News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1

• 49 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1
« on: July 26, 2015, 01:45:14 AM »
The ring set up near the beach .. Round one gauntlet elimination ...  15 ladies making there way, to enter into the ring ... With an over the top elimination style match.
For the ladies to move onto the next round.
Round 2 will be falls count anywhere .... dropping the group of ladies, down to the last 4
Round 3 will be a fatal 4 way, two ladies being eliminated.
THEN round 4 the final head to head match, to decide the winning lady wrestler!!

LADIES .. feel free to use different photos, of yourself as this goes on.. Maybe share your ring entry music, artist/ group and song!!

FAIR warning ladies ... First 2 rounds .. You do not add in or participate .. You may get DQ'ed no matter HOW many votes you have!!
The ref, and fans will be looking on, to make some noise about this!!
So non participation, can still get you eliminated!!

Also adding .. Yvettebovafan ... This is not actually Yvette Bova .. YET think you will see by the ladies photo. This lady from Germany, is VERY fit, and strong herself.

LADIES .. the ring yours for battle ... If sliding under the ropes .. You can even fight in the crowd or the waves of the beach. Before heading back into the ring.
LET'S see how well you ladies, know your wrestling moves!!

That all said ... Showing one of our sexy referees ... the ring, and the beach !! To help the ladies, get into the right mind set!!

LADIES make your way to the ring, and WRESTLE!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 01:48:41 AM »
OUR wonderful wrestling ladies for the event!!

JESSIWRESTLES

KAYLAXXX

YVETTEBOVAFAN

STRONGANTONIA

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 01:49:54 AM »

MARCELIT30 RAQUEL

CALI GIRL

SLEEPER GIRL STACIE

MARLIES

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 01:51:21 AM »

EVA Cuban queen of the ring

VENEZEULAN GODDESS

STANAKAT

SERENA77

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 07:16:23 AM »
Kind of leaving it open to you ladies ... Figure to give everyone a chance. To maybe show or describe their in ring attire. As well as entry theme music. As you come to the ring.

At any time ... You can just go at it, with everyone in the ring.

Tried to set this up. So you ladies can introduce yourselves. As well as pick out rivals.

So feel free to start it either way. With how you want to start posting ... Basically each lady would get intro, on way to the ring. Yet could start out, with everyone already there in the ring.

Storm

Offline SatyriconTypoN

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 10:17:03 PM »
my votes always go to Cuban Queen of Wrestling and her Venezuelan side kick.

Offline backbreakher

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 11:16:57 PM »
Some great ladies in action here!...and a pro-wrestling tournament on fcf too! You are spoiling us Sir! lol. Voted for my 3 faves.......and also hoping for some wardrobe malfunctions along the way! lol  ;)

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 12:46:19 AM »
I am the next to enter after Eva, the same Latin salsa generic garbage that Eva uses plays since it is the Caliente Y Loca entrance music.  I try to do a salsa dance, but I am not the great but who gives a fuck as the fans are staring at my ass.  I wear my outfit in the picture with the black bra top with fishnet sleeves.  I wear my skin tight black leather pants not giving a fuck if it is 95 degrees in the sun on the beach.  I am going to hit a few of these bitches with the taste of Venezuela, so they should enjoy that with me baking in this sun.  I wear my gold heels as I trip in the sand a couple times.  I see Sexy Stormy ringside and come up to him and give him a little lap dance before I take off my shoes and give them to Stormy.

Me:  Now don't you take them for yourself.

I climb up the apron, walk to mid apron where Eva entered with my back towards Stormbolt I grab the top rope, jump in the air and land in the splits, before I slide under the bottom rope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZpOqnuVx3A

I get up and take my place next to Eva plotting to work together, waiting for our 3rd 3Sexy4U member Mari to come to the ring so we can eliminate everyone else.

{alt}

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 01:42:25 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfR_HWMzgyc

Kashmir by Led Zeppelin cuts off Eva & VenezuelanGoddess' gibberish Latina music as I slowly saunter down the makeshift entrance to the ring through the sand...clad in a frilly black microkini I reach up to tie my hair into a pony tail before rolling under the bottom rope and into the ring. "Evening ladies" I smile; bending down to stretch while the others make their way into the ring.

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 07:45:08 AM »
I come out to Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson.  I run out to the ring in my hot pink "3Sexy4U" top and black leggings and join my sisters Carmen and Eva in the ring!!!  I get booed by the crowd but I ignore them!!!.  I jump from the sand through the bottom and middle rope and do a somersault on the mat and get to my feet and pose in front of Sexy Eva and Carmen!!!!  Waiting for the next girl to come to the ring!!

Offline Kaylaxxx

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 09:10:52 AM »
'Roar' by Katy Perry starts playing through the speakers as I enter walk down the ramp in a one piece green swimsuit, my hair tied back into two pigtails and my breasts pushed up and my ass looking fantastic. I walk down to the ring and give all the girls a death stare before sliding into the ring... I prop myself up in the corner and give the crowd a wave and blow a kiss!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 11:26:48 AM »
The crowd roars as I walk slowly on the sand btw them, toward the ring..............."Bad to the bone" performed by "George Thorogood and The Destroyers" accompanies my entrance....................I'm wearing a skimpy leopard-print bikini, as you can see in the pic below...............I throw kisses to the crowd, as they are singing all together, spelling "B-b-b-b-bad to the bone"....................I climb up to the ring and I slowly go through the ropes, showing my sexy and fit body in the process...................I grin to my opponents deployed into the ring, then I go to a corner and I climb up to the first rope on the turnbuckle, kissing to the crowd again as the music fades.................I'm ready to win this contest!

strongantonia

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 07:42:40 PM »
slowly slowly I enter in the ring ...pass through the ropes and take my place in a corner of the ring...the others adversaries are there....I look them up and down....no one is like me....I rise my right hand and pose my fingers in the sign of victory.....reset my orange bikini and pose with my muscles....it's only a question of time and in the end the crown will be mine...smiling turn my face to the crowd.....I feel them bet over me....

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 11:21:56 PM »
Eva, Carmen and wrestlefunNJ