News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fawn vs Salammbo

• 5 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Fawn vs Salammbo
« on: August 01, 2015, 12:37:01 AM »

Fawn

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Fawn vs Salammbo
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 12:39:51 AM »

Fawn

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 12:40:58 AM »

Salammbo

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 12:44:41 AM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

This is Fawn and I want to tell you about a fight that happened just recently. I'm at a wedding with my husband York and I'm dressed in a elegant Cheongsam (see the pic I added to the poll) with a nice slit on the side and shining strappy black stiletto sandals. Salambo is sitting at the table next to us and I couldn't help but notice York keeps looking at Salammbo, with her big, sexy tits hanging halfway out of her sexy black dress, and her sexy stiletto heels. Yes, I was so turned on by those big sexy tits, and I joined York in looking at her. I grabbed York's cock under the table cloth and his cock was already rock hard. It was so very hot as I leaned over and started asking York if he wouldn't be really turned on if I was knocking the shit out of the big titted cow. He had to pull my hand off of his enlarged cock when I told him how my pussy is already soaking wet thinking about this hot, sexy bitch's big tits and how I would use them as punching bags, and how I'm going to make this bitch worship my pussy.
  The bitch must have noticed us looking, perhaps even noticed my hand under the table, and she started giving us dirty looks. This made both me and York even more excited, and I was thinking about going over to her and inviting her to come to our house after the wedding.

The party is almost over and everyone is a little tipsy, happy and some perhaps dizzy. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom and I leave York sitting at the table. On the way back from the bathroom a server walks by offering me a glass of champagne and I take it. I'm just taking a sip of my champagne and I didn't notice Salambo and her husband walking right in front of me, and as I bump into her, my whole glass of champagne spills onto her tits and soaks the front of her dress. I instantly start to apologize, but the bitch does'nt listen to my apologies that it has been an incident, and she throws her drink to my face, and in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear the screams, “You stupid, fuckin whore, you jealous bitch.” By now it seems like everyone at the wedding has stopped what they were doing and is looking at us. I'm infuriated and I slap the cow “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side. Then I leap right onto her, wrapping my legs around her waist, and I grab her hair with both of my hands and I start wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. Salambo screams, “AAHH, AAHH, LET GO,” as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of me, until she crashes “bam,” into the desert table. We roll once across the table getting cake and all kinds of deserts on us, and then we roll off of the table onto the wood floor, We grab each other's hair and we start rolling back and forth across the floor like a catfight.

A large crowd has started to make a circle around us, and they're cheering, as first I'm on top, then Salammbo is on top, back and forth we're rolling, neither of us gaining the upper hand. Then we start kicking each other, and we let go of each other's hair and we roll away from each other. We both get to our feet. I raise my fists up like a fuckin man and I start to box Salammbo. She holds her fists up too and we start to punch fight. I'm up on my toes, dancing around Salammbo faking lefts and rights at her face. Salammbo is standing there flat footed, turning around to follow me. I send my right fist at Salammbo's face, but as Salammbo raises her hand up to try and block my punch, and as she does, I send my left fist plowing, “bang,” right into her nose, swinging her head back, and when Salumba's head comes back forward, her fuckin nose is bleeding. Then before Salammbo has a fuckin chance to think, I take my fist, my left fist and I smash it full force “bang,” right into her nose again, and this time Salammbo's head snaps back, and Salammbo screams, “OHHH, I'M BLEEDING,” as she stumbles back a few steps on her high heels. I go right after her, grabbing the top of her low cut black dress. I pull her towards me, and I start screaming right in her shocked face,” You think you're so fuckin tough you big, fat cow.” I shove the bitch back, and I can hear her sexy black dress ripping. I jerk her forward, screaming in her shocked face again, “ I'm going to beat you up you fat cow. I'm going to knock those eyes of yours all black and blue, and break the fuckin bone in your nose, and then I'm going to knock your fuckin teeth out of your mouth.” Then I shove her back again, and this time her sexy black dress rips right off of her body in my hands, and Salammbo stumbles backwards, and her big, sexy bra and little black lace panties are exposed in front of everyone, and now the crowd is really cheering. I'm getting quite cocky now and I scream, “I'm going to make you my slave you stupid fat cow, I'll make you lick my feet and suck my pussy. I'll force you to lick me into orgasm you fat fuckin whore.”

Salammbo is just standing there, her face is getting redder and redder until she loses her temper and she just goes plowing into me, full force, and I'm not ready for her. Salammbo takes me totally off guard as she grabs the top of my dress and she shoves me back hard. This big, fat cow rips my dress right off of my body, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until I almost fall over, and now I'm the one who is embarrassed in front of all of these people, and I can hear them cheering and cheering. I'm standing there in my bra and my panties and I'm getting really infuriated. I raise my fists up like a fuckin man, ready to fist fight this fat cow again. Salammbo is once again flat footed while I'm up on my toes, and I fake a left, and I fake a right, and Salammbo is slow, and I send my left fist plowing full force “bang,” right into her nose again, and now blood is rolling from her nose. Salammbo steps back and she puts her hand to her nose and seeing her own blood she loses her temper and her face turns beet red. She lunges forward and she wraps her hands through my hair, and she starts shaking my head back and forth like a floppy doll, and I start screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, my hair, let go.” She's shaking my head back and forth and she pushes me up against the wall, and “bang, bang, bang,” She smacks my head against the wall, screaming right in my shocked face, Now who's going to get knocked silly Fawn you stupid whore bitch. “Salammbo is crazy and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering my head against the wall of the ballroom until I'm seeing stars, fuckin stars.

Salammbo grabs my bra as she pulls me away from the wall, and when she lets go of my bra, my bra just goes sliding down until it's hanging over my stomach, and I'm stumbling forward and back, I'm so fuckin knocked silly I don't even know where I am any more. Salammbo starts laughing ass he screams, “Look at you bitch, I've knocked you silly.”  The crowd is going crazy. Salammbo grabs my hair and she pulls me down onto my hands and knees screaming, “Get on your hands and knee's slave. I'm going to teach you obedience now, humiliate you bitch.” I try to pull away from Salammbo crying out, “no, let me go, but she has me by my fuckin hair and she's much stronger than I thought she was. Salammbo is starting to control me now, at least physically, because mentally I'm still very defiant, I still want to kick her ass, and I lunge at her, wrapping my arms around her knees. I tackle her to the ground and “bang,” her head smacks against the hard wood floor, and for a moment she's seeing fuckin stars, and that gives me just enough time to grab her hair and I climb right on top of her, but Salammbo reaches up and she grabs my hair, and I can see this crazy look on her face as she pulls me right off of her, and she gets on top of me. She has her hands laced  through my hair and she starts “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering my fuckin head against the floor . I'm already knocked silly, but Salammbo is totally insane and she gets up off of me. Then she leans over and she grabs me by my fuckin hair and she yanks me straight up on my feet. I scream, “AAAAHHHH,” and when Salammbo lets go of my hair, I just start to stumble, and then to sway, first forward and then back. I start laughing, giggling to myself as the world around me seems to be in some sort of fourth dimension, and everything is reverberating in my head and in slow motion. My eyes are swimming around in my fuckin head, and my legs are all wobbly. Salammbo pushes me back up against the wall, screaming right in my dazed face, “Now you're going to tell everyone that you're my slave. You're going to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on bitch, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Tears are starting to well in my eyes and I cry out, “No, I'll never be your slave you fuckin cow.” Salammbo grabs my panties and she pulls hard. I scream, “AAHH,” as she rips my panties right off of my body and I fall right onto my hands and knees. Salammbo is insane and she grabs me by my fuckin hair with both of her hands and she starts dragging me across the floor of the wedding reception hall. I'm screaming in pain, “AAHHH, LET GO, PLEASE LET GO YOU'RE HURTING ME.” as she's swinging me around like a rag doll, scraping my knees up and ripping my stockings.

She pulls me over to a chair and then she grabs me by my fuckin hair even harder as she sits down on the chair and she pulls me right across her lap, right over her knee, and she takes the open palm of her right hand and she starts “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam,” spanking my right cheek, screaming, “You better tell everyone that you're my slave bitch, you better tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better refer to me as Mistress.” She's smacking the shit out of my ass, and my ass hurts. It's stinging, it's on fire and I'm totally embarrassed. I'm crying, tears are streaming down my cheeks, mixing with my blood and my black eye makeup, and I start crying out, “Alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave, I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” She shoves me off of her lap onto the floor screaming, “get on your hands and knees whore.” I get up onto my hands and knees right in front of her, and I see Salammbo removing her huge bra, and Salumba's big, sexy tits just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is screaming.  Salammbo grabs my hair with her right hand and she starts twisting, swinging the upper part of her body from side to side, and her big, sexy tits start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking my face back and forth. She's slapping my face silly with her huge breasts and the crowd is screaming and screaming.

Salammbo screams, “kiss my nipples you whore.” I'm submissive to this bitch now. She beat me up, and she is in charge of me now, and I lean forward and I kiss her left nipple, and then I kiss her right nipple.
Salammbo's nipples grow bigger, harder as my lips caress one nipple, then the other. She screams, 'lick them bitch, lick my nipples you skinny little slut.” My nipples grow bigger and harder, and my pussy is soaking wet as I worship Salammbo's big, hard, sexy nipples. I'm kissing them, I'm licking them, I'm sucking them. I'm making passionate love to Salammbo's tits. Salammbo screams, “remove my shoes you bitch, now you're going to lick my feet, you're going to kiss my feet, you're going to worship my feet you whore. I'm so turned on I can't think of how humiliating this whole scene is.  I crawl backwards a couple of steps and I grab Salammbo's left foot, and then I remove her shoe. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is waiting to see if I become her slave. I'm completely submissive to Salammbo now and I hold her foot up, right in front of my face. She laughs and she screams, “lick it bitch.” I stick my tongue out and I slide it up and down the sole of her foot. The crowd starts cheering, but I really don't care. I just want to get this totally painful, humiliating experience over with. I start licking the sole of her foot, and then the sides. I'm licking and licking her feet, and she screams, “kiss my feet whore.”

I'm crying like a baby and I don't care, I'm licking, I'm kissing  I'm sucking on her feet Salammbo's feet. I just don't want to get beat up any more. I'm passionately making love to Salammbo's feet, sucking on her big toe. Salammbo is “AAAAHHHH, HHHHAAAA,” breathing really loud and making sexy little noises, both of us are. The crowd is cheering and cheering as Salammbo stands up over me and she lowers her panties. Salammbo is laughing, and the whole crowd has gone silent once again. Salammbo sits back down and she's laughing as she spreads her legs apart, exposing her soaking wet pussy, as she screams, “Look at it bitch. Look at this cxnt you weak whore bitch. This is the cxnt that you're going to lick, this is the cxnt that you're going to kiss, this is the cxnt that you're going to lick into orgasm. Now crawl over here bitch, kiss my pussy.” I'm really scared, I really don't want this crazy bitch knocking the shit out of me again. I crawl right in between her legs, and I can feel the heat blowing out of her pussy, as I put my lips right up against Salammbo's pussy, AND I KISS IT. I FUCKIN KISS Salammbo's wet pussy and I can taste her juices overflowing out of her cxnt onto my lips. I look up and I can Salammbo's big, beautiful, sexy tits bouncing and swinging from side to side and she starts screaming, “lick it whore, kiss my cxnt you fuckin big mouth. Suck me into orgasm you weak, stupid bitch.” I'm weak, and I  have no more fight in me, so I start to make passionate love to my Mistress' pussy. I'm licking her and kissing her and sucking her off, as I have my hands gently pinching and twisting on her nipples, and I am driving Salammbo crazy as I tease her with my tongue, as I insert my lips into her hot pussy and I kiss her deep onside her cxnt, and then I start licking her. Up and down and swishing around. I take my right hand off of Salammbo's hard, erect nipple, and I'm still teasing with my left hand, and I can't take it any more, I take two of my finger's. The ones on my right hand, and I slide my fingers right inside my soaking wet pussy. I'm so fuckin hot, I'm so fuckin excited, I'm fucking this bitch with my tongue, and I'm fucking myself with my fingers. We both start screaming at the top of our lungs, and howling like wounded jungle animals, and then we were both OOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, having one explosive orgasm after another. This is definitely the most passionate, explosive, earth shattering orgasm that I ever had.

Salammbo gets up off of me and she sits down on the chair screaming, “You think this is over bitch. I'm not finished with you yet. Masturbate yourself again. Cum all over your fingers again you pathetic little bitch.” Fawn has no other choice. She's lying there looking up at Salammbo's big, juicy tits, and she's shoving her fingers in and out of her cxnt. Salammbo is laughing, screaming, “Look at her everyone. Look at this pathetic little slut masturbating herself. Look at this weak whore bitch, she's going to make herself cum again.” The crowd is cheering. Fawn should be totally embarrassed and humiliated right now, but she seems turned on and into it, and all she can think about is watching this beautiful, big titted Mistress, with her big, sexy tits bouncing and swaying. Suddenly, she see's York, her husband is standing right over her, right next to Salammbo, and I can see his cock is trying to bust out of his jean. Salammbo screams, “lower your pants,” and I couldn't believe it. York lowers his pants and he has on no shorts, and his big hard cock busts out of his tight jeans.  Salammbo screams, “York is mine now, say it.” Fawn is crying like a little girl watching Salammbo take York's big, hard erect penis in her hand and she starts jerking him off. Fawn cry's out, “York is yours Mistress. York is yours Mistress. York starts “OOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWWEEEEEE,” squirting his cum all over Fawn. It's in her hair and all over her face, and on her tits and her stomach. AND as if Fawn hasn't had every drop of her dignity drained out of her yet, she starts “OOOOWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOWWWWWEEEE,” exploding on her fingers. She jerks herself off, and Salammbo is laughing, everyone is laughing as Fawn is squirting and squirting uncontrollably.

Salammbo sits down right in York's big, hard, erect cock and she starts bouncing up and down and up and down on his, big, hard cock. Salammbo grabs both of York's hands and she puts them, one for each of her big, sexy tits. Sh'es fucking York senseless and York starts to “OOOOWWWWEEE, OOOOWWWWEEEE, OOOOOOOWWWWWEEEEE, he fills her juice soaked pussy with his hot cum. Salammbo holds her pussy closed tight as she leaps up off of York, and right onto Fawn. She holds her cum and juice filled cxnt just inches over Fawn's face screaming, “Now' you're going to lick and suck every last drop of your husbands cum right out of my cxnt Fawn you weak, submissive slut.”

Fawn raises her head up, and Fawn's head is all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her head as I see her stick her tongue into Salammbo's cxnt and she starts licking her husbands cum and sweet juices right out of her pussy. She licks Salammbo feverishly like a dog licking it's master, sucking every drop of her husbands cum right out of her hot cxnt and Salammbo starts “OOOOOWWWWEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE, OOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEE,” exploding right on Fawn's face.
York is cheering..........

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 08:50:36 AM »
thank you, Vicky....nice and hot....!! Love it..  ;D

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2015, 01:49:42 PM »
Fantastic story!! I like this kind of story!!