News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Watcher Tournament Round 2 Quick shots: Tal/Cuthbert, Appleby/Tisdale

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
img
{alt}
image hosting adult
Alona Tal stood outside the cafeteria next to a security guard.  She had her phone in her hand and was looking at a picture.  For two minutes she looked at it and got angrier and angrier.  Until she slammed the phone in the man’s chest and stormed inside.  The man looked at the phone and it was a picture of Elisha Cuthbert and Kristin Kreuk He quickly alerted that they may need more security.

Inside the fight was similar in a great ways to Brie vs Kreuk.  Elisha was not as passive as Alison as she had a point to prove.  One that she was still top of the food chain, two she was damn sure better than Brie and third Alona was not as good as Kristin and wouldn’t face her again.

The fight started with Alona storming in and Elisha getting her arms around Alona and throwing her down.  Elisha was going for slaps and body attacks

Alona would get up and punch her and Alona was a terrific puncher.  She was going for something uncharacteristic as she tried to attack Elisha’s tits.  It was getting to Elisha taking punches and in close Alona going for her tits for some reason.  That wasn’t in Alona’s character but winning was in Elisha’s

The end of the fight was where Alona’s training differed from Kristin’s.  Constantly trying to fight in tight with Alona was different and Elisha got tired of the knees to the inside of her leg and closed her eyes and landed a hard punch that turned Alona around.

Elisha saw Alona with her back turned and knew it was time to go for one of her favorite moves.  The rear naked choke.  She used that move to win multiple fights but as she got her arm around Alona’s throat Alona tucked her chin squatted down and hit a groin strike. 

Alona felt the arm go limp and immediately grabbed Elisha’s wrists and spun she had a top wrist lock and was turning Elisha’s shoulder.  She had full control of this and it was time to finish a hard fought fight.  The extra rotation caused Elisha to lose balance, she pushed her torso down  slamming Elisha down then locked in a cross arm bar submission getting the quick submission

“How long.”  Alona looked around “How long was the fight, did I beat her quicker than her bitch friend took to beat Brie.”

She walked around asking and the answer was, the same amount of time

{alt}
pic hosting
{alt}
free upload pictures

Shiri looked at Ashley in the beginning of the fight and gave her the opportunity to walk away.  Tisdale looked like a POW and not a beautiful actress.  The war with Bilson was still more than evident.

Every time Shiri hit Ashley she cried.  Shiri cried she didn’t want to do this.  “Girl stay down, I hate Kristin but we never had your kind of war.”

Ashley was hurt but refused to lie down and Shiri wouldn’t hit her but wouldn’t allow herself to be hit.

She decided a great way to finish the fight and after avoiding a attack and getting behind Ashley.  Shiri waited and as Ashley slowly turned around she was hit with a spinning back kick and was knocked out.

Shiri stood over her “That was how Kristin beat me in our last fight.”  She walked away “I want you to know you earned my respect and I put you down in the most respectful way possible.”