News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity MMA League

• 2 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Celebrity MMA League
« on: September 19, 2015, 05:33:29 AM »
Hey all! Me and a few like-minded RP'ers have started a celebrity cyber MMA forum and I'm looking gauge any interest!

The site is very bare bones, but basically you create a manager account and pick 2-3 celebrities to manage under your main managerial account. The forum allows you to easily switch between your manager/celebrity profiles and have a dialogue with the other managers and fighters, setting up fights at your own pace. Create and mold your fighter's persona, record, etc. and coordinate cyber matches with other members. It is very similar to the often shut down FFFF but the forum layout allows you to exclusively control your select few ladies and allows me to keep a detailed record/ranking system of every fighter in the league. Right now we have about 7 managers and 30+ celebrities so the action is beginning to pick up! I want to add a few (not too many) cyber fighters who are willing to put a decent bit of effort into their posts. I don't want someone who is going to bully their fighters to victories at all cost (a loss can be just as fun as a win, give it a try!) or someone who only posts 1-2 lines during matches. If you're interested, shoot me a message and I'll link you to the site so you can check it out!

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Re: Celebrity MMA League
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 03:46:41 AM »
I've had a couple interested managers, love to get a few more!

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Re: Celebrity MMA League
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 07:47:18 PM »
We're still looking for members!!