News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR

• 80 Replies

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
Re: ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 06:29:30 PM »
Droves of potential Cheesegirl voters just fled the internet at the sight of those pics....

I knew holding the poll at Smurf Village will give you an edge ~

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 06:35:46 PM »
I'd suggest rolling around in blueberry pie and joining us, but then you'd look more like Neytiri than Smurfette...  :)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 08:06:44 PM »
Simply This I can Run this entire  Table Though I voted for cause she's doesn't back down is  Erin Lee

rest of you any any place .... I'll fight clean And when I get The Bar Hammer Lock on any of you go for a scissors  I counter with a Leg and Body Hold  Cross Triplock..... I am the best

I think the only table you are aware of is the lunch table where you feed your face or maybe the training table where you will be healing up all the injuries you will suffer trying to fight me.  You just keeping concentrating on the tables though. 

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 08:31:13 PM »
I think her strength is in waiting tables.  Although after reading that post, I'm afraid my order would really get screwed up...

Offline TinaTerror

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 08:34:49 PM »
Did any of April's words make a lick of sense?

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2015, 10:37:49 PM »
   Huh!  What I thought I heard was, “Mish, are you interesting in going into the pool?”  So here I am, bikini at the ready, beach towel draped over my shoulder, gym bag in hand, my “mellow” playlist on the iPhone spewing out random sequences of old-school Maroon 5,  James Taylor, assorted acoustic Beatles and laid-back 70’s Elton John and Eagles. 

I parked my car in the shade, near the rear of the lot, and I just keep walking, walking---where the hell is the FCF Newbie Pool?  I thought it was kind of nice that they put in a pool just for the newer members---but jeez!  Did it have to be so far out?

In the distance, I see a building on the horizon.  Finally!  The rhythmic clip-clop of my sandals lulls me into an almost hypnotic gait as I trudge toward what looks to be an indoor pool.  I guess that’s OK, but I was also hoping to work on the tan a little, too.  Oh well---it’s a free FCF amenity---who am I to complain?

Arriving a bit parched, I quench my thirst at the water cooler in the vestry, and enter the main building.  I scan the FCF Directory---I don’t see it!  Where the hell is the pool?  The large building is fairly empty, although I see some scantily-clad girls milling about in small pockets.  I approach the closest group, relieved to see some familiar faces!  “Hey girls, “I trumpet, “Um, where is the pool?”

A gaggle of raised eyebrows responds in unison, and Nikki gives me a mild slap in the face.  “Fucktard,“ she says, and points to the poster on the bulletin board, and I begin to read…..

“Oh,“  I say sheepishly, “it’s a poll…”  As I look over at the schedule, I see my name, in Block D, set to meet up with PetiteSela, whom I don’t know.  “Petite?” I muse…”Cool!  I’d love a bit of an advantage!”  I do some googling, and pull up her stats… “Um, she’s taller than me!  So much for petite!”  But as I continue reading, the words “85 pounds” and “Once your [sic] down I won’t show mercy...” strike a chord with me, and a smile slowly spreads across my face.  This, I think, is going to be a blast!

A bit of a spring in my step as I bounce down the hall to the designated room to meet my opponent.  Stopping outside the mid-sized matted room, I kick off my white low-top Chucks and toss them and my towel into my gym bag.  I eye myself in the mounted mirror in the hall---my 5’2” tight, toned, 20 year-old body looks not too bad today, rockin’ this itty-bitty bikini, my chestnut brown hair falling freely over my shoulders to around mid-back level.  For a split second, I feel colossally fat as I compare my 105 lbs to Sela’s 85.  I suck in my flat tummy as much as I can, and then after holding my breath for about 30 seconds, let it out, distending my concave abs back into flatness.  Screw it, I think.  I am who I am….secretly regretting the half-jar of Nutella I scarfed down this morning for breakfast.  My 32C’s look pretty good nestled in the new ‘kini, and I open the door, surprised to see Sela already in there, stretching out wearing black hot pants, black sportsbra and black laced up kneehigh boots.  I give a polite smile, head to the opposite side of the room, and start to stretch, eying my cute, slightly taller opponent, more than a little excited to show her exactly how MishRocks…

I am warming up and get a good stretch, a little sheen of sweat making my skin glow when a pretty young girl walks in wearing a small bikini. She is cute and in shape. Usually I go up against overweight has beens, so this will be a challenge. I try stretching taller to intimidate and with my boots on versus her bare feet I have a height advantage at least. She has a pretty full bikini top for a small girl, I think they are going to make some good targets. That little bikini isnt going to cushion any slaps or claws.

I give a polite smile with my mouth but my brown eyes would shoot daggers if they could. I slide down into one last split laying forward, touching my chest to the ground as I look up and smile, "It looks like you are dressed for a pool not a match, but that would be silly. When do we start?"

As I toss my bag into the corner, careful to have wrapped the iPhone in my towel to cushion it, I turn back to the middle of the room.  Sela is stretching---without the boots she is slightly taller---with the boots, she towers over me. Catching my eye---intentionally I’m sure, she slowly lowers her body again, unfolding into a perfect split, chest forward, breasts brushing against the mats.  I’ll give it to her---that’s damned impressive!  The only split I’ve ever mastered involves ice cream and bananas.

Still with chest on the mat, she looks up at me and smiles, those pretty brown eyes a bit more inviting than when I first walked in.  “It looks like you are dressed for a pool not a match, but that would be silly…”  I smile sheepishly again, trying not to admit what a moron I was….”Yeah, a bit of a typo in my head is all…” I stammer, still kind of focused on that split and those boots.  One or both could do some damage to me in a fight.  I realize she’ll have no idea what my reply meant, and she appears to brush it off, asking instead, “When do we start?”

Finishing my own stretching, I roll my shoulders and trot out to the center of the room, waiting for you to get to your feet.  Arms folded, hip cocked to the left, I eye you up and down for a moment, and then nod in the direction of your boots with a tiny smirk blossoming on my face.  “I can understand why you feel you’re going to need those…”

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2015, 05:46:31 AM »
And with a little bit of a flare ,, she comes. Cutesy Erin ,, stirring at the bottom of the little spotlight ,, and I bend at the waist a bit ,, hands on my knees ,, calling out again ~ "Erin ,, are you okay ??" ~

But of course you are okay !! You land on your feet like a freaking puma ,, and pounce up with the grace of one too !! My instincts to assume a fighting stance kick in ,, and that's how misunderstandings go ,, and how wars begin apparently ,, because you don't even waste a second ,, you rally the troops and come swinging !!

You charge in ,, and swing your left at my belly button ,, and I pounce back quickly ,, yelping ~ "HEY !! LET'S TALK THIS OU~~hunnngghhh!!!" ~ my words interrupted by the sleek slender shoulder drilling into my gut ,, and the picture perfect leg sweep taking me down to my considerable booty !! ~

~ "WHAT A FUCKING BITCH!!!" ~ I yell out ,, my right leg pulled up in your grip ,, and my training kicks in ,, immediately curling that leg around your torso ,, letting my toned calf press on your back ~downwards~ My arms crossed over my face for a moment to block any incoming blows ,, until I have you down and close to me ~

My left knee ,, pushed against your impressively toned abs ,, push in for a moment to test for any weakness ,, fat ,, or vulnerability ~~ Fuck my life ~~ None !! But my left foot pushes into the floor for balance and leverage ~

I do a quick sit up ,, and it actually looks like I'm doing one of those ab crunches ,, lifting my head up close to yours ,, and tossing my left arm up wide and around your head ,, trying to get you in a headlock and turn us over to the side to roll atop of you in a straddle ,, my left hand moving to grasp your cute bangs and ~yank~ them down ,, a little of dissuasion to convince you into cooperation of course !!

Offline SusiKicksButt

• Daring you!
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2015, 08:12:58 AM »
I voted for Emily and Mish because well... they are simply AMAZING!
Newcomers? Rookies? HA! they are LEGENDS!

Perhaps Devin should be added in the poll aswell though, she rocks!

avita7

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2015, 08:33:14 AM »
I voted for Roberta!
Roberta is great fighter, Roberta is great champion!!!

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2015, 04:48:16 PM »
Another beautiful day of sunbathing and dancing has come and gone.  Today I am headed out for a hike off the resort property.  Nothing like a relaxing stroll in the countryside.  A little exercise and a little private time.  This round of the tournament is the best.  Not a scratch on me and just waiting for an opponent to surface.  Maybe when I get back I'll scratch up a thank you note to Lexi for inviting me along on this wonderful little vacation. 

Offline Devin

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2015, 05:54:57 PM »
First of all, I'd like to thank everybody who was involved in setting up this poll because honestly, it's a very exciting and fun concept, pairing the best of the new fighters to compete in a tournament!!     Kudos to you!    #awesomejob    :)

Second of all, a big thumbs down to everybody who was involved in setting up this poll because honestly, epic fail in not getting ME involved.  :P  Seriously, I don't think you can have a rookie/newcomer of the year without having me around.   Whoever wins this tournament, they are going to have to really wonder whether they are the best because they didn't have to go through me and honestly, they probably wouldn't have!   #secondplace  #epicfail  #alwaysgonnawonder

Third, of course, I am not here to beat a drumbeat for any particular fighter and certainly don't need to add to the chorus of people who recognize the awesomeness of Mish and Em (though it's undeniable at this point and they certainly deserve all the adulation, praise and compliments that they receive!!), but this is really an AWESOME group of fighters.   If these are the rookies, newcomers and top fresh competition of the year, then I have my work cut out for me!    Hope to meet up with most of these girls in a battle before long!!   Feel free to message me ANYTIME!  :)   

Last but not least, I hope everybody has a TON of fun with this!    Don't get sucked into any drama or anything regarding the results or anything like that.    This is ALL about having fun and as long as you're having fun, no matter if you win or lose, then it's all going to work out fantastic, okay?     Can't wait to see how this turns out, even though if I was part of it, we know how it would turn out, amirite?   ;)   Seriously, keep up the spectacular work everybody!!   

Devin

*P.S. - Can you tell I am a cheerleader?
*P.P.S. - Thanks for the shoutout, Susi!   She knows what's going on and yes, I should've been added to the poll and yes, I do rock!   Who to kick off to make room for me?    :P    But, honestly, SusiKicksButt is a lot of fun people and Susi, YOU rock!   Can't wait to see you again soon!
*P.P.P.S - Just because I can! 

Offline Devin

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2015, 05:58:58 PM »
I voted for Emily and Mish because well... they are simply AMAZING!
Newcomers? Rookies? HA! they are LEGENDS!

Perhaps Devin should be added in the poll as well though, she rocks!

This AND this! #truth   

About me though, thanks, Susi!!!    You are FANTASTIC and thanks for speaking up about this injustice!   Way to take a stand!!!    :)   #freedevin  #devinwould'vedominated *blows air horn*  Peace out! 

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2015, 06:05:47 PM »
... Seriously, I don't think you can have a rookie/newcomer of the year without having me around.   Whoever wins this tournament, they are going to have to really wonder whether they are the best because they didn't have to go through me ...

Now ^ this ^ is absolutely true !!

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2015, 06:17:59 PM »
It's so awesome to feel you're on top ~ ~ even briefly !! And when the little mattress // teddy bear you are hugging and wrapping few limbs around is as cute as Erin ,, or smells nearly as good (( is that Coconut Vanilla body lotion ? )) ,, things shape up in a way that thoughts of retiring when you are ~on top~ surely cross your mind !!

That's of course ,, until the first fist rains in !! And while Erin's fists try to plow in between us to strike my abs  directly ,, the way our bodies are pressed on tightly ,, lead her tiny ,, yet incredibly powerful punches to hit my sides and obliques instead. And I'm not really sure what's worse !!

The leg tossing up and around me sealing me in spot ,, and it's my turn to feel the power in her toned thigh pushing me to the side and sending us over once again ,, for her to regain that top spot. Oh shit ~~ I don't wanna retire in here ,, despite that coconuttie~vanilla scent filling my nose !!

~ "STOP PUNCHING !!!" ~ I cry out at her ,, but telling your opponent to stop something usually backfires ,, that's me telling her that her hits are working tremendously ,, and to counter it I have few options ,, but perhaps I just need to execute them all at once ,, and pray something works ~

My arms ,, both of them ,, curl from around her head ,, releasing the headlock ,, just momentarily ,, while my leg keeps the pressure on her back ,, and instead ,, I slide them both ~under~ her armits and up ,, my palms going to meet over her photogenic face ,, fingers spread and I smack my palms over her mouth ,, my fingers opening then closing around her nose to tighten around her nostrils ,, locking my shoulders and arms in a frontal face smother ,, while raising my biceps into her armpits to force her arms outwards a bit and take as much power from her punches as I can ~

~ "See ?? I knew I could take your breath away . . . " ~ I coo softly at her ,, with a dip of sarcasm ,, then twist my body to the right again ,, trying to roll us over again ,, I'm getting too old for this with my 23 years ,, I need to retire ~ ~

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2015, 01:25:02 AM »
First of all, I'd like to thank everybody who was involved in setting up this poll because honestly, it's a very exciting and fun concept, pairing the best of the new fighters to compete in a tournament!!     Kudos to you!    #awesomejob    :)

Second of all, a big thumbs down to everybody who was involved in setting up this poll because honestly, epic fail in not getting ME involved.  :P  Seriously, I don't think you can have a rookie/newcomer of the year without having me around.   Whoever wins this tournament, they are going to have to really wonder whether they are the best because they didn't have to go through me and honestly, they probably wouldn't have!   #secondplace  #epicfail  #alwaysgonnawonder

Third, of course, I am not here to beat a drumbeat for any particular fighter and certainly don't need to add to the chorus of people who recognize the awesomeness of Mish and Em (though it's undeniable at this point and they certainly deserve all the adulation, praise and compliments that they receive!!), but this is really an AWESOME group of fighters.   If these are the rookies, newcomers and top fresh competition of the year, then I have my work cut out for me!    Hope to meet up with most of these girls in a battle before long!!   Feel free to message me ANYTIME!  :)   

Last but not least, I hope everybody has a TON of fun with this!    Don't get sucked into any drama or anything regarding the results or anything like that.    This is ALL about having fun and as long as you're having fun, no matter if you win or lose, then it's all going to work out fantastic, okay?     Can't wait to see how this turns out, even though if I was part of it, we know how it would turn out, amirite?   ;)   Seriously, keep up the spectacular work everybody!!   

Devin

*P.S. - Can you tell I am a cheerleader?
*P.P.S. - Thanks for the shoutout, Susi!   She knows what's going on and yes, I should've been added to the poll and yes, I do rock!   Who to kick off to make room for me?    :P    But, honestly, SusiKicksButt is a lot of fun people and Susi, YOU rock!   Can't wait to see you again soon!
*P.P.P.S - Just because I can! 

Wow, Devin!  So sorry to hear about your failing vision—-that would explain your mediocre fighting skills, I guess.  It seems that at least 16 of us saw the postings for the poll and signed up—-guess we were wearing our glasses or contacts that week, huh?  Anybody else you'd like to blame for you not being here?

With 16 of us here already, I’m surprised you were able to wedge your massive ego in as well!  Must be that oily skin….  lucky you!