News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fayee at MWMUK London- session review - August 2015

• 0 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Fayee at MWMUK London- session review - August 2015
« on: August 06, 2015, 08:55:31 PM »
I had a brilliant day in London yesterday including two sessions with two potential athletes who wanted some try out sessions.  This is a review of my session with Fayee who I took on first.  Fayee arrived and she is a well-spoken elegant European young lady who is slim and about 5’7 or 5’8.  A very presentable young lady.  She came out of the changing room in suspenders, stockings, well you can see the picture for yourselves.  Well I guess if she is prepared to wrestle in the costume she chose then bikinis and gym gear won’t be a problem for her either!  Cam gave Fayee some advice about fantasy sessions and the other types of session that MWM offer.  Everything was fine and Fayee could see what I was about when I removed my red gi, leaving myself in orange athletics vest and mid length blue / orange gym shorts.  I asked what moves Sparkle had shown her during training and she listed a few including head scissors.  I offered to show her a few more and we set up with me lying on my back and Fayee having the full mount position.  I explained how from this position she could roll into body scissors, moved up my chest for a school girl pin, go for a head scissors or lean down on me and hook her legs in for a grapevine.  We went through each of these options and then we put this into practice in a light semi-competitive match situation.  We started on our knees to avoid any heavy take downs.  I encouraged Fayee to go for my neck or shoulders and she tentatively probed for a grip, then Cam encouraged her to really get hold of my neck and she was straight on it.  We rolled on the mats and soon Fayee got the full mount positing and pinned my arms down flat diagonally above my head.  I was actually stuck despite all my weight training in recent months.  I wriggled and shifted my legs one way and then the other to try and dislodge her, but my arms were still pressed flat on the mats.  Fayee wanted to feel more resistance from me “Don’t give up” but I was doing my best.  Eventually a quick left and right with my legs and I was out from under her.  She came at me trying some scissor moves but her stockings helped me slip out.  She was a little disappointed when I escaped from her various moved and when I used my beetle defence of lying on my back with legs in the air to avoid her grapevine.  She was in it to win it which is a good thing.  We took a break for some water and then I showed her some more moves; this time an Americana and an arm bar.  She got the Americana much quicker than I got it first time I was shown the move.  We then got back to wrestling, with her looking for Thai grips, neck holds or just getting her arms around my shoulders to get me under some kind of control.  I kept my hands together as she got me in the full mount position again and was trying to pin me down.  I rolled onto my side and almost gave her my back.  She missed an opportunity to get me with a rear naked choke and body scissors from behind combo.  Fayee was growing in confidence and was learning what to do in different situations as she explored various tactical options open to her with Cam and ‘Ronda’ chipping in with advice.  She soon got me pinned down again and was looking for some response from me “Come on, don’t give up”, I wrestled with my arms, trying to push up but she leaned her chest against mine and pushed me back down, pinning my arms flat on the mat again, wanting me to fight back “don’t give up”.  I told her she could start counting at this point to get a point with a pin.  Fayee counted as far as three and then decided she was not content to beat me with a pin and rolled me into a body scissors / neck hold combination from the side.  Her legs were bent and I suggested she straighten them to make the scissors more effective.  Oh yes, that worked and I had to tap.  So Fayee took it 1-0 and we had a hug after before I showered ahead of match 2 and Fayee changed.  She stayed to watch my match with ‘Ronda’ and keenly fisted her eyes on the battle using it as a further learning opportunity.  I hope she does decide to continue.  She has very strong pins for someone of her weight category and now that she has had her first mixed wrestling experience, I’m sure she’ll soon be ready for more mixed matches and fantasy sessions too.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:56:18 PM by TheAmazingSpiderMouth »
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.