News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1

• 49 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Pro wrestling tournament/ Beachside ring Gauntlet rd 1
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 01:36:01 PM »
It is wonderful seeing Eva, Carmen, Stana, Mari-Angelina, Kayla, Serena, and Antonia making comments already ....
LADIES feel free to start the action in the ring. Hopefully other ladies like Jessiwrestles, Cali girl, Stacie, wrestlefunJ, SaraJ will join in soon ...

So do not feel like you have to wait for everyone to post. LET'S GET THIS HAPPENING!!

Storm

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 04:55:42 PM »
I am with Eva and Mari in a huddle preparing trying to come up with plans.

Me:  So Eva, what should we do?

Eva:  (in Eva speak)  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Me:  Sounds like a plan.  Mari, any ideas?

Mari:   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mari is always yelling because she is so tiny and no one hears her)

Me:  I like that too Mari, better idea than what the Cuban came up with

Eva:   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Me:  No Eva, that is a good idea though.  I didn't mean to say that your idea sucked

Eva:   ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Me:  But you are kind of big and slow Eva.

Eva:   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Me:  But you still are the Cuban Queen of the Ring

Eva:   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mari:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eva:   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Me:  No Mari, Eva isn't the Queen of the giant asses.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 04:57:06 PM by VenezuelanGoddess »

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 06:00:54 PM »
I come to the ring as the song "Bitch"  by the Rolling Stones entertains the crowd.  I see by the early voting my assessment is true.  It is starting out as a T&A poll. Accept forget the " "for Carmen hehe!

I have beaten Eva Carmen and others in private matches so my only hope is that [my skills and and "natural beauty"[/u]impresses the voters.  I kno Eva and Carmen are not happy to se me so I walk over to and stand there looking over the group and smiling waiting for the action to begin smiling and waving to the crowd and saying "WATCH ME!!"

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 08:06:38 PM »
Janey what kind of shit are you smoking? you and I never even met one on one in the ring and I could so kick your ass all over it.  I should just kick Kaylaxative's ass for coming to the ring to Katy Perry.

Offline Kaylaxxx

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 12:52:01 AM »
Janey what kind of shit are you smoking? you and I never even met one on one in the ring and I could so kick your ass all over it.  I should just kick Kaylaxative's ass for coming to the ring to Katy Perry.

Is that right? Well well bitch seems we will be having a bit of fun especially when I kick your ass and put you and your dumb bimbo friends over the top rope!

Offline NatalyaUkraine

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 04:03:07 AM »
Even though I can destroy all 3 of them at once I pick the 3Sexy4U group Eva, Carmen and Mari.  I don't recognize any of the other competition.

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 05:33:14 AM »
hey carmen you must be having memory issues from the beating I gave you in our private match.  smoking never hehe and Eva the same goes for you smiling!!!

You were good and lucky in the battle royal!! But we both know who has a winning record between us!!!. I see Eva charge me going for a spear and AS YOu GET CLOSE I STEP TO MY RIGHT AND SAY OLE!! as yo go bye me I give you a swift kick in your cuban biscuit. I spin looking for your minion to attack me next hehe!!

strongantonia

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 06:54:49 AM »
I look the adversaries into the ring....no one there have fought with me before...and this is a great opportunity to increase my score...my hands up start to walk in the ring slowly....to choose an adversary...."come on girls....come on"....

Offline SaraJ

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2015, 10:11:05 AM »
  I walk to the ring wearing my cute red bikini and i love to hear the crowd react to my entrance.  I'm actually very confdent that i'm going to round 2 and the only unknow it's how many girls i'll throw over the top rope! I take off my sungalsses and my hat, toss them to the crowd and now i'm ready to kick some ass!

" This is going to be fun!"... i think to myself while i enter the ring and look around to see my competition.

Offline Marlies

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2015, 11:36:32 AM »
Oh! I'm a bit late! My opponents are into the ring yet! No problem! The most important person is always the last one to be introduced! :P

I enjoy my entrance, walking slowly among people around the ring, a broad smile on my face. I'm wearing a pale pink bikini on my luscious toned body. At 5'10" I'm probably the tallest one among the fighters and I'm going to take advantage of it. "Smoke on the water" by Deep Purple is playing. I approach the ring, then I turn back. I maliciously smile to the crowd and I slowly take off my bikini top. I twirl it over my head and I throw it to the crowd, that is going wild. I'm going to fight topless, as bikinis will not stand too long in a brawl like this! "Keep it well, folks! I'll be back soon!"I yell and I throw a kiss to them. I climb up and I jump into the ring to face my opponents.................... 

Offline Kaylaxxx

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2015, 03:27:22 PM »
Oh! I'm a bit late! My opponents are into the ring yet! No problem! The most important person is always the last one to be introduced! :P

I enjoy my entrance, walking slowly among people around the ring, a broad smile on my face. I'm wearing a pale pink bikini on my luscious toned body. At 5'10" I'm probably the tallest one among the fighters and I'm going to take advantage of it. "Smoke on the water" by Deep Purple is playing. I approach the ring, then I turn back. I maliciously smile to the crowd and I slowly take off my bikini top. I twirl it over my head and I throw it to the crowd, that is going wild. I'm going to fight topless, as bikinis will not stand too long in a brawl like this! "Keep it well, folks! I'll be back soon!"I yell and I throw a kiss to them. I climb up and I jump into the ring to face my opponents.................... 

I run up and get in your face! I am going to kick your ass first honey!

Offline Marlies

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2015, 07:20:35 PM »

Oh you can try! But you will fail at it!
I reach out and I grab your green one-piece costume. I pull you toward me and I lift my right leg, as I slam my knee in your tummy!
I grin in your face! "Welcome in my ring, honey!" :P

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 12:50:56 AM »
Eva and Janey are starting with each other! Eva misses Janey and Janey looks at her!!  I come up from behind Janey with a knee to her back while she is distracted by Eva!!!  GO EVA!!! GET HER!!!!!!!!  I leap to her back to give her Carlito's backcracker move!!!

Offline Kaylaxxx

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 03:51:28 AM »

I enjoy my entrance, walking slowly among people around the ring, a broad smile on my face. I'm wearing a pale pink bikini on my luscious toned body. At 5'10" I'm probably the tallest one among the fighters and I'm going to take advantage of it. "Smoke on the water" by Deep Purple is playing. I approach the ring, then I turn back. I maliciously smile to the crowd and I slowly take off my bikini top. I twirl it over my head and I throw it to the crowd, that is going wild. I'm going to fight topless, as bikinis will iahnot stand too long in a brawl like this! "Keep it well, folks! I'll be back soon!"I yell and I throw a kiss to them. I climb up and I jump into the ring to face my opponents.................... 

Oh you can try! But you will fail at it!
I reach out and I grab your green one-piece costume. I pull you toward me and I lift my right leg, as I slam my knee in your tummy!
I grin in your face! "Welcome in my ring, honey!" :P

I double over in pain, the air gone from my body.
Instead of backing down though I grab you by the waist and tackle you to the ground, raining slaps down on your body! (Especially your chest)

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 06:49:10 AM »
I glare at eva  who is lucky once again. though I did not know that was going to be be done I watch security take her away. I start to wonder why was security there.

I return my focus to Eva and she her motion to me to lock up with her. I start to step into a lock up with Eva my body tensing and then I feel a gnats knee driven into my back. Damn does Eva let everybody do her battles for her!! the blow makes me lurch forward my knee luckily looks like it will catch Eva in the tummy and wipe that smirk off her face. Then the little gnat jumps n my back and tries to pull me backward!! I look at the big screen I see its is Mari and I grab  her hair pull her chin forward and try to drop to my knees .  If I succeed I will drive my shoulder into another of Eva's minions chin