News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Razor Red from Pole Fighters (Mixed Wrestling West Midlands) - review

• 2 Replies

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Razor Red 1-2 The Amazing Spider-Mouth

I had a really enjoyable match with Razor Red at The Pole Fighters Club in Walsall tonight. Razor beat me 1-0 on my last visit to Walsall in January and it really has been too long since my last visit. I won’t leave it so long the next time. I must say that Razor was looking in superb shape tonight; the wrestling experience has been building at TC and at Pole Fighters. She wore black vest and shorts while I elected for orange vest with blue / orange shorts. She was well up for the match, telling me she was going to kick my ass as soon as she arrived. This was a match of 12 four minute rounds with a minute in between each round. We started each round standing and Razor typically went for my neck trying to pull me down. I was pretty good at getting to the mats on my terms and in half of the rounds managed to get my half guard spider defence into play immediately.

I managed to control my effort well in the first round, holding off a body scissors move Razor had on me. I kept her legs on my hips and she used a lot of energy squeezing and I let her, I was conserving as much as I could. Chanel was encouraging Razor from the side, telling her to get the scissors in the right place and straighten her legs. Razor has very long hair and Chanel and Razor were speculating that she should use it to choke me out in one of the next rounds. She did not try this though.

In round two I managed to get in top, lying across Razor’s body side on and keeping her shoulders down and legs out of reach. My own legs were tucked in as I held her down on the mats and she tapped before I even started counting. After the round she admitted she could not get out of it. 1-0 to me.

Round 3 and the fan was on as the battle was heating up. I was once again trying to escape Razor’s body scissors, this time she had me in a Thai grip as well and whenever, I reached for her ankles, my neck was in trouble and I had to focus on defending the head again. At one point I was on top and tried to pin her down, having to use my forehead as a third limb to try and get her right shoulder down, but I was never in enough control to start counting the pin.

In Round 4, we rolled right up to the walls then back to the middle, rotating on the mats and then another couple of rolls. It was a good tussle. I was happy with my strength and being able to avoid being held down. Razor was lying on her back and pulling me into her breasts and demanding I talk to her tattoo on her stomach! I managed to work my way through her guard and get higher up on her body but the round ended while we were still in this position.

In round 5, Razor started with a Thai grip and jumped up scissoring me while I was still standing. I put one hand around her waist and then flexed the bicep of my left while facing Chanel and holding Razor up. Chanel was shaking her head at my cheek. She is well used to my antics though. I lowered her to the mats and pulled up out of her scissors, applying my half guard. Razor had to cover my mouth at one point to shut me up. I tried to keep up my motor-mouth routine, but it was a bit muffled at this point.

In round 6, Razor scissorred my thigh but it was ok and I was able to tolerate it. She did ask if this move could actually work and I admitted that in other matches I have had to tap out to a thigh scissors because it was like having circulation cut off to my leg. But I was ok tonight. She then used her feet to put one of my ankles into an awkward position which was quite impressive. I was definitely feeling it and had to be constantly adjusting my foot to avoid it getting too awkward. Once I escaped that she tried a guillotine and I had to gradually work my way out once she connected her hands.

Round 7 and Razor was trying so hard to get me to the mats, she had me by the neck and shoulders and raised her legs up off the mats so I was taking her full body weight. I was happy to demonstrate my strength at this point, holding her up. She tried a hip throw, but on landing she was straight into my half guard. It was a frustrating round for Razor who was trying for an equaliser. She did have me on my back at one point and tried the breast smother but I was able to position my head so I could breathe. I did comment that some of her neck holds were like sleeper holds except they were from the front rather than the back.

In Round 8 Razor almost guillotined me behind her back but could not connect her hands. She had been in particularly determined mood from the start of this round coming after me while we were still on our feet and then taking me down with a hip throw. She got the full mount and had a great opportunity for a triangle but I don’t think she recognised that the opportunity was there and I was not going to tell her. Quite regularly during my matches I ask my opponents if they are ok, and I was doing this tonight as well. Some opponents get annoyed about me doing this because they think I am taking the piss. Razor kept telling me she was ok throughout the match but then in the 8th round when I asked she said “No! No! Somethings is wrong!” I sprung right off her and moved a foot away only for Razot to say “Ha! Fooled you!” and then she came after me ending up on top. That was a good one – she really did have me fooled! Chanel loved it.

The rounds seemed to be going quicker as the match progressed. I was in danger of being pinned in Round 9 and Razor got the count on a couple of occasions but I was wriggly and struggled hard to get one shoulder or the other up off the mats. I could see the possibility of winning, but the one point lead was going to be hard to hold on to. However, the four minute rounds were definitely helping me because I knew that as long as I could hold out, even if I was trapped, I could avoid conceding a point. The round ended with me stuck on my side with Razor Red in the full mount position but I was well able to survive without being moved onto my back again.

In round 10, I made it 2-0 by getting the full mount position and the holding Razor’s arms down beside her head and bending them behind her head so she could not raise either shoulder. There was a bit of confusion when I released her from the hold, we both acted as though the round was over, but there was still a minute to go and when Chanel told us this Razor wasted no time in coming after me. The round ended with me pressed up against the wall while we were still on our feet.

Round 11 was a good one for me and I had Razor in my guard but she turned me over and pulled out of it before I could make a body scissors out of the situation. I was able to use a counter attacking strategy and Razor had to bring the fight to me, training 0-2. She was very vigorous in pulling and pushing her leg to escape my half guard. Right on the bell I rolled her over onto her back but it was too late to capitalise.

Round 12 started with me looking forward to coasting home with a comfortable 2-0 lead, but Razor got me with a neck hold when I was lying side on and she was kneeling. I tried to get up on my knees to pull out of it, but was stuck. I had to tap. Now it was only 2-1 and the last 3 minutes were frantic as Razor went full on for an equaliser, almost pinning me, but I escaped out the side. I was glad to hear time being called.

So my first win of 2015 is in the bag. Razor did really well. 12 rounds is a big match and she came steaming through at the end and was fighting just as hard as when we started. Thanks for the match Razor and thanks Chanel for making all of the arrangements. x
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: Razor Red from Pole Fighters (Mixed Wrestling West Midlands) - review
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 05:01:31 PM »
Yet another beautifully descriptive account of an excellent encounter.

Congratulations on your win; and thank you for sharing.

GG

Offline TheAmazingSpiderMouth

• God Member
Re: Razor Red from Pole Fighters (Mixed Wrestling West Midlands) - review
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 10:38:05 AM »
Yet another beautifully descriptive account of an excellent encounter.

Congratulations on your win; and thank you for sharing.

GG

Thanks Golden Girl - I'm glad you liked it.  Pole Fighters are a good club - there are a couple of other wrestlers there on my hit list - so there will be more reports in the months ahead about matches I do there
Mixed wrestler with a 35 win, 92 draw and 285 loss record in 412 matches  between 2005 and the end of 2016.  Living The Dream.