News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Watcher Tournament Bracket 1 Fight2: Emile de Ravin vs Melissa Joan Hart

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
print screen windows 7
{alt}
free upload pictures
First round done and now they moved onto a different setting for their bracket they’d be fighting in a cafeteria and it was a ok with both Emile de Ravin and Melissa Joan Hart.

Emile looked over at Melissa “Not going to lie here I don’t think I can beat you.”

“Not going to lie, for you to win I really need to have my worst day.”

“I’m not here to make it easy for you and if I can get the win I’ll cherish it.”

“You’ll have nothing to cherish”  They started to circle each other stretching their necks and arms.  “You seem great and had tough luck in your fights but you are not getting close to getting past me.”

Melissa was actually unsure of what to do first, she had never gameplanned this fight.  It wasn’t a fight that happened at the spur of the moment nor was it a fight she truly wanted.  Fights she truly wanted were her two classics with Rachel Stevens.  Ah her fights with Rachel Stevens both at their physical peaks and…

Being caught dreaming of the past Emile snuck and hit a jab to the nose and it caused Melissa to step back which only meant Emile hit her with a second jab also connecting with the nose.  Melissa stepped away and took off her button off blouse and realized she was bleeding.

Melissa pushed forward intending to push Emile over a table but Emile kept her hands on the back of Melissa’s head.  She ended uup on top of the table but got her feet on Melissa’s tits and kicked Hart away and rolled off the table.

Melissa had a different look on her face she was concerned more now.  She had always been so confident of her skills but something was going on and she wasn’t sure what.

Again Melissa was caught in her own thoughts and Emile got up on the table and jumped at her tackling her down.  Emile got on one foot and drilled two knees into Melissa’s side.  She stood up and kicked Melissa in the ribs.

Melissa dove where Emile would be for another kick hoping to take her down and wear her down.  But Emile was already away telling her to get up.  She realized something, she was game planned for.

Emile grabbed a table and lifted it up slightly and swung it at Melissa getting her in the stomach.  That really hurt Melissa Joan Hart and Emile knew it was time to go for the kill.  As she grabbed Melissa by the back of the hair she flashed back to being on the set of Once Upon a Time and a conversation she had with Jennifer Morrison before the tournament began.

She wasn’t daydreaming and stopping the fight while she flashed back unlike Melissa. 

Jennifer “So you get past that first round you will be facing Melissa Joan Hart and you need a top level strategy.”

“I know she’s going to beat me bad.”

“Nonsense, I go into every fight knowing something about who I’m facing and you can too.  For example Melissa likes to live in the past for this and is embarrassed to be taking part.  Take advantage, you see her eyes move as if she’s lost in her own thoughts ATTACK”

Four times she hit Melissa’s head and another piece of advice came over her head and she wished she had advice for Jennifer when the day came that Jen and Evangeline Lilly would battle.  The advice was ‘Watch pro wrestling find something you think you can do and do it.”

She got a front headlock on Melissa and dragged her up on the table then moved further back so only Melissa’s shins were on the table but she was perpendicular to the ground.  “LIKE A VIPER”

She hit Randy Ortons draping DDT finishing Melissa Joan Hart to the shock of everyone including her.  It was expected for this to be a one sided beat down just not with Melissa Joan Hart knocked out,  broken and Emile walking out