News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Old school catfight in the ARENA the POLL

• 38 Replies

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
Re: Old school catfight in the ARENA the POLL
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2015, 11:46:33 PM »
the voters have to really look at each contestant an judge them on how they will preform in a fight not on there looks or boob size trust pretty women cant fight and definitely wouldn't stand having their faces clawed or being bit they would start crying an run away
 as for us older women our looks aren't so important anymore so that's why I don't give a fuck
mature catfight queen

Offline Allie22

• God Member
  • I'm 26 and a second generation cat fighter.
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 02:03:30 PM »
While Tess is concerned with others I grab two handfuls of her hair and throw her to the ground. Then I stomp on her chest and stomach I strip off her bra and attack her boobs till she cries out in pain. Then I turn my attention to Roberta. As the new kid on the block I need to make my bones in this fight and I plan to do just that.

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 02:27:17 PM »
u do wot u have to tess but I want Claudia first as I think me an her will b a great contest to mature quite evenly matched bitches brawling to a decisive finish with blood an hair everywhere my nails empacked with the soft skin from her cheeks an false tits id have to get really nasty against Claudia an id use my teeth holding her head firmly id sink my teeth into her face biting deep into the flesh as she screams in agony like a banshee an struggles to free herself from my bite id gnaw deeper till "pop" the chunk of flesh comes free an I spit out the offending object an as she sobs an backs away holding her bleeding face id launch kick after kick into her stomach an between her legs til she hit the floor on her knees id then proceed to finish the tough bitch off by grabbing her hair an smashing her face into the hard ground until she went limp
mature catfight queen

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 03:03:41 PM »
I run to allie and i hairpulling from her back... Get away tess boobs
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 03:22:29 PM »
don't know how sereena has all those points she stunning looking an can probably have a fight but once her opponent got nasty would she really want to risk her looks I don't think so id go for her face with fists nalis teeth an my feet the first chance I got id stamp on her face an break her nose an kick her teeth in claw her face to shreds then bite it would she really want to come up against a nasty bitch like me who doesn't give a fuck no she wouldnt
mature catfight queen

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2015, 04:58:24 PM »
Serena is clearly the best one in the mix! She is one of the best fighters on this site! And she is too much talented and experienced for her opponents!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2015, 07:35:55 PM »
Some big-mouthed bitches are doing noise here...................but actions speak louder than words :P!

I approach the old chick ginaglory, I grab her ears and I headbutt her face................she falls to the sand on her back, clutching her sore face, as I deliver a flurry of stomps to her body................"You need to learn some respect, old saggy whore!"

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2015, 11:56:36 PM »
I continue hairpulling Allie and help to Tess to rip off her top... Come on Jess... get off that stupid bitch...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2015, 12:00:10 AM »
sereena makes the mistake of thinking iam finished an turns her back on me I rise up grabbing a handful of gritty sand from the arena floor I run an jump on her back grabbing her round the neck I rub the dirt into her eyes an as she opens her mouth to scream I ram the last few grains into her throat .I then stil holding her in a headlock I kick her legs from under her as she falls to the arena floor iam on her in a flash ill show u wot an old bitch can do an I pound her face left right left right repeatedly smashing my fists into her once pretty face then I grab her head tightly poking my thumbs into her eyes I head butt her full on the nose twice then it happens crack as the bone fractures an blood pours from her nostrils I then smash her head down onto the ground rising I look down on the pretty little slut well u don't look so good now eyes sore an puffy now discolouring from the broken nose a split lip from my bony knuckles an a small gash in ur left eyebrow also caused by my fists.
mature catfight queen

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2015, 02:03:54 AM »
Well, it seems that all you bitches have decided I'm the one to beat...play on babes..I can take your best and still beat the shit out if you All!

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 06:25:28 AM »
I voted for my friends and tag team partners Serena, Tess and my fellow tramp Jacki.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2015, 01:28:53 AM »

Claudia really punches Allie into a bloody, blubbering, crying mess and then she sits on her face and forces Aliie to lick her into orgasm after orgasm.

Offline Allie22

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2015, 01:55:00 AM »
But rather than yield, Allie shows who's boss and sinks her teeth into Claudia's pussy, making the older fighter scream out in incredible pain!

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2015, 08:56:58 AM »
I crsuch the two bitches allie....punch her nose and kick into her cxnt

and ginaglory...whose blouse and bra I rip away then maul and claw her tits and kick my knee into her crotch
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 09:14:56 AM by Claudia39 »
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2015, 09:44:21 AM »
ahhh.that bitch roberta.I turn around, go down my knees and send a very hard uppercut under her short skirt between her legs..krack...smile
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women