News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Megaboobs (carly) v (becky) Featherweight (audience decides)

• 11 Replies

jv_wrestler12

Best of the featherweights Becky 5'1 90 lbs 32D taking on Best of the megatits Carly 5'3 130 lbs 34K

Voting will push the flow of the action and a second poll for finishing moves will come towards the end of the match....feel free to add suggestions now to get them on poll 2 :)

carlyfights

Re: Megaboobs (carly) v (becky) Featherweight (audience decides)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 10:24:13 PM »
Honey, I am going to destroy you  :-*

Wearing nothing but a tiny white thong with US strings on the side, have a feeling I'm going to want this off as soon as I get the little slut on her back
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:25:24 PM by carly34K »

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 10:43:13 PM »
My vote has them f*&^ like rabbits

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 10:52:12 PM »
glaring across the ring at Carly in my little pink US thong, hair up in pigtails, waiting for the min votes bell before we can finally pounce!

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 12:36:31 AM »
Voted for my lil bestie becky. Kick her butt!

carlyfights

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 07:42:10 PM »
*smirks across the ring at my skinny little opponent, seeing our vote total at 69 with me in the lead...rawr!*

I march to the middle of the ring, licking my lips as Becky gets within striking distance.  'come here sweetie you know you just want to get close to the girls!' my hands reaching out, locking fingers for a brief struggle, but your skinny arms wont hold me back! I put my weight into it and leads with my chest, slowly engulfing your mini boobs in my chest, your nipples so tiny I can barely feel them poking me

'come on honey you always tell me how much you like to titfight!  well here's your chance!' I stretch your little arms out to the sides giving you the full weight of my chest right ontop of your girls, bouncing on my heels going up on my toes to make the girls heave up under your chin. I roll my shoulders rubbing and slapping my heavy tits ontop of your breasts, dominating your tits. "mmm there we go sweetie' purring when your nipples perk up and stiffen, giving my shoulders another slow roll, stroking your little tips until they are all stiff 'mmm do they get any bigger' :P  smirking in your face

I let go of your left wrist and clasps my hand right over your little thonged ass, pulling you in at the hips and smacking into you, slowly marching you backwards into the corner while you're off balance.  my thick shapely thighs knock your skinny legs out of the way, slipping between your legs with one thigh stroking your cameltoe... I press my face right into yours and hisses 'oh honey just because the audience wants me to win doesn't mean it should be so easy!' practically talking into your mouth I lean in so close, the cornerpost getting closer.

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »
I backpeddle towards the corner, shuffling my feet on the ground trying to get them under me over and over... 'ohhhh..' moaning out trying to close my thighs together so you can't push your leg between them, losing another step towards the corner.  I snatch my other arm free from your grip and wraps it around your back and shoulder, cupping the back of your head turning away from your lips and pressing my cheek tightly to yours. 'i like titfighting with my girls ontop!' with one hand on my ass i bring my leg up around your hip, letting you really grope and squeeze my little butt... suddenly JUMPING up my other arm and leg wrapping around you, my thighs clamping tight around your waistline to make you support my weight, arms hugging around your neck in a double huggle hold...but right now mostly just holding on than squeezing, trying to make you buckle under my weight

arching my back my lil tits slide up over your thick hard nipples, giving my shoulders a little bounce and slap rubbing my tits over your nipples while my thighs holding on tight to your waistline, trying to make a figure four but its hard from up here! i cup the back of your head with one hand, running my fingers through your hair, tilting your face back to meet me nose to nose 'mmm am i getting heavy sweetie?'  talking into your mouth letting my lips brush back and forth over your lips, not waiting for an answer i push on the back of your head and presses my lips to yours, attacking your mouth with a deep kiss, pushing my tongue between your lips trying to ram it down your throat, tangling my fingers in your hair, thighs pulsing around your waist... my free hand can't resist and reaches down groping your tit, squeezing and stroking your massive titty, twirling my tongue in your mouth trying to melt you before we reach the corner.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2015, 08:27:48 PM »
I'll take fit and firm over fat and flabby any day. Becky wins and her tits don't even break a sweat.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

carlyfights

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 08:01:01 AM »
My legs wobble for a moment when you pounce and wrap yourself around me, my arms snatch around your skinny middle and bends my knees, taking your weight with ease and twirls my tongue with yours, eyes closed, indulging in a long, deep kiss letting you give your best shot at melting me with your little mouth. I give your waist a little squeeze at first, tightening slowly into a bearhug giving me the advantage in our kissing war, slowly constricting my arms while I bully your tongue around in your mouth.

My lips locked tight with yours, peeking over at the scoreboard on the stands behind us... lips curling into an evil smile as I kiss you slower, finally pulling my lips from yours. "Bad news honey" softly pecking my lips to yours, my arms gripping your skinny frame tightly before I charge the final steps into the ring corner, splashing your boney frame between my curves and the turnbuckle.  My milky 34K globes owning your little d cup buttons, flattening them into your chest, my hard pink nipples jab you nice and hard while your legs hang over my thick thighs.

"Sorry sweetie but..." kisses the corner of your mouth... stepping one...two.. three steps out of the corner then RAMS your back right into the buckles again, your legs sprawl over my thighs and my superior tits pancake your weak little itty bitty titties.  I grind forward and pecks your lips "the fans have spoken and..." one..two... lunges and SPLASHES you hard again, starting to ragdoll you in the corner "I have to crush you now" I tilt my head and runs my tongue over your cheek smearing my saliva on your face...

I lean back lifting your little boney ass off the buckle hoisting you up higher in my hug, looking over my shoulder at the crowd 'Mmmm I can't think of how to punish this little slut... anyone have any ideas?" Keeping my bearhug tight while I turn back to Becky's buttons, lapping and biting her little nipples to keep her awake, taking my time devouring some tiny tits while I wait for suggestions.

jv_wrestler12

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 08:12:20 AM »
Carly easily dominates her little featherweight opponent, using her to practice moves and holds for her next real opponent    - 26 (33.8%)
Carly and Becky fight it out and Carly comes out ontop in a sweaty finale    - 13 (16.9%)
Carly and Becky fight it out and Becky comes out ontop in a sweaty finale    - 11 (14.3%)
Becky melts her big titted opponent and has her way with her all over the ring    - 21 (27.3%)
Neither girl can focus on fighting and they f*&^ like rabbits    - 6 (7.8%)

Total Voters: 77

votes for first poll...

We need suggestions for the second poll, maybe take the top 5 or the best 5 suggestions
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 08:14:31 AM by BeckyRidesU »

Offline beth45

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 02:04:14 AM »
well think for sure we need see lastmeal titsmother  or mmmmmmmmmmmm ned know about those magic panties

carlyfights

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 06:12:17 AM »
Since we got only one suggestion, guess its only fair to call that the winner, sorry becky ;)

I take one last long llllick of your tiny little d cup tit, suddenly twisting my hips and falls to the canvas with you, slamming you down on your back in a belly to belly suplex, I land hard ontop of you and engulf your little tits in my chest, hips splitting your skinny thighs apart.

I relax on top of you, taking a second to catch my breath, my big titties heaving under your chin.  I slide up a little higher, pushing your legs apart and pressing my face to yours 'better luck getting my bra next time little slut' kissing your lips once before I push up to my feet, my heavy globes dangle off my chest as I bend over, grabbing you by your hair slowly dragging you to your feet, my left hand stays in your hair, my right arm plunges between your thighs, grabbing your little butt squeezing it hard, I quickly haul you up across my chest, taking a little walk around the edge of the ring parading you around, scrubbing your body over my thick pink nipples.

I carry you back to the middle of the ring, clenching your little butt hard in my hand, I turn you, pause letting you drink it in... then slams you down hard on your back watching you bounce.  Licking my lips, knowing its over soon.  I bend over, grabbing your arm slowly dragging you to sit, then your hair, pulling you to your feet your legs like rubber.  I easily push my arm between your legs, scooping you up across my chest again, this time turning you right away and bodyslams you down to the canvas a second time.

I drop to my knees behind you, lowering my heavy 34K cannons over your face.  "enjoy your last meal bitch' I lean over you and pinches my teeth around your nipple, making you scream into my chest, cramming my nipple in your mouth, my breast gagging your sceams of protest, pushing my titflesh over your nose, making you open wide and take in more of my tit to uncover your nose... 'if you're a good girl you can skip your nap!"