News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Spanish Survival of the weakest. Round 1. Match 5: Clara Lago vs Ursula Corbero

• 4 Replies

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
The poll will be open for two days

The fifth match of the tournament is between the two actresses, Clara Lago and Ursula Corbero

Opponents details:
•Clara Lago
Weight: 145,5 lb
Length: 5ft 3

•Ursula Corbero
Weight: 145,3 lb
Length: 5ft 3
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:50:01 AM by reddmaster9497 »

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
Clara Lago images:

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
Ursula Corbero images:

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
The fifth bout facing the two most promising actresses in the Spanish film, Clara Lago and Ursula Corberó. Between the two young actresses there is a great rivalry behind what you see on TV. The two hate, because people often confuse one with the other.

The truth is that this could be the end of the tournament, because the two are not known for their strength, and they have a great rivalry. But luck has made meet in first round.

Neither he has practiced any kind of struggle, but both Ursula and Clara stay fit.

The match takes place in a penthouse in the middle of Madrid. The first to come is Clara Lago, which goes naked, but covered by a red robe. Clara has a look of concentration. Ursula enters a minute later, also naked and covered by a pink robe. As he heads to the ring, he gives him a clear look defiant.

When both are supported at opposite corners of the ring, decide to take the robes and leave their bodies uncovered. No notable for its body. Then the referee calls the two the center of the ring, and they come so they reach addressed. Ursula is a bit larger than Clara, Clara but weighs a little more than Ursula. He pays no attention to what the referee is saying.

The referee gives the signal to start combat. The two go running to the center of the ring, but Clara makes a tackle and Ursula grave. Then he sits atop hers and slaps, while Ursula tries to grab the hair. Finally get it, and manages to turn around and placed on top of Clara. Still holding her hair, bangs his head against the floor.

Trying to take Úrsula off, grabs her by the hair, and gives a headbutt. She is able to shake off, but with such bad luck that the two end dizzy.

Clara is the recomposed faster, and lunges for Ursula. It is placed just behind and around Ursula's neck with his arm.

"You're going surrender. You're no match for me," says Clara, squeezing harder.

"Ahh ... I give up .... Let go ..." Ursula answered almost airless.

Clara is celebrating victory, while Ursula is lying in the center of the ring, embarrassed, believing that the fight is over. But the referee was about to Clara, to say that the fight is not over.

"WHAT?!!!!" exclaimed Clara, still not believing that this was not done.

The referee explains that to win you have to get Ursula to have an orgasm. At that time, Ursula gets up and puts his hands between his legs, clutching pussy Clara.

"Ahhhhh" cries Clara

"This is not over yet" Ursula whispers in his ear.

After getting knock Clara, leaving her back and hand in pussy. Then he joined his knees, and proceeds to put him two fingers in the pussy.

" Aghh ... Get your hand out of there ... Ahhh " he says Clara moaned.

"Not until you beg me to make you run Ursula resbreathe.

Then , Clara crosses his legs , leaving Ursula caught her arm . Gradually it incorporates Clara is achieved , and gives him two slaps in the face to Ursula, the leaves on the ground face down. Clara manages to rise , and goes for Ursula. It gives her a spank on the ass so hard that makes Ursula turn . Now with his opponent on his back, ground her pussy above Ursula 's face , trying to not breathe.

" Let Ursula, do not resist much . So cut wasted air," says Clara mocking of Ursula.

" Mpfff... Mpfffff ... " is heard from under Clara 's pussy .
Ursula is running out of oxygen, and thinks the battle is lost. But suddenly she find a bug in the movement of Clara , and sticks out his tongue making Clara begin to moan.

Clara discover the tactics of Ursula and rises quickly. Now the two are standing, and go running to the center of the ring. Clara tries to catch her by the hair, but Ursula hit Clara's stomach with his knee, causing it to double the pain. Then Ursula plant one knee on the ground and makes Clara lie down on it. Ursula whips Clara's ass three times.

"Ahhhhhh ... Let me go," says Clara while shouting.

"Not after what you did to me," answered Ursula whips increasingly stronger.

When giving the last scourge, dropped to Clara, who writhes in pain on the floor. Then Ursula Clara approaches, reaches down and puts his head between his legs and starts licking her pussy Clara.

"Agghhh ... Mmm Mmm .... Stop..." says Clara moaning.

"You know how to make me stop," answered Ursula

Clara is pushing her out of his crotch with his hands. But that makes more angry Ursula, who sits atop Clara and slaps the face with great force. Then he introduced two fingers in the pussy Clara.

"Aghhh ... Enough ... I give up ..." he says Clara hitting the ground.

"As you say?" Ursula question "Have not I heard right"

"Aghh ... I surrender ... MAKE ME CUM LIKE A SLUT"

Ursula then puts another finger and makes Clara to cum

The battle is over, but not humiliation. After the match, Ursula opens the door and enter many photographers. Then place one foot on the chest of Clara, and makes a victory pose.

"Smile for photographers, bitch" says Ursula.

The next day, the image of defeating is on all the magazines and newspapers.

Winner:

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member

CARAMBA!

he  wins him  VERRY  good!!