News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Watcher Tournament Bracket 2 Fight 2: Emilia Clarke vs Sarah Michelle Gellar

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
upload photos
{alt}
temp image upload

Mother of Dragons vs Slayer of Vampires in the hallway.  Both promised they were in it to win it but Sarah truly showed some desire to step up and prove it in her first fight leaving Christina Ricci curled up crying screaming enough.

Emilia in her preamble to the fight promised she was the updated upgraded version of what we saw in the first fight and wherever Sarah wanted to take the fight she would end up regretting it.

Sarah leaned against a locker “Regret wherever I want to take this fight… Tell you what HBO, we stand and trade skill in stand up and see who regrets what.”

“My best friend Rose is the best English striker in her bracket and ….”

“That’s Rose not you.”

“Rose taught me…”

“Rose likes to punch do you want to strike with me.  It’s a simple yes or no question."

Emilia took off the blouse deciding to fight only in a tank top.  Sarah realized what was going on and did the same thing.  Emilia was going to stand and trade with her which was a mistake.  Sarah got her fists up in front of her face and began to circle around. 

Emilia didn’t bounce around she stayed in one spot moving her feet around to keep her angle good.  Sarah wasn’t advancing and was now bouncing to the other side then quickly back to the right “I thought you wanted to fight”

Emilia’s hands dropped down to low and Sarah closed the gap quicker than Emilia could have expected and Sarah hit a jab, cross, cross, jab and then really stepped in and hit a right cross that slammed Emilia Clarke into the lockers and bloodied her.

Sarah tried a straight kick but ended up hitting the locker.  She reseted and was hit by a left hook but saw the swinging right hook coming behind so she ducked under and hit a right to the Emilia’s right tit and came back with a left punch to the ribs.  She did a slow elbow attempt and when Emilia blocked it she came up wih a knee to the stomach.

“My understanding about Rose Leslie is… She’s no Janet Montgomery.”

Emilia screamed “My friend is better. “ Right punch blocked by left arm, left punch blocked by Sarahs right forearm and Sarah quickly tagged her on the cheek with the right and over confidently went for a spinning back elbow that Emilia ducked under and used an excellent shoulder rotation to hit a excellent right hand to Sarah’s belly button.

On Sarah’s side Emilia put her hands on Sarah’s back and hit two knees one with the right and the other with the left to Sarah’s side.  She then pushed Sarah into the lockers “Rose is the most amazing person in this world.  When she and Janet fight it’ll be a massacre.”

Emilia was thinking solely about the pain she knew her bff would be forced to endure when she fought Janet and put all her frustration at not being able to stop it ito her punches.  Eyes closed she swung with all her might.

Sarah was blocking every single punch, timing them feeling the impact of each punch.  Waiting for the perfect moment.  She knew getting into Emilia’s head was a key to this and she succeeded twice at that fact.

She got the kind of fight she wanted and now she was getting Emilia to tire her arms out. 

There it was a less impact on the punches block two more ribs make sure it’s the elbow that it hits yup… Sarah hit a overhand right when Emilia was throwing a punch then a left upper cut which backed up Emilia up.  Emilia threw a punch but Sarah ducked underneath and hit a side kick to Emilia’s lower back which sent her face first into the lockers.

“Rose might be good, heck she could beat Janet but who cares.  I’m fighting and Emilia the world cares more about me than those two combined.”

Emilia spun with a back fist but completely missed as Sarah saw it coming and leaned slightly back.  Once the arm was past a point of defence sarah hit right cross to the nose and came back and hit another one.  Emilia got her arms up to cover her face as Sarah did but punches weren’t coming in hard and pointless as she had done instead Sarah was lining up where to hit.

Right and left hooks to the sides followed by left uppercut to the stomach and a right uppercut to the face that ended up slamming the back of Emilia’s head into the locker. Sarah then spun and hit a back heel kick to Emilia’s tit.  She paused as Emilia was trying ot cover up as much as possible.

Emilia peeked at Sarah and got hit in the nose for it three times very quickly.  That was it she needed to change something she wasn’t good enough at standing up punching and defending punches.

She jumped for Sarah but Sarah caught her wrists “Guess you’re done with stand-up, know what else I’m good at.”  Sarah thought about kneeing Emilia between the legs but wanted to keep that for another time.

She criss crossed Emilias arms and spun in on Emilia flipping her to her back.  She didn’t let go of Emilia’s wrists and sat on the Game of Thrones face.  The tank top had enough sweat built up on it to make it easier to rip open.

Gellar grabbed the nipples of Emilia Clarke twisted as hard she could outwards then leaned back.  She stopped and repeated laughing now.  She relaxed and asked “Again or…”

“Mercy” a sobbing Emilia Clarke said and Sarah got up and began to walk away when she heard Emilia again but she was shrieking “WHY”

She knew the pain she just inflicted, she knew Emilia’s nipples wouldn’t be touched for weeks her breasts would swell and the bruises from punches would actually heal faster.  She deserved an answer though.  “It’s a fight and I’m Sarah Michelle Gellar and Sarah Michelle Gellar does what she wants in a fight and won’t be stopped.”