News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR

• 80 Replies

Offline Shay Marie

Re: ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 06:34:17 PM »
Thank you Lexi for including me in this poll.

For those that don't know me, a little about myself...

5'7, 120 lbs, 23 yo.

Catty brawler that can wrestle as well.

Nothing I'd enjoy more than breaking this overconfident blonde and moving on in this tournament.
Melissafent

It's only OVERconfidence if you end up getting your ass kicked. Yes, I can see Mel is strong and fit too, but I will hurt her.

Offline Cute N Nasty

• Standing Tall
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 06:57:06 PM »
Yay! I get to beat up the cheer bombing in the first round.  Cheer sluts are always so good at begging for mercy :)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 07:24:14 PM »
Roberta and Susan shouldn't be forced to face each other in the first round.  I protest.

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 09:04:03 PM »
   Huh!  What I thought I heard was, “Mish, are you interesting in going into the pool?”  So here I am, bikini at the ready, beach towel draped over my shoulder, gym bag in hand, my “mellow” playlist on the iPhone spewing out random sequences of old-school Maroon 5,  James Taylor, assorted acoustic Beatles and laid-back 70’s Elton John and Eagles. 

I parked my car in the shade, near the rear of the lot, and I just keep walking, walking---where the hell is the FCF Newbie Pool?  I thought it was kind of nice that they put in a pool just for the newer members---but jeez!  Did it have to be so far out?

In the distance, I see a building on the horizon.  Finally!  The rhythmic clip-clop of my sandals lulls me into an almost hypnotic gait as I trudge toward what looks to be an indoor pool.  I guess that’s OK, but I was also hoping to work on the tan a little, too.  Oh well---it’s a free FCF amenity---who am I to complain?

Arriving a bit parched, I quench my thirst at the water cooler in the vestry, and enter the main building.  I scan the FCF Directory---I don’t see it!  Where the hell is the pool?  The large building is fairly empty, although I see some scantily-clad girls milling about in small pockets.  I approach the closest group, relieved to see some familiar faces!  “Hey girls, “I trumpet, “Um, where is the pool?”

A gaggle of raised eyebrows responds in unison, and Nikki gives me a mild slap in the face.  “Fucktard,“ she says, and points to the poster on the bulletin board, and I begin to read…..

“Oh,“  I say sheepishly, “it’s a poll…”  As I look over at the schedule, I see my name, in Block D, set to meet up with PetiteSela, whom I don’t know.  “Petite?” I muse…”Cool!  I’d love a bit of an advantage!”  I do some googling, and pull up her stats… “Um, she’s taller than me!  So much for petite!”  But as I continue reading, the words “85 pounds” and “Once your [sic] down I won’t show mercy...” strike a chord with me, and a smile slowly spreads across my face.  This, I think, is going to be a blast!

A bit of a spring in my step as I bounce down the hall to the designated room to meet my opponent.  Stopping outside the mid-sized matted room, I kick off my white low-top Chucks and toss them and my towel into my gym bag.  I eye myself in the mounted mirror in the hall---my 5’2” tight, toned, 20 year-old body looks not too bad today, rockin’ this itty-bitty bikini, my chestnut brown hair falling freely over my shoulders to around mid-back level.  For a split second, I feel colossally fat as I compare my 105 lbs to Sela’s 85.  I suck in my flat tummy as much as I can, and then after holding my breath for about 30 seconds, let it out, distending my concave abs back into flatness.  Screw it, I think.  I am who I am….secretly regretting the half-jar of Nutella I scarfed down this morning for breakfast.  My 32C’s look pretty good nestled in the new ‘kini, and I open the door, surprised to see Sela already in there, stretching out wearing black hot pants, black sportsbra and black laced up kneehigh boots.  I give a polite smile, head to the opposite side of the room, and start to stretch, eying my cute, slightly taller opponent, more than a little excited to show her exactly how MishRocks…

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline leslie wen

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 09:29:32 PM »
i know from personal experience that M is just a cut above every one else. not only do i think she will win this rookie poll,but she would be in the running for one of the top fighters here period.

Offline WindyRules

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 10:39:25 PM »
Emily can twist the language into such beautiful contortions you can only pray she doesn't do the same to you.

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2015, 03:43:08 AM »
After spending most of the day lounging by the pool waiting for my opponent to show up, I pick up my things and head back inside to my room.  I take a nice long shower and relax before dressing in my black dress.  The front with the see through panel in a V plunges down towards my perfect chest as I curl my hair.  I head down to the bar for a couple of drinks to celebrate what I assume is my victory based on Jordan forfeiting the match.  Too bad she didn't show her face.  It would have been a blast to get things started off with a fight.  I wonder who will survive to face me in the next round. 

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2015, 03:47:05 AM »
You might as well crown Emily the champion now. Pathetic poll wish id never have taken part! In fact this whol place stinks of clickyness. Good luck you sad bitches

Lol ,, someone is taking this place far too seriously ~ We're not even 24 hours in of a 6~day poll ~ ~ Take a chill pill ,, there isn't a prize ,, and last time I checked ,, whoever wins this isn't winning 'teh interwebz' ~ ~

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2015, 05:31:26 AM »
some close matches so far..... and a few that have jumped out to a good  lead..but I want to remind everyone  this is just the 2nd day  of the first  round.....so  still plenty of time  to catch up....and everyone   remember poll fights  are  just that poll fights....and should not be taken  so seriously....the votes   really don't matter  that much
just as long as everyone has fun with it

poll fights should be treated the same as if  you were fightin on yahoo or the chatroom..it  just gives ladies another avenue to connect.that they may not any other way
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:25:23 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Famalefan

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2015, 07:22:32 AM »
voted for this ladys: jill, roberta, jordan, emily, asian fever, ivana, petitesela, ccheergirl.
hello, Dirk my name. i`m 52years from germany. i like to talk about fighting.

smile. what else?

pro, cat, fist. that`s what i like.

just for fun.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2015, 04:37:04 PM »
voted... good luck girls... :)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2015, 05:23:42 PM »
I wake up after a long refreshing night of sleep.  The trip down to the bar last night was just what I needed after lounging about the pool all afternoon.  The dancing was great.  I slip downstairs in my yoga pants with a long t-shirt on to grab a light breakfast.  I've been here for a day and a half now and the resort seems quiet. 

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 05:31:01 PM »
After spending most of the day lounging by the pool waiting for my opponent to show up, I pick up my things and head back inside to my room.  I take a nice long shower and relax before dressing in my black dress.  The front with the see through panel in a V plunges down towards my perfect chest as I curl my hair.  I head down to the bar for a couple of drinks to celebrate what I assume is my victory based on Jordan forfeiting the match.  Too bad she didn't show her face.  It would have been a blast to get things started off with a fight.  I wonder who will survive to face me in the next round. 

You found the pool?!   ;)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2015, 06:05:15 PM »
Droves of potential Cheesegirl voters just fled the internet at the sight of those pics....

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2015, 06:06:46 PM »

You found the pool?!   ;)

I did.  As soon as you finish beating on that scrawny little girl Sela you can join me.  Just call my room and we can make a plan.  This has been the most relaxing vacation here since my opponent decided not to show up.  After breakfast and some relaxing in my room I plan to head to the pool again this afternoon for some more lounging about.