News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

43 year old MILF wife vs 28 red head neighbor

• 4 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
43 year old MILF wife vs 28 red head neighbor
« on: August 13, 2015, 12:17:46 AM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,

My wife has been an office manager for over 10 years now. She is a very confident woman, she is cocky and very dominant and rules the office with an iron fist. She isn't quite as bossy at home, but she is spoiled and quite used to getting everything her own way. Janet is blonde, pleasantly plump with a model's face. At 43 years old the is 5'4”, 150 lbs, 36D, and she is always very well dressed and made up. We have a very good sex life, even though Janet is very straight.

I very rarely cheat on Janet, and especially I had never done it in the same city we live in. I did however have a couple of one or two night stands when I was out of town for work. This all changed recently when Tina, a very shapely, beautiful young hottie moved in down the block. Tina is married too, and it seemed like a perfect arrangement, and especially the very hot and kinky sex we had. Tina's husband is very straight as well, but Tina is into all sorts of kinky experimentation. Tina is a red head, 28 years old, 5'10”, 135 lbs, 34D.

Tina and I were at my house, in the den, on the queen size pull out couch. The music was loud and we had already finished a bottle of wine and we were feeling good.  She had me handcuffed, with a ball gag, and I was completely naked while she had her sexy white button blouse open with no bra, and her blue cut off jeans down around her ankles as she was bouncing up and down on my cock. Her big, sexy tits we bouncing and shaking right in my face.

All of a sudden the music stops and before we had a chance to think, Janet was standing next to us, slapping wildly at Tina's head. She must have hit Tina ten times before Tina was able to jump up off of my cock and off the other side of the bad. She almost tripped on her cut off jeans and then she pulled them up and snapped the snap. My wife's face was bright red and she was screaming, calling Tina a tramp and a slut and a whore, and telling her that she was going to black her eyes.

They ran at each other and met at the middle in front of the bed, Janet reaching for Tina's hair, but she never got the chance as Tina grabbed my wife's red dress and used it to pull my wife forward into her fist. She punched her nose several times and my wife was panic stricken as blood was rolling from her nose. Janet started crying and screaming, stop, stop I'm bleeding stop it I'm bleeding. Tina grabbed Janet's hair and she pulled her over onto the bed. Janet was panicky, and she is screaming stop, stop I'm bleeding please stop it.

My wife was lying on the bed right next to me and Tina stood up on the bed right over Janet and she quickly lowered her cut off jeans. My wife was practically hysterical crying and screaming for Tina to stop and crying out Please I'm bleeding I'm begging you and then seeing Tina lowering her pussy onto her face.  Janet screamed, no,stop,” but then her voice became quite muffled as Tina lowered her pussy onto my wife's face. My wife was definitely panic stricken, and crying but Tina grabbed my wife's hair and yanked her face deeper into her crotch screaming, you better suck my pussy you fuckin old whore or I'll really beat you up.”

My cock was trying to break out of the skin as I watched my beautiful, sexy wife transformed from a fighting tiger, to a pussy sucking slave. My wife sucked Tina until she had a very explosive orgasm, and then Tina got up off of my wife screaming, sit up bitch I have something important for you to see.

My wife was still fully dressed in her business suite, but it was all disheveled, and her face was bloody and her blood was mixing with her black eye makeup and rolling down her face with her tears. Janet watched as Tina lowered herself down onto my raging hard cock and she watched as Tina bounced up and down and then I was screaming as I filled the sexy red heads pussy with my cum. Tina jumped right off of my cock and right onto Janet's face screaming, “now suck all of your husbands cum out of me whore, and get used to it, because we are going to be doing this whenever I want to.

Tom

Offline TANI-OH

• TANI-OH,the Valley King in Japanese. What a name!
Re: 43 year old MILF wife vs 28 red head neighbor
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 08:48:08 AM »
Awesome work, dude!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 09:47:51 PM »
Very is used 9 times in the first 2 paragraphs. The premise is good, as it is with most of your stories, but you desperately need to use a thesaurus to expand your vocabulary. I would fail a junior high school student for this caliber of writing.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 07:18:54 AM »
Like your story! Many husbands fantasy!

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 06:45:09 PM »