News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fawn vs Salammbo - Nasty fight at the Wedding Party

• 17 Replies

FawnL

Fawn vs Salammbo - Nasty fight at the Wedding Party
« on: July 24, 2015, 12:17:04 PM »
Hi,

after a long period off I am back - though still very busy - and found the time to start this poll after Salambo challenged me in Chat.
It is going to be a no rule fight, that happened at the wedding party of a common friend.
The party is almost over, we are both tipsy after some good glasses of Champagne and we crash into each other in the large garden.
I spill my entire drink over Salambo's cleavage, well over the front of her skimpy dress and she reacts harshly, slapping me and emptying her glass on my head.

- You bitch !! - I shout jumping on her - You spoiled my hairdo and my dress. I am going to make you regret this and pay hard....-

I hit her in the face and we start to fight rolling over the grass, in our elegant dresses and heels.
The other guests making a circle around us and nobody dare interfering, not even our men that remain watching the show and enjoying it surely.

The loser will get consequences.
If I win she will lick my pussy till I cum on her face.
If she win I will have to lick her feet and legs....

We are both 5'3" but she has bigger tits than me...  ;D

So this is how I am dresses, smart, traditional but sexy Chinese Cheongsam and stiletto sandals {alt}

and this is Salammbo  {alt}

I am going to put her out cold and cum on her nicely battered face soon..  ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 05:35:26 PM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
Re: Fawn vs Salammbo - Nasty fight at the Wedding Party
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 01:20:00 PM »
..I have been told not to interfere..so I can only say.."Go Fawn...!!"  ;D ;D

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 07:07:32 PM »
Voting for Fawn for the following reasons.
1. I love it when the girl with smaller tits beats the crap out of her larger chested rival.
2. The thought of watching Salammbo being forced to lick Fawns pussy

should make any guy reach for their dick in a split second.

The only better ending for me would to see Fawn fuck Salammbos big wet pussy with a large strap on. Speed

FawnL

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 08:01:42 PM »

my vote to for the one and only, the more than sexy, the best and more .......she so beautiful, so deadly, so skilled....none other than FAWN!!!!

...thank you...!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 01:54:09 PM »
Fawn washes her pussy ready to be licked there  ;D

Fawn ruulleess

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 07:13:41 PM »
..trying to find the time to add some brief description of the fight...may be later... ;D

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 12:19:32 AM »

Very hot fight. Perhaps you want me to write a story?

FawnL

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 10:57:42 AM »

Very hot fight. Perhaps you want me to write a story?

why not..?  ;D   I am trying to find the time to add some description, but I am really struggling... ;)

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 11:32:48 PM »
To much Salammbo, to little Fawn.

FawnL

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 11:44:15 PM »

..well...ok...but honestly..I made a mistake adding those picture....I will explain at the end...
as I said ........we are the same size....
then when I have a poll, I would like to see the opponent adding something. it looks that I am having it with a ghost....
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:47:59 PM by FawnL »

Offline Old black man

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 02:31:18 AM »

..well...ok...but honestly..I made a mistake adding those picture....I will explain at the end...
as I said ........we are the same size....
then when I have a poll, I would like to see the opponent adding something. it looks that I am having it with a ghost....

I agree with you on having a poll with a ghost, the back and forth you usually have in your polls is fun to read.

I read you are both 5'3 then looked at the pictures and she seemed to have an easy 20-25lbs on you. Maybe a larger picture of you would have made a difference.

FawnL

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 09:50:25 AM »

I agree with you on having a poll with a ghost, the back and forth you usually have in your polls is fun to read.

I read you are both 5'3 then looked at the pictures and she seemed to have an easy 20-25lbs on you. Maybe a larger picture of you would have made a difference.

..I have done other poll-fights in the past and indeed the fun came from the comments and description that both girls added.

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 11:05:59 AM »
This is Gonna be a Grade AAA Slobberknocker,Good Luck and May the Best Woman Win ;) Dan

Offline jenksy

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 04:02:53 PM »
Salammbo will be too big for U Fawn but impressed you took her on 8)

Offline Old black man

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2015, 04:31:08 AM »

..I have done other poll-fights in the past and indeed the fun came from the comments and description that both girls added.

I have followed the polls you have had in the past and think they are among the best here. I hope you keep on fighting Fawn.