News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story - " One Middle Age Catfight Fan's Ultimate Catfight Fantasy"

• 7 Replies

Offline Dalton14

• I love mature cat fights!
The following is a story I wrote for someone and he agreed I could share it here. As with many stories it may not be for everyone but hopefully some of you will enjoy it and leave your comments. It is long with background, buildup and a fight. It also has some sexual escapades at the end that may not be for everyone so for those who want the fight only, when the fight comes to a decisive end you can stop reading. For the rest of you, especially you middle age Catfight fans who love your wives even though they are not the fighting type. Well, have fun with this. Enjoy my friends and please leave comments at the end.

One Middle Age Catfight Fan's Ultimate Catfight Fantasy

I woke up in awe of what happened to my wife and I last night. I never really believe these kinds of things ever happened to anyone but to me and my wife? I guess I need to start at the beginning.

I am your typical middle aged catfight fan. I love my wife and she is wonderful but she is as far from the catfight type as I could ever imagine. She is a bit older than I am but even in her younger days she was not a fighter. She doesn't like any sort of violence at all, she rolls her eyes at the ladies on Jerry Springer and though she knows I perk up at the sight of a girl fight in a movie she would probably shake her head at how much I get excited over cat fights. This is just not her thing but that doesn't mean she is not fiery, that she isn't passionate and that she isn't someone who can stand up for herself. She is tough, always was in business and still is when it comes to whom she is loyal to. She would do absolutely anything for her kids, grandkids and of course her loving husband. She also has a best friend who she is very loyal to and that is where the next part of this story goes.

My wife Linda's best friend is Cindy. They worked together before my wife semi retired to work out of our home. The company they worked for is a large national chain and my wife was the head of HR at this particular office. My wife was as tough at work as she is loyal to her lucky loved ones and in her job in HR she often had to make unpopular decisions with other employees. That is what will bring us to a woman named Mary.

Mary was a hard worker but she was also hard to get along with, kind of a back stabbing bitch to all others around her. Cindy was one of her favorite targets and although Cindy didn't go crying to her friend in HR, Linda was aware of what was going on. Linda could give as good as Mary in the cattiness department and although she never bothered Mary "the hard worker"; she constantly put Mary "the back stabbing gossipy bitch" in her place. It was a fine line but my fantastic wife pulled it off at every turn which only made Mary more vindictive and Cindy more of a target. It is amazing how cruel people can be to each other in the workplace, sort of a steroids version of high school. This went on for years with no one losing their job or no physical confrontations but psychological scars sometimes never heal which brings us to the present.

Mary still very much hated Linda but the fact that none of them worked together anymore meant she had no contact with Linda. Mary, however, lived near Cindy and the combination of neighborhood gatherings, church events and other similar social gatherings meant Mary had ample opportunity to bully Cindy just as she did back in the day. After one particular catty and gossipy confrontation at a neighborhood barbecue Cindy told Linda about it which led a very guilty Linda to sit down with me to vent her frustrations on the subject.

Linda has always had an edge to her in the business world and as she got older and farther away from her career she started to feel bad for some of her actions. Do not get me wrong, she never did anything underhanded or deceitful, but she she never was one to use much tact in her dealings with other employees. She also knows that in her relentless loyalty to Cindy back in the day she was quite catty at times with Mary, fighting fire with fire. I was the reassuring husband of course, never believing she was quite as bad as she said but she would not be dissuaded. She wanted to mend fences with Mary to try and put a cease fire to her bullying of Cindy. She believed all Mary wanted was her respect and now that they were away from the office atmosphere she felt she could give her that. Mary may have wanted that back then but that was then and this was now. Mary really hates Linda, very irrationally. This would lead us to the evening I am in awe of, the one I never believed would happen.

Linda tagged along to a gathering at Cindy's church and finagled a dinner invitation for her and I to eat at Mary and her husband Rons' house. I was not thrilled at all but she used her best feminine wiles to convince me to go with her. I am not a social person at all but in the long run, the decision to accompany my beautiful wife paid off for me in ways I could have never imagined.

The evening was to be a casual dinner at Mary's. We arrived and I instantly regretted coming when Mary asked us to take off our shoes because she had just cleaned her living room white shag carpet. I gave Linda one of those looks and she just smiled at me sheepishly. We knew this would be a painful evening but this was just the beginning. I took off my shoes and at Mary's urging my socks too leaving me in just a pair of khaki shorts and a blue button down shirt. My gorgeous wife was wearing a silky white blouse with black designs on it which matched her black capri style pants. Her pretty bare feet slipped out of her flats and Mary led us to the dining room for a very tense, small talk filled dinner. I had hopes for a short evening but Mary and Ron ushered us to a large room(an entertainment room of sorts since this is where the TV was ) just off the dining room like the pristine shag carpeted living room was. (Why did I have to take off my shoes if we were not gonna be in the living room?) The entertainment room was quite open with a couch and a couple of chairs in a circle. It was a bit of a strange set up for an entertainment room but I now suspect this was all part of Mary's plan.

They opened a bottle of wine and the small talk started again before Linda brought up the elephant in the room which led right into Mary's hands. Mary had plans for the evening and it had nothing to do with mending fences. She wanted things settled with Linda but her plan was to bully Linda as she had done all those years with Cindy. She wanted the upper hand over her former work rival. That is where things got interesting.

Ron and I sat quietly when the dialogue turned to the ladies and their former workplace. Linda laid it all out as she wanted to do. She tried to apologize for some of the things she said and did to Mary back then. Mary engaged in a verbal sparring session with Linda just waiting for her to bring up Cindy which finally happened. This is exactly what Mary wanted.

Mary: " So you are saying you used your power at work to hold me down for your friend Cindy"

That remarked annoyed the hell out of my wife and things started to get heated.

Linda: " You know damn well that isn't true Mary. I may have been a bit gossipy and a bit catty in my criticism of you but I never used my title for that. I just did to you what you tried to do to everyone else."

Mary: " You mean your precious little candy coated Cindy don't you bitch."

Linda bit her tongue a bit as she started to remember what Mary loved to do, stir things up. She felt it was about time to leave but she still wanted to help Cindy so she replied.

Linda: " Look Mary, obviously you have a problem with me. Cindy has never done anything to you so just be an adult and stear clear of her will you. Good god, grow up."

Mary felt like she had Linda on the ropes though my wife was much more annoyed than flustered. I am not sure she had any real plans of a physical confrontation with my wife but as I said before, Mary was a bully so she took the opportunity to try and put Linda in her place. Mary stood from the chair she was sitting in with her hands on her hips.

Mary: " You have always been such an uppity xxxxxxxxxx. I cannot tell you how many times I came so close to smacking you right across that fat face of yours. Lucky for you I didn't want to lose my job."

Linda: " Excuse me?"

Mary: " You heard me, where I am from uppity xxxxxxxxxxs with smart mouths get their faces slapped and their eyes scratched out."

Linda: " Well, we're I come from no class trashy whores like yourself talk a big game and then slink back off to whatever hole they crawled out of. "

I think Linda was as surprised as I was with that response. This was incredibly tense and knowing my wife was no fighter I quickly tried to defuse the situation and usher us out of the door. Mary was getting a bit of a high out of bullying her longtime rival so she stoked the flames a bit more.

Mary: " I guess your husband leads you around by the nose just like you do Cindy, it figures."

Linda: " I don't lead Cindy around any more than I am led around bitch. What is your obsession with Cindy? My
 god, just because you have no friends you want to torture mine? I think it is time for us to leave."

I stood up next to my wife in front of the couch when Mary went for it. She was starting to believe her own bullshit and even though she had never been in any type of fight before she started believe she actually wanted one. She had one last piece of information to share which is what led things down a path I never even knew existed.

Mary: " Go on uppity xxxxxxxxxx, run off just like your little mouse Cindy did today at the luncheon. At least I got one good smack across her ugly face when she got a bit mouthy with me."

Linda was stunned and instantly furious. Linda had advised Cindy to not be afraid to stand up to Mary. She tried to call her a few times before our dinner tonight but Cindy seemingly was avoiding her calls. She now understood why. This was getting way out of hand. Linda was seeing red and I knew it but I also knew my wife wasn't a fighter and for all I knew Mary was an MMA expert. (Luckily she was no more a fighter than Linda was) She was a bully and when my wife told me to sit down and stepped towards Mary I think Mary was as nervous as Linda was. This was getting far enough out of hand that there appeared no turning back. These were two very proud, very stubborn women who had found themselves in the type of situation that required action. I couldn't believe what was happening.

Mary is in her early sixties with short straight charcoal gray hair. She is a short stocky woman standing about 5'3. She has large flabby tits, a round stomach, an average size ass with slender tannish legs. Her feet were shapely with purple toenail polish. Mary was wearing a plain purple blouse, white and purple flowered bra and denim capris. Ron sat behind her in a white t-shirt and denim shorts.

My beautiful wife Linda is 62 years young and has curly blonde hair. She stands about 5'2 and although she is not slender she is quite shapely in my eyes. Her tits are saggy but amazing, her belly isn't flat but is a little smaller than Mary's and her ass is a bit larger than she would like but it still makes me hard at the sight of it. Her short legs are thick but shapely and smooth with a milky cream color that drives me wild. Her tiny feet are shapely and sexy with manicured fire engine red toes that are more suckable than I can possibly describe. As I said earlier she is wearing a white blouse with black designs and a matching pair of black capris. I obviously am partial to my sexy wife but what can I say, standing there a few feet from Mary in the hands on hips pose, she has never looked sexier.

It still was not registering with me that these two women might actually fight. I knew my wife, she was not a fighter but emotions were running high. I sat stunned when Mary tried to push things even further with my wife, wanting her to turn tail and run. The bully pulled out all the stops. Mary was surprised she had pushed Linda to this point but there was no going back now. Mary started to unbutton her blouse which made my pretty wife step back a bit.

Linda: " What the hell are you doing?"

Mary: " Do you think I am going to ruin a perfectly nice blouse over a slut like you?"

Linda: " This is ridiculous, you are crazy and I am leaving."

There's my wife I thought. Just then Mary stepped in front of her, finished undoing her blouse and tossed it onto her chair.

Mary: " It may be fun ripping this trampy little thing off you."

Mary grabbed the front of Linda's silky blouse and tugged a little, ripping it just a bit. Linda instinctively pushed her arms forward shoving Mary a bit who took an exaggerated step backwards.

Mary: " Yes officer, I invite this woman to my home for dinner, she threatens me and pushed me. I had to defend myself."

Linda got madder and madder at every manipulative word. Mary was nuts and Linda started to feel cornered. The thing is, instead of cowering as Mary thought she would do, my beautiful wife said a sentence I had often fantasizes she might but never truly believed she would.

Linda: " Alright Mary, you want to fight me. Then let's fight."

I was stunned, Linda was stunned she said it but I think Mary and Ron were even more in shock. Of course like I said, Mary was getting caught up in her own bullshit. Surely this prim and proper woman couldn't actually fight. She often fantasized about slapping Linda's smug face and it was almost as if she couldn't let it go now. Cindy turned tail and ran so surely one good slap would cause Linda to do the same. Mary stepped even closer to Linda than before, the two short matures were now nearly nose to nose in the center of the room.

Mary: " One good smack was all it took on Cindy, I am surprised it would even take that with you. So prim and professional was how you tried to act and now you act like the gutter whore you are."

Linda: " Just trying to see things like you Mary, here in the gutter being a whore is your specialty, always has been. "

I had a feeling Linda was now going so far the other way she was trying to bully the bully. Surely she wasn't wanting to fight her, was she? Mary was now losing complete control. She was panicking, Linda wasn't backing down. People say when something starts to get out of control, one small thing leads to another which usually leads to all out chaos. Well, that accurately describes this evening as a pointed finger of Mary's into Linda's face as she said her next sentence was the initial event.

Mary: " You fucking xxxxxxxxxx! My god how I have dreamed of this day!"

This is where I knew that my loving wife of over 25 years was now a different person in her same beautiful body. Who knows, maybe Linda the cat fighter was there all along but I had never seen it, until now. Linda grabbed Mary's fingered, twisted it as she shoved it back in Mary's face.

Linda: " You are all talk aren't you skank! "

Mary stepped back one step but then forward in almost the same motion. She never had been in a fight before so she was unsure how to start one but all she knew was if slapping the inconsequential Cindy felt good, slapping Linda would be heaven. So she did, a right handed smack across my loving wife's soft left cheek. The smack echoed in the room and I had no idea what to do, I started to get up and go for her but this was where we were. Linda was enraged by the slap but yet eerily calm. She ordered me to sit down and stay out of it as she sensed me coming towards her. I still can't believe what happened next as my gentle mature wife wound up and slapped Mary so hard that her face went to the side. A stunned Mary slapped Linda again, even harder this time. My wife now with rosy cheeks that were stinging mightily once again returned the favor with a smack that made Mary spittle saliva from the side of her lip.

Ron and I sat silently as the women paused for a moment. They knew the slaps felt good to give but hurt like hell to receive. As a I said, we are not talking about experienced fighters. They didn't grow up with you tube fights or anything like that so they learned to fight from watching movies. The two red faced women stared at each other furious, now all in and both determined to hurt their rival as much as they possibly could. Both women on cue did what they though was the natural next step, they buried ten manicured nails in each other's hair and started to yank without mercy. The catfight was on.

The next several minutes was everything I had ever fantasized about when thinking about my wife in a cat fight. Do not get me wrong at all, a part of me was hurting right there with my love as a I hate seeing her suffer in any way but she was giving as good as she got. This fight was between two novices, neither in any real danger but both determined to inflict punishment on their rival. I sat in stunned silence but underneath I was exuberant. My god I love this woman.

Linda and Mary stumbled a bit in the center of the room. Each of their heads were cocked a bit to the side as they both held tight in this hair pulling duel. There was not much talk after the initial sparring, just soft shrieks and groans as they struggled to gain an advantage. The four bare feet would stick in the carpet, then stumble a bit back and forth. Mary started to gain an advantage as she got Linda pushed down at the waist which meant my wife had to release her fingers from her foes locks in order for her arms not to break. This was a bit of a disadvantage at first but I think natural survival skills mean that even if you do not know how to fight, you know how to hurt somebody who is trying to hurt you. Just do what you don't what done to yourself. Linda was looking at the floor when she made her move, she lunged forward and hit the floor on her knees, only, it wasn't the floor that took the brunt of the fall. Linda drove both her knees into Mary's bare feet which shot a pain through a now overconfident Mary. Mary let go of my wife's now sweaty and tangled curly blonde hair as she tried to step out from under her foe's knees. Linda was going to push herself up again but in wrapping her arms around Mary she tackled her instead and the two women kind of slow motion like fell to the floor, Linda already half there and Mary falling on top of her. This was now a floor battle and although I spent every other second contemplating breaking them up I have to admit to thinking with my growing cock a bit to much. So I just sat and watched my wife continue her brawl in the middle of the floor.

Mary was on top for a second but Linda quickly struggled free and the women were side by side once again yanking at hair with all their strength. Their faces were looking at each other with a hatred and steely determination. The two women were enraged and the fight would go on. They both tried to roll on top but neither had a real size or strength advantage, they were evenly matched which led to a few minutes of a hair pulling stand off on the floor side by side. I slid to a position on the couch which allowed my best view of the fight. I admit to being a leg and feet man so watching them from the end of the couch allowed me full view of all four of their wrinkly soles jockeying for position as their legs entangled as furiously as the fingers were in hair. Grunting and groaning, both women struggled when all of a sudden my wife gained the upper hand or should I say foot.

My lovely wife knows what I like in the bedroom and she has learned how to be flexible enough to contort her body in such a way that while I make love to her I can sometimes bury my face in her succulent wrinkly soles as well. This talent prepared her for battle apparently as her legs were now winning the rolling battle on the floor. She contorted her one leg around Mary's two and with a quick tug of that leg (along with a push off the floor of her other foot) she was able to roll on top and sit astride Mary. She still had both of her hands entwined in Mary's hair, shaking her head wildly causing Mary to let loose and helplessly flail in her rival's grip. Linda made a mistake, however, in not securing Mary's arms under her legs. Mary fought through the burning feeling of her hair being ripped out at the root, worked her hands up into the cleavage of Linda's blouse and tore with all her might. She hoped that a torn open blouse would possibly cause Linda to try and cover up but instead it just fueled my wife's fire. Mary was already without a blouse but that didn't deter Linda. She was determined to strip her foe as she was doing to her so she grabbed at Mary's purple flowered bra and twisted and yanked. Mary followed suit and with Linda's silky blouse now just remnants hanging from her arms, Linda's white bra was there for the yanking. Both women were now on a duel mission, both trying to embarrass the other by exposing as much skin as possible and trying to rip into soft fleshy tits as a new way to torture their foe.

This went on for another few minutes but both of these exhausted warriors were fading fast. The action had not lasted all that long but the pain was fierce and the oxygen was growing short. These were not two marathon runners, they were two older women that were more prepared in spirit than in body to fight on. The fight would go for a few minutes of tit twisting before heavy breathing and sweat dripping would ensue. They were exhausted but damn were those women stubborn.

I watched my incredible wife sitting on top of Mary with both hands buried in Mary's sweaty chest. Mary's tits had both flopped out of the cups and were there for the scratching which is what Linda did in intervals of twisting and gouging before resting and then going back to the tit torture. Mary also had her hands on my wife's creamy mounds which were over top of her now sweat soaked white bra. She would twist when Linda would but the fact Linda was on top meant she had all of the leverage in this extraordinary tit twisting battle. Mary's arms felt like spaghetti but in a desperate move she unhinged her right hand from tit flesh and swung wildly for my wife's face. She had nothing behind the blow and when Mary's arm flailed back to the side, Linda thought fast and bounced a bit forward trapping Mary's arm underneath her leg. Now Linda had one of her rival's arm trapped, both of her hands buried in Mary's stinging breasts when a desperate Mary tried to scratch my wife's face with her lone free hand. Linda just leaned back out of reach and twisted Mary's saggy breasts even harder. She was breaking skin as Mary started to really cry out in pain. I was mesmerized as not only was Linda actually fighting but she was going to win the fight! Then all of a sudden, a move broke me from my trance. A move that quickly sprung me into action.

Ron knew his wife was in a great deal of pain and being a man with little respect for women in general he did something I never would dream of doing. Ron had stood up next to the women and in one quick motion he shoved my lovely wife off of Francis and hard onto her side. My wife was caught as completely off guard as I was. A split second of contemplating checking on my wife was overtaken by rage. That son of a bitch laid a hand on my wife. I charged forward as he was bent over trying to throw my wife's bare foot off of Mary as it was still draped across her heaving chest. I hadn't realized how close the women had rolled to Ron but even though it felt like an eternity, I finally made it to Ron and drove my shoulder into his stomach with all my weight behind me. The two of us were about as prepared for a physical confrontation as our wives were earlier which really means not at all. Adrenaline is a thing though as is macho testosterone rage. We would not fight for long but the next few minutes were as wild and hate filled as the earlier cat fight was.

Ron and I rolled on the floor exchanging wild swings which would only occasionally hit the intended targets. We wrestled around jockeying for an advantage in between blows. Our fight was a combination of an old man wrestling match and wild fists flying. Ron grabbed at and tore all of the buttons off my shirt revealing my hairy chest. The wrestling eventually led to his t-shirt being pulled over his head and my shirt off one arm and eventually both as the two of us were now wrestling in shorts only, trying desperately to knock the other out.

I only mention the shirts because my wife mentions it quite often when we have reminisced of this awe inspiring evening we had with Mary and Ron. You see, the women were both semi recovering on either side of their brawling husbands. Mary was sitting on the couch, a tiny bit of blood trickling from the deep scratches on her left breast. Her hair was matted down and tangled, she was still grasping for breath and sweating profusely. Linda had pushed herself up to a sitting position on the floor. She was more stunned by Ron's shove ( It was probably more of a shove in reality than the violent push that I saw but I'm a man who loves his wife ) than hurt by it but she too was exhausted and covered in persperation. She had removed her bra which was more of a tangled strap of cloth now which meant she sat there in just her black capris. I would love to tell you how incredibly sexy my wife looked sitting there topless, her blonde curly hair-do now in a knotty tangled mess, her legs stretched out in front of her revealing her soft wrinkly inviting soles in my direction but I was kind of busy grappling with Ron. The one thing I do know is that our violent battle on the floor came as a surprise to both Linda and Mary but they were enjoying every single second of it. The women were not quite yet finished with each other but this pleasant distraction allowed them time to rest.

Another thing I never thought I would hear my wife say in her life; she told me that she was taken aback with how truly turned on she was by me fighting with Ron. She said she had never felt so sexually excited than when I jumped to her aid and started fighting this complete stranger to protect her. She reluctantly admits that her fight with Mary was exciting and exhilarating but she freely admits that my fight with Ron stoked her pussy to a state of utter wetness that she had never experienced before. I am guessing Mary had many of the same feelings because while Ron and I sat in silence while our wives battled, Mary and Linda vocally encouraged their husband to punch, punish and hurt their foe. They screamed like schoolgirls watching us battle and when I did catch each of them out of the corner of my eye they seemed visibly excited at this turn of events. I am not ashamed to admit that fighting is not my thing, I was hurting and exhausted and light headed all at the same time but the thing that kept me going, the thing that would eventually put me over the top of my foe was hearing the excitement of my wife's voice as she cheered me on in this primitive battle.

Facts are facts, if Ron was some kind of bad ass I would have gotten my ass kicked up and down that carpeted room. Lucky for me he had less fight experience than I did and being a few years younger and a few pounds lighter gave me a speed and stamina advantage. I would love to say we were two warriors who battled for hours to defend our women's honor but our fight lasted about half the time the first part of the cat fight did. I finally was able to wrestle myself into a position to get a side headlock on my foe. ( Women see fights in movies, men watch pro wrestling while growing up so its all about wild punches and crude wrestling moves) I got a tight grip on Ron's head who was on his knees beside me. I twisted with all my strength and Ron's wild punches to my back were fleeting and though painful, not enough so to make me release my hold. I had him right where I wanted him. I was still quite enraged by his attack on my wife so I held tight with my left arm and drove an uppercut into his face with my right. His face was buried at my side but you heard a thud which meant I connected with that shot to Ron's face. Ron was done and frankly so was I. I wanted to give him one more quick jab but before I could Mary went into protective mode.

Luck would have it that once again the brawl in the center of the room drifted toward the chairs where Ron and Mary were seated throughout the night as opposed to the couch now holding up my exhausted wife. Linda had little time to react when Mary grabbed me by the hair yanking upwards yelling at me to let Ron go. The double fisted hair pull was definitely painful ( women are tough customers if they feel that burning pain through even half of their cat fight battles) but I only let go of Ron in order to shove him and myself out of the way. My wife was crawling at a semi quick pace to my aid and she startled Mary by diving at her. Mary wanted no part of continuing their brawl. My wife really didn't either but she would say later, " She should have never put her hands on my man."

Linda admits to absolutely losing control for the next few minutes. She had tackled Mary to the floor who hit with a thud. The two women wrestled off to the side as I rolled the other way with a groggy Ron now face down. I was sitting on top of him in what I said was a position to ensure he would not be able to interfere with the women's fight but who am I kidding? I felt like the king of the world, I had fought for my woman and won. I sat upon my foe and watched as my woman now fought for me. If I would have died at that moment ( As heavy as I was breathing that may have not been a far fetched thought) I would have died smiling like a fucking idiot. I was the king and my amazing wife Linda was minutes away from beating her hated rival and being my Catfighting Queen.

Linda and Mary struggled wildly on the floor. Mary tried to claw at Linda's cream colored skin but her energy was drained as she had used the last bit of her strength attacking me. Linda eventually slithered her way to atop of Mary sitting on her stomach; face to face with the bane of her existence. A wiser Linda with very sore breasts had each of Mary's arms trapped under her legs. Linda sat on top of her foe breathing heavy and dripping sweat in Mary's stinging eyes. Linda was not facing me at the time so I didn't see the look in her eye, the enraged look that led to something I am not even sure actually happened even though I saw it with my own eyes. Linda looked amazing from behind though, her soft feet tucked underneath revealing those wrinkly soles in all of their goodness. Her hair was an absolute wreck and she was dripping in sweat but my god, I could barely contain my hard on for my Queen and it was surely burrowing a hole in Ron's back.

Linda: " Touch my husband will you? You fucking xxxxxxxxxx! "

I was stunned by these words that rarely dripped through my wife's pretty pouty lips. I hadn't seen the look yet.

Linda: " Cindy is one thing whore but my husband? Never ever touch my husband you fucking whore!"

She followed those words up with two stinging smacks across Mary's face. The second smack found Linda's nail cutting Mary's lip, her tasting her own blood for the first time in her life. The bully was done as she cried out for Linda to get out of here and let her be. I am sure Linda wanted to tell Mary to back off Cindy, leave her be and never talk to either of them ever again but I believe that was a given. The thing was, the look in the eye was still there, I still hadn't seen it but it was still there.

I told my "Sweetheart " that it was over and that we probably needed to leave. Linda sat silently for a second and I figured she was through but just too tired to get up. I was getting ready to push myself up to help my lady love off of her rival when a weak kneed Linda stood above her foe. She turned towards me still sitting on a face down Ron and that is when I saw it. The wry smile of satisfaction, the look of hunger in her eyes for the man that had fought for her and most importantly the fiery rage that flickered in those big beautiful brown eyes. She was still not herself and what happened next, well.....

My wife is not a violent person. She hated Mary as much as she had ever hated anything or anyone before in her life. She wasn't going to pummel Mary to death, she wasn't going to torture her or anything like that because Linda is not a violent person. Apparently though, when pushed she can be as vindictive as they come. Mary was a bully to the kindest sweetest woman in the whole world, her friend Cindy. Mary had laid her hands on her man intending to hurt him. This was all unacceptable to my wild eyed wife. I watched my wife as if in slow motion. Already topless, Linda slid down her capris that were half down already. Her panties went with them as the combination of sweat and general wetness made her bottom ensemble a damp entangled mess that easily clung together as she kicked them to the side. My wife looked amazing as she stood completely naked facing Mary's feet, still drenched in sweat which made her cream colored skin glisten from the overhead lights. I could not believe my eyes as Linda lowered her white ass cheeks in a grinding sitting position on top of Mary's face. Mary flailed a bit trying to catch her breath until she was able to slide her face sideways, her nose going from about twenty seconds directly up my wife's succulent asshole to the side of her fleshy ass cheeks. I knew she would not smother but I didn't want any permanent damage to come to Mary or Ron. I was damn glad we won and damn glad they were hurting but my wife and I are lovers not fighters. I pushed my way off Ron by planting my hands firmly in his aching back and standing up. I walked slowly towards my wife, my god damn gorgeous wife who was buck naked sitting on Mary's face in the middle of the room. I couldn't help but think that I was the luckiest man in the world. Who knew she had even more proof of that for me.

I put my arms around my wife and lifted her limp body off her foe. We stood over a semi conscious Mary and embraced passionately, her magnificent breasts nestled in my sweat soaked chest hair. I looked in her eyes and though the rage was now gone the hunger seemed to take over. We kissed, a movie screen kiss really is the only way to describe it as our tongues collided and our lips ravished each other. I told my love that maybe it was time to go home.

Linda: " Not yet, not quite yet."

I knew my wife was exhausted and I contemplated taking matters into my own hands. I could pick up my naked ass kicker and carry her to the car if that was what she needed me to do. That wans't it though. My wife admits to feeling this but not to saying it out loud though we both know she did.

Linda: " I want you, I want you to fuck me right now like you never have before."

I am not sure if those were her exact words but they were close enough. I know I told you my wife was not a violent person but Mary found out when pushed came to shove, she could be. Throughout the insult trading Mary mentioned several times the words prim and proper when speaking about my wife. She wasn't wrong. My wife doesn't like to sweat or be dirty. We both almost always shower before sex and the times we do it spontaneously it is always in and out, intercourse only. She doesn't go down on me and she will have no part of me going down on her if we are not both freshly showered. I have tasted my clean wife many times and it is glorious but this was a once in a lifetime evening, literally. My prim and proper wife for that one night was a naughty, sweaty, dirty and very horny girl.

Me: "Right here? They are laying right here baby."

I knew I was risking great sex by saying something there because by the time we got home and cleaned up the soreness would creep in and sex would be off the table for days if not weeks. It didn't even cross my mind what Linda had in mind, that is until she spelled it out to me.

Linda: "That fucking white carpet. That fucking white shag rug in her fancy fucking living room. Fuck me there."

Okay, she didn't have to tell me twice. I grabbed my lover's hand and led her towards the door as she drug her foot across the tits of her fallen foe in disdain. We walked through the dining room and she grabbed my pants from behind tugging slightly.

Linda: "Lose these now!"

I slid them off my sweaty legs easily and now we were both nude, her clothes in the entertainment room with my shirt while my shorts and boxers were in the dining room. We stepped on the shaggy rug and a I could barely turn around before my wife tackled me to the ground. We kissed passionately as our sweat soaked skin melted together in a hot sexy mess. We kissed and groped furiously as I tasted her lips, her neck and lovingly her pillowy mounds that were sore but seemingly tingling with sexual energy as she moaned in pleasure as I bathed them with my tongue.

Linda: " Oh my god put it inside me already."

My wife was getting impatient. She could feel how hard and thick I was. I positioned myself in between her thighs and as if we were magnetized, my throbbing rod slipped right into her hungry pussy. I started thrusting wildly as she literally screamed out in a combination of pleasure and pain. I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I have made love to my wife regularly through all 25 plus years of our marriage but I had only a small handful of out and out fuck sessions with her though never before this sweaty, never before this dirty. My wife was an animal and I was in an absolutely euphoric state. I was throbbing like a pile driver on overdrive and even though she didn't need to do anything else, she wanted me even thicker and harder so she pulled off one of those flexible moves I mentioned earlier. She worked both her feet to my shoulders in between my jack hammer thrusts and without warning she buried my face in her delightfully sexy soles. I instinctively feasted on them as I licked them up and down. I was harder and thicker than ever and if there was ever time for a mutual orgasm it was now. My head felt dizzy as I continued my foot feast now working my way to a mouth full of her delicious toes. She arched her back like a cat dropped from a building and I almost lost consciousness when I released, shooting a load so deep inside her she would feel it for weeks. The next few seconds were a blur as I thrusted in and out and she squirmed underneath in orgasmic pleasure, her body quivering uncontrollably.

I rolled to the side of my beautiful wife, untwisting her feet from neck area and lying them onto the carpet softly as her quivering slowed. I have to admit it, the fucking shag carpet was comfortable as hell so we just laid there for a few minutes in absolute bliss. We finally both seemed to catch our breath but instead of standing up in order to get ready and leave she started sliding downward and kissed my chest, my stomach and then my thighs. Before I knew it my now flaccid cock was being sucked on like her life depended on it. I was quite sensitive down there as I just unloaded more cum than I even imagined I had inside of me but what was I going to do, turn down a blowjob? My cock went from flaccid to half hard but to be frank, I wasn't sure if I could get it up again or not. She definitely wasn't finished though and I am a giver. I figured she may fight me on this but I longed to taste her. I never had tasted her unshowered, never tasted her sweaty and had never tasted myself inside her after sex. At that moment though, I had to taste her, I wanted to and I would not be dissuaded. Dissuaded? Hell, When Linda felt me shift towards a 69 position she looked up at me with those big brown eyes as if to say, "it is about fucking time you son of a bitch, eat me now!"

She laughs now when I say that knowing that she hadn't said anything of the sort but those eyes spoke those exact words to me and I would gladly comply. I didn't want to crush her as she was probably sore as hell so I rolled her on top of me. I like that better anyway, her pussy would engulf my lips and when she got into it and started grinding on me I would be drowning in her pussy juices. Thankfully most of my load was either deep inside of her or had drained out onto the rug so the taste of semen was faint at best. I was not deterred though, nothing was going to stop me from my heavenly pussy feast on that stupid white shag rug. I was ravenous and her pussy was the only thing that could satisfy my hunger.

I can't explain the taste really but it definitely was different than her usual clean fresh flavored pussy I have delighted in over the years. She definitely was sweaty, she definitely was soaking wet from the events of the evening and the fact that I felt I was also tasting a bit of her fallen rival Mary who briefly tasted my wife's juices (before being treated to a snootful of Linda's perfect asshole) was exciting as well. Linda screamed out my name, than God's name and then incoherent moans of pleasure as she was hit by waves of orgasms each stronger than the one before. I buried my face in her pussy so deep I nearly passed out when Linda convulsed one last time before falling limp to the side of me.

We were now head to toe, side by side in utter exhaustion. Thank goodness Mary and Ron were in worse shape than we were by far as they still were lying in the other room, not able to yet get up. I finally rolled over on my back knowing that although it hadn't been terribly long it was still time to get the hell out of there. Then I felt it, sensitive to the touch but oh so good, I looked down and my now rehardenned cock (What can I say, I love eating my wife's pussy) was being tickled by my wife's talented toes. She had slid down the rug some and wrapped her feet around me, knowing exactly what I like. It didn't take long, a few longing rubs of my balls with the instep of her soft sole, a few quick wanks with her feet wrapped around my cock and then when she unleashed my cock from her pretty feet and miraculously sat up between my legs I was set to erupt. She switched to her knees in front of me, bent over and lovingly sucked on my balls with her sweet soft lips. The ball sucking was enough but when she looked me in the eyes I was a goner. The look she gave me was so full of love and lust I was set to explode at any type of touch. She wrapped those pretty manicured fingers around my cock and tugged once and that's all it took. I erupted like a fucking volcano. She shot my load everywhere but on me as she wanted to hit that stupid fucking white shag carpet with every bit of my sticky warm semen. It obviously wasn't as if she didn't want to taste me as I had done her, she licked her fingers lovingly clean. She just wanted to control me like a hose and spread our love juices anywhere on that carpet that may be still dry.

A few moments passed when my cat fighting Goddess patted me on the side with the unspoken, we better go pat I figured to get about half and hour ago. I told I would gather our things, slipping my shorts on in the dining room before cautiously slinking back into the entertainment room. Ron was kneeling by the couch with his wife draped across it. He heard me come in but words were not spoken between us. He looked at me like a beaten man who knew his wife started this. I knew then that we were safe from any kind of police claim and any type of future contact with them. They were beaten and they wanted nothing more to do with us.

I grabbed my wife's pants and panty combo, the torn up blouse and discarded bra before looking around a bit to find my shirt. He threw it at me hitting me in the leg as he was half kneeling on it while tending to his wife. I walked back into the living room saying.

Me: " Well, they are stirring but luckily they were not going for any guns or calling the cops or anything. I think they just want us gone."

My wife was now stretched out on the beige couch as she delighted in the fact that these precious things to Mary would be forever stained with the sweat, blood and juices of her rival. That rug and that couch would never be the same. I continuously fell more in love with my wife every time I saw her as she looked so devilishly cute, naked on that couch, her legs stretched out across it with her toes wiggling at me seductively. If she would have made one more seductive move I would have been on her again as she looked so god damn sexy and inviting. Thankfully, she had some of her wits about her so she reached out for her clothes. Her ass looked amazing as she shimmied into her capris (having shoved the panties in her pocket because they were way to wet to wear home). The dried blood from Mary's lips was smeared across that ass and damn if that wans't one of the hottest things I had ever seen. Her blouse was nearly in two pieces so I wrapped my now buttonless shirt around her to cover her scratched up breasts. I think she knew she was driving me wild with every little action she did, smelling my shirt after I wrapped it around her saying.

Linda: " My god that smells even sexier than normal. Your cologne, your sweat and I think there may be a hint of that man whose ass you kicked for me."

My god woman, do you want to leave or not?

Me: " Let's go you little devil or we will be fucking in here while they are eating breakfast in the morning."

Linda: " Okay, okay. Spoil sport."

With that she turned around and though sore and exhausted she practically sauntered to the front door. I carried the scraps of clothing in my hands as we left with no trace of our even being there at all that evening. That is except for the torn off buttons from my shirt in the entertainment room as well as, for lack of a better way of saying it, the visible proof of our love all over that fucking white shag carpet.

We slipped on our shoes at the front door and headed out. Thankfully the privacy fence around their driveway meant they had no explaining to do when the two half dressed strangers left their house about 1 in the morning. I know that they wanted nothing to do with telling anyone about that humiliating night and although we talked about it many times between ourselves, we decided to keep the details private. Cindy knew Mary never bothered her again and I knew my sex life would never be the same but the bulk of the story would stay between the four of us forever.

I know a night like this will never happen again and on any given day I probably could be convinced that it never happened at all. It was so out of character for my wife, for both of us really. It did happen though, and I am so glad it did. We still shower before sex most of the time and she still rolls her eyes when woman catfight on TV but every now and again something happens; a man acts like an asshole flirting with her at the pool, a waitress flirts a bit to much with me while we eat at a restaurant, or maybe we just see a man or woman who we do not particularly like. We give each other a look and we know what the other is thinking. We go home, strip naked and imagine that things had gone a bit differently with a man being punched out at the pool or a waitress being given a tip in the form of hairpulling, slaps and scratches. We then fuck like wild animals knowing that we both would do absolutely anything for each other, even if it meant literally fighting for eachother.

The End
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 10:41:54 PM by Dalton14 »

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Story - " One Middle Age Catfight Fan's Ultimate Catfight Fantasy"
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 07:15:07 AM »
Great fantasy!

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 11:28:08 PM »
Fantastic story  :)

Offline CatfightsbySarah

• God Member
    • Check out my art!
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2020, 03:18:03 AM »
 :o :o :o :o amazing!!
DM me for requests & commissions!
I have DA profile. Check it out and enjoy!
https://www.deviantart.com/catfightsbysarah

DoubleT2

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 04:58:37 PM »
Mature couple vs mature couple is the sexiest! And the victory celebration(s) last a lifetime. Great story!

Offline junglequeensman

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2020, 05:27:22 PM »
A fantastic, arousing story. Well done and thank you.

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 04:01:58 PM »
Great story and thanks for sharing.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2020, 11:57:44 PM »
Nice story, a bit longer than my usual tales of mayhem, but quite nicely written.  Keep it up.   Catwriter
Catwriter