scarlet is focused on those big tits of Beth.  She slams her tits as hard as she can, but her tits are flattened on impact.  Beth's tits, being the mountains they are, aren't even moved.  Beth smiles and returns the favor.  She titslams Scarlett so hard, a very loud SLAAPPP! can be heard, followed by a yelp as Scarlett is knocked down to the ground.  Beth grabs Scarlett, lifts her up, and titboxes her her, knocking her up against a turnbuckle. Scarlett's tits, just after 30 seconds of titfighting, are already beaten black and blue.  Beth rubs her tits real hard until Scarlett until Scarlett starts wailing in tears and submits.  Barely a minute into the fight Scarlett has had enough.  Beth ends the fight by smothering the hell out of Scarlett with her oversized boobs.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:15:25 AM by Mike82 »

Offline Chotch87

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 07:20:09 AM »
Please write rest of these