News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

[Girlfight Artwork Federation] : Carmen Fernandez vs. Angela Brown

• 6 Replies

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
    • Girlfight Artwork Federation
[Girlfight Artwork Federation] : Carmen Fernandez vs. Angela Brown
« on: September 06, 2015, 06:25:15 AM »
Hello all, the next match from Girlfight Artwork Federation has now been posted, featuring continuing action from the Week 2 college/amateur circuit series. This match takes place between Cuban cocktail waitress Carmen Fernandez, and varsity track star Angela Brown of Miami University.

All action and content is completely free, no catches whatsoever, and all feedback is welcome.

Carmen Fernandez vs. Angela Brown

{alt}

Cheers,
-Depicticus

Offline cager

• God Member
Re: [Girlfight Artwork Federation] : Carmen Fernandez vs. Angela Brown
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 07:03:38 AM »
This is Superb,Wild,Rough,and a Masterpiece ;) Hope to See More Great Stuff from You! Dan

Offline d.praved

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2015, 08:32:00 AM »
I like..d.praved

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 02:22:02 AM »
Thanks guys, appreciate the support! More should be coming along within about a week or so, as the next update is almost complete.. stay tuned!!

Offline buckfutter

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 12:26:26 PM »
You've done some fantastic stories! I must ask however, will we ever see the same fighters twice? I'd love to see that crazy Roxy make other girls suck her titties or Rosita ride some more faces. Or girls like Tara being humiliated more. Or vice versa. Regardless, keep up the great work!

Offline Depicticus

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 09:19:52 PM »
You've done some fantastic stories! I must ask however, will we ever see the same fighters twice? I'd love to see that crazy Roxy make other girls suck her titties or Rosita ride some more faces. Or girls like Tara being humiliated more. Or vice versa. Regardless, keep up the great work!

Thanks for the question and the answer is yes, most definitely! Many of the more colourful characters from week 1 will be back for more action, taking on new challengers and even each other as the season continues. Winners from previous matches like Roxy and Rosita will return to pursue glory and find out who really is the top bitch of the dominant women so far. Some of the losers like Tara, Tiffany, Keiko and Camele may get a chance to earn redemption at each others' expense and get themselves back in contention. All of the fan faves and hated heels will continue to grace the ring, along with some new faces along the way.

Keep in mind that although in real time it's been months since the first match, in the Federation's schedule it is still only "Week 2" and so once the college/amateur matches conclude and pro-style action resumes, this would be the first opportunity for anyone from the first week to fight again. Specifically, there are two more amateur matches (almost complete) to take place, after which it's back to the pro ring.

A while back I actually tried to create a poll in my Yahoo group to find out which previous characters everyone would most like to see in new action, but it never worked or posted correctly. Nonetheless, many possibilities are being considered.. not saying all of these will necessarily happen exactly this way, but for example:

Roxy Wylde vs Rashelle Farrow - Which one ends up defeated with a face full of their opponent's tits and forced to suck?

Sassy Cindy Chan vs Helena Von Straun - Is Cindy forced to kneel and kiss Helena's foot in submission, or is Helena stripped and spanked in front of everyone?

Rosita Pena vs Sita Singh - Does Pena pin Singh and ride her face to wild ecstasy, or does Sing school Pena and submit her mercilessly in style?

De'Yonna Franklin vs Nadia Radovich - Which one gets knocked out cold and posed over by her opponent?

Keiko Yemura vs Camele Yewoni - Which one triumphs and reclaims her spot in the victory circle after a devastating defeat?

The potential combinations are virtually endless... stay tuned and all will take shape soon!! Thanks for the feedback!

Offline buckfutter

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 03:56:03 AM »
I'll definitely be hoping for that first match you mentioned!