News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Monty stories

• 8 Replies

Offline pizarro1

Monty stories
« on: July 29, 2015, 05:47:11 AM »
Can anyone post any of Monty's stories from the 1990s.  There were several, but I can only find five of them.

Offline levi

• I love catfights!
Re: Monty stories
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 02:21:24 PM »
maybe this writer is known by another name, why dont you post the five stories that you have and maybe someone can recognize the author?

Offline Wondering48

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 03:39:31 PM »
Here is one of his stories that I have , but only have five.

Introducing a Kelly
Author: Monty
I had gone to my ex-wife's Photo studio to pick up Sandy , I though it would be nice to grab a coffee and catch up on each other's work. I was totally shocked to see Kelly, the girl that hid me when I went to get Sandy at school and showed me what the girls wrestling team was really all about.
Kelly was behind the counter in a belly shirt and skirt when I walked into the studio she looked up and smiled. “Hey there, Mr. Radio Star, how's things.”
“I'm no radio star, honey, just a guy doing a job.”
Kelly and I talked a bit about her graduating in a week or so and what she wanted to do. Just small talk, she told me Sandy had run across the street to the bank and would be right back, well right on cue she walks through the door. Sandy took me into her office so she could get her purse and I asked when she hired Kelly and why. It seems Alison the girl that was working for Sandy was moving to go to University and Kelly did have an interest in photography and was 18 and that she needed a summer job; she might even stay here to go to college for photographic arts. And being cute and a girl fighter did not hurt.
We were on our way out when Kelly asked if I wanted to see some of her photos. I said sure. She showed me the usual still life and landscape, shots, a couple of cool shots of spider webs with dew on them and a few portraits. She had learned quite a bit. We were just about to leave when she pulled out another portfolio binder and said to look at these. Inside were a few nude photos of some very nice looking girls, I recognized one as the other girl in the hall the night at school. “That's Eve, my playmate.” “Playmate” Odd choice of words for an 18 year old. She then showed me a few shots of girls wrestling, team shots then there were a few intimate shots of other women fighting topless and then one shot of Sandy and Evelyn, fighting naked. Evelyn had been to our house three times since they met and fought at the radio convention. She was over just two weeks ago. In the picture Evelyn was behind Sandy and was squeezing Sandy 's tits. Sandy looked like she was in a lot of pain and Evelyn had this evil little smile on her face. There were also a couple of pictures of two women in there forties, fighting naked. Kelly said it was her mom and Eve's mom, “Those two sluts fight all the time.”
I was totally dizzy from this turn of events. Sandy was leading me out of the shop when Kelly yelled out didn't you forget something. Sandy turned around and walked over to Kelly and gave here a kiss, a real sexy kiss, as she was walking away shaking her ass in front of Kelly, Kelly tried to grab it and Sandy told her she could try that later.
Over lunch Sandy told me that Kelly wrestled her at practice one night and grabbed her tits and cxnt and did everything she could to get Sandy off. Sandy did pin her and was totally turned on by the match and wanted more of the hot little co-ed. When she told Evelyn about it, Evelyn said bring her over and they let Kelly photograph their match on the condition that Kelly was naked too. Kelly had no problem with that. She really got off watching the two women fight. Then said she watched her mom and Eve's mom fight a lot as well.
Sandy had to drive because my head was just spinning. Then Sandy dropped the big bomb, “Baby I am going to wrestle that little cxnt Friday night at our house and if you want you can watch and I am putting your cock up as the prize along with my cxnt.”
I was totally spun now. I just babbled something like “Yea, yea. Sure, sure.” I was dumbfounded.
Friday night came and I was walking around in my Looney Toones, jammies pants. Hey what do you want I am a radio announcer and do cartoon voices for a living, I have a Wile E. Coyote coffee mug, so Looney Toon, pj's are not out of the question. And I know what the E in Wile E. Coyote stands for. Anyway, the doorbell rings and there is Kelly waving good-bye to this big titted blond in a jeep, her mom, telling her that she will see her tomorrow. As she comes in she gives me a kiss and rubs my crotch; “I can't wait to try this.”
I was beside myself. Sandy came down stairs and was wearing a mini T-shirt dress, no bra and very hard nipples. Kelly was wearing a little kilt and stockings with a white belly shirt, totally cute school slut look. Sandy asked if Kelly wanted to take her stuff to her room, her room I asked, then Sandy told me that Kelly was staying over since my step daughter Shelly was at her grandparents. Kelly said sure but that she did not expect to sleep in that bed. I could not believe this little slut, blatantly saying she was going to sleep with us. As the girls went up stairs I could see that Sandy was not wearing any panties, Kelly could see that two and then I looked up, Kelly did not have any on either.
Kelly put her things in the spare room then we had a nice dinner of delivered Chinese, Sandy 's favorite way to cook. The two girls teased the delivery girl who was about twenty, they both made sure their tits were sticking out and Kelly bent over to pick up Sandy 's purse giving the delivery girl a great view of here naked cxnt. I think the girl liked the teasing because her nipples grew pretty big under her work T-shirt. Sandy caught that too, she made sure that she gave the girl a good tip and brushed the ten-dollar bill over her nipple when she gave it to her.
During dinner the girls started to trash talk each other and Kelly even went as far as to rub her stocking covered foot over Sandy 's cxnt. Sandy told her to stop and wait for the fight, Kelly said Sandy couldn't take it and even tried to stick her toe into Sandy 's cxnt, Sandy repaid Kelly by rubbing her nylon covered foot on Kelly's naked cxnt. Both the woman and the girl were really hot now.
Sandy pushed away from the table, “That's it you little slut, let's fight” “Fine by me, cxnt, I've been wanting your ass for a long time.”
Both of them went into our basement and stepped into the middle of the thick shag carpet that filled the room. “Strip, Bitch.” Said Kelly. “My pleasure, slut.” Sandy peeled off her T-shirt dress to stand bare foot in her nylons and garters. “Now your turn, Slut.” Sandy challenged.
Kelly did not bat an eye, she just undid her kilt and let it fall to the floor and then pulled off her top and threw it to the side to also stand in her bare stocking feet and garter. Kelly tweaked her nipples making them harder than they were. “Fight to submission, bitch?” “Yes and loser has to watch the winner get fucked by him and lick the winners cxnt and be her slave for the night.” “You're on, cxnt.”
The two slowly circled each other, then locked up in a classic wrestling lock, I could tell that each was as tall as the other, about 5' 1”, Sandy was 110 pounds at the time and Kelly about 115. Kelly's matched Sandy 's 34 c tits, and both had nice round asses. Kelly had very little hair on her cxnt, where as Sandy shaved her cxnt but left a little tuft of hair at the top for pulling she said. The sound of nylon shuffling and little grunts as they pushed and pulled against each other was totally erotic, I work in radio and sound is very important to me.
Kelly was the first to go for the hair, Sandy yelped and they danced around with Kelly pulling on Sandy's hair, Sandy told her to let go but Kelly just pulled harder. Sandy then punched Kelly in the belly. Kelly oofed and bent over. “This isn't like in school, Honey.” And Sandy punched her again. With Kelly bent over, Sandy grabbed her leg and took her to the floor.
Now the two were on the floor and Sandy had Kelly's leg, she bent it into a single leg crab and had Kelly crying out in pain. “Give up, cxnt?” “Fuck you.” “No Fuck You, Bitch.” Sandy said as she reached down and started to rub and finger Kelly's hot little slit. Kelly gasped as Sandy worked over her cxnt. The teasing was getting to the eighteen-year-old. “Get your fingers out of my cxnt, you old whore.” “Say you will lick my tits.” “No. I won't lick you saggy old tits.” “I'll show you saggy tits, little cxnt.”
Sandy flipped Kelly on to her back and jammed her fingers up Kelly. “AURGH!” “Like that, bitch. Like my fingers up your cxnt?” “She has to submit, Sandy . Making her cum does not let you win the match.” I said.
“Shut up. I'll make her cum if I want to.” And Sandy continued to finger fuck Kelly.
Sandy leaned over Kelly to get more pressure in her fucking and as she did, Kelly reached up and grabbed her tits and pulled. “AAAWWW my fucking tits, you cxnt, let go of my tits.” Sandy pulled out of Kelly and tried to get her hands off of her tits, but Kelly held on and pulled. Sandy was in real trouble, her tits are her weak spot, and Kelly wrapped her legs around the older woman in a scissors.
Sandy flopped onto her side and Kelly put on the pressure. Kelly grabbed one of Sandy 's arms to move it out of the way and then slapped Sandy 's tit, making her gasp in pain. “This isn't like in school, Honey.” Kelly mocked, as she gave Sandy 's tit another slap making her cry out.
Kelly's cxnt was red and raw from Sandy 's attack earlier and was pressed up against Sandy 's arm. Sandy took advantage of the positioning and elbowed Kelly in her twat.
“OOOHHH Fuck.” Cried out Kelly as she rolled away from Sandy . Sandy took a moment to catch her breath and then crawled to Kelly. Sandy grabbed Kelly and rolled her over in order to cover Kelly for a pin, but Kelly was ready for her. Kelly's arms flashed out and grabbed Sandy by the hair and pulled her into a kiss. Kelly was holding Sandy and kissing her, driving her tongue deep into Sandy 's mouth. Sandy was slapping the floor and muffled grunts and groans were coming from her. Kelly rolled Sandy onto her back and kept the kiss. Sandy was growing weak as the teen kept kissing her.
Kelly raised her head, “Give up, slut?” “cxnt, you're smothering me with that kiss.” “Give up?” Sandy was breathless, “No.” Again Kelly planted her lips on Sandy 's. Sandy 's protest was smothered by the teen's lips. Kelly also reached down and trapped Sandy 's nipple in between her thumb and forefinger, twisting it. Sandy was thrashing under Kelly, but Kelly would not release her hold or the kiss. Sandy started tapping the floor I yelled at Kelly that Sandy was tapping out. Kelly raised her head, her lips still close to Sandy 's ear; she gave it a seductive lick. “Give up?” she whispered. “Yes.” Said Sandy . Kelly still had Sandy 's nipple and twisted it hard, “Louder say it louder.” “I..I..I give. Yes I give up. Let go of my tit, I give up.”
“What do I get?” “You get his cock, you get my cxnt, you get my tits. You get me for the night, you get everything, baby.”
“Suck my tits to prove it.” Kelly demanded and my beautiful ex-wife lifted her head and wrapped her lips around that hot teen nipple and sucked.
I had a great night and no, Kelly did not sleep in the spare room that night. There is something about driving into an eighteen year old cxnt doggie style as you wife sucks her tits while you fill that young twat. Then again there is nothing like being woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of two girls biting each others tits asking who can take it more.
A little over eight years together and our adventures were many

Offline pizarro1

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 05:38:25 PM »
Stories by Monty

The Begining
Meet The Mom
The Biggest Best Rival
Sandy and Doris Clash
Introducing Kelly
Meet the Neighbors Part 1

This is what I found, but there were others. 

Offline levi

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 08:02:30 PM »
those are posted in the seaking website, hope you find the rest, good luck!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Monty stories (The Wrestling Coach)
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 10:11:20 PM »
The Wrestling Coach by Monty (Sexfight Forum 25-Feb-99 )
My ex-wife Sandy had been involved with wrestling and sex fighting with other women even before she and I met and being bi she was totally fanatical about it. I work in the radio industry as an announcer and program director. I came home one day to tell her of a public service announcement we had running for one of the local high schools. They were looking for adults to help out with a new program, a girls wrestling team. As soon as I told Sandy about this she was on the phone to the head of the girl's athletic department.
Sandy took her 34c 5 foot 1 inch 105 pound body to the school on nights that the girls were to practice and worked with the girls wrestling coach, Ms. Carter a 5 foot 5 inch Scandinavian beauty with 36c tits on a 125 pound body. Sandy is a red head.
That first night that Sandy went to practice she was on cloud nine. She told me that there was twelve girls on the team two were 16 there were a couple of 17 year olds some 18 year olds and two 19 year old, and Ms. Carter. Sandy was drooling over her and the girls on the team. She had expected tomboyish girls but that was not the case. Sandy said the girls were very hot looking and most had curvy bodies with good sized tits. Sandy was also a tit lover, she had a real tit fetish.
The girls also dressed in aerobics suits and most did not wear underwear. Sandy said she saw a lot of pubic hair sticking out of the crotches of the girls suits. The practice was two hours long and after the first hour Sandy said she saw lots of moisture on the crotches of the girls, she put it down to sweat at first until she was on the mat working with some of the girls and got the familiar whiff of over heated pussy.
The girls would roll around the mats, grappling and the odd moan and groan would be punctuated with, "Let go of my tit bitch." in a harsh whisper. Every nipple in the gym was hard and sticking out and not one of the girls were trying to hide the fact that their nipples were sticking in another girls face. After practice the girls showered and changed and Sandy got a great view of the young nubile bodies. Ms. Carter asked Sandy if she wanted to use the coaches shower. Sandy thought it would be a good idea, since she was very exited and she did not want the girls to see her dripping pussy, yet.
As Sandy was showering and soaping herself up the shower curtain opened and there stood Ms. Carter, naked. Sandy dropped her soap as the beautiful blond stood in front of Sandy.
"So did you like practice?" Sandy did not reply at first. Ms. Carter reached out and cupped Sandy's crotch. "I think you did." Sandy was very aroused and let her hand move to Ms. Carter's crotch but the teacher grabbed her wrist. "Not so fast honey. I know you were eyeing up my little sluts just as I was and I know you are wondering which ones you could get into your clutches. But you have to earn the right to know, baby."
Then Ms. Carter pushed Sandy against the shower wall. Sandy knew what this meant the bitch wanted to fight Sandy in the small confines of the shower. This was fine with my ex-wife. The water made their bodies slick and Ms. Carter used her weight advantage to pin Sandy to the shower wall. Sandy could feel her tits crushing against the blonde's. "Your a tit lover aren't you? I could tell as soon as I met you. You stared at mine and every tit in the gym tonight, you little cxnt."
"Yes," my ex said breathlessly, "But so are you. You'd love to suck on my tits, I know it."
Both women were pressing hard into each other, trying to push the others nipples back. Sandy brought her free hand into Ms. Carter's hair and tried to twist her head. Both women were grunting and moaning with the hair pulling and body pressing. Ms. Carter grabbed one of Sandy's tits in her hand and squeezed. Sandy gasped but the gasp was cut off as Ms. Carter pressed her lips onto Sandy's. They tongue dueled and fought in the shower stall. Sandy secured a nipple in between her fingers. The two women wrestled tongues, bodies and tits in the slick water fall of the shower.
Sandy tried to slide her thigh up into Ms. Carter, but the blond was prepared for the move and used the momentum to turn Sandy. Sandy found herself pressed face first against the wall of the shower. Her tits were pressed against the wet wall and her legs were spread. "Now I've got you, bitch." said the blond coach.
Ms. Carter brought her right hand up between my ex-wife's legs and inserted two fingers into her cxnt. A loud grunt escaped Sandy's lips as the gym teacher began fingering my already aroused ex-wife's cxnt. Ms. Carter pumped Sandy with her fingers while she taunted her with whispers of "cum bitch, give up and cum. You can't win, I have you now cum you slut." in her ear.
Sandy tried to hold out but she was so horny from watching the young girls wrestling and wrestling herself that she finally exploded on the blond teacher's hand. Sandy collapsed on the shower floor. Ms. Carter looked down at Sandy, "There are quite a few of those girls who are just like you and I. You will have to beat me to find out which ones, slut." She then crouched down to Sandy, "But for now, suck my tits and make me cum, cxnt."
It took Sandy a couple of weeks before she got up enough gumption to seek her revenge on Ms. Carter. Sandy continued to go to the wrestling practices and she was taunted by Ms. Carter. Having her ass grabbed, being used by the blond in different demonstrations of holds for the girls to see how it was done. Ms. Carter would hold Sandy in a tight position and whisper in her ear, "You still feel as good as you did in the shower, bitch." Or slip her hand over Sandy's tits or muff just by accident mind you. Finally Sandy had had enough. She went to practice as usual but with a different look on her face. When I asked what was wrong she told me she would be home late from practice and said with a smile, "And you better be hard when I get home."
Practice went as Sandy had expected, the girls in their leotards and Danskins with no underwear. Ms. Carter feeling Sandy's ass when ever she could and every nipple in the gym hard as a rock. Sandy noticed a little bit of a difference with the girls tonight. Some of the girls whispered under their breath as they wrestled. "Watch my tits, bitch." Moans of, "Let go," followed by, "Suck my cxnt." Sandy was definitely moist.
As practice ended and the girls were leaving the gym Sandy and Ms. Carter were cleaning up, picking up towels and water bottles, Ms. Carter was heading for the gym door when Sandy reached out and grabbed her blond hair and turned her around.
"I think it's time to continue where we left off in the shower, baby."
"So you want to try and earn the names of my private sex fight kittens do you?"
"That's right."
Ms. Carter locked the gym doors and turned to Sandy. "Alright slut, right here on the mats, fucking naked."
"That's fine with me.", said Sandy as she peeled her sweaty Danskin off her body. Ms. Carter did the same and both women looked at each other, a sheen of sweat on their bodies. They flexed their hands and knees preparing to do battle.
Ms. Carter made the first move lunging for Sandy's legs, Sandy was ready for this move and my redhaired ex-wife leaped in the air to land on Ms. Carter's back driving her to the mat. Sandy snaked her hand around the blondes waist holding her to the mat, Sandy's hand was moving towards the "V" between Ms. Carter's legs.
"No way, Bitch. My cxnt's off limits to you."
"Like fuck it is! It's open territory to any slut who wants it."
"cxnt!"
Sandy's fingers had made contact with Ms. Carter's clit but only for a moment as the blond squirmed out from under Sandy. Sitting up the blond reached for Sandy's red hair and got a good hold on it, pulling Sandy towards her. My ex- reached out and grabbed the beautiful blondes tit. Ms. Carter howled with the pain of Sandy's tit grab. Ms. Carter needed to get my ex-wife off her tit so she reached for Sandy's snatch. Sandy gasped is surprise and pleasure and pain all at once. The gym teacher was trying to insert her fingers into the cleft but Sandy was far from done. She leaned into Ms. Carter, the gym teacher thought my ex- was giving up. WRONG. Sandy's head was in the position that she wanted her lips next to the blondes hard nipple. With a quick twist of her head Sandy had the bud in between her lips.
"Ungph." moaned Ms. Carter. "You little cxnt, sucking my tit."
Sandy sucked the nipple hard into her mouth as she brought her other hand up into the gym teachers twat.
"Fuck no you, bitch, your not going to get me that easy."
Sandy worked her hands into the slit of Ms. Carter's cxnt. Sandy released the nipple from her lips.
"Your wet you tramp," clamped back down on the blondes tit.
Ms. Carter was fading, the orgasm was building in her. She pawed at my ex- trying to find a way to get her off of her. Sandy was pouring on the pressure by fingering the gym teacher. Then she stopped. Sandy was ready to end this confrontation and get down to some serious sex.
"Give up, cxnt. Gonna tell me which one of those little bitches likes it like we do."
"No fuck you they're all mine."
Then sandy brought her hand away from Ms. Carter's pussy only to ball up her fist and punch the gym teacher right in the cxnt. The blond teacher howled and curled up, Sandy grabbed her and turned the gym teacher over onto her tummy. Placing on knee into the small of Ms. Carter's back she reached down between her legs and shoved two fingers into the blondes cxnt.
"Remember this position slut. You made me cum from behind in the shower now I'm gonna do you the same way on the floor, bitch."
Sandy pumped the gym teacher for a good ten minutes reaching around to play with her tits as she fucked the blond beauty. Ms. Carter started to quiver and then there was no holding back. My ex-wife pumped the blond fighter through three screaming orgasms before Ms. Carter lay on her belly totally spent. Sandy rolled the blond over onto her back and pressed her body on top of the gym teacher, making total contact. Pressing her lips to the blondes Sandy kissed her deeply, "Now slut tell me which one of those little cxnts are mine!"
++
After my ex-wife had defeated Ms. Carter I thought all would be calm, wrong. I had come home from work at about two in the afternoon, I was doing morning drive and went to work at 4 am so I was having a nap when I heard the door open. My then wife came up the stairs and into the bedroom. "Listen you have to stay here and be very quiet. You can look down into the livingroom but don't be to obvious." I was confused but listen as she told me that Ms. Carter had given her the names of a couple of the girls from the wrestling team that she had fucked and fought with on occaision. And now Sandy had invited two of the girls home to "Help them with their wrestling".
I peeked over the wall of our loft bedroom and looked down into the living room, there stood two girls 18 and 19 with great bodies in jeans and t-shirts with gym bags. Sandy was changing into her most provocative work out attire. A t-back pair of panties with suspenders that went over a crop top made of spandex that just barely covered her 34c tits. no underwear or bra and nipples hard.
Sandy went down stairs and talked to the girls and led them to the bathroom down stairs to change. The two girls Lori and Tammy returns wearing leotards and neither on wore any panties or bra under the danskins. Lori was a dark haired girl of 19 she had been held back one year. She was 5'6 and had at least 38 inch tits on her, no wonder Sandy was drawn to her. Tammy was a bit smaller 5'4" but still had a nice pair of 36 on her. I think the thing that drew Sandy to her was her nipples they really stuck out. Tammy was blond and bouncey.
Sandy had the girls on the plush carpeted floor rolling over each other and exchanging wrestling holds until Lori yelped and rolled away, "Watch my tits bitch!"
Sandy walked over to Lori, "Are you OK Lori?"
Lori looked at Sandy's hand on her right breast, "She grabbed my tit."
"I didn't do it on purpose."
Sandy talked to the girls and told them that it was OK to grab another woman's tit during a fight and if you did it properly the ref would never see. "It is a great way to throw off your opponent and gain an advantage. I think you girls should practice a little sneeky fighting like tit grabbing. Both girls nodded and went to the floor again rolling over each other until Lori again howled as Tammy again scored with a tit grab. "Fucking bitch, leave my tits alone." Sandy again went to Lori, who was rubbing her tit. Does it hurt Lori, let me see if she hurt you." The nineteen year old with out hesitation pulled down the front of her leotard and showed my ex-wife her large breasts, i could see the drool forming on my ex. Lori stood there as Sandy looked at her tits. "I think they are ok Lori." "It's not fair Sandy she's grabbing my tits and they are a lot bigger than her's."
Sandy looked at Tammy and then turned back to Lori. "Yes but look at how Tammy's nipples stick out Lori you can easily grab onto one of her nipples." "But my tits are a lot beter than her's, it's not fair."
"Your tits are not better than mine bitch" Tammy was now defending herself. "Oh come on you are going to compare those little tits with these, dream on slut." With that Tammy pulled down the front of her danskin and showed off her big nippled tits. "You've got big tits but my nipples are far better than your's anyday."
Sandy stepped in between the two teens. "Listen girls I think we have a dispute that can only be settled in one way. You two are going to have to fight to see who has the better tits. "That's fine with me Sandy." said Tammy. "I'd be glad to show Miss big Tits just who does have the best tits." "Your on, cxnt. I'll pull those big nipples right off of your puny tits."
"Good then it's settled but will you wrestle under my rules." Both girls nodded. "Ok since this in a sense a sex fight you will both fight naked. No punches to the face first one to submit wins and going to the tits and cxnt are alowed, agreed."
Both girls looked at each other and nodded and then stripped. Sandy stripped as well because everyone was even in the room she said.
Both Lori and Tammy circled each other hunched over abit so their tits hung dwon in front of their chests and their asses stuck out. Lori moved first using a single leg pick that she had learned in practice to take Tammy to the mat. Lori was on top of Tammy in a flash trying to pin Tammy's hands to the mat, but Lori did not realize how sneeky and cruel Tammy could be. Tammy brought her knee up between Lori's legs and conected with her cxnt. Tammy groaned with pain as she rolled over into a fetal position.
Tammy followed this up with a hair pull to bring Lori back to her. Tammy snaked her legs around Lori and reached around to grab Lori's tits. Lori screeched at the attack to her tits. But Lori was far from done. Lori rammed her elbow back into Tammy catching the base of her tit and stomach at the same time. Now Tammy was the one in pain. Lori roller body around so that both girls were on top of each other. Tit to tit and cxnt to cxnt they rolled back and forth. Sandy was openly fingering herself as she watched the two girls fighting on the floor.
"Now how do you like the feel of my tits bitch." said Lori
"Your tits are nothing, my nipples are beating your's."
With that exchange Lori slammed her tits down into Tammy's. Tammy moaned as Lori did it two more times. Tammy then snaked her legs around Lori's to grapevine her opponent. Lori could not raise herself off of Tammy and Tammy took advantage by rubbing her big nipples into Lori. Back and forth Tammy rubbed her nipples making Lori wince from the pressure. Lori also had her cxnt right on top of Tammy's and Tammy was rolling heer hips so her cxnt would rub against the dark haired girls cxnt.
"What are you doing bitch trying to out fuck me to." Lori said breathlessly
"You got that right, my tits are better and so is my cxnt."
Lori struggled but Tammy had her wrapped up tight and was working both her tits and her cxnt into the older girl. Then Tammy did a quick weight shift and she rolled Lori over and gained the top position. Tammy then lowered her mouth onto Lori's and drover her tongue deep into Lori's mouth. My ex-wife had three fingers in herself and was dripping watching these two young sexfighters.
Tammy sat up and grabbed Lori's big tits, flicking the nipples with her thumbs, "You're loving this aren't you cxnt?"
"As much as you are bitch!"
Tammy moved her body back a bit on Loris and scissored her legs with the black haired girl.
"Now you'll find out who can fuck."
Tammy started to pump her cxnt into Lori who would reach to try and grab Tammy's tits but the blond would slap her hands away and continue to fuck her. Lori didn't last long before she was cumming a moaning out her submission. Lori lay on the floor spent; her big tits heaving. Then Tammy really took her prize she straddled Lori's face and demanded that she lick her cxnt, but just before Lori could start her servicing of Tammy, tammy stopped her and looked at Sandy.
"I won so do I get any sort of prize?"
Sandy looked at the young sex kitten and said, "Anything you want little one."
"Good, bring those fucking tits of your's over here so I can suck them while the little bitch licks my cxnt. I've wanted to suck those tits of your's ever since you first came to practice."
My ex-wife would fight both of these girls herself later as well as a few others from the team...and of course Ms. Carter on a regular basis!

Offline pizarro1

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 06:02:00 AM »
Thank you for posting.

Offline pizarro1

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 07:28:24 AM »
Hi Ginny38, were there anymore stories Monty did?

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 09:15:51 PM »
Hi Ginny38, were there anymore stories Monty did?

Dunno. That's the only one I found on my hard drive (you might want to do an internet search for something called "The Wayback Machine" (Internet Archive) or search for "sexfights board") and perhaps you could find an archive of posts from there. GOOD LUCK