News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Irenecatfighter and the Mistress

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Irenecatfighter and the Mistress
« on: July 25, 2015, 07:53:48 PM »

Irene (irenecatfighter) 5'4", 145 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Irenecatfighter and the Mistress
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 07:55:22 PM »

Mistress Caitlin-5'1", 170 lbs

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 07:56:25 PM »

Story by Mistress Vicky and Johnny the Dueces

My name is Irene (irenecatfighter) and I want to tell you a story. I recently started working in a dungeon which is owned by Mistress Caitlin. Mistress Caitlin is a 50+ S&M Mistress. Caitlin is a Dominatrix, Mistress, disciplinarian, and for several years has been considered the Grand Mistress in the local S&M community. There is no IRL as compared to the way she really lives her life every day. In her capacity as a Mistress, she is quite used to people doing as she tells them to. She is in-charge, and she takes charge of everyone she has contact with. If you don't listen, she is quite used to show you the error in your ways. Her followers worships her, and pay homage to her, and even when they are disobedient, Mistress Caitlin will punch, torture, terrorize beat them up, man or woman. One time a woman tried to be dominant over Caitlin, and Caitlin easily slapped some sense onto the other woman. She beat the  other woman up, blackened her eyes, bloodied noses, busted her lips. She has taken many disobedient men and women over her knee and spanked their asses bloody and black and blue. She loves using dildos on her subservients, and she will make you worship her body, lick her cxnt, lick her tits. She can be a very vicious bitch, and she gets off sexually on beating people up and draining the dignity out of them, it doesn't matter it's a male or female or anything in the middle. She will tie you up, put you in bondage and play with you. She loves making other people her pets.  It is always Mistress Caitlin's way. Mistress Caitlin is 5'1”, 170 lbs, 36GG. I'm 5'4”, 145lbs.

Caitlin starts trying to dominate me, screaming, “Look at the mess this place is. Clean the living room, do the dishes and clean the bathroom, it's filthy,” but that doesn't go over so well with me. I stand up and I put my hands on my hips and I scream, “How fuckin dare you talk to me like that you fat cow. I am an employee, not a fuckin slave. You must be quite used to dominating a bunch of weak, submissive slaves. You must have become quite accustomed to you acting like the queen and everyone around you worshiping you and making you feel so important and so sure of yourself, so fuckin confident. It's made you quite cocky, but you have turned into a spoiled, lazy, pathetic fat old cow, and you believe that you really are all that. Truth is you stupid, bitch, I am going to take that all away from you, right now. Tonite I'm going to fight you cow. I'm going to knock the shit out of you Caitlin, and then I'm going to humiliate you. That's right you fuckin big mouth, I'm going to be your Mistress and I'm going to make you my slave, and then I'm going to drain every last drop of your dignity out of you, right in front of your slaves, and your friends and these other Mistress', and when I'm finished with you Caitlin you fat fuckin whore, I will be the new Queen, and you'll be too embarrassed to ever show your face around any of these people again.”

I almost have to laugh as Caitlin try's to dominate me again. She laughs and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You think that you're a Mistress you disrespectful whore. I'm the grand Mistress, the  queen, and I'm going to teach you about being a Mistress from the bottom up. First I'm going to beat you up cxnt, and then I'm going to dominate you. I'm going to take you over my knee and spank you until you beg me to humiliate you. I'll masturbate you in front of all of the people at the party you disrespectful slut, and then I'll sit right on your face and make you lick me into orgasm. We'll see which one of us is going to be the Mistress, and you're going to be my slave.

I wait until the party is going good, I really wanna punch this old cow senseless in front of a whole big crowd. Caitlin see's me walking up to her and she puts her hands on her hips, and in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she screams, “I didn't think you would have the nerve to show up you stupid bitch.” So I bang her with an uppercut right into her jaw with my right fist, knock her fuckin head up in the air. Then with my left fist I hit her, I smash it right into her fat stomach, and Caitlin groans in pain as her eyes open wide and she grabs her stomach leaning forward in pain. I grab her hair with my right hand and I pull her head up. Caitlin screams from the pain of having me yank at her hair, and I stand the bitch straight up on her feet. Then I take my tightly balled up left fist and I smash it right into Caitlin's nose, making her nose bleed and swinging her head back. I had to fuckin laugh. Caitlin was totally shocked that I had the nerve to hit her. She puts her hand to her nose and she see's her own blood and she cry's out, “I'm bleeding,” and she shows me the blood on her hand. I really don't care, so I punch her right with my left fist, right into her nose again. Blood is really rolling from this fat slut's nose, and I can see tears starting to well in Caitlin's eyes. Caitlin is almost panicking as she puts her hand to her nose again, and now she could really see that her nose is bleeding hard. Caitlin wants to stop. She starts to walk away from me crying out, "I'm fuckin bleeding. I can't believe that you made me bleed. You better stay away from me you bitch."

I'm far from finished with this fat slut yet, so I run after her and I grab her shoulder, spinning her back around to face me again. Then I grab her black leather mini dress with both of my hands and I hold that fat fuckin whore up, screaming right in her shocked face. "How fuckin dare you tell me to stay away from you. You thought that you're such a tough Mistress, you big, fat cow. You thought you were tough and that you were going to beat me up, you thought you were going to dominate me and humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Caitlin. I knocked the shit out of you, you fat fuckin whore, and now I'm going to be your Mistress, and you're going to be my slave, and I'm going to drain every last drop of your dignity right out of you." This tough Mistress is pathetic. Tears start rolling down her cheeks and she starts crying like a baby, crying out, "Please you win, please don't humiliate me. Please I'm begging you, please don't humiliate me." I'm holding this flabby cow up by her dress, right in front of myself, and I start screaming right in Caitlin's face, "Oh no you big fat cow. You're going to tell everyone that you're a weak, pathetic fat cow, and that you are my slave, and I am your Mistress." Caitlin is crying and crying, but she doesn't say a word. This fat cow bitch really pisses me off and I lose my temper again. I make my left hand into a hard, tight fist and I punch her right in her  mouth. I split this stupid fat bitch's lips open and blood is rolling from Caitlin's lips. Caitlin is crying like a little girl, and she's spitting blood, sputtering blood right out of her mouth as she cry's out, "I'm your slave Mistress. I'm a weak, pathetic fat cow slave Mistress."

I laugh and I scream, "Alright Caitlin, now you're going to take off your bra and your panties and you're going to show everyone just what a weak, pathetic, out of shape fat cow you really are." The crowd is cheering loudly as Caitlin takes off her huge bra and her big, sexy tits just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. Caitlin might be a big fat cow, but seeing her big tits bouncing and swaying and flopping around made my pussy get all warm and moist, and I'm even more excited because the crowd is screaming. I was thinking of how easily I took control over this big fat slut, and what a big fuckin mouth this fuckin instigating bitch, this trouble-making cxnt has and how she deserves to be taken down a couple of pegs. I grab my pocket book. I knew I was going to kick this fat cow's ass. So I brought a big, strap on dildo which I had planned on using on Caitlin. I took my dress off and now I'm in my big black lace bra and matching panties, and the crowd is screaming. I strap that dildo onto myself. The crowd is very excited, but they are silent, waiting to hear what I am going to make Caitlin do next. 

I scream, "Get on your knees you fat cow. Get on your fuckin knees and kiss this cock. Tears start overflowing from Caitlin's eyes, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, and its rolling down her cheeks and onto her big sexy tits, and Caitlin is panicky. She really enjoys dominating and degrading others. This fuckin big mouth gets off on draining the dignity out of others, but she had never even considered someone humiliating her like this before, and she definitely isn't prepared for what I'm going to do to her. She's jut standing there with tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup. I ball up my left fist and I send it plowing “bam,” right into Caitlin chubby belly. “OOOFFF,” I pound the air out of her. I grab her hair and I pull her standing straight up on her feet. Caitlin screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. I stand the cow up with my right hand, and with my left fist again I plow it “boom,” right into Caitlin's flabby stomach. “OOOFFF,” I knock the air out of Caitlin's fat cow stomach again, and this time Caitlin's knees buckle under her as she grabs her aching belly and she falls right onto her hands and knees, right in front of me.  Caitlin is trying to roll into a ball, but I still have a hold of her hair with my right hand and I wrench hard at her hair screaming, “Suck my dick whore, suck this big, erect rubber cock you fat fuckin whore.” Caitlin gives up, She becomes submissive to me and she grabs the big, erect cock that I have strapped onto myself in her hands and she holds it right up to her mouth. Caitlin opens her mouth and she sticks the cock into her mouth. She starts sucking that big, hard artificial penis. She's sucking it like the fat fuckin whore that she is, and the crowd is cheering. I'm just looking down and watching this big, tough Mistress sucking my cock, and it is making my pussy soaking wet, as a matter of fact, the more and worse I humiliate this flabby slut, the wetter my pussy is getting, and my nipples are starting to get all hard and erect. I hold the bitch' hair as I pull that hard cock out of her mouth. I look around and the whole crowd is really enjoying the show.

I spin Caitlin around to face the whole crowd again, and this time I pull her backwards, closer to me until I guide that big erect cock right up to Caitlin's anus. Caitlin doesn't even have time to think of what is going on when I shove that big, hard erect rubber cock right into her ass hole. Caitlin lets out a bloodcurdling scream, “AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH,” as she raises up onto her tippy toes and starts jumping and twisting and screaming, “Get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me.”  I'm fuckin laughing as I scream, “Look at her, look at her everyone, look at this fat fuckin cow. Look at tough Mistress Caitlin now everyone. She doesn't look so fuckin tough now, and now do you know what you're going to do Caitlin. You're going to moo for everyone. You're going to moo and show everyone that you are weak pathetic fat cow, not the tough Mistress everyone thought that you were.” Tears are overflowing from Caitlin's eyes and she cry's out, PLEASE LET ME GO.” I pull harder at her hair and then I start plunging that big, hard cock in and out of her ass hole. I'm fuckin this big, fat pathetic cow up her ass hole with the dildo, and Caitlin cry's out, “moo, please, I'm begging you, please let me go.” I'm really infuriated and I grab the back of Caitlin's hair with both of my hands, and I start plunging that big, hard, erect rubber cock in and out and in and out of Caitlin's ass hole. I'm totally humiliating this big fat cow right in front of everyone, and I'm screaming, “You better fuckin moo a lot louder than that you stupid flabby slut or I'll rip this cock right out of your ass hole and I'll knock the fuckin shit out of you all over again.”

Caitlin takes a long, deep breath, my pussy starts overflowing from the excitement, Caitlin starts to “MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO,” feverishly. She's mooing and mooing over and over again like the fat cow that she really is. I'm laughing as I scream, “Look at her everyone. Look at this tough fat cow now mooing like the fat cow that she really is. I start marching this fat cow around in front of each and every person and I”m laughing as I scream, “Moo bitch, moo and fuckin tell them that you thought you were such a tough Mistress, but you were wrong. Tell everyone to look at you, because you're a big, fat cow.” Caitlin is crying like a little baby, and Caitlin is submissive now, and she  cry's out, “MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO, I thought I was a tough Mistress. Look at me everyone, I'm a big fat cow. MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO,” I'm a big fat cow.” Caitlin is totally humiliated already, but I'm not finished with this fuckin big mouth yet.” I pull that big, hard cock right out of her ass hole and I laugh as I scream, “Now slave, get on your hands and knees and suck this dildo clean.”  Caitlin's eyes are flooded with tears and their streaming down her face, and Caitlin starts crying out, “ENOUGH, PLEASE LET ME GO. I'VE HAD ENOUGH, YOU WIN, PLEASE LET ME GO.”

I punch Caitlin “bang,” right in her nose again. Blood is gushing from Caitlin's nose, it's starting to get all puffy. Caitlin quickly jumps down onto her hands and knees crying out, 'Please Mistress, I'm begging you, please don't hit me any more. You won. You beat me up and now I'm going to suck your cock Mistress. Please I'm begging you, please don't hit me.” Caitlin grabs that big, hard erect rubber cock, and she puts it right into her mouth, and Caitlin is crying and crying as she starts sucking my dick. She has my big, strap on dildo in her mouth, this fuckin rubber cock, and she's sucking on it, and sucking on it passionately.

Watching Caitlin's mouth, and her lips as she sucks that cock, and Caitlin's big sexy tits are bouncing and swaying, and shaking on her chest, my fuckin pussy is shaking, vibrating, twitching with excitement. Caitlin is sucking that hard penis like a hooker sucks a John, bouncing up and down and up and down, and Caitlin's nipples are all hard and erect. My pussy is screaming, it's burning, and now it's really vibrating. I'm wet, I'm soaking fuckin wet and I want this fat cow to really be humiliated. I pull the artificial cock out of Caitlin's mouth and I unstrap that dildo from myself. I turn around and I grab my pocketbook and I put the strap on back in and I take out a huge double ended dildo. I insert one end of the double ended dildo into my soaking wet cxnt, and I laugh as I lean forward and say, “NOW BEG ME TO FUCK YOU WITH THIS COCK, YOU FUCKIN BIG MOUTH.” Caitlin's eyes are filled with tears, and Caitlin cry's out, fuck me mistress. Please I'm begging you, please fuck me with that cock Mistress. 

No one would ever thought that they would see anything like this, Caitlin all beat up with her dignity completely taken from her. No one could have ever even imagine Caitlin begging another woman forcing her be so humiliated, BUT SHE IS, Caitlin is just as turned on as I am and she starts crying out, “FUCK ME. PLEASE FUCK ME MISTRESS. I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME.” I have Caitlin lying down on her back and I lay down right on top of her, inserting the other end of that big, double ended dildo into Caitlin's soaking wet pussy. I start fucking Caitlin like a man, and my big, sexy tits are right on top of Caitlin's, touching, smacking together, rubbing together. This fuckin fat cow has real nice tits. And I'm up and down up and down fucking this big cow over and over again. Caitlin is breathing hard, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH,” and so am I. I stick my tongue into her mouth and we start kissing passionately. We're both pumping away at that cock. I can't help it, our tits smack together again and again, Caitlin's huge, hard erect nipples are poking against mine and we're both panting and breathing hard, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH.” I'm in charge of that dildo and I'm fucking Caitlin like a bitch. Caitlin starts “OOOWWW, OOOWWW,” dry squirting. I'm drenched and I start “OOOWWWW, OOOWWWW,” and then we both start “OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEEEE,” going off. We're kissing passionately and squirting over and over again.

Then I pull the dildo out of Caitlin and I get up off of Caitlin and I remove the dildo from myself. I sit down on Caitlin's big tits screaming, “Alright you fat cow, now you're going to moo again, only this time, you're going to moo right into my cxnt. Now let me hear you moo.” MMMMOOOOOOOO, Caitlin is scared and she's totally submissive to me, and she's mooing and mooing “MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOO,” over and over again. I raise up  off of Caitlin's big tits and I hold my cxnt right over her face. Caitlin raises her head up, and Caitlin's head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head, and she starts to “MMMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOOO, MMMMOOOO,” over and over again into my soaking wet pussy. She reaches up and she starts caressing my nipples, and my nipples are so hard and erect I think that they're going to burst. The vibrations of Caitlin's lips against the inside of my pussy makes me “OOOOOWWWEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOOWWWWEEE,” start to day squirt again. I'm screaming, twisting, trying to dance out of my body, and I'm screaming and howling like a wounded animal. Then I start to squirt cum. I'm having one explosive orgasm after another, right on tough Mistress Caitlin's face, right on this fat cow's tongue, and the crowd is going crazy. From now on, Caitlin is going to be my slave, my fuckin slave............

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 11:49:36 AM »
Great story Irene!