News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR

• 80 Replies

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: ROOKIE/NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2015, 06:26:54 PM »
Cocaine...its what's for dinner!!

and now...super fast acting cocaine...the sure cure for those seasonal nasal allergies!
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline AlyssaHot

• I got legs and know how to use them
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2015, 07:25:55 PM »
 :o :o  Ivana is catching up...unghh

no way i m gonna let that no show beat me! as i latch onto her hair and yank it hard from side to side....lifting my right foot and stomp it hard down on her left foot

"time to put a stamp on this fight!"  :D

primally_challenged

« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2015, 08:01:57 PM »
Emily and Mish----it's okay, you must feel sympathy for the afflicted.....

Offline ~Barbara~

« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2015, 11:45:27 PM »
I am hurt I wasn't even considered for this one.... anyway....  Ill kick the winners ass... and second place ass too...this looks like a no brainer for me. I won't even bother naming names.

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2015, 12:03:26 AM »
I am hurt I wasn't even considered for this one.... anyway....  Ill kick the winners ass... and second place ass too...this looks like a no brainer for me. I won't even bother naming names.
[/quote

Oh come on...name some names :P

Come on!!

I have an idea....lets form a tag team...and we'll take on the 1st and 2nd place's asses.....

now that is a no brainer....

Just whisper the names to me..I won't tell...come on now...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2015, 03:44:51 AM »

for all the girls  that missed this.my apologies   but  sign ups  were posted for  almost 1 week
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2015, 04:33:51 AM »
one of my potential adversary in the next round is MISS.LYSS...I hate her...she looks strong,,,but I was sure to beat her in a cyber fight...and we have decided to organize one on yahoo.....it was a real fair and realistic fight.....who do you think have won?......grrrrrrrrrrrr she have beaten me after a long match......I didn't believe this...but was happened.....the rematch soon of course

this  is what polls  are  for   to help  members connect  that may not have any other way..it sounds like Roberta and miss.lyss have   beginning rivalry :)....
the prez tramp

Offline Gabi_Mar

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2015, 05:46:55 AM »
With Jordan climbing back to her feet I'm prepared for anything now. I hear you open your mouth as you grab for me and I clench my fist with the idea of knocking you silly. I let you come right into me and you do the expected which is grab my hair. I grit my teeth and start a punch for your face. Unnnhhhh I grunt out as you jab me in the ribs. The bad news for you is both your hands are occupied as my right hand slams into the side of your head. I'll trade punches to the ribs for a shot to your ugly head anytime.

Offline AlyssaHot

• I got legs and know how to use them
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2015, 08:03:39 AM »
yep, notched a good win over Roberta. Was lovely to see her struggle and squirm  :)

now i hope to just do that to Ivana as well. another long legged girl to beat out  ;D

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2015, 04:59:12 PM »
The struggle is real with this one !! Despite the size advantage that should make me easily woman~handle you ,, you're putting one heck of a battle ,, and after rolling on the floor a dozen or so times ,, I end up with quite the unstable straddle // smother attempt at you. One that you go immediately on breaking ,, but at the very least ,, it has generally relieved my sides from the powerful punches wailing on them ~ ~

But your hands ,, cunning as they are slide behind my head and tug down ~ ~ "Huh ?? What the fuc ~~ mmmmmpppphhhhhh !!!" ~ My words are muffled suddenly ,, feeling you tugging down on my head and wedging my face into my cleavage ,, not only smothering me ,, but giving you the distraction you needed to kick the floor and roll us over ,, this time with your legs spread wide for balance ,, and my nose wedged deep into your sweaty cleavage !!

"Grrmmppphhhh uuurmmppphhh pppppshhhhhhhhhhh" ~ I try to scream out 'get off my face' ,, but it comes out completely muffled and distorted. My eyes tearing up ,, shaking my head right and left wildly. I take in deep breaths ,, or try to and fail actually. My fingers still pressing on your mouth and nostrils ,, shoving up ,, but it's not enough to break your smother hold on me ,, and I start to panic ~

~ Calm down Emily ,, you can get out of this  spot ,, think!! Fucking think damn it !!! ~ My thoughts blaze through my mind ,, and feeling how spread your legs are ,, I get an idea !! My left hand reaching down around your sweaty back ,, feeling my way to your shorts ,, and sliding my fingers down inside them ,, please be wearing a thong !! Please be wearing a thong !! ~ and HA !! You are !! You fucking are !!

I wrap my fingers around it ,, giving it a ~tug~ upwards ,, praying that with the way you are spreading your legs (( probably a default position for you ,, muscle memory and all 'ho )) ,, it would give you one monumental wedgie ,, my feet pushing into the floor ,, my right hand still cupping your mouth ,, I bridge and ~PUSHHH~ up to our left ,, trying to roll us back where we came from ,, this time ,, adding a little bit of a thrust with my legs too squat up in a mini~straddle if I succeed ~

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2015, 10:57:11 PM »
PetiteSela: I feel and hear the satisfying THUD of my shoulder slamming into your taut belly. I can feel you doubling over me as we stumble a couple steps right into the wall behind you and another welcoming THUD as your back finds the wall. Two slams for the price of one!  Your body cushioning the blow for me a bit, I feel like I have the upper hand but immediately I feel your arms snaking around trying to grab at me already. Geez, maybe I didn’t knock any of the fight out of her yet.

I place my hands on the curve of your hips and push back pinning you to the wall for a second, opening a little space between us as your arms close around my head and neck, and I plant my feet under me. Tensing my legs I dive forward driving my shoulder towards your belly as I try to connect with the wall behind you.

I push and I scramble with my feet behind me like I am trying to run through you into the wall trying to knock some of the air and fight out of you. Let’s see if you kept up with your ab workouts. I think I am doing some damage because as I look down I see your perfectly manicured toenails curl and uncurl. 

Pretty, I wonder if she did them herself or where she got them done. Who has time for that anyway?! Let me just knock some more air out of her!!

MishRocks: You know. for a petite girl, you…OOOOFH!  your shoulder slams into my stomach, hurling us back, and sends my back crashing into the wall, followed by your body crashing into mine, with a secondary shoulder-to-stomach push.  I immediately double over, processing pain, partially winded.  My arms hanging down at my sides, I lift them a bit, trying to wrap them around your neck…as I do so, I feel you place your hands on my hips, pushing me back to the wall again, creating enough space for you to drive your shoulder into my stomach again.  UUUUNH!….. Another gust of air shoot from my lungs, and as I try to suck air in, you continue to push into me, digging your feet behind you and into the mat, pressing your shoulder deeper into my abs, making inhalation almost impossible. 

I abandon the idea of choking you via headlock.  I need something more immediate—-I need to get you off me!  I release your neck, which seems to empower you even more, as I feel a new surge from you as your shoulder digs in even deeper.  A desperate move…one of which I’m not proud, but, hell, even though I entered this pool, this POLL, with somewhat obliviously, I find now, that I WANT TO WIN!  Raising my arms up, interlocking my fingers over my head, I strain to lift my bruised torso off your back, and then….SLAM!!!!  My clasped hands come crashing down, slamming right in between your shoulder blades, grazing the back of your neck.  I’m hoping the end result is an 85-pound heap of bruise fallen at my feet…
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline ~*M*~

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2015, 12:44:54 AM »
~ "Hunnnngghhhhh" ~ A low moan escapes my lips ,, every muscle strained ,, tensed ,, my knees and shins caked in mud ,, my limbs tangled with yours and doing my best to hold you down.

My hand covering your lips and squeezing your nostrils shut ,, desperate now ,, my head tilted up to ~barely~ suck in some air ,, my chin still dipped into your lush cleavage ,, staring at your eyes ,, and seeing the panic and frenzy in them ~ fuck !!

For a moment our will clash there ,, I know you don't wanna give ,, and we struggle for few seconds ,, but then it comes ,, the air~deprivation ,, you can be the toughest bitch in the universe ,, but no one can fight without air ,, and you start to tap feverishly on my thigh ~ ~

I ~IMMEDIATELY~ let go of your mouth and hear your gasp for air ,, my body relaxing ,, and I just lay there ,, turning my head ,, my right ear pressed to your chest ,, feeling it lift my head up and collapse repeatedly ,, in your quest to get the air.

Few moments pass ,, and I turn my head to you ,, looking in your eyes ,, and I give you a little smile ,, our struggle was short ,, but it was quite intense ~ ~ ~ "Well battled . . . ." ~ I whisper at you ,, breathing hard and gazing upon your sweaty face ,, when spot lights suddenly blast on focusing on us and blinding us ~ ~ ~

Strong fingers wrap around my arms and yank me off you like I'm a little doll ~ "LET GO OF ME !!!" ~ But I feel a bag sliding over my head ,, and I can hear someone helping you up ,, but while the voice talking to you says in a low tone ~ "It's alright Ms. it's over ,, come with us ,, we'll see you outside." ~

The voice that comes louder ,, right over my left shoulder says in a far more sinister voice ~ "You better stop resisting ,, you'll need your strength for your next match" ~ ~ ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that the first round is coming to a close, I wanna thank Lexi for setting up this whole thing. And I also want to thank everyone who voted for me !!

But the biggest thanks certainly go to Erin (( along with my apologies for not posting that much in this crazy week !! )) ~ You were fantastic and I can't wait for our next adventure !!! x x x

~ Emily ~

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2015, 01:35:53 AM »
PetiteSela: I feel and hear the satisfying THUD of my shoulder slamming into your taut belly. I can feel you doubling over me as we stumble a couple steps right into the wall behind you and another welcoming THUD as your back finds the wall. Two slams for the price of one!  Your body cushioning the blow for me a bit, I feel like I have the upper hand but immediately I feel your arms snaking around trying to grab at me already. Geez, maybe I didn’t knock any of the fight out of her yet.

I place my hands on the curve of your hips and push back pinning you to the wall for a second, opening a little space between us as your arms close around my head and neck, and I plant my feet under me. Tensing my legs I dive forward driving my shoulder towards your belly as I try to connect with the wall behind you.

I push and I scramble with my feet behind me like I am trying to run through you into the wall trying to knock some of the air and fight out of you. Let’s see if you kept up with your ab workouts. I think I am doing some damage because as I look down I see your perfectly manicured toenails curl and uncurl. 

Pretty, I wonder if she did them herself or where she got them done. Who has time for that anyway?! Let me just knock some more air out of her!!

MishRocks: You know. for a petite girl, you…OOOOFH!  your shoulder slams into my stomach, hurling us back, and sends my back crashing into the wall, followed by your body crashing into mine, with a secondary shoulder-to-stomach push.  I immediately double over, processing pain, partially winded.  My arms hanging down at my sides, I lift them a bit, trying to wrap them around your neck…as I do so, I feel you place your hands on my hips, pushing me back to the wall again, creating enough space for you to drive your shoulder into my stomach again.  UUUUNH!….. Another gust of air shoot from my lungs, and as I try to suck air in, you continue to push into me, digging your feet behind you and into the mat, pressing your shoulder deeper into my abs, making inhalation almost impossible. 

I abandon the idea of choking you via headlock.  I need something more immediate—-I need to get you off me!  I release your neck, which seems to empower you even more, as I feel a new surge from you as your shoulder digs in even deeper.  A desperate move…one of which I’m not proud, but, hell, even though I entered this pool, this POLL, with somewhat obliviously, I find now, that I WANT TO WIN!  Raising my arms up, interlocking my fingers over my head, I strain to lift my bruised torso off your back, and then….SLAM!!!!  My clasped hands come crashing down, slamming right in between your shoulder blades, grazing the back of your neck.  I’m hoping the end result is an 85-pound heap of bruise fallen at my feet…

I can hear and feel the wind rushing out of you which just encourages to keep pushing into your stomach more. I even feel your arms give up try to wrap around my neck. I think to myself "Now I have her!! I dont think I have ever choked someone out like this but it works for me."

Suddenly i feel a hot spike of pain stab between my shoulder blade and my neck whips backwards from the force. My hard pumping legs turn to rubber, my arms can't seem to hold on to your hips anymore as i close my eyes and moan.

I fall forward limply, my chest pushed up against your thighs, my right cheek on you stomach so i can feel it quivering. Slowly and awkwardly i slide down inch by inch pressed against your body, lowering to my knees.

As my face brushes past your knees to your shins i finally roll on my left side and reach back trying to rub the pain out of my back as i arch back.

Vaguely i wonder to myself "Maybe i should rethink this move in the future"

It is with a little shame, and a great deal of relief, that I feel your body collapse almost at the moment of impact, when my clasped hands smash on to your upper back.  Your body slumps against mine, slowly sliding down, rubbing your head and face along my abs, thighs, and shins before folding into a pile at my feet.  Raising my right foot, I place it on your shoulder and roll you over to your back.  I place one foot on your flat stomach, holding you down, and the other hovers over your throat, ready to finish you off if need be.  “You were good, Sela,” I smirk, “but I was a little better.”  I twitch the hovering foot a tiny bit and see you flinch.  “Are we done here?”

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2015, 04:36:10 AM »

I can hear and feel the wind rushing out of you which just encourages to keep pushing into your stomach more. I even feel your arms give up try to wrap around my neck. I think to myself "Now I have her!! I dont think I have ever choked someone out like this but it works for me."

Suddenly i feel a hot spike of pain stab between my shoulder blade and my neck whips backwards from the force. My hard pumping legs turn to rubber, my arms can't seem to hold on to your hips anymore as i close my eyes and moan.

I fall forward limply, my chest pushed up against your thighs, my right cheek on you stomach so i can feel it quivering. Slowly and awkwardly i slide down inch by inch pressed against your body, lowering to my knees.

As my face brushes past your knees to your shins i finally roll on my left side and reach back trying to rub the pain out of my back as i arch back.

Vaguely i wonder to myself "Maybe i should rethink this move in the future"

It is with a little shame, and a great deal of relief, that I feel your body collapse almost at the moment of impact, when my clasped hands smash on to your upper back.  Your body slumps against mine, slowly sliding down, rubbing your head and face along my abs, thighs, and shins before folding into a pile at my feet.  Raising my right foot, I place it on your shoulder and roll you over to your back.  I place one foot on your flat stomach, holding you down, and the other hovers over your throat, ready to finish you off if need be.  “You were good, Sela,” I smirk, “but I was a little better.”  I twitch the hovering foot a tiny bit and see you flinch.  “Are we done here?”
I feel your foot pressing on my sucked in tummy .. I grab at your ankle weakly as my ribcage heaves in short wheezing gasps, trying to catch my breathe.

We are done here I think to myself as I shake my head ::yes:: but I am not done with you. Our 'pool' time is up so this is over .. but I never give in. You can call me stubborn or too stupid .. but I dont lose this easy.

Through gritted teeth I say grudgingly "You were a little better", but under my breathe I whisper ::this time::

***Lexi, thanks for the fun 'pool'!! ****

Same here, Lexi!  I probably would not have run into Sela otherwise, and now I can't wait for a full match with her.  Thanks!!  And Sela---you're fantastic!